independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Video: Actress Yara Shahidi shares her fondest Prince memory on The Real
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 11/29/16 1:46pm

Latin

Video: Actress Yara Shahidi shares her fondest Prince memory on The Real

Today on the television show "The Real", the actress Yara Shahidi shared her fondest Prince memory.

Check it out:

https://m.youtube.com/wat...WhRkgjFn54
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 11/29/16 1:57pm

anangellooksdo
wn

Oh wow. Her picture is in his office.
😊
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 11/29/16 2:23pm

laurarichardso
n

Latin said:

Today on the television show "The Real", the actress Yara Shahidi shared her fondest Prince memory.

Check it out:

https://m.youtube.com/wat...WhRkgjFn54

-- Here is a interview with her mom. Read the ignorant question CJ ask.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 11/29/16 3:21pm

journalism16

So nice. What is her father's name?
Erin Smith
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 11/29/16 3:25pm

BillieBalloon

journalism16 said:

So nice. What is her father's name?


Mr Shahidi
Baby, you're a star.

Meet me in another world, space and joy
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 11/30/16 4:15am

riot

avatar

journalism16 said:

So nice. What is her father's name?

Mr. Afshin Shahidi

Please check it out:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.828595110579811.1073741988.824853574287298&type=3

“The space between the notes, that’s the good part. How long the space is…that’s how funky it is or how funky it ain’t” - Prince
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 11/30/16 6:55am

PeteSilas

just beautiful

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 11/30/16 7:22am

PeteSilas

laurarichardson said:

Latin said:
Today on the television show "The Real", the actress Yara Shahidi shared her fondest Prince memory. Check it out: https://m.youtube.com/wat...WhRkgjFn54
-- Here is a interview with her mom. Read the ignorant question CJ ask.

i looked it up, i'm assuming you're referring to how she said "i can tell their names aren't black names, that they mean something".

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 11/30/16 1:43pm

laurarichardso
n

PeteSilas said:



laurarichardson said:


Latin said:
Today on the television show "The Real", the actress Yara Shahidi shared her fondest Prince memory. Check it out: https://m.youtube.com/wat...WhRkgjFn54

-- Here is a interview with her mom. Read the ignorant question CJ ask.

i looked it up, i'm assuming you're referring to how she said "i can tell their names aren't black names, that they mean something".


--Yes, that is what I was referening.😳
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Video: Actress Yara Shahidi shares her fondest Prince memory on The Real