independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Associated artists & people > What if prince was secretly dating shelby J ?
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 05/30/11 12:13pm

jalita

What if prince was secretly dating shelby J ?

Not to long ago my friend asked "who is that bald lady that was with prince at the BET awards? They're not dating are they?"

I told her that was his backup singer and she tours with him.

But I start to thinking "huh, that would be odd, but kinda cool" I think she's pretty, just needs to grow a lil hair. And she's prolly a lil too big for him. But they seem to get along really well on and off stage like they're homies smile

But can any one picture them together, or are we all used to the same "kim kardashian look" he goes for.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 05/30/11 12:32pm

unique

avatar

shelby just got recently married and prince played at her wedding

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 05/30/11 12:40pm

jalita

unique said:

shelby just got recently married and prince played at her wedding



Oh confused
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 05/30/11 12:42pm

weallliveinthe
yellowsubma

lol lol lol lol lol lol thanks I needed that!lol lol lol lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 05/30/11 12:43pm

LisaasLRE

On to the next theory about who Prince is secretly dating. lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 05/30/11 12:50pm

jalita

weallliveintheyellowsubma said:

lol lol lol lol lol lol thanks I needed that!lol lol lol lol


Needed what???
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 05/30/11 1:37pm

unique

avatar

LisaasLRE said:

On to the next theory about who Prince is secretly dating. lol

tony m wink

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 05/30/11 5:08pm

dJJ

He loves her, but not like he loves his guitar wink

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 05/31/11 1:36am

WaterInYourBat
h

avatar

jalita said:

unique said:

shelby just got recently married and prince played at her wedding

Oh confused

lol

"You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." - Bruce Lee
"Water can nourish me, but water can also carry me. Water has magic laws." - JCVD
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 05/31/11 10:24am

Militant

avatar

moderator

What if Prince secretly had an identical twin brother who was secretly dating the identical twin sister of Shelby?

lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 05/31/11 10:37am

Graycap23

Ohh lawrd..........

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 05/31/11 11:04am

sweething

What if Shelby J really isn't Shelby J? Then possibly Prince is secretly dating whomever the imposter really is. Come to think about it, there's a few people who haven't appeared on stage at the same time Shelby J has... biggrin

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Associated artists & people > What if prince was secretly dating shelby J ?