independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Spending my birthday playing prince stuff
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 07/23/16 7:21am

kristy

avatar

Spending my birthday playing prince stuff

Hey y'all today's my birthday, and I got prince on full play, I watched under the cherry moon last night and had a ball, quoting the hack out that movie, wish it was in color because I saw the pictures and they were some beautiful colors ,but today ill be rocking a lot of prince, the purple one
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 07/23/16 7:23am

Guitarhero

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 07/23/16 9:27am

kristy

avatar

Guitarhero said:





Thank u Guitarhero biggrin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 07/23/16 9:42am

GeniusLuv

avatar

''The beautiful ones they hurt you every tiiiiime....''

yes RIP BEAUTIFUL ONES: Prince & Denise 2016
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 07/23/16 11:07am

kristy

avatar

GeniusLuv said:




Ok don't laugh at me but I really did have pancakes for breakfast lol
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 07/23/16 11:52am

GeniusLuv

avatar

me too eek lol

''The beautiful ones they hurt you every tiiiiime....''

yes RIP BEAUTIFUL ONES: Prince & Denise 2016
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 07/23/16 11:55am

kristy

avatar

GeniusLuv said:

me too eek lol



lol when I think pancakes I think prince so if someone played the one word that comes to mind game with me and they said pancakes and I said prince and they don't know the story they would be lost lol
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 07/23/16 11:56am

TopazGirl

avatar

Awesome! What a great way to spend your birthday! Enjoy your day!





"And I know you're not just what you say to me
And I'm not the only moment you're made of..."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 07/23/16 12:52pm

LBrent

Happy Birthday!

I wish I liked pancakes, but I can't stand that texture, it makes me gag.

But I adore french toast.

Yum!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 07/23/16 1:01pm

GeniusLuv

avatar

LBrent said:

Happy Birthday! I wish I liked pancakes, but I can't stand that texture, it makes me gag. But I adore french toast. Yum!

foodnow i make those too!

''The beautiful ones they hurt you every tiiiiime....''

yes RIP BEAUTIFUL ONES: Prince & Denise 2016
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 07/23/16 2:42pm

kristy

avatar

TopazGirl said:

Awesome! What a great way to spend your birthday! Enjoy your day!









Lord those eyes! How can you not look back eek
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 07/23/16 3:26pm

BobGeorge909

avatar

kristy said:

Hey y'all today's my birthday, and I got prince on full play, I watched under the cherry moon last night and had a ball, quoting the hack out that movie, wish it was in color because I saw the pictures and they were some beautiful colors ,but today ill be rocking a lot of prince, the purple one

Its my birthday too! It's been a fairly uneventful day and I like it. I watched The Secret Life of Pets. Im currently in the middle of Ghostbusters. Both I caught on some free online website. When Leslie, Melissa, Kate, and Kristen are done with their shenanigans I will put together a nifty playlist to have playing in the background while I finish off The Wind Through the Keyhole by Steven King. The very last bit of The Dark Tower Series that I have to read. The end, as in the end of book 7. was obscenely intriguing.

Maybe some mentions here will help me assemble my playlist.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 07/23/16 3:33pm

purplethunder3
121

avatar

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything." --Plato
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 07/23/16 4:09pm

redaddict

Happy birthday!! Sending purple love x
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 07/24/16 12:24pm

LBrent

GeniusLuv said:



LBrent said:


Happy Birthday! I wish I liked pancakes, but I can't stand that texture, it makes me gag. But I adore french toast. Yum!

foodnow i make those too!



Yup.

Either traditional french toast or what is essentially Jewish French toast, matzoah brei. You can make it either sweet or savory (like my Dad liked it).

Yum!
[Edited 7/24/16 12:25pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 07/24/16 2:25pm

Mumio

avatar

kristy said:

Hey y'all today's my birthday, and I got prince on full play, I watched under the cherry moon last night and had a ball, quoting the hack out that movie, wish it was in color because I saw the pictures and they were some beautiful colors ,but today ill be rocking a lot of prince, the purple one

I missed it, but I hope you had a wonderful birthday kristy smile

Welcome to "the org", Mumio…they can have you, but I'll have your love in the end nod
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 07/24/16 6:57pm

perfume

Happy Belated Birthday! sun

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 07/24/16 7:28pm

TopazGirl

avatar

kristy said:

TopazGirl said:

Awesome! What a great way to spend your birthday! Enjoy your day!





Lord those eyes! How can you not look back eek


OMG I know! He has the most gorgeous eyes I've ever seen. A hypnotic gaze. love


"And I know you're not just what you say to me
And I'm not the only moment you're made of..."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 07/24/16 7:32pm

TopazGirl

avatar

BobGeorge909 said:

kristy said:
Hey y'all today's my birthday, and I got prince on full play, I watched under the cherry moon last night and had a ball, quoting the hack out that movie, wish it was in color because I saw the pictures and they were some beautiful colors ,but today ill be rocking a lot of prince, the purple one
Its my birthday too! It's been a fairly uneventful day and I like it. I watched The Secret Life of Pets. Im currently in the middle of Ghostbusters. Both I caught on some free online website. When Leslie, Melissa, Kate, and Kristen are done with their shenanigans I will put together a nifty playlist to have playing in the background while I finish off The Wind Through the Keyhole by Steven King. The very last bit of The Dark Tower Series that I have to read. The end, as in the end of book 7. was obscenely intriguing. Maybe some mentions here will help me assemble my playlist.


Happy Birthday to you too, BobGeorge909! Hope you had a fabulous day doing everything you enjoy! cake party

"And I know you're not just what you say to me
And I'm not the only moment you're made of..."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 07/25/16 7:50pm

BobGeorge909

avatar

TopazGirl said:



BobGeorge909 said:


kristy said:
Hey y'all today's my birthday, and I got prince on full play, I watched under the cherry moon last night and had a ball, quoting the hack out that movie, wish it was in color because I saw the pictures and they were some beautiful colors ,but today ill be rocking a lot of prince, the purple one

Its my birthday too! It's been a fairly uneventful day and I like it. I watched The Secret Life of Pets. Im currently in the middle of Ghostbusters. Both I caught on some free online website. When Leslie, Melissa, Kate, and Kristen are done with their shenanigans I will put together a nifty playlist to have playing in the background while I finish off The Wind Through the Keyhole by Steven King. The very last bit of The Dark Tower Series that I have to read. The end, as in the end of book 7. was obscenely intriguing. Maybe some mentions here will help me assemble my playlist.


Happy Birthday to you too, BobGeorge909! Hope you had a fabulous day doing everything you enjoy! cake party


Thank u!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Spending my birthday playing prince stuff