independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Thu 17th Oct 2019 8:31pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Fan Gatherings > Paisley Park Visits
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 09/23/19 6:53pm

Dorothy3121

avatar

Paisley Park Visits

[b]Hey Purple Fam,
We had a chance to visit PP for the first time this past weekend. (Mind-Blown) We did the VIP tour. (we tried to upgrade later, to no avail.) We are very pleased with our tour, but still wish we could've seen more. My favorite part was the costumes around the stage/concert-club area. So I am wondering, for those of you who've been there once or a a hundred times, what do you wish🌠 they would display, or something you really wish YOU could see? (On the PP tour or otherwise)
Love 4 1 Another!
Take a Bath Baby!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 09/24/19 8:16am

roxy831

avatar

Dorothy3121 said:

[b]Hey Purple Fam, We had a chance to visit PP for the first time this past weekend. (Mind-Blown) We did the VIP tour. (we tried to upgrade later, to no avail.) We are very pleased with our tour, but still wish we could've seen more. My favorite part was the costumes around the stage/concert-club area. So I am wondering, for those of you who've been there once or a a hundred times, what do you wish🌠 they would display, or something you really wish YOU could see? (On the PP tour or otherwise) Love 4 1 Another!

His office. I'd love to experience seeing that.

Welcome home class. We've come a long way. - RIP Prince
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 09/24/19 10:36am

dsimp8

roxy831 said:



Dorothy3121 said:


[b]Hey Purple Fam, We had a chance to visit PP for the first time this past weekend. (Mind-Blown) We did the VIP tour. (we tried to upgrade later, to no avail.) We are very pleased with our tour, but still wish we could've seen more. My favorite part was the costumes around the stage/concert-club area. So I am wondering, for those of you who've been there once or a a hundred times, what do you wish🌠 they would display, or something you really wish YOU could see? (On the PP tour or otherwise) Love 4 1 Another!

His office. I'd love to experience seeing that.



We were able to see his downstairs office during the VIP tour in July. You take a couple of deep breaths because of the magnitude
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 09/24/19 12:40pm

Dorothy3121

avatar

dsimp8 said:

roxy831 said:



Dorothy3121 said:


[b]Hey Purple Fam, We had a chance to visit PP for the first time this past weekend. (Mind-Blown) We did the VIP tour. (we tried to upgrade later, to no avail.) We are very pleased with our tour, but still wish we could've seen more. My favorite part was the costumes around the stage/concert-club area. So I am wondering, for those of you who've been there once or a a hundred times, what do you wish🌠 they would display, or something you really wish YOU could see? (On the PP tour or otherwise) Love 4 1 Another!

His office. I'd love to experience seeing that.



We were able to see his downstairs office during the VIP tour in July. You take a couple of deep breaths because of the magnitude

Yes!! The Gold Oppulance took my breath away. We stayed in that room the longest during that segment of the tour.
Take a Bath Baby!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 09/25/19 7:38am

roxy831

avatar

Dorothy3121 said:

dsimp8 said:
We were able to see his downstairs office during the VIP tour in July. You take a couple of deep breaths because of the magnitude
Yes!! The Gold Oppulance took my breath away. We stayed in that room the longest during that segment of the tour.

Thanks for letting me know. Time to save up my duckets.....AGAIN lol

Welcome home class. We've come a long way. - RIP Prince
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 09/25/19 10:25pm

SBartist

avatar

I have toured several times since 2017 (in June), to include an Ultimate Tour in 2018 and 2019. I loved seeing all of his outfits - there were more added this past June in the sound stage area. I am intrigued by his clothing/fashion sense and try to replicate it to wear when I visit Minneapolis and attend P related events. I really wish they would publish a 2nd and even 3rd version of the fashion book. This past June I took 12 outfits and wore all of them. I am working on a few more for June 2019.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 09/28/19 4:17pm

jdcxc

Any major changes after Graceland got the boot?
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 09/29/19 2:21pm

motherfunka

avatar

jdcxc said:

Any major changes after Graceland got the boot?

Nothing yet, just personnel changes.

TRUE BLUE
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Fan Gatherings > Paisley Park Visits