independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sat 17th Aug 2019 5:37pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Associated artists & people > PRINCE'S brother, Omarr, has reposted a song by NATALYA
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 11/24/18 10:43am

Latin

PRINCE'S brother, Omarr, has reposted a song by NATALYA

Today, Omarr, reposted the following song entitled "Child of the Moon" by Natalya:

https://m.youtube.com/wat...6df6Cget6U
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 11/24/18 11:48am

pinkcashmere23

Such a lovely song! Thanks for the reminder! smile

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 11/27/18 6:42am

peggyon

Whoa, she is a really talented singer.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 11/27/18 8:28am

pinkcashmere23

peggyon said:

Whoa, she is a really talented singer.

She's a talented musician as well! ! I love her latest single "White Orchid." I believe that she played all instruments on it.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 12/05/18 11:18am

Latin

pinkcashmere23 said:

Such a lovely song! Thanks for the reminder! smile


You are very welcome. smile
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 12/30/18 12:28pm

Latin

peggyon said:

Whoa, she is a really talented singer.


yes
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 01/02/19 11:10pm

Latin

pinkcashmere23 said:



peggyon said:


Whoa, she is a really talented singer.



She's a talented musician as well! ! I love her latest single "White Orchid." I believe that she played all instruments on it.


yeahthat
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 01/03/19 7:00am

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

pinkcashmere23 said:

She's a talented musician as well! ! I love her latest single "White Orchid." I believe that she played all instruments on it.

yeahthat

Do you know if Natalya is still working on her album? When she posted the YouTube clip of "Bird" she said that it was without a home for now but was meant for a collaboration with Prince that was intended to be an album of original and co-written material.I recall that Dr.Funk tweeted to her that it would soon have a home. Was "White Orchid" the first single?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 01/03/19 7:13pm

Latin

pinkcashmere23 said:



Latin said:


pinkcashmere23 said:


She's a talented musician as well! ! I love her latest single "White Orchid." I believe that she played all instruments on it.



yeahthat

Do you know if Natalya is still working on her album? When she posted the YouTube clip of "Bird" she said that it was without a home for now but was meant for a collaboration with Prince that was intended to be an album of original and co-written material.I recall that Dr.Funk tweeted to her that it would soon have a home. Was "White Orchid" the first single?


She will make an announcement when ready.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 01/03/19 10:11pm

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

pinkcashmere23 said:

Do you know if Natalya is still working on her album? When she posted the YouTube clip of "Bird" she said that it was without a home for now but was meant for a collaboration with Prince that was intended to be an album of original and co-written material.I recall that Dr.Funk tweeted to her that it would soon have a home. Was "White Orchid" the first single?

She will make an announcement when ready.

Ok. Thanks! Looking forward to hearing more music from her.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 01/04/19 12:18pm

Latin

pinkcashmere23 said:



Latin said:


pinkcashmere23 said:


Do you know if Natalya is still working on her album? When she posted the YouTube clip of "Bird" she said that it was without a home for now but was meant for a collaboration with Prince that was intended to be an album of original and co-written material.I recall that Dr.Funk tweeted to her that it would soon have a home. Was "White Orchid" the first single?



She will make an announcement when ready.

Ok. Thanks! Looking forward to hearing more music from her.


You are very welcome. smile
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Associated artists & people > PRINCE'S brother, Omarr, has reposted a song by NATALYA