independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Art, Podcasts, & Fan Content > Geoffrey T. - Minneapolis x Detroit (electrofunk)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 11/22/22 7:53am

funkaholic1972

avatar

Geoffrey T. - Minneapolis x Detroit (electrofunk)

This is a tune that was inspired by both Prince's purple funk and Detroit style techno funk. Hope you will enjoy this groove! cool

https://soundcloud.com/ge...-x-detroit

RIP Prince: thank U 4 a funky Time...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 11/22/22 1:51pm

heartpeaceshea
rt

funkaholic1972 said:

This is a tune that was inspired by both Prince's purple funk and Detroit style techno funk. Hope you will enjoy this groove! cool

https://soundcloud.com/ge...-x-detroit

i think i'd enjoy it alot more if i didn't perceive the disco ball as an image of the eyeball of a fly but i actually am enjoying it quite a lot because i feel like i'm hearing the sound for the very first time because really it's that refreshing and thanks for sharing i wish i had an instrument thingy

Welcome to "the org", heartpeacesheart…
Thread missing or not yet approved
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 11/22/22 1:55pm

heartpeaceshea
rt

and i also don't mean to interrupt this thread with a comment about Soundcloud but I was just wondering it would appear that they pay 50% a month on all plans so if you host your stuff there and it receives appopriate attention, does that mean the site is paying $4/month? i am using that as an example just to figure out how many profiles i need in general and again thanks for posting that song music is honestly the best thing as far as helping me focus on important things

Welcome to "the org", heartpeacesheart…
Thread missing or not yet approved
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 11/25/22 1:20pm

S2DG

avatar

music


It's a been a minute Funkaholic, this is groove!


thumbs up!

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 11/29/22 12:07pm

funkaholic1972

avatar

heartpeacesheart said:

and i also don't mean to interrupt this thread with a comment about Soundcloud but I was just wondering it would appear that they pay 50% a month on all plans so if you host your stuff there and it receives appopriate attention, does that mean the site is paying $4/month? i am using that as an example just to figure out how many profiles i need in general and again thanks for posting that song music is honestly the best thing as far as helping me focus on important things

I have to be honest with you, I mainly use Soundcloud for myself and I don't use it as a promotion tool at all. I don't know much about their packages, so I am afraid I am not of much help here.

RIP Prince: thank U 4 a funky Time...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 11/29/22 12:07pm

funkaholic1972

avatar

heartpeacesheart said:

funkaholic1972 said:

This is a tune that was inspired by both Prince's purple funk and Detroit style techno funk. Hope you will enjoy this groove! cool

https://soundcloud.com/ge...-x-detroit

i think i'd enjoy it alot more if i didn't perceive the disco ball as an image of the eyeball of a fly but i actually am enjoying it quite a lot because i feel like i'm hearing the sound for the very first time because really it's that refreshing and thanks for sharing i wish i had an instrument thingy

Thank you for listening and your kind words!

RIP Prince: thank U 4 a funky Time...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 11/29/22 12:08pm

funkaholic1972

avatar

S2DG said:

music


It's a been a minute Funkaholic, this is groove!


thumbs up!

Yo man, thanks for listening and glad you like this groove!

RIP Prince: thank U 4 a funky Time...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Art, Podcasts, & Fan Content > Geoffrey T. - Minneapolis x Detroit (electrofunk)