independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > How do you think Prince would have navigated Covid?
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 2 of 3 <123>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #30 posted 09/20/22 8:59am

nayroo2002

avatar

"MICRO CHIP!!! IN YO' NECK!!!"

"Whatever skin Ur in
we all need 2 b friends"
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #31 posted 09/20/22 9:08am

RJOrion

nayroo2002 said:

"MICRO CHIP!!! IN YO' NECK!!!"



Yep...or something similar to "Silicon"
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #32 posted 09/20/22 9:12am

LoveGalore

RJOrion said:

LoveGalore said:



You're talking about a guy who literally was addicted to opiates, lol.

Most people don't think the vaccine is sheep like.


Most people ARE sheep-like...and the media and the political leaders prey upon the fact that most people blindly accept and believe what they see in the news, on the tv, and what info they are given by their so called political leaders.


You say TV like it's this monolithic thing. What is on that TV is any number of different people with variant credibility. But I gotta tell ya - folks who talk about the tv being evil this way summon the question of where exactly they are getting their information from. What alternate sources are somehow magically suppressed and what vetting process has those sources gone through? Just curious.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #33 posted 09/20/22 9:15am

paisleyparkgir
l

Being a conspiracy theorist only means that you're open to questioning things.

He even started questioning the JW's towards the end, if you read some of his later lyrics it's evident he was back into the new age school of thought.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #34 posted 09/20/22 9:20am

funkbabyandthe
babysitters

RJOrion said:

He probably would not have gotten vaccinated...Prince never really displayed sheep-like behavior.
[Edited 9/20/22 7:40am]


Yup. Hopefully he never got vaccinated for anything else though. Or took medication for pain. Or headaches. Or took painkillers for yknow, hip pain like all those other opiod addicted sheep.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #35 posted 09/20/22 9:21am

RJOrion

LoveGalore said:

RJOrion said:



Most people ARE sheep-like...and the media and the political leaders prey upon the fact that most people blindly accept and believe what they see in the news, on the tv, and what info they are given by their so called political leaders.


You say TV like it's this monolithic thing. What is on that TV is any number of different people with variant credibility. But I gotta tell ya - folks who talk about the tv being evil this way summon the question of where exactly they are getting their information from. What alternate sources are somehow magically suppressed and what vetting process has those sources gone through? Just curious.


Common sense, experience, and independent study...recent and past history proves that the so called medical community is not always to be trusted...ESPECIALLY when it comes to immunizations and vaccinations...ESPECIALLY for people of color.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #36 posted 09/20/22 9:22am

funkbabyandthe
babysitters

paisleyparkgirl said:

Being a conspiracy theorist only means that you're open to questioning things.



You conflate questioning with believing.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #37 posted 09/20/22 9:23am

funkbabyandthe
babysitters

RJOrion said:

LoveGalore said:



You say TV like it's this monolithic thing. What is on that TV is any number of different people with variant credibility. But I gotta tell ya - folks who talk about the tv being evil this way summon the question of where exactly they are getting their information from. What alternate sources are somehow magically suppressed and what vetting process has those sources gone through? Just curious.


Common sense, experience, and independent study...recent and past history proves that the so called medical community is not always to be trusted...ESPECIALLY when it comes to immunizations and vaccinations...ESPECIALLY for people of color.


But the vaccine was for everyone, not only for POC.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #38 posted 09/20/22 9:26am

RJOrion

funkbabyandthebabysitters said:

RJOrion said:

He probably would not have gotten vaccinated...Prince never really displayed sheep-like behavior.
[Edited 9/20/22 7:40am]


Yup. Hopefully he never got vaccinated for anything else though. Or took medication for pain. Or headaches. Or took painkillers for yknow, hip pain like all those other opiod addicted sheep.


Stupid response...there is a big difference between over the counter drugs and other time tested and proven prescription drugs and pain killers, and brand new experimental vaccines created for dubious diseases and viruses that may not even exist.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #39 posted 09/20/22 9:29am

LoveGalore

RJOrion said:

LoveGalore said:



You say TV like it's this monolithic thing. What is on that TV is any number of different people with variant credibility. But I gotta tell ya - folks who talk about the tv being evil this way summon the question of where exactly they are getting their information from. What alternate sources are somehow magically suppressed and what vetting process has those sources gone through? Just curious.


Common sense, experience, and independent study...recent and past history proves that the so called medical community is not always to be trusted...ESPECIALLY when it comes to immunizations and vaccinations...ESPECIALLY for people of color.


Let's discard "experience" since none of us had any w/r/t/ a pandemic.

Common sense is speculative at best - not so sure how sensible it is. The "common" part of common sense implies something that is not true for anti vaxxers.

So, independent study - can we hone in on where this study is completed? How else are people gonna learn the right things if the right people aren't sharing them and merely leaving it up to so called common sense.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #40 posted 09/20/22 9:30am

RJOrion

funkbabyandthebabysitters said:

RJOrion said:



Common sense, experience, and independent study...recent and past history proves that the so called medical community is not always to be trusted...ESPECIALLY when it comes to immunizations and vaccinations...ESPECIALLY for people of color.


But the vaccine was for everyone, not only for POC.


Anorher dumb response...please ignore my replies, because i will surely ignore yours...i no longer discuss, argue, nor debate with fools...something you have been proven to be, over time
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #41 posted 09/20/22 9:30am

LoveGalore

RJOrion said:

funkbabyandthebabysitters said:



Yup. Hopefully he never got vaccinated for anything else though. Or took medication for pain. Or headaches. Or took painkillers for yknow, hip pain like all those other opiod addicted sheep.


Stupid response...there is a big difference between over the counter drugs and other time tested and proven prescription drugs and pain killers, and brand new experimental vaccines created for dubious diseases and viruses that may not even exist.


So what you're saying here is that COVID isn't real?
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #42 posted 09/20/22 9:30am

nayroo2002

avatar

Ahhh, ok.

THIS is the new P&R forum lol

Prince and Revolution?

"Whatever skin Ur in
we all need 2 b friends"
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #43 posted 09/20/22 9:56am

funkbabyandthe
babysitters

RJOrion said:

funkbabyandthebabysitters said:



But the vaccine was for everyone, not only for POC.


Anorher dumb response...please ignore my replies, because i will surely ignore yours...i no longer discuss, argue, nor debate with fools...something you have been proven to be, over time


Every tine i read your replies the corny predictability just leaps off the screen. Youre like one of those cranks who havent had an original thought in decades
lol lol lol
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #44 posted 09/20/22 12:20pm

dustoff

avatar

LoveGalore said:

RJOrion said:
Stupid response...there is a big difference between over the counter drugs and other time tested and proven prescription drugs and pain killers, and brand new experimental vaccines created for dubious diseases and viruses that may not even exist.
So what you're saying here is that COVID isn't real?

Seems to me that this big-brained independent thinker is saying that the SARS-CoV-2 "may not" exist.

And that the medical professionals who have empirically identified and researched this virus are unthinking sheep, who know less than him/her.

How unbelievably fucking stupid.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #45 posted 09/20/22 12:57pm

LoveGalore

dustoff said:



LoveGalore said:


RJOrion said:
Stupid response...there is a big difference between over the counter drugs and other time tested and proven prescription drugs and pain killers, and brand new experimental vaccines created for dubious diseases and viruses that may not even exist.

So what you're saying here is that COVID isn't real?


Seems to me that this big-brained independent thinker is saying that the SARS-CoV-2 "may not" exist.



And that the medical professionals who have empirically identified and researched this virus are unthinking sheep, who know less than him/her.



How unbelievably fucking stupid.







I hope that's not what he's saying. Unless there's some other reason for the dead people.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #46 posted 09/20/22 1:18pm

nayroo2002

avatar

LoveGalore said:

dustoff said:

Seems to me that this big-brained independent thinker is saying that the SARS-CoV-2 "may not" exist.

And that the medical professionals who have empirically identified and researched this virus are unthinking sheep, who know less than him/her.

How unbelievably fucking stupid.

I hope that's not what he's saying. Unless there's some other reason for the dead people.

There are people claiming to work for microsoft with indian accents calling me and trying to convince me to turn on my pc, no wonder there is still scepticism in the free world.

"Whatever skin Ur in
we all need 2 b friends"
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #47 posted 09/20/22 1:42pm

bozojones

RJOrion said:

He probably would not have gotten vaccinated...Prince never really displayed sheep-like behavior. [Edited 9/20/22 7:40am]

So getting a vaccine for the safety of yourself and those around you is "sheep-like behavior", but blindly following a religion that forces you to denounce profanity and tons of other harmless things isn't? lol

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #48 posted 09/20/22 1:43pm

bozojones

LoveGalore said:

dustoff said:

Seems to me that this big-brained independent thinker is saying that the SARS-CoV-2 "may not" exist.

And that the medical professionals who have empirically identified and researched this virus are unthinking sheep, who know less than him/her.

How unbelievably fucking stupid.

I hope that's not what he's saying. Unless there's some other reason for the dead people.

I'd shed the optimism for logic and reason on the org, some people here are fucking insane.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #49 posted 09/20/22 2:31pm

paisleyparkgir
l

bozojones said:

RJOrion said:

He probably would not have gotten vaccinated...Prince never really displayed sheep-like behavior. [Edited 9/20/22 7:40am]

So getting a vaccine for the safety of yourself and those around you is "sheep-like behavior", but blindly following a religion that forces you to denounce profanity and tons of other harmless things isn't? lol

Prince was the king of contradictions.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #50 posted 09/20/22 2:46pm

AvocadosMax

Prince himself would probaly say this a goofy thread.

End of discussion.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #51 posted 09/20/22 3:09pm

Genesia

avatar

He'd've built a studio at his house in Turkey Cakehole and recorded an entire album about chocolate microchips and chemtrails.

We don’t mourn artists because we knew them. We mourn them because they helped us know ourselves.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #52 posted 09/20/22 3:21pm

AvocadosMax

Genesia said:

He'd've built a studio at his house in Turkey Cakehole and recorded an entire album about chocolate microchips and chemtrails.

our phones basically function as microchips so they don't even have to mandate anything like that as we ALL have our phones on us 24/7 which means the NSA or whoever knows where we are via GPS and even when we shut our phones off, they're never *really* off. I'm no conspiracy theorist, I don't wear no tin foil on my head lol but this is common knowledge.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #53 posted 09/20/22 3:26pm

AvocadosMax

AvocadosMax said:

Genesia said:

He'd've built a studio at his house in Turkey Cakehole and recorded an entire album about chocolate microchips and chemtrails.

our phones basically function as microchips so they don't even have to mandate anything like that as we ALL have our phones on us 24/7 which means the NSA or whoever knows where we are via GPS and even when we shut our phones off, they're never *really* off. I'm no conspiracy theorist, I don't wear no tin foil on my head lol but this is common knowledge.

Man, Prince was on to something...

If gen Z embraced this album in like some cult classic-like fassion (probably never happen) that would probably be enough motivation to put their phones down more often and lower their screen time... besides the gps stuff, it's good to not be on your phones and go outside sometimes. Prince was right no matter what way you look at it... but we're all addicted to these devices. we're all so use to convenience... but as Prince would say, these conveniences are double-edge swords.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #54 posted 09/20/22 3:30pm

LoveGalore

The only reason people would put their phone down after listening to AOA is because the album is an offense to the eyes and ears.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #55 posted 09/20/22 3:31pm

AvocadosMax

LoveGalore said:

The only reason people would put their phone down after listening to AOA is because the album is an offense to the eyes and ears.

smh I knew you'd be here to say something like that lol

I've thought about it and ya know what? album is a masterpiece, fr

[Edited 9/20/22 15:32pm]

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #56 posted 09/20/22 4:45pm

paisleyparkgir
l

AvocadosMax said:

Genesia said:

He'd've built a studio at his house in Turkey Cakehole and recorded an entire album about chocolate microchips and chemtrails.

our phones basically function as microchips so they don't even have to mandate anything like that as we ALL have our phones on us 24/7 which means the NSA or whoever knows where we are via GPS and even when we shut our phones off, they're never *really* off. I'm no conspiracy theorist, I don't wear no tin foil on my head lol but this is common knowledge.

Probably why Prince didn't have a phone.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #57 posted 09/20/22 4:50pm

LoveGalore

AvocadosMax said:



LoveGalore said:


The only reason people would put their phone down after listening to AOA is because the album is an offense to the eyes and ears.

smh I knew you'd be here to say something like that lol



I've thought about it and ya know what? album is a masterpiece, fr

[Edited 9/20/22 15:32pm]



Don't do this to yourself! There's greener pastures, I promise.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #58 posted 09/21/22 12:36am

funkbabyandthe
babysitters

1 2, the evolution will b covidized {repeat}
I can't hear U, say it
1 2, the evolution will b covidized {repeat}
Y'all ain't ready, I can't hear U, say it
1 2, the evolution will b covidized {repeat}
Do it like this


 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #59 posted 09/21/22 6:22am

Genesia

avatar

AvocadosMax said:

Genesia said:

He'd've built a studio at his house in Turkey Cakehole and recorded an entire album about chocolate microchips and chemtrails.

our phones basically function as microchips so they don't even have to mandate anything like that as we ALL have our phones on us 24/7 which means the NSA or whoever knows where we are via GPS and even when we shut our phones off, they're never *really* off. I'm no conspiracy theorist, I don't wear no tin foil on my head lol but this is common knowledge.


We don’t mourn artists because we knew them. We mourn them because they helped us know ourselves.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 2 of 3 <123>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > How do you think Prince would have navigated Covid?