independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > No murder charge in prince's death Investigation Discussion - Continued - Part 7
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 26 of 26 « First<17181920212223242526
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #750 posted 04/23/18 9:00pm

NotACleverName

avatar

MichelleJ said:

NotACleverName said:


I'm confused....could you further explain the "further metabolite" theory you have stated.

I have sourced Hydromorphone/Dilaudid info here - https://en.m.wikipedia.or...romorphone - and here - https://www.webmd.com/dru...al/details - trying to understand your statement.

"Comparatively, hydromorphone is to morphine as hydrocodone is to codeine – it is a hydrogenated ketone thereof."

I am no scientist but wouldn't it be a further metabolite of morphine as opposed to hydrocodone?



I’m sorry, I’m no scientist either and didn’t mean to cause confusion. I just know that my husbands tests show hydrocodone and hydromorphone and he only takes hydrocodone. The Dr, American Toxicology and the pharmacist tried explaining it to us. I’ll go back into my corner.

I was hoping you could shed some light as I am working in the dark here. Just trying to make the square peg fit in what might be a round hole....thanks anyway. Please don't go in your corner....
"Go placidly amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence......." ~ DESIDERATA ~ Max Ehrmann
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #751 posted 04/23/18 9:01pm

mnfriend

laytonian said:



kmama07 said:


MMJas said:



They had a famous patient who needed two narcan shots to regain consciousness. That same famous patient was being secretive but eventually stated that he had taken something else. The doctor then took that something else pill and sent it out for what should have been testing but instead was merely a visual confirmation of the medicine, something that any person could have done since it was marked watson whatever. The doctor, realizing Prince was lying about what he took and refused to do blood tests should have checked the composition for those pills, imo.



So, theoretically the question/legal argument will be whether or not hospital had the obligation to check composition of pill even though Prince refused to be cooperative/accept treatment offered?


The "family" argument is that the pharmacist DID NOT do what the Moline Dr asked. The pill could easily have been held and sent for testing. I'm sure they knew he had a deep pocket for the billing.



*I’m sorry, but that is ridiculous. For every save shot given, we are going to check purses and pockets, get whatever pills holding to a CHEMIST LAB, to spend 2-3 weeks in line for verification (each pill taken apart and tested?)
Noooo.
The pharmacist ID’d visually and the ‘counterfeit’ pill looked/stamped just like a ‘real’ one should look like. The pharmacist behind the counter cannot break them open, pull out a chemistry set, and go to town. Sorry.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #752 posted 04/23/18 9:03pm

PennyPurple

avatar

rogifan said:

PennyPurple said:

Please....those associates have been exposed to the Prince fans on paper since last week. If it wasn't for Prince fans, people wouldn't know who they are. As Prince fans we need to step up to the plate and not support these azz's any longer. They no longer get our $$ maybe they'll go away. The media needs to start putting the heat on them and we do too. Turn up the heat and watch them sweat.

I attended the concert at Target Center and I don’t regret it one bit. It was a joyous celebration of the man and his music. You want all these people to go away...then what? Do we stop celebrating the man and his music? Shut down Paisley Park? This whole weekend in Minneapolis was a celebration. Not a focus on how he died or what issues he was dealing with and who knew what and who needs to be called out etc. I don’t think he’d want us to wallow in his death and I certainly don’t think he’d want his private struggles all there in a zip file for people to download. sad I want to celebrate everything he gave us while he was alive. That’s why I’m happy to see an official website go up and excited that new music will be coming out this fall. 💜

Tickets were purchased and people were there for the Celebration Week before the news broke.

I too am excited about new music coming out. I refuse to support any associates, they are fake azz liars. If I feel inclined to read any associates books I will check them out of the library but I will not pay for them, Other then the book that is suppose to come out with Prince's 50 pages.

We can celebrate the man and his music every day and we don't needhelp from these lounge acts to do it. Besides maybe Sheila E, I bet people who don't know who Prince was, would even know who those associates are if it wasn't for us fans. As Prince fans, we can make or break these associates.

U.S.A.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #753 posted 04/23/18 9:06pm

Bodhitheblackd
og

PennyPurple said:

rogifan said:

PennyPurple said: I attended the concert at Target Center and I don’t regret it one bit. It was a joyous celebration of the man and his music. You want all these people to go away...then what? Do we stop celebrating the man and his music? Shut down Paisley Park? This whole weekend in Minneapolis was a celebration. Not a focus on how he died or what issues he was dealing with and who knew what and who needs to be called out etc. I don’t think he’d want us to wallow in his death and I certainly don’t think he’d want his private struggles all there in a zip file for people to download. sad I want to celebrate everything he gave us while he was alive. That’s why I’m happy to see an official website go up and excited that new music will be coming out this fall. 💜

Tickets were purchased and people were there for the Celebration Week before the news broke.

I too am excited about new music coming out. I refuse to support any associates, they are fake azz liars. If I feel inclined to read any associates books I will check them out of the library but I will not pay for them, Other then the book that is suppose to come out with Prince's 50 pages.

We can celebrate the man and his music every day and we don't needhelp from these lounge acts to do it. Besides maybe Sheila E, I bet people who don't know who Prince was, would even know who those associates are if it wasn't for us fans. As Prince fans, we can make or break these associates.

co-sign

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #754 posted 04/23/18 9:07pm

Purplebflogirl

DD55 said:



cindyt said:




pricetag said:


Surprised there wasn't more of a spotlight on the Weltons. Something always felt a little off about them--especially the God schtick. Usually, that's what happens, the stronger the faith in God, the bigger the hypocrisy. Also, how does Josh---a guy who tags along with his wife (and, let's face it, an unremarkable talent), get to become the center of things until the point at which he ends up producing a Prince album? Perhaps there's more to it. Two things about the aftermath: their police interview smacks of non-compliance. Their best friend and mentor has died but they want to cut things short because they have another appt. And, of course, the alleged paper shredding. Ask why it's being done first. Then why he's the one doing it.



it's called hiding behind God. (have no idea if thats what happened here but i grew up in church) How would they not know...how would anyone not know..if someone had a pill addiction that bad. every single person in this whole group has to be looked at with skepticism due to the fact that somewhere in this circle was probably the supplier...*and of course I think it was kirk johnson, but you never know...also the chauffeur included...and past associates...and everyone who knew...and anyone in the little town of chanhassen...Prince was not his own supplier. Do you think?



To take that one more step....


.



Why is LG getting a pass here? It’s possible that he supplied P with the drugs, maybe to control him, make P dependent on him so P could try to resurrect his sorry a$$ career. What about Chaka? LG is the one who basically told Mani years ago she did’t know what she was talking about when she express concern that her HUSBAND was using drugs, and told her not do anything.


.


Something’s wrong with this whole picture… the whole JW cult thing, LG so holy, P like a puppy following LG and LG 'hipping' P to the Truth. All just weird. P was never the same guy once he got hooked up with LG. The swear jar, the Jahova talk… P was living his life a lie by trying to be something he wasn’t , it was crushing his real personality, people change but don’t make a 180 like that, and that had to take a toll on him emotionally.


.


Come on? LG’s the biggest moocher of them all. You might say to an extent he basically broke up both of P’s marriages… all to keep him in line in the ‘church’ and selfishly to promote LG himself….LG boxed P into a corner with regards to how he was 'supposed' to run his life. The first thing a brainwasher does is make the subject chnage his daily life. That is what LG did and P was trapped.


.


I think Josh and Hannah brought religion from a different viewpoint and P probably welcomed that.


.


Hope I don’t get snipped, don’t mean to offend anyone…. but I have to let it out. ~DD55




LG lied to investigators too it seems..
What will his church think of that?
Until the end of time
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #755 posted 04/23/18 9:08pm

NotACleverName

avatar

Lovejunky said:



mnfriend said:


nelcp777 said:

From my understanding, Google/Gmail said that the backups are on international servers that do not have to answer US warrants. I am completely paraphasing here.


*But I bet the DEA has access.

Yes...I wondered how come there wasnt a way to get them anyway Certainly under the circumstances there would be a way to get those deleted files ? I think the WHole Police team were a bunch of country bumpkins who were way out of their league


I'm going to disagree with your assessment of the LE on this case, Lovejunky. Here's why....on page 112, Item 31, detectives collected hair from the application tip of a used enema bottle. Graphic? Yes. However, that highlights detail, dedication and thoroughness. To me, anyway.

"Go placidly amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence......." ~ DESIDERATA ~ Max Ehrmann
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #756 posted 04/23/18 9:10pm

daviaa34

benni said:



cloveringold85 said:


#158 -- #162, where Omar states that Manuela told him that Kirk was deleting files off of Prince's computer and Phaedra was shredding documents..... eek



.


#160 -- Gilbert Davidson (fmr pres of pp) was fired by Prince, for embezzling money, yet now works for Sheila E? WTF? eek



.


Meron skimming money from Prince?.....It just doesn't end!! rolleyes










What I want to know is HOW Manuela knows Kirk was deleting files off Prince's computer and Phaedra was shredding documents? She was not at Paisley Park. She was not in Prince's inner circle any more. There is no conceivable way that she could have had that information. And according to the press conference that Mayte gave shortly after, Mani was the one that called and told her about Prince, that Mani had heard it from the news too.



It says in her police interview she went straight to PP when she heard Prince had died.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #757 posted 04/23/18 9:19pm

206Michelle

daviaa34 said:

benni said:



cloveringold85 said:


#158 -- #162, where Omar states that Manuela told him that Kirk was deleting files off of Prince's computer and Phaedra was shredding documents..... eek



.


#160 -- Gilbert Davidson (fmr pres of pp) was fired by Prince, for embezzling money, yet now works for Sheila E? WTF? eek



.


Meron skimming money from Prince?.....It just doesn't end!! rolleyes










What I want to know is HOW Manuela knows Kirk was deleting files off Prince's computer and Phaedra was shredding documents? She was not at Paisley Park. She was not in Prince's inner circle any more. There is no conceivable way that she could have had that information. And according to the press conference that Mayte gave shortly after, Mani was the one that called and told her about Prince, that Mani had heard it from the news too.



It says in her police interview she went straight to PP when she heard Prince had died.

But I don’t recall Mani attending the private funeral/memorial service? Hmm, why would she go to PP but not attend the funeral/memorial service at PP?
Live 4 Love ~ Love is God, God is love, Girls and boys love God above
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #758 posted 04/23/18 9:20pm

Lovejunky

NotACleverName said:

Lovejunky said:

Yes...I wondered how come there wasnt a way to get them anyway Certainly under the circumstances there would be a way to get those deleted files ? I think the WHole Police team were a bunch of country bumpkins who were way out of their league

I'm going to disagree with your assessment of the LE on this case, Lovejunky. Here's why....on page 112, Item 31, detectives collected hair from the application tip of a used enema bottle. Graphic? Yes. However, that highlights detail, dedication and thoroughness. To me, anyway.

To me this shows attention to the wrong details...

Oh..we found an emema bottle with hair on it...Lets see if That actually one of Princes hairs despite the fact that we have found bags and bags of Saline enemas all around the place including his personal bathroom...Maybe some one else was in Princes Bathroom administering enemas? Maybe someone esle around here was suffering opiate addiction which is known to cause constipation.?

Oh this is very important and pertinant to the criminal investigation we are conducting..WHose hair was that ? Lets DNA test it

On the other hand...

Files have been deleted from Princes Computor the dates..up till two days before his death..thats mighty suspicious since we are trying to find out where he got the Pills that Killed him.

lets see

if we can locate those files ? Oops International laws state that they dont have to comply with our requests if they dont want to..OH WELL..never mind..I guess we will never know

errr ????

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #759 posted 04/23/18 9:23pm

NotACleverName

avatar

daviaa34 said:

benni said:



cloveringold85 said:


#158 -- #162, where Omar states that Manuela told him that Kirk was deleting files off of Prince's computer and Phaedra was shredding documents..... eek #160 -- Gilbert Davidson (fmr pres of pp) was fired by Prince, for embezzling money, yet now works for Sheila E? WTF? eek Meron skimming money from Prince?.....It just doesn't end!! rolleyes


What I want to know is HOW Manuela knows Kirk was deleting files off Prince's computer and Phaedra was shredding documents? She was not at Paisley Park. She was not in Prince's inner circle any more. There is no conceivable way that she could have had that information. And according to the press conference that Mayte gave shortly after, Mani was the one that called and told her about Prince, that Mani had heard it from the news too.



It says in her police interview she went straight to PP when she heard Prince had died.

Whaaaa? No selfies from that plane posted to FB? Wonder if Eric and the babies tagged along?

I should probably put the coffee down. It's doing weird things to me tonight...

"Go placidly amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence......." ~ DESIDERATA ~ Max Ehrmann
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #760 posted 04/23/18 9:36pm

NotACleverName

avatar

Lovejunky said:



NotACleverName said:


Lovejunky said:


Yes...I wondered how come there wasnt a way to get them anyway Certainly under the circumstances there would be a way to get those deleted files ? I think the WHole Police team were a bunch of country bumpkins who were way out of their league



I'm going to disagree with your assessment of the LE on this case, Lovejunky. Here's why....on page 112, Item 31, detectives collected hair from the application tip of a used enema bottle. Graphic? Yes. However, that highlights detail, dedication and thoroughness. To me, anyway.

To me this shows attention to the wrong details...


Oh..we found an emema bottle with hair on it...Lets see if That actually one of Princes hairs despite the fact that we have found bags and bags of Saline enemas all around the place including his personal bathroom...Maybe some one else was in Princes Bathroom administering enemas? Maybe someone esle around here was suffering opiate addiction which is known to cause constipation.? Oh this is very important and pertinant to the criminal investigation we are conducting..WHose hair was that ? Lets DNA test it


On the other hand...


Files have been deleted from Princes Computor the dates..up till two days before his death..thats mighty suspicious since we are trying to find out where he got the Pills that Killed him. lets see if we can locate those files ? Oops International laws state that they dont have to comply with our requests if they dont want to..OH WELL..never mind..I guess we will never know



errr ????

That first quote is funny....thanks for the chuckle. You have a different view of it, I'll admit.

And the computer, grave error. You are correct. I'm going to check my notes (if I can't find it there, will go back to the files), but didn't someone mention that the MacBook was an innocuous computer and Prince only used it for show reviews, etc?

Nah, still doesn't make it ok. Thanks for reminding me. At least they were professional enough to admit they made an enormous error.
"Go placidly amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence......." ~ DESIDERATA ~ Max Ehrmann
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 26 of 26 « First<17181920212223242526
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > No murder charge in prince's death Investigation Discussion - Continued - Part 7