independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Associated artists & people > Gigolos Get Lonely Too - Female Background Vocals
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 07/18/20 8:08am

PurpleCreme

Gigolos Get Lonely Too - Female Background Vocals

Does anyone know who the female background vocalist at the end of 'Gigolos Get Lonely Too' is? Sounds like Brenda or Jill to me. You can hear it most clearly on the Prince 'Originals' version:

3:28 - "All my lovers need stimulation... (yes they do)"

3:49 - "(All... my.... lovers need stimulation)"

3:55 - "Honey babe... (Honey Babe)"

Prince: 1958-infinity. Thank U for everything.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 07/18/20 10:46am

BlaqueKnight

avatar

Probably Jill.

Jill was on everything back then. She was a secret member of the Time, the Revolution, Vanity 6, etc., etc.,etc.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 07/18/20 2:11pm

woogiebear

Jill is ALSO credited w/Backing Vocals om Mazarati's "I Guess It's all Over"

cool

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 07/19/20 6:38pm

eduJ

avatar

#Justice4Jill

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 07/21/20 8:38am

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

These are those times, when I say, why not get the Time guys to sing back up?

#ALBUMSSTILLMATTER
https://prince.org/msg/7/464433 9.24.2020
if you ever try the lotus position
Try it while you're being strangled
Do U understand what I'm saying?
#IDEFINEME
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 07/27/20 4:00pm

Hamad

avatar

BlaqueKnight said:

Probably Jill.

Jill was on everything back then. She was a secret member of the Time, the Revolution, Vanity 6, etc., etc.,etc.

She was definitely the invisible weapon. The stuff Duane Tudahl uncovered showed her vocal prints everywhere, and I'm pretty sure the upcoming version of his book will be a continuation of her involvment in his music. Their music reportoire together brings to mind Darlene Love & Phil Spector, except Prince didn't attach somebody else' name on her voice.

Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future...

Twitter: https://twitter.com/QLH82
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 08/08/20 5:59pm

Sydney

That's interesting that Jill is credited with bv's on "I Gues It's All Over" - always loved that song and wondered whether Prince wrote it. I think I read he contributed guitar (acoustic) to it?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 08/09/20 12:00pm

PurpleCreme

Sydney said:

That's interesting that Jill is credited with bv's on "I Gues It's All Over" - always loved that song and wondered whether Prince wrote it. I think I read he contributed guitar (acoustic) to it?

Yeah, Jill is on a number of songs on the Mazarati album. It's a beautiful song. The rhythmic elements to the solo sounds like something Prince would come up with, so it wouldn't be surprising, considering he also re-wrote the lyrics for the track, so was obviously involved in the songwriting process.


[Edited 8/9/20 12:00pm]

Prince: 1958-infinity. Thank U for everything.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 08/13/20 5:05am

icecreamcastle
777

Hamad said:



BlaqueKnight said:


Probably Jill.


Jill was on everything back then. She was a secret member of the Time, the Revolution, Vanity 6, etc., etc.,etc.




She was definitely the invisible weapon. The stuff Duane Tudahl uncovered showed her vocal prints everywhere, and I'm pretty sure the upcoming version of his book will be a continuation of her involvment in his music. Their music reportoire together brings to mind Darlene Love & Phil Spector, except Prince didn't attach somebody else' name on her voice.



Yea I agree. when you really look at it, she's the background vocalist on almost everything he did in the 80's. More than anyone else. Male or female. She was with him the longest except for Sheila. He should have given her more credit for her work with him, yet she's the only one he left off of the mural Wall of Inspiration at Paisley Park. Still scratching my head about that one.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 08/13/20 5:07am

icecreamcastle
777

eduJ said:

#Justice4Jill




She's getting more credit for stuff lately so she should be good now. I liked how she fights for herself to be acknowledged. wink
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 08/13/20 5:11am

icecreamcastle
777

PurpleCreme said:

Does anyone know who the female background vocalist at the end of 'Gigolos Get Lonely Too' is? Sounds like Brenda or Jill to me. You can hear it most clearly on the Prince 'Originals' version:



3:28 - "All my lovers need stimulation... (yes they do)"


3:49 - "(All... my.... lovers need stimulation)"


3:55 - "Honey babe... (Honey Babe)"



I don't think it's Brenda. Her voice is hella deep.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 08/13/20 7:54am

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

PurpleCreme said:

Sydney said:

That's interesting that Jill is credited with bv's on "I Gues It's All Over" - always loved that song and wondered whether Prince wrote it. I think I read he contributed guitar (acoustic) to it?

Yeah, Jill is on a number of songs on the Mazarati album. It's a beautiful song. The rhythmic elements to the solo sounds like something Prince would come up with, so it wouldn't be surprising, considering he also re-wrote the lyrics for the track, so was obviously involved in the songwriting process.

[Edited 8/9/20 12:00pm]

If I'm not mistaken, she's only on I Guess It's All Over and Strawberry Lover. Overall the album was produced by BrownMark and co-produced by David Z


100 MPH was written and recorded by Prince. He also re-wrote Brown Mark's lyrics for two other songs, Strawberry Lover and I Guess It's All Over. The rest of the songs were written solely by Brown Mark with no input by Prince. -PrinceVault

#ALBUMSSTILLMATTER
https://prince.org/msg/7/464433 9.24.2020
if you ever try the lotus position
Try it while you're being strangled
Do U understand what I'm saying?
#IDEFINEME
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 08/13/20 7:55am

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

eduJ said:

#Justice4Jill

People have asked her about why she went along with the crediting as she did back then
.
there are probably some others I'm missing

.


tumblr_m3wv33ubAo1qgy0kmo1_250.gif
All Day All Night

Automatic (1999)

Baby You're A Trip
Baby I'm A Star (Purple Rain)
The Belle of St Mark (the Glamorous Life)

Come Elektra Tuesday

Euphoria Highway

4 Love
Free (1999)

Gigolos Get Lonely Too (the Time What Time Is It?)

Glamorous Life (demo)

G-Spot
Good Love
Hello (Pop Life b side)
If The Kid Can't Make You Come (not the talking part) the Time Ice Cream Castles
I Guess It's All Over (Mazarati b side)

It's Gonna Be A Beautiful Night (Sign of the Times)

Killin At the Soda Shop

Kiss (extended part)
Lady Cab Driver (1999)

Living Doll

Married Man

Mia Bocca
My Baby Knows(How 2 Love Me)

My Man

My Sex
1999 (1999)
Olivers House (the Glamorous Life)
Ooo She She Wa Wa (Apollonia 6)

Our Destiny (demo)

Rough (demo)

77 Bleeker St
Strawberry Lover (Mazarati)

Violet Blue

We Can Fuck
Wild & Loose (talking part w/Susan Moonsie) -the Time Wild & Loose

With U




tumblr_ogjxlzj87F1qad6fwo3_250.gif

72750c3421b3722514c1472696ae8b9b.gif

#ALBUMSSTILLMATTER
https://prince.org/msg/7/464433 9.24.2020
if you ever try the lotus position
Try it while you're being strangled
Do U understand what I'm saying?
#IDEFINEME
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 08/13/20 8:36am

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

icecreamcastle777 said:

Hamad said:

She was definitely the invisible weapon. The stuff Duane Tudahl uncovered showed her vocal prints everywhere, and I'm pretty sure the upcoming version of his book will be a continuation of her involvment in his music. Their music reportoire together brings to mind Darlene Love & Phil Spector, except Prince didn't attach somebody else' name on her voice.

Yea I agree. when you really look at it, she's the background vocalist on almost everything he did in the 80's. More than anyone else. Male or female. She was with him the longest except for Sheila. He should have given her more credit for her work with him, yet she's the only one he left off of the mural Wall of Inspiration at Paisley Park. Still scratching my head about that one.

That's really not true. She didn't join into the recording sessions until 1982's 1999 album, and she was not vocally involved as much from 1985-1989 outside of recording sessions for her albums(s)
I mean when we say things like 'she was with him the longest' I don't really know what that means. Dr Fink was with Prince from 1978-1991. Bobby Z with with Prince from 1977-1986.
I mean Jill knew Prince from late 81-89 but after the shooting of Graffiti Bridge and Prince blocking her 2nd album she had nothing to do with him.
.
We have to remember that there was a period and she talked about it, that she began withdrawing from Prince and living in Europe and trying to do her own thing, so by the time 1988/89 comes around she is not in a zone with Prince and they fall out

.

Come Elektra Tuesday is an unreleased song recorded on 26 May, 1985 at Sunset Sound, Hollywood, CA,

The song features Jill Jones on background vocals.

-PrinceVault

Killin' At The Soda Shop is an unreleased song recorded on 29 May, 1985 at Sunset Sound, Hollywood, CA, USA

Clare Fischer arranged and recorded orchestration for the song in August, 1985, at Monterey Sound Studios, Glendale, CA, USA, but the song was ultimately not included on Jill Jones' album Jill Jones.

Recording Personnel
Jill Jones - vocalsPrince - all instruments (assumed)

Orchestral Players (assumed):Violins - Isabelle Daskoff, Francine Walsh, Mari Botnik, Pam Gates, Janice Gower, Karen Jones, Betty Moor, Irma Neumann, Assa Drori, Bill Hymanson, Oscar Chasow, Ron Clark, Henry Ferber, Erne Granat, Ed Green, Bill Hybel, Reggie Hill, Pat Johnson, Don Palmer, Sheldon Sanov, Joe Schonbrun, Terry Schonbrun and Harold WolfViolas - Pam Goldsmith, Margot Maclaine, Carol Mukagawa, Myer Bello, Alan Deverich, Norman Forrest, Alan Harshman, Jorge Moraga and David StockCellos - Jim Arkatoff, Ray Kelley, Ray Kramer and Fred SeykoraBasses - Chuck Dominico and Arni EgilssonWoodwinds - Gene Cipriano, Don Ashworth, John Clarke, Dave Edwards, Gary Foster, Jim Kanter, John Lowe, Dick Mitchell, Jack Nimitz, Joe Soldo and Bob TricaricoTrumpets - Ray Brown, Rich Cooper, Bob Findley, Larry Ford, Bob O'Donnell and Al VizuttiTrombones - Garnett Brown, Charles Loper, Morris Repass and Bill WatrousFrench Horns - Marni Johnson, David Duke, Joe Myer, Brian O'Connor, Calvin Smith and Jim ThatcherTuba - Tommy JohnsonTympani and percussion - Brent Fischer

Married Man is an unreleased song recorded on 29 May, 1985 at Sunset Sound, Hollywood, CA, USA

The song was intended for Jill Jones' album Jill Jones, but ultimately not included.

Jill Jones - vocals

Polka-Dot Tiger is an unreleased instrumental recorded on 28 May, 1985 at Sunset Sound, Hollywood, CA, USA

Although recorded during sessions focused on Jill Jones' album Jill Jones, it is unknown if this song was intended for this or any other project.

-PrinceVault

Zebra With The Blonde Hair is an unreleased instrumental recorded on 29 May, 1985 at Sunset Sound, Hollywood, CA, USA

-PrinceVault

.

.

Jill Jones on the unfinished second Paisley Park album: We (Jones and Prince) were kind of were at two different roads. The song ("Boom Boom") was from 1982 and it seemed forced. He kept remixing it. I went to do the video, but, it was late, it was too late. And I just ended up going back to New York, got married and waited until my contract expired. During this time he called me-- and I was at a friend's house-- and said, "you don't have any charisma, you should dye your hair black and you need to get breast implants like Brigitte Nielsen." I was furious... Dickens (CEO of Warner Brothers UK) was instrumental at one point with Roger Davies, my manager, when we were trying to complete my second album alone. Without Prince. But, Prince rejected every attempt we tried.

#ALBUMSSTILLMATTER
https://prince.org/msg/7/464433 9.24.2020
if you ever try the lotus position
Try it while you're being strangled
Do U understand what I'm saying?
#IDEFINEME
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 08/14/20 6:07pm

icecreamcastle
777

OldFriends4Sale said:



icecreamcastle777 said:


Hamad said:



She was definitely the invisible weapon. The stuff Duane Tudahl uncovered showed her vocal prints everywhere, and I'm pretty sure the upcoming version of his book will be a continuation of her involvment in his music. Their music reportoire together brings to mind Darlene Love & Phil Spector, except Prince didn't attach somebody else' name on her voice.



Yea I agree. when you really look at it, she's the background vocalist on almost everything he did in the 80's. More than anyone else. Male or female. She was with him the longest except for Sheila. He should have given her more credit for her work with him, yet she's the only one he left off of the mural Wall of Inspiration at Paisley Park. Still scratching my head about that one.




That's really not true. She didn't join into the recording sessions until 1982's 1999 album, and she was not vocally involved as much from 1985-1989 outside of recording sessions for her albums(s)
I mean when we say things like 'she was with him the longest' I don't really know what that means. Dr Fink was with Prince from 1978-1991. Bobby Z with with Prince from 1977-1986.
I mean Jill knew Prince from late 81-89 but after the shooting of Graffiti Bridge and Prince blocking her 2nd album she had nothing to do with him.
.
We have to remember that there was a period and she talked about it, that she began withdrawing from Prince and living in Europe and trying to do her own thing, so by the time 1988/89 comes around she is not in a zone with Prince and they fall out



.


Come Elektra Tuesday is an unreleased song recorded on 26 May, 1985 at Sunset Sound, Hollywood, CA,


The song features Jill Jones on background vocals.


-PrinceVault


Killin' At The Soda Shop is an unreleased song recorded on 29 May, 1985 at Sunset Sound, Hollywood, CA, USA


Clare Fischer arranged and recorded orchestration for the song in August, 1985, at Monterey Sound Studios, Glendale, CA, USA, but the song was ultimately not included on Jill Jones' album Jill Jones.


Recording Personnel
Jill Jones - vocalsPrince - all instruments (assumed)


Orchestral Players (assumed):Violins - Isabelle Daskoff, Francine Walsh, Mari Botnik, Pam Gates, Janice Gower, Karen Jones, Betty Moor, Irma Neumann, Assa Drori, Bill Hymanson, Oscar Chasow, Ron Clark, Henry Ferber, Erne Granat, Ed Green, Bill Hybel, Reggie Hill, Pat Johnson, Don Palmer, Sheldon Sanov, Joe Schonbrun, Terry Schonbrun and Harold WolfViolas - Pam Goldsmith, Margot Maclaine, Carol Mukagawa, Myer Bello, Alan Deverich, Norman Forrest, Alan Harshman, Jorge Moraga and David StockCellos - Jim Arkatoff, Ray Kelley, Ray Kramer and Fred SeykoraBasses - Chuck Dominico and Arni EgilssonWoodwinds - Gene Cipriano, Don Ashworth, John Clarke, Dave Edwards, Gary Foster, Jim Kanter, John Lowe, Dick Mitchell, Jack Nimitz, Joe Soldo and Bob TricaricoTrumpets - Ray Brown, Rich Cooper, Bob Findley, Larry Ford, Bob O'Donnell and Al VizuttiTrombones - Garnett Brown, Charles Loper, Morris Repass and Bill WatrousFrench Horns - Marni Johnson, David Duke, Joe Myer, Brian O'Connor, Calvin Smith and Jim ThatcherTuba - Tommy JohnsonTympani and percussion - Brent Fischer


Married Man is an unreleased song recorded on 29 May, 1985 at Sunset Sound, Hollywood, CA, USA


The song was intended for Jill Jones' album Jill Jones, but ultimately not included.


Jill Jones - vocals


Polka-Dot Tiger is an unreleased instrumental recorded on 28 May, 1985 at Sunset Sound, Hollywood, CA, USA


Although recorded during sessions focused on Jill Jones' album Jill Jones, it is unknown if this song was intended for this or any other project.


-PrinceVault


Zebra With The Blonde Hair is an unreleased instrumental recorded on 29 May, 1985 at Sunset Sound, Hollywood, CA, USA


-PrinceVault





.


.


Jill Jones on the unfinished second Paisley Park album: We (Jones and Prince) were kind of were at two different roads. The song ("Boom Boom") was from 1982 and it seemed forced. He kept remixing it. I went to do the video, but, it was late, it was too late. And I just ended up going back to New York, got married and waited until my contract expired. During this time he called me-- and I was at a friend's house-- and said, "you don't have any charisma, you should dye your hair black and you need to get breast implants like Brigitte Nielsen." I was furious... Dickens (CEO of Warner Brothers UK) was instrumental at one point with Roger Davies, my manager, when we were trying to complete my second album alone. Without Prince. But, Prince rejected every attempt we tried.






Ok so in the 80's until she stopped. lol. Look at all those songs you listed that she sang back up on. That's what I'm talking about. She sang back up for him more than anyone else, and technically she was still working with him when she was working on her album, and still working with him in the late 80's if she did Grifitti Bridge in 1989. What's not true?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 08/17/20 7:53am

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

icecreamcastle777 said:

OldFriends4Sale said:

That's really not true. She didn't join into the recording sessions until 1982's 1999 album, and she was not vocally involved as much from 1985-1989 outside of recording sessions for her albums(s)
I mean when we say things like 'she was with him the longest' I don't really know what that means. Dr Fink was with Prince from 1978-1991. Bobby Z with with Prince from 1977-1986.
I mean Jill knew Prince from late 81-89 but after the shooting of Graffiti Bridge and Prince blocking her 2nd album she had nothing to do with him.
.
We have to remember that there was a period and she talked about it, that she began withdrawing from Prince and living in Europe and trying to do her own thing, so by the time 1988/89 comes around she is not in a zone with Prince and they fall out

.

Come Elektra Tuesday is an unreleased song recorded on 26 May, 1985 at Sunset Sound, Hollywood, CA,

The song features Jill Jones on background vocals.

-PrinceVault

Killin' At The Soda Shop is an unreleased song recorded on 29 May, 1985 at Sunset Sound, Hollywood, CA, USA

Clare Fischer arranged and recorded orchestration for the song in August, 1985, at Monterey Sound Studios, Glendale, CA, USA, but the song was ultimately not included on Jill Jones' album Jill Jones.

Recording Personnel
Jill Jones - vocalsPrince - all instruments (assumed)

Orchestral Players (assumed):Violins - Isabelle Daskoff, Francine Walsh, Mari Botnik, Pam Gates, Janice Gower, Karen Jones, Betty Moor, Irma Neumann, Assa Drori, Bill Hymanson, Oscar Chasow, Ron Clark, Henry Ferber, Erne Granat, Ed Green, Bill Hybel, Reggie Hill, Pat Johnson, Don Palmer, Sheldon Sanov, Joe Schonbrun, Terry Schonbrun and Harold WolfViolas - Pam Goldsmith, Margot Maclaine, Carol Mukagawa, Myer Bello, Alan Deverich, Norman Forrest, Alan Harshman, Jorge Moraga and David StockCellos - Jim Arkatoff, Ray Kelley, Ray Kramer and Fred SeykoraBasses - Chuck Dominico and Arni EgilssonWoodwinds - Gene Cipriano, Don Ashworth, John Clarke, Dave Edwards, Gary Foster, Jim Kanter, John Lowe, Dick Mitchell, Jack Nimitz, Joe Soldo and Bob TricaricoTrumpets - Ray Brown, Rich Cooper, Bob Findley, Larry Ford, Bob O'Donnell and Al VizuttiTrombones - Garnett Brown, Charles Loper, Morris Repass and Bill WatrousFrench Horns - Marni Johnson, David Duke, Joe Myer, Brian O'Connor, Calvin Smith and Jim ThatcherTuba - Tommy JohnsonTympani and percussion - Brent Fischer

Married Man is an unreleased song recorded on 29 May, 1985 at Sunset Sound, Hollywood, CA, USA

The song was intended for Jill Jones' album Jill Jones, but ultimately not included.

Jill Jones - vocals

Polka-Dot Tiger is an unreleased instrumental recorded on 28 May, 1985 at Sunset Sound, Hollywood, CA, USA

Although recorded during sessions focused on Jill Jones' album Jill Jones, it is unknown if this song was intended for this or any other project.

-PrinceVault

Zebra With The Blonde Hair is an unreleased instrumental recorded on 29 May, 1985 at Sunset Sound, Hollywood, CA, USA

-PrinceVault

.

.

Jill Jones on the unfinished second Paisley Park album: We (Jones and Prince) were kind of were at two different roads. The song ("Boom Boom") was from 1982 and it seemed forced. He kept remixing it. I went to do the video, but, it was late, it was too late. And I just ended up going back to New York, got married and waited until my contract expired. During this time he called me-- and I was at a friend's house-- and said, "you don't have any charisma, you should dye your hair black and you need to get breast implants like Brigitte Nielsen." I was furious... Dickens (CEO of Warner Brothers UK) was instrumental at one point with Roger Davies, my manager, when we were trying to complete my second album alone. Without Prince. But, Prince rejected every attempt we tried.

Ok so in the 80's until she stopped. lol. Look at all those songs you listed that she sang back up on. That's what I'm talking about. She sang back up for him more than anyone else, and technically she was still working with him when she was working on her album, and still working with him in the late 80's if she did Grifitti Bridge in 1989. What's not true?

lol

I cannot say she sang back up more than anyone else. Without actually going through a list.

.

For example, Mayte was directly in his band, so I would look at how many songs she sang on from the Love Symbol album, Come, Chaos and Disorder, the Gold Experience, Emancipation etc including other side albums. And it could be a lot.

.

Lisa Coleman was in the band from 1980-Dirty Mind - 1986 Parade she sang on a lot of tracks including the Time, Apollonia 6, Bsides, outtakes that appeared on SOTT(Dream Factory cuts etc) not to mention she worked on a few song on Planet Earth.

.

Well I includied that period that she was working on her 1st album. She was still in the camp. But she didn't want to be 'another Prince girl'. Prince wanted her to open for the SOTT tours along with Madhouse, but she want to try to make it away from his scene. He even gave her a heart wristband to wear and she wouldn't. She really was growing away from him. She talked about him critiquing how she dressed even off 'stage'. Yes but I'm talking about songs as far as into Graffiti Bridge. She was written into the script. And the song she 'sang' on in the movie she lip synced over someone elses voice. She didn't have Graffiti Bridge music. leading up to this time, she was not working on music with Prince. She was working on other music with other producers. But being under contract with Prince, she couldn't move forward with it without his consent.

#ALBUMSSTILLMATTER
https://prince.org/msg/7/464433 9.24.2020
if you ever try the lotus position
Try it while you're being strangled
Do U understand what I'm saying?
#IDEFINEME
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 08/23/20 2:46am

PurpleCreme

-

[Edited 8/23/20 2:51am]

Prince: 1958-infinity. Thank U for everything.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 08/23/20 2:50am

PurpleCreme

OldFriends4Sale said:

eduJ said:

#Justice4Jill

Wild & Loose (talking part w/Susan Moonsie) -the Time Wild & Loose


tumblr_ogjxlzj87F1qad6fwo3_250.gif

72750c3421b3722514c1472696ae8b9b.gif

I asked about this a few years back on here and apparently it was Kim Upsher who was the other voice.

Prince: 1958-infinity. Thank U for everything.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 08/25/20 1:28pm

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

#ALBUMSSTILLMATTER
https://prince.org/msg/7/464433 9.24.2020
if you ever try the lotus position
Try it while you're being strangled
Do U understand what I'm saying?
#IDEFINEME
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Associated artists & people > Gigolos Get Lonely Too - Female Background Vocals