independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Wed 20th Nov 2019 4:12pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Fan Gatherings > Sharon L. Nelson signing for the John L. Nelson Project release
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 04/16/18 8:20pm

Latin

Sharon L. Nelson signing for the John L. Nelson Project release

On Sunday, April 22nd, we'll welcome Sharon L. Nelson to the store for a CD signing. Sharon will sign copies of the John L. Nelson Project release Don't Play With Love.

More info on this release from www.ropeadope.com



Check out the details:
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 04/17/18 10:06am

rickyprynce

Latin said:

On Sunday, April 22nd, we'll welcome Sharon L. Nelson to the store for a CD signing. Sharon will sign copies of the John L. Nelson Project release Don't Play With Love. More info on this release from www.ropeadope.com Check out the details:

Thank U latin! U R the Best with all of this imfo, I am indebted to U my Purple Friend!

Was there anymore info on this?? Location (Electric Fetus?), time. There was no mention on this link that I could find.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 04/17/18 9:52pm

Latin

rickyprynce said:



Latin said:


On Sunday, April 22nd, we'll welcome Sharon L. Nelson to the store for a CD signing. Sharon will sign copies of the John L. Nelson Project release Don't Play With Love. More info on this release from www.ropeadope.com Check out the details:

Thank U latin! U R the Best with all of this imfo, I am indebted to U my Purple Friend!



Was there anymore info on this?? Location (Electric Fetus?), time. There was no mention on this link that I could find.


You are very welcome.

That link is not the one originally posted. It was completely replaced and the OP has been blocked from editing the original post. In fact, they also changed the original subject title and content that was posted.

Here is the original link posted:

https://www.electricfetus...sItem/7599
[Edited 4/17/18 22:11pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 04/17/18 10:21pm

Lovejunky

avatar

thank Latin...

but I dont get why that link to ropeadope was put in instead of the proper one...

Very strange !!!!!!!!!!!!!

“LOVE IS THE MASTERPLAN”
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 04/17/18 10:25pm

Lovejunky

avatar

Nothing to

Lovejunky said:

thank Latin...

but I dont get why that link to ropeadope was put in instead of the proper one...

Very strange !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mind you if you scroll down on that ropeadope link you come to this

PRINCE ROGERS NELSON

February 27, 2018
Don't Play With Love - The John L. Nelson Project by John L. Nelson","resolvedBy":"manual","resolved":true}" data-block-type="22" id="block-yui_3_17_2_1_1519742081198_48025" style="float: right; width: 430.828px; position: relative; height: auto; padding: 17px; outline: none; box-shadow: rgba(128, 128, 128, 0) 0px 0px 0px 1px inset; transition: box-shadow 0.2s ease-in-out; box-sizing: border-box; clear: both; z-index: 10 !important; margin-left: 17px;">

A stage name that became real. John L Nelson was a Jazz musician hailing from Louisiana who put down roots in Minneapolis. Raising a family kept him busy as he held down a day job, yet all the while he was composing music and teaching his children the importance of melody. Later he would start a second family, and his son Prince would take the world by storm. John L Nelson's compositions were never recorded - until now. His eldest daughter Sharon assembled a band at Paisley Park - coincidentally with John's nephew Louis Hayes behind the kit and leading the band. They set down tracks for the purpose of history and to honor the man who gave us Prince. The melodies are sublime, with intricate balance and a sense of old and new fused in a seemingly effortless fashion. Drop in and listen to the beautiful music of John L. Nelson as we prepare for worldwide release on Friday March 2.

nothing to do with Electric Fetus signings though

“LOVE IS THE MASTERPLAN”
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 04/17/18 10:26pm

TheEquilizer

Lovejunky said:

thank Latin...

but I dont get why that link to ropeadope was put in instead of the proper one...

Very strange !!!!!!!!!!!!!

They also provided info on thejohnlnelsonproject.com

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 04/17/18 10:48pm

Latin

TheEquilizer said:



Lovejunky said:


thank Latin...



but I dont get why that link to ropeadope was put in instead of the proper one...



Very strange !!!!!



They also provided info on thejohnlnelsonproject.com


Yes, they did and it was removed from the original posting.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 04/19/18 4:12pm

1725topp

Latin, thanks so much for posting this and for always finding great things for us to check out.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Fan Gatherings > Sharon L. Nelson signing for the John L. Nelson Project release