independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 17th Sep 2019 6:49pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > ZARA Teams Up With Prince Estate For Clothing
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 09/06/19 6:03pm

feeluupp

avatar

ZARA Teams Up With Prince Estate For Clothing

International fashion company, ZARA has just collaborated with the estate to release some Prince clothing better than anything released so far by the estate.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 09/06/19 6:03pm

feeluupp

avatar

[Edited 9/6/19 18:04pm]

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 09/06/19 9:13pm

rnb

Wait a minute, is this the racist store that don't like black customers or workers? Or is this a different Zara altogether?
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 09/06/19 9:29pm

motherfunka

avatar

rnb said:

Wait a minute, is this the racist store that don't like black customers or workers? Or is this a different Zara altogether?

Same one.

TRUE BLUE
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 09/07/19 1:49am

Ramzoo

avatar

feeluupp said:

International fashion company, ZARA has just collaborated with the estate to release some Prince clothing better than anything released so far by the estate.

Sorry but I don't dig it. For me it's quite an offense towards Prince's legacy. Officlal store exists already, dolls...whatever. Everything is good to make $$$.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 09/07/19 3:28am

NouveauDance

avatar

Ramzoo said:

Sorry but I don't dig it. For me it's quite an offense towards Prince's legacy. Officlal store exists already, dolls...whatever. Everything is good to make $$$.

How is it an offence? It's just logos on fabric - Prince sold this type of stuff throughout his entire career more or less.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 09/07/19 3:37am

maplenpg

avatar

Ramzoo said:

feeluupp said:

International fashion company, ZARA has just collaborated with the estate to release some Prince clothing better than anything released so far by the estate.

Sorry but I don't dig it. For me it's quite an offense towards Prince's legacy. Officlal store exists already, dolls...whatever. Everything is good to make $$$.

Agreed. I really want to like it, but I dunno, I just don't. My husband is a massive Ramones fan, and for years if he spotted someone else wearing a Ramones t-shirt it would be almost like a club. Then Ramones t-shirts got trendy and everyone seemed to be wearing them. My husband no longer chats to someone wearing a Ramones t-shirt. It's sad really, I would not assume someone wearing one of these tops was necessarily a Prince fan.

If you're going to refer to people as 'scum' or 'garbage vomit', at least have a reason to do so.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 09/07/19 7:23am

nosajd

avatar

I don't dig any of it. Not my taste in clothes.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > ZARA Teams Up With Prince Estate For Clothing