independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sun 25th Aug 2019 8:22am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Associated artists & people > Video - La muse de Prince: NEW interview with MAYTE conducted in France on the TV show "C à Vous"
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 03/15/18 10:56pm

Latin

Video - La muse de Prince: NEW interview with MAYTE conducted in France on the TV show "C à Vous"

Check out the latest interview with Mayte entitled "La muse de Prince" conducted in France on the TV show C à Vous:

https://m.youtube.com/wat...4ue2XsjrXE
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 03/16/18 7:38am

pinkcashmere23

Thanks Latin! smile Enjoyed the interview!

[Edited 3/16/18 18:05pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 03/16/18 7:58am

CherryMoon57

avatar

Very good, merci Latin! biggrin

Open your heart open your mind
A train is leaving all day
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 03/16/18 5:23pm

bsprout

Thank you, Latin...I wanted to see this!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 03/17/18 4:34am

Rainbow1

Enjoyed the interview. She is so sweet. I can see why he had fallen for her.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 03/17/18 7:11am

vandeluca

Unfortunately, I only know English and Spanish....It's all in French so you ony hear her answers. I'll revisit it but thanks for positng

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 03/19/18 4:44am

laurarichardso
n

This women really thinks she is a widow eek

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 03/19/18 9:39am

Empress

I think it's great that she loved him so much and it's clear she still does. I'm sure her heart breaks everyday when she thinks of their son.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 03/19/18 9:45am

ThatWhiteDude

avatar

laurarichardson said:

This women really thinks she is a widow eek

We get it Laura, it's okay for Apples to feel the way she feels but not for Mayte lol

"Like books and BLACK LIVES, Albums still MATTER."


"Extra cheese, extra HAM, extra bullshit" -DiminutiveRocker
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 03/19/18 9:49am

pinkcashmere23

I think it was always apparent that she still loved Prince.In one of Dr.Funk's podcast he said that he was her first love and that she never got over him.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 03/19/18 9:50am

Empress

ThatWhiteDude said:

laurarichardson said:

This women really thinks she is a widow eek

We get it Laura, it's okay for Apples to feel the way she feels but not for Mayte lol

Let it go Dude. We all know Laura hates Mayte and is jealous to the bone about her marriage, child etc, with Prince. razz

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 03/19/18 9:53am

ThatWhiteDude

avatar

Empress said:

ThatWhiteDude said:

We get it Laura, it's okay for Apples to feel the way she feels but not for Mayte lol

Let it go Dude. We all know Laura hates Mayte and is jealous to the bone about her marriage, child etc, with Prince. razz

lol

"Like books and BLACK LIVES, Albums still MATTER."


"Extra cheese, extra HAM, extra bullshit" -DiminutiveRocker
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 03/19/18 10:02am

laurarichardso
n

ThatWhiteDude said:

laurarichardson said:

This women really thinks she is a widow eek

We get it Laura, it's okay for Apples to feel the way she feels but not for Mayte lol

Apples said she felt like a widow. She does not act like one. She has not had a memorial service for Prince. She is not in the media speaking as if she was married to him when he passed or married to him at all.

These facts and you do not have to like them but they are facts that are not going away.

Deleted - l'ange bleu - moderator

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 03/19/18 10:05am

laurarichardso
n

Empress said:

ThatWhiteDude said:

We get it Laura, it's okay for Apples to feel the way she feels but not for Mayte lol

Let it go Dude. We all know Laura hates Mayte and is jealous to the bone about her marriage, child etc, with Prince. razz

Deleted - l'ange bleu - moderator

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 03/19/18 6:51pm

NotACleverName

avatar

ThatWhiteDude said:



Empress said:



ThatWhiteDude said:

We get it Laura, it's okay for Apples to feel the way she feels but not for Mayte lol


Let it go Dude. We all know Laura hates Mayte and is jealous to the bone about her marriage, child etc, with Prince. razz


lol


Doubling down..... lol lol

Oh, and thanks to Latin! I appreciate ALL the content you post!


[Edited 3/19/18 19:17pm]
"Go placidly amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence......." ~ DESIDERATA ~ Max Ehrmann
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 03/22/18 11:44pm

Latin

pinkcashmere23 said:

Thanks Latin! smile Enjoyed the interview!

[Edited 3/16/18 18:05pm]


You are very welcome. smile
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 03/30/18 10:13pm

206Michelle

Thanks for sharing, Latin!

Live 4 Love ~ Love is God, God is love, Girls and boys love God above
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 04/07/18 10:58am

Latin

CherryMoon57 said:

Very good, merci Latin! biggrin


De nada. smile
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 04/09/18 6:30am

Latin

bsprout said:

Thank you, Latin...I wanted to see this!

You are very welcome. smile
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 04/12/18 11:21pm

Latin

206Michelle said:

Thanks for sharing, Latin!


You are very welcome. smile
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 04/17/18 1:31am

Latin

NotACleverName said:



Oh, and thanks to Latin! I appreciate ALL the content you post!
[Edited 3/19/18 19:17pm]

You are very welcome. smile
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 04/24/18 10:23am

Latin

vandeluca said:

Unfortunately, I only know English and Spanish....It's all in French so you ony hear her answers. I'll revisit it but thanks for positng



You are very welcome. smile
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 04/26/18 1:19pm

Latin

NotACleverName said:

ThatWhiteDude said:



Empress said:



ThatWhiteDude said:

We get it Laura, it's okay for Apples to feel the way she feels but not for Mayte lol


Let it go Dude. We all know Laura hates Mayte and is jealous to the bone about her marriage, child etc, with Prince. razz


lol


Doubling down..... lol :lol:

Oh, and thanks to Latin! I appreciate ALL the content you post!


[Edited 3/19/18 19:17pm]

You are very welcome. smile
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 04/29/18 10:32am

Latin

206Michelle said:

Thanks for sharing, Latin!


You are very welcome. smile
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Associated artists & people > Video - La muse de Prince: NEW interview with MAYTE conducted in France on the TV show "C à Vous"