independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Purple DNA Sample?
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 04/07/21 11:44am

Astasheiks

avatar

Purple DNA Sample?

Do any you all think that "THEY" took and saved any of Prince's DNA?

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 04/07/21 11:58am

RJOrion

Astasheiks said:

Do any you all think that "THEY" took and saved any of Prince's DNA?




LOL...now brother you know "THEY" people that moderate, and "THEY" people that snitch to moderators are gonna have a problem with your question (and probably my response too)...but IMO its a valid question, and it wouldnt be the first time thats happened...if it happened cool
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 04/07/21 12:04pm

fortuneandsere
ndipity

No, because apparently the autopsist/ME is a fan of Bowie's Ashes to Ashes so no chance.



 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 04/07/21 12:31pm

Margot

The ME keeps/kept a vial to test against all of the folks who said they were kin.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 04/07/21 12:38pm

RJOrion

Margot said:

The ME keeps/kept a vial to test against all of the folks who said they were kin.




good point
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 04/07/21 1:05pm

Astasheiks

avatar

Margot said:

The ME keeps/kept a vial to test against all of the folks who said they were kin.

Oh, thats right, hhhhmmm

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 04/08/21 6:58am

coldcoffeeandc
ocacola

avatar

Of course. I should imagine in multiple locations
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 04/08/21 7:06am

Milty2

oh for god's sake. Mods please lock this.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 04/08/21 7:15am

Genesia

avatar

RJOrion said:

Margot said:

The ME keeps/kept a vial to test against all of the folks who said they were kin.

good point


No, it isn't. Prince had a full sibling. If they wanted to test the impostors, all they had to do was use Tyka's DNA.

I ain't sayin' they didn't take Prince's - only that they didn't need it for that purpose.

We don’t mourn artists because we knew them. We mourn them because they helped us know ourselves.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 04/08/21 8:27am

coldcoffeeandc
ocacola

avatar

They're probably cloning him as we speak
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 04/08/21 8:32am

laytonian

Astasheiks said:

Do any you all think that "THEY" took and saved any of Prince's DNA?


"They" is the Medical Examiner, who performed a five-hour autopsy. If you don't know what that means, I'm not the one to tell you all that is entailed. You may not want to know.

But yes. Several blood samples were taken and tested. His DNA has been used to determine who touched pill bottles (only him) and perhaps certain comparisons of claims against the estate. But I'm not aware that any claimants actually submitted to testing. His siblings were automatically known to be heirs.

If we ever get to a future where humans can be cloned, we may see a Prince.
.
.

[Edited 4/8/21 8:35am]

Welcome to "the org", laytonian… come bathe with me.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 04/08/21 8:37am

nayroo2002

avatar

laytonian said:

If we ever get to a future where humans can be cloned, we may see a Prince.

Yep.

At this point they can only clone a G.O.A.T.

.

wait.

what?

"Whatever skin Ur in
we all need 2 b friends"
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 04/08/21 10:30am

onlyforaminute

avatar

Not accounting for the evil scientists aspects of this, it all depends on the laws, the family wishes, and the courts. The ME samples would have been destroyed by now in general practice. The courts only needed it to determine paternity for inheritance but that's over. I'm assuming Minnie has some strict privacy laws so that's probably out. The family is the wildcard. They aint talking.
Time keeps on slipping into the future...


This moment is all there is...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 04/08/21 11:14am

Genesia

avatar

Prince's DNA still exists at Paisley Park. You can't tell me that nowhere in that building (or the cars in the garage) is a strand of his hair or a fingernail clipping.

And if Prince were cloned, he still wouldn't be Prince. Cells may be cloned. But you can't clone talent or work ethic. A clone would be no more like him that a twin. See: Wendy and Susannah Melvoin.

We don’t mourn artists because we knew them. We mourn them because they helped us know ourselves.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 04/08/21 11:21am

ufoclub

avatar

I found the clone: Best Prince Impersonators in Las Vegas

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 04/08/21 11:26am

onlyforaminute

avatar

Genesia said:

Prince's DNA still exists at Paisley Park. You can't tell me that nowhere in that building (or the cars in the garage) is a strand of his hair or a fingernail clipping.

And if Prince were cloned, he still wouldn't be Prince. Cells may be cloned. But you can't clone talent or work ethic. A clone would be no more like him that a twin. See: Wendy and Susannah Melvoin.


How would one know it's Prince's and not some random's at this point?
Time keeps on slipping into the future...


This moment is all there is...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 04/08/21 12:52pm

Margot

Fan speculation.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 04/08/21 1:21pm

RJOrion

Milty2 said:

oh for god's sake. Mods please lock this.




why dont you just orgnote the moderators directly, instead of whining/crying/snitching openly in the thread?...its not a good look at all...its very telling (pun intended).
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 04/08/21 1:25pm

looby

Milty2 said:

oh for god's sake. Mods please lock this.

I know how you feel, whenever I see threads like this one I just rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 04/08/21 1:51pm

Milty2

RJOrion said:

Milty2 said:

oh for god's sake. Mods please lock this.

why dont you just orgnote the moderators directly, instead of whining/crying/snitching openly in the thread?...its not a good look at all...its very telling (pun intended).

Because I'd rather just leave it out in the open so you can whine/cry/snitch.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 04/08/21 3:43pm

RJOrion

Milty2 said:



RJOrion said:


Milty2 said:

oh for god's sake. Mods please lock this.



why dont you just orgnote the moderators directly, instead of whining/crying/snitching openly in the thread?...its not a good look at all...its very telling (pun intended).


Because I'd rather just leave it out in the open so you can whine/cry/snitch.



awww..bless your heart...thats so cute, Baby
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 04/08/21 3:49pm

Milty2

RJOrion said:

Milty2 said:

Because I'd rather just leave it out in the open so you can whine/cry/snitch.

awww..bless your heart...thats so cute, Baby

Good come back. Deep and insightful.

[Edited 4/8/21 15:49pm]

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 04/08/21 3:56pm

RJOrion

Milty2 said:



RJOrion said:


Milty2 said:



Because I'd rather just leave it out in the open so you can whine/cry/snitch.



awww..bless your heart...thats so cute, Baby


Good come back. Deep and insightful.

[Edited 4/8/21 15:49pm]



i dont need/want to be "deep and insightful" with the likes of you...you are way too far beneath me...i can address you on a level that hopefully you can grasp...be careful though...you dont want to derail the tbread and incur the wrath of moderation Boo-boo...now run tell that.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 04/08/21 5:11pm

Milty2

RJOrion said:

Milty2 said:

Good come back. Deep and insightful.

[Edited 4/8/21 15:49pm]

i dont need/want to be "deep and insightful" with the likes of you...you are way too far beneath me...i can address you on a level that hopefully you can grasp...be careful though...you dont want to derail the tbread and incur the wrath of moderation Boo-boo...now run tell that.

Clearly you're too incapable of being deep and insightful. Using words like "cute" and "baby" tells me everything I need to know.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 04/08/21 8:23pm

purplethunder3
121

avatar

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything." --Plato
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 04/08/21 8:30pm

AvocadosMax

Astasheiks said:

Do any you all think that "THEY" took and saved any of Prince's DNA?


Oh lord... why do i have an idea about who ‘THEY’ are? Lol

No for real... what do you mean by ‘THEY’?
The government? Doctors? The CIA?
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 04/08/21 9:51pm

Mumio

avatar

eek shake


ufoclub said:

I found the clone: Best Prince Impersonators in Las Vegas

Welcome to "the org", Mumio…they can have you, but I'll have your love in the end nod
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 04/09/21 6:08am

fortuneandsere
ndipity

I thought this was the clone confuse Wait a sec, isn't this the time he went to get a script off that doctor?


 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 04/09/21 8:48am

Genesia

avatar

onlyforaminute said:

Genesia said:

Prince's DNA still exists at Paisley Park. You can't tell me that nowhere in that building (or the cars in the garage) is a strand of his hair or a fingernail clipping.

And if Prince were cloned, he still wouldn't be Prince. Cells may be cloned. But you can't clone talent or work ethic. A clone would be no more like him that a twin. See: Wendy and Susannah Melvoin.

How would one know it's Prince's and not some random's at this point?


Tyka.

We don’t mourn artists because we knew them. We mourn them because they helped us know ourselves.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 04/09/21 9:44am

nayroo2002

avatar

fortuneandserendipity said:

I thought this was the clone confuse Wait a sec, isn't this the time he went to get a script off that doctor?


UNCANNY lol

"Whatever skin Ur in
we all need 2 b friends"
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 2 12>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Purple DNA Sample?