independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Past, Present, Future sites > Ticketmaster now has tickets available to buy using a FanClub Passcode!
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 5 of 8 <12345678>

This is a "featured" topic! — From here you can jump to the « previous or next » featured topic.

  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #120 posted 07/20/07 8:07pm

mplsmike

avatar

sosgemini said:

no, i just think there are tons of folks who hang out here because they don't have their npgmc home...i think if prince would re-open up a forum lot's of folks would be happy.


biggrin I was a.org member b4 i was an npgmc member... i prefer this place better
Love Life,
Love God,
And Only Do Drugs You Need
smoker

... wave
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #121 posted 07/20/07 9:45pm

MilkSode

avatar

So now he does this, wish he could opened this up for the MN shows biggrin Have fun yall!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #122 posted 07/21/07 1:07am

BobGeorge909

avatar

mplsmike said:

They must still be updating the sight
Early 2day on ...

http://www.3121.com/blog/

There was a diffrent song (2 minute clip) playing in the media player...now its gone
Also the picture/media player had some older pictures....
Now all been removed and its all blank
But like i said...itd just updating




now theres a link to that comedian clip on youtube about being at a Prince concert surrounded by white people and the black people r up in the balcny hatin on him....and a link to larry teaching u how to play bass....



...this is really strange...?!?!?!?! espicially as much as prince hates his stuff being on U Tube.....
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #123 posted 07/21/07 1:41am

utopia7

avatar

YES and the LARRY GRAHAM YOU TUBE WORKSHOP lol



the mods at the npgmc would post you tube links but they weren't Prince, usually it was Larry Graham vintage stuff
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #124 posted 07/21/07 4:44am

lovebird

That website must be flooded. I can't even get it to come up.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #125 posted 07/21/07 4:58am

bungle

I finally got my password excepted this morning after trying to use it all afternoon yesterday and all evening .By the time I got through I was offered floor seats at the back ,fucking great ! I will stick to my block 110 seats thanks.... Oh well, have only tried to get close at a Prince gig for 20 years ,another tour gone by wont make much difference....NOT!!! mad mad
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #126 posted 07/21/07 6:12am

shausler

it wont accept my old password

has me re-inpute my info and then says that my name is already used


thats me mad



is there any way to contact them ?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #127 posted 07/21/07 7:09am

syble

One4All4Ever said:

i think codes went out only to uk residents sad I'm from Belgium, registered with my NPGMC account, confirmed my details, got the confirmation mail. ... but no password sad



I think all the UK npgmc members got sent the code via email. i got mine yesterday 3pm and went straight to ticketmaster. i had the same trouble with all the login bits but eventually it worked and i entered the code. its givin all the seats or so it seems in F8 bang in front of the circle of the symble - good seats witha good view just for fams i reckon. So they do listen to all the moaning on here!!

we all felt hard done by as fams but now they do this. the 3121 as we knew it was just a blog so i knew they must have a main site somewhere and now its here! the address bar now says 3121.com/blog delete the blog bit and you go to the new 3121 home page with member login etc. they're obviously still buildin it as when you log-in youre just welcomed and theres no where to go - yet!

my seats are F8 44-45 so if any other fams are goin it should be fab to all be in the same block. I actually tried to buy three times but was at work and kept losing my tix and had to retry, every time it brought up F8 which is why im guessin this block was reserved for th fams

my hubbie said 'so youve bought more tix' i sed' yep and its last nite special thing for the fams' - he just loooked sideways and smiled, 'so its a whole month of gigs then?' yep i sed lol lol lol

just waitin on the special tix to get rleased for the last nite aftershow!! lol
walk with crooked shoes www.myspace/syblepurplelishous
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #128 posted 07/21/07 7:52am

violett

avatar

ok. so i tried logging in using my npgmc login and it recognized me...but when i try to update my info...it says that my user name is already being used and to pick another one hmm

rolleyes
heart
vi star
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #129 posted 07/21/07 9:44am

FunkyBlueChees
e

avatar

Is it just me, or is it the most stupid thing ever to release preferential tickets to the fans so late in the day? Fans will have already bought tickets.

Great marketing, popping the new CD in the newspaper, but offering fans 'pre-sale' tickets after they're already sold out is not so clever.
[Edited 7/21/07 9:45am]
"Don't give me no funky, funky blue cheese, we're all members of the animal kingdom..."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #130 posted 07/21/07 10:24am

janecarol

well Im confused, dang. It keeps saying the name already exists and its getting on my nerves. Im gonna wait on help I guess.
Love is whatever u want it 2 b
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #131 posted 07/21/07 10:48am

g3121

avatar

HOW CAN HE DO THIS TO US??

I BOUGHT 5 TICKETS TO SEE 5 SHOWS
AND 5 AFTERSHOW TICKETS (SO 20 TICKETS COS IM TAKING A FRIEND)

I WAS A LIFETIME MEMBER OF THE NPGMC

I CANT LOG IN TO THE NPGMC AS THEY SAY MY USERNAME IS TAKEN-DUH! BY ME!

I HAVE AN EMAIL OFFERING ME AFTERSHOW TICKETS
WELL THAT WOULD BE JUST PEACHY IF I HADNT ALREADY GOT THEM IN GOOD FAITH!

AND NOW I CANT AFFORD ANY MORE TICKETS AND AM STUCK IN THE LOWER TIER FOR ALL BUT ONE WHERE I AM STUCK AT THE TOP!!

GOOD GOD I HAVE GIVEN THAT MAN SO MUCHMONEY OVER THE YEARS SO MUCH OUT THE SHOP, ALL HIS DOWNLOADS ALL THE MUSIC LIEK MOST OF US ON HERE AND THEN HE TURNS AROUND AND SHITS ON US-WELL, NOT HIM PERSONALLY BUT WHO EVER IS RESPONSOBLE FOR THIS MESS.

I CANT EVEN GET INTO TICKETMASTER TO LOOK INTO REBOOKING TICKETS

I AM DISGUSTED

I HAVE SPENT 3121+250 POSTAGE ON 10 TICKETS
AND 25 + 250 POSTAGE ON 10 TICKETS

AND GET THE SHITTY SEATS AND TREATMENT



THIS IS A COMPLETE SHAMBLES

I USED MY SAVINGS TO BUY THESE TICKETS AND NOW IM IN DEBT AS WELL.
I AM FUMING.




**NPGMC refugee**
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #132 posted 07/21/07 11:23am

1p1p1i3

avatar

You don't need to log-in. Just use the code from the email on Ticketmaster.co.uk.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #133 posted 07/21/07 12:53pm

FunkyAphrodite

syble said:

One4All4Ever said:

i think codes went out only to uk residents sad I'm from Belgium, registered with my NPGMC account, confirmed my details, got the confirmation mail. ... but no password sad



I think all the UK npgmc members got sent the code via email. i got mine yesterday 3pm and went straight to ticketmaster. i had the same trouble with all the login bits but eventually it worked and i entered the code. its givin all the seats or so it seems in F8 bang in front of the circle of the symble - good seats witha good view just for fams i reckon. So they do listen to all the moaning on here!!

we all felt hard done by as fams but now they do this. the 3121 as we knew it was just a blog so i knew they must have a main site somewhere and now its here! the address bar now says 3121.com/blog delete the blog bit and you go to the new 3121 home page with member login etc. they're obviously still buildin it as when you log-in youre just welcomed and theres no where to go - yet!

my seats are F8 44-45 so if any other fams are goin it should be fab to all be in the same block. I actually tried to buy three times but was at work and kept losing my tix and had to retry, every time it brought up F8 which is why im guessin this block was reserved for th fams

my hubbie said 'so youve bought more tix' i sed' yep and its last nite special thing for the fams' - he just loooked sideways and smiled, 'so its a whole month of gigs then?' yep i sed lol lol lol

just waitin on the special tix to get rleased for the last nite aftershow!! lol


F8??!! The seating plan only shows F1, F2 and F3.... doesn't it?
confused
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #134 posted 07/21/07 1:52pm

bungle

g3121 said:

HOW CAN HE DO THIS TO US??

I BOUGHT 5 TICKETS TO SEE 5 SHOWS
AND 5 AFTERSHOW TICKETS (SO 20 TICKETS COS IM TAKING A FRIEND)

I WAS A LIFETIME MEMBER OF THE NPGMC

I CANT LOG IN TO THE NPGMC AS THEY SAY MY USERNAME IS TAKEN-DUH! BY ME!

I HAVE AN EMAIL OFFERING ME AFTERSHOW TICKETS
WELL THAT WOULD BE JUST PEACHY IF I HADNT ALREADY GOT THEM IN GOOD FAITH!

AND NOW I CANT AFFORD ANY MORE TICKETS AND AM STUCK IN THE LOWER TIER FOR ALL BUT ONE WHERE I AM STUCK AT THE TOP!!

GOOD GOD I HAVE GIVEN THAT MAN SO MUCHMONEY OVER THE YEARS SO MUCH OUT THE SHOP, ALL HIS DOWNLOADS ALL THE MUSIC LIEK MOST OF US ON HERE AND THEN HE TURNS AROUND AND SHITS ON US-WELL, NOT HIM PERSONALLY BUT WHO EVER IS RESPONSOBLE FOR THIS MESS.

I CANT EVEN GET INTO TICKETMASTER TO LOOK INTO REBOOKING TICKETS

I AM DISGUSTED

I HAVE SPENT 3121+250 POSTAGE ON 10 TICKETS
AND 25 + 250 POSTAGE ON 10 TICKETS

AND GET THE SHITTY SEATS AND TREATMENT



THIS IS A COMPLETE SHAMBLES

I USED MY SAVINGS TO BUY THESE TICKETS AND NOW IM IN DEBT AS WELL.
I AM FUMING.





I'm with you 100%
This NPGMC special offer is unplanned bullshit.
They didnt sell all VIP, the auction obviously didnt sell out and so they've thought 'most of them are desperate for any old shit seats on the floor that are left ,lets get rid of the gaps'
Fuckers
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #135 posted 07/21/07 2:25pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

violett said:

ok. so i tried logging in using my npgmc login and it recognized me...but when i try to update my info...it says that my user name is already being used and to pick another one hmm

rolleyes


Me too mad

It would be nice if that site had an "update your info" link or something coz it won't update my info pout
Edmonton, AB - canada
Mod Goddess of the SNIP & BAN Making Moves - OF4S
Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #136 posted 07/21/07 3:30pm

CJanssen

Well, I'm a former NPGMC member from the Netherlands and I did receive yesterday at 16.00 an email with a password to purchase exclusive tickets. First I couldn't enter because my username was in use. All info was correct so I tried again, didn't work en then I just added a little thing behind my username and I could enter. I bought 2 tickets for F1, row E, seats 5-6. I was pretty happy.
But reading all reactions here I'm getting scared about these seats. But are they as bad as you'll say here? I did see the pic on viagogo.co.uk/images/maps/O2_Prince/O2_Prince.gif but it's hard to see on a flat picture!
The only shitty thing is that I first bought in blind panic 2 separate tickets for 7th Aug. because I was afraid they would all be sold out. Days later there were still lots of tickets available, so I purchased 2 more tickets for 17th Aug. so I can sit next to my husband. And now 2 more floor tickets. 6 tickets total (and counting hotel costs and travelling costs)!!!
These are Rockefeller actions, except for that I don't have that much money. What a person doesn't do to see this little Prince, crazy (and is he squeezing his hands? money keeps floating in).

Wish me good luck with selling the other 4 tickets. (NOT I guess).

Ciao C.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #137 posted 07/21/07 3:52pm

violett

avatar

luv4u said:

violett said:

ok. so i tried logging in using my npgmc login and it recognized me...but when i try to update my info...it says that my user name is already being used and to pick another one hmm

rolleyes


Me too mad

It would be nice if that site had an "update your info" link or something coz it won't update my info pout


yeah i dont get it. i dont want another handle. we should be able to use our old handles....i dont see what the problem is.
heart
vi star
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #138 posted 07/21/07 4:10pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

violett said:

luv4u said:



Me too mad

It would be nice if that site had an "update your info" link or something coz it won't update my info pout


yeah i dont get it. i dont want another handle. we should be able to use our old handles....i dont see what the problem is.


Try using a capital V (Violett). I got my handle working for me! yippeeee!!!! excited
Edmonton, AB - canada
Mod Goddess of the SNIP & BAN Making Moves - OF4S
Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #139 posted 07/21/07 4:19pm

RUHip2TheJive

avatar

Question: When you log in to 3121.com, does anything happen? If anyone can give me an answer, could you orgnote me? Thanks
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #140 posted 07/21/07 4:56pm

kickaboard

avatar

luv4u said:

violett said:



yeah i dont get it. i dont want another handle. we should be able to use our old handles....i dont see what the problem is.


Try using a capital V (Violett). I got my handle working for me! yippeeee!!!! excited




Same thing happened to me...I used a capital letter for the beginning of my name and it said something about me being authenticated and welcoming me back...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #141 posted 07/21/07 6:52pm

NuPwr319

avatar

ellieadore said:

it got me to register again. after doing it when u try to login again it takes you to the registration page again. Is the same happening for everyone else?


Yup, happened to me. I just put in a new user name. I think we all might have to start over.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #142 posted 07/21/07 6:59pm

NuPwr319

avatar

way2funky said:

CapedCrusader said:

i tried to login, and it said "welcome back - please make sure all your information is accurate - but there was no information it brought me back to the new member sign up page!


when i filled that out, it said the user name was already in use

i'd prefer to keep my old username smile

anyone else have this problem? know of a feedback email address to send to?



That's the exact same problem I just had except it didn't bring me to the new member sign up page. It just said my user name was already in use.
[Edited 7/20/07 11:22am]


I got the same message--I just went ahead and changed my user name. I haven't received any confirmation, though!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #143 posted 07/21/07 7:01pm

NuPwr319

avatar

DevotedPuppy said:

For those who have been able to registered with their old NPGMC user ids, don't keep trying to log-in on the right where it says NPGMC Members (under the New Registration button) ...that is why you keep getting "user already exists."

Notice up at the very top on the right there are two choices: "Member? Log In" & "Join 4 Free" If you do "Member? Log In" with your old NPGMC (already authenicated) it will log you in no problem --it should say "Authenticated. Welcome back, YOUR NAME" Unfortunately there's really nowhere to go from there. And it doesn't help you if you haven't received the password.



I did that--and I still got the "user name already in use" warning.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #144 posted 07/22/07 2:59am

FunkyAphrodite

Question:

Once former NPGMC members re-register, receive the Pass Code and purchase Fanclub Tix (which i have done) you then receive an email detailing the dates and number of tickets for each date you have purchased (presumably the data comes from TM). Against each date is another password that they say can be used to register at 3121 - using one code for yourself and the additional ones for the friends that are going with you.

Does anyone have any idea what these passwords are used for or how they will be used or what benefits you'll receive?

I have tried to use one for myself but because i am already registered it won't allow me as my username is already being used (by me). And my gf has used one when she registered but has not received anything in return - no confirmation email or anything.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #145 posted 07/22/07 3:34am

Synergy

avatar

shausler said:

it wont accept my old password

has me re-inpute my info and then says that my name is already used


thats me mad



is there any way to contact them ?

Having the same problem, no way to contact them that I see... I tried logging in at the top for "Member? Log In" and it tells me there is no one with my nick or password.mad mad mad mad When it clearly just told me that my name was already in use in the update information page, neutral neutral neutral !!!

I mean, come on already!!!!! disbelief mad disbelief
Angels, love and light,
Synergy

It Snowed April 21st, 2016 and My heart is irrevocably broken. I love you and miss you, Prince. Thank you for giving me so much. 🌹 RIP 💜
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #146 posted 07/22/07 5:11am

blacksweat

avatar

FunkyAphrodite said:

Question:

Once former NPGMC members re-register, receive the Pass Code and purchase Fanclub Tix (which i have done) you then receive an email detailing the dates and number of tickets for each date you have purchased (presumably the data comes from TM). Against each date is another password that they say can be used to register at 3121 - using one code for yourself and the additional ones for the friends that are going with you.

Does anyone have any idea what these passwords are used for or how they will be used or what benefits you'll receive?

I have tried to use one for myself but because i am already registered it won't allow me as my username is already being used (by me). And my gf has used one when she registered but has not received anything in return - no confirmation email or anything.


It allows you to forward the codes on to friends who can then join 3121.com for free. This email isn't related to the former NPGMC members. Hope that helps...
I'm hot and I don't care who knows it...I got a job to do. cooked
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #147 posted 07/22/07 9:22am

shausler

now they have added a forgot password button

which ga ve me my old password

wich still doesnt work
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #148 posted 07/22/07 9:26am

shausler

NuPwr319 said:

DevotedPuppy said:

For those who have been able to registered with their old NPGMC user ids, don't keep trying to log-in on the right where it says NPGMC Members (under the New Registration button) ...that is why you keep getting "user already exists."

Notice up at the very top on the right there are two choices: "Member? Log In" & "Join 4 Free" If you do "Member? Log In" with your old NPGMC (already authenicated) it will log you in no problem --it should say "Authenticated. Welcome back, YOUR NAME" Unfortunately there's really nowhere to go from there. And it doesn't help you if you haven't received the password.



I did that--and I still got the "user name already in use" warning.




what lov4u spoke of is true

try using a cap for first letter




either way this really is some freaky lame re unveiling
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #149 posted 07/22/07 9:37am

shausler

call me anal but

it bothers me that this is all of a sudden

case sensitive
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 5 of 8 <12345678>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)

This is a "featured" topic! — From here you can jump to the « previous or next » featured topic.

« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Past, Present, Future sites > Ticketmaster now has tickets available to buy using a FanClub Passcode!