independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 22nd Oct 2019 7:27am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Associated artists & people > Vanity 31:21
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 08/26/17 3:48am

sheldance

Vanity 31:21

Has anybody ever noticed that the Vanity 6 album plays almost exactly 31:21 ms? I wonder if this has anythign to do with the 31:21 era... Coincidence?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 08/26/17 5:00am

NouveauDance

avatar

sheldance said:

I wonder if this has anythign to do with the 31:21 era... Coincidence?

Yep, you cracked the code.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 08/26/17 6:57am

luvgirl

HA! lol You're Cute....

[Edited 8/26/17 7:12am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 08/27/17 10:22am

TrivialPursuit

avatar

sheldance said:

Has anybody ever noticed that the Vanity 6 album plays almost exactly 31:21 ms? I wonder if this has anythign to do with the 31:21 era... Coincidence?


Turn off your computer. Go outside and breathe deeply. Do that a few hours a day. Because that post is ridiculous AF.

This experience will cover courtship, sex, commitment, fetishes, loneliness, vindication, love, and hate.
http://bit.ly/1D3FG2U
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 08/28/17 10:32am

laurarichardso
n

TrivialPursuit said:

sheldance said:

Has anybody ever noticed that the Vanity 6 album plays almost exactly 31:21 ms? I wonder if this has anythign to do with the 31:21 era... Coincidence?


Turn off your computer. Go outside and breathe deeply. Do that a few hours a day. Because that post is ridiculous AF.

You could have ignored it and I doubt the the timing of the CD was a coincidence.

Prince was heavy into numerolgy. Even the six in Vanity was suppose to be due to six nipples.

3121 = 7 and that was his favorite number in many songs.

[Edited 8/28/17 10:36am]

[Edited 8/28/17 10:36am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 10/01/17 12:58am

langebleu

avatar

moderator

sheldance said:

Has anybody ever noticed that the Vanity 6 album plays almost exactly 31:21 ms? I wonder if this has anythign to do with the 31:21 era... Coincidence?


As you say, almost (suggesting you already know that that it doesn't run at 31:21, so there's no coincidence).



laurarichardson said:

I doubt the the timing of the CD was a coincidence


The CD doesn't play at 31:21.



There's no coincidence - there's a difference.

ALT+PLS+RTN: Pure as a pane of ice. It's a gift.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 10/01/17 12:53pm

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

laurarichardson said:

TrivialPursuit said:


Turn off your computer. Go outside and breathe deeply. Do that a few hours a day. Because that post is ridiculous AF.

You could have ignored it and I doubt the the timing of the CD was a coincidence.

Prince was heavy into numerolgy. Even the six in Vanity was suppose to be due to six nipples.

3121 = 7 and that was his favorite number in many songs.

[Edited 8/28/17 10:36am]

[Edited 8/28/17 10:36am]

lol see Langbleus post

the 6 in Vanity 6 wasn't about numerolgy.

the songs on Vanity 6 album 3 x 2 = 6 3 women 2 breasts each = 6

nothing deep about it

#IDEFINEME #ALBUMSSTILLMATTER

A Liar Shall Not Tarry In My Presence
I will make you cyber shit in your pants!
What's the matter with your life
Is poverty bringing U down?
Is the mailman jerking U 'round?
Did he put your million dollar check
In
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 10/02/17 1:44am

laurarichardso
n

OldFriends4Sale said:



laurarichardson said:




TrivialPursuit said:




Turn off your computer. Go outside and breathe deeply. Do that a few hours a day. Because that post is ridiculous AF.



You could have ignored it and I doubt the the timing of the CD was a coincidence.



Prince was heavy into numerolgy. Even the six in Vanity was suppose to be due to six nipples.



3121 = 7 and that was his favorite number in many songs.




[Edited 8/28/17 10:36am]


[Edited 8/28/17 10:36am]




lol see Langbleus post



the 6 in Vanity 6 wasn't about numerolgy.



the songs on Vanity 6 album 3 x 2 = 6 3 women 2 breasts each = 6


nothing deep about it




--- Prince was I to numerology it is all over his music. I have no way of knowing if Vanity Six album was timed at 3121 but if that were true it would not be a coincidence. The number 7 turns up in many of Prince's songs and that is no coincidence and the number 7 is very prominent in the Bible.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Associated artists & people > Vanity 31:21