independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Mon 20th Jan 2020 9:02am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Concerts > Prince Werchter tickets question
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 05/30/10 6:31am

Philly76

avatar

Prince Werchter tickets question

Hello,

does some1 know if there are still regular tickets available for the Werchter concert on July 10th

and if so, where is the best ticket shop on the internet to buy them.

I first thought we dont have time on 10th due to business things but now there came up some

options to attend the concert.

Some infos/ tips would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 05/30/10 6:39am

tonia

Tickets are available here:

http://www.teleticketserv...nts_prince

Both regular and golden circle are available.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 05/31/10 4:51am

LittleSister

avatar

Philly76, I have a regular ticket for sale for Werchter at cost price. PM me, if you're interested. I speak German a bit smile

[Edited 5/31/10 4:52am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 06/01/10 6:01am

prijsbeestje

i got 2 tickets left for werchter .

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 06/05/10 1:47pm

roos

avatar

Philly76 said:

Hello,

does some1 know if there are still regular tickets available for the Werchter concert on July 10th

and if so, where is the best ticket shop on the internet to buy them.

I first thought we dont have time on 10th due to business things but now there came up some

options to attend the concert.

Some infos/ tips would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

We bought 5 regular tix at first because the GC tix sold out fast, then when they were available again we bought 5 GC tickets (after trying to trade them with the ticket company which would be a nice gesture but unfortunately wasn't happening). We sold 2 already, 3 left. If you're interested, or anyone else?? I sell them for less then the original price. PM me! Thanks.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 06/05/10 11:41pm

ffotteg

avatar

roos said:

Philly76 said:

Hello,

does some1 know if there are still regular tickets available for the Werchter concert on July 10th

and if so, where is the best ticket shop on the internet to buy them.

I first thought we dont have time on 10th due to business things but now there came up some

options to attend the concert.

Some infos/ tips would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

We bought 5 regular tix at first because the GC tix sold out fast, then when they were available again we bought 5 GC tickets (after trying to trade them with the ticket company which would be a nice gesture but unfortunately wasn't happening). We sold 2 already, 3 left. If you're interested, or anyone else?? I sell them for less then the original price. PM me! Thanks.

I had the same experience buying the tix twice!And we're not the only one smile I'm afraid we'll be half the people compared 2 the tix sold!

no freedom till we're equal, damn right I support it
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 06/06/10 8:38am

eireboy34

It's a sad day when fans are trying to get rid of Prince tickets.....

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 06/06/10 9:11am

udo

avatar

The times they are a-changing.

Cri$i$?

Pills and thrills and daffodils will kill... If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 06/06/10 12:10pm

jillis

avatar

udo said:

The times they are a-changing.

Cri$i$?

I dare to doubt it: we all saw Prince in London 2007, the fans, the music lovers and those moderately interested out of nostalgic reasons, we all were there, affordable and with all the hits ("for the last time" ow come on but whatever, Purple Rain might have become a bore but Controversy was an inspired and real sign of Prince’s-times), we've seen it. The tour Michael Jackson envied and caused his literal untimely downfall. And we had fun didn't we, not too much money spent, we had a blast in London, the only let down was that the O2 arena's acoustics where "no matter where you happened to be sitting, boomingly, seat-shakingly, tin-can bad. Worse than Wembley’s" (Sunday Times, August 12 2007). And the actions of Ticketmaster/Viagogo/AEG where the rotten cherry on the monster cake of those stadion concerts.

On the other hand there where some, although not as many as in yesterday, when all our troubles where so far away, magical moments in the Indigo2. But after that, how many of us, in our thirties, forties and fifties are willing to give another chance to a 80.000 capacity festival field in rainy Belgium, with car spaces at hours walking distances, tents from the eighties with holes in it & the hopes something musically interesting is going to happen while the last cd outings proofed not much more then irritating commercials for religious fundamental splinter parties who lost the sense to think for themselves, the exact opposite the brilliant records from the ghost of Prince's past gave us. NO! I won't fly to a festival with teenagers having great fun in Portugal, I won’t go smoking old pot on cold Denmark festival grounds with 60.000 others, I won't drive to Arras for Purple Rain, my name ain’t f888ing Ashton Kutcher, I have seen and done that many times since the eighties and I am grateful for that but not stupid: count me in for a club concert.

Prince entered the James Brown phase: an iconic pop hero with great and unstoppable talent to make an intimate concert an unexpected moment never to forget. I'll leave the cashing concerts for those brave people who might experience the one or two real empowering songs. I’ll put my money on The Bataclan, Ancienne Belgique, Paradiso or a Berlin club concert. And if that ain't happening so be it. And there you have, in my view, the reason why the Where-All-That-Glitters-Ain’t-Gold-Pricey-Circle-Tickets are still widely available.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 06/06/10 12:40pm

tonia

Golden Circle tickets for Werchter are now sold out (for the umptieth time). biggrin

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 06/06/10 2:43pm

remko

avatar

jillis said:

udo said:

The times they are a-changing.

Cri$i$?

I dare to doubt it: we all saw Prince in London 2007, the fans, the music lovers and those moderately interested out of nostalgic reasons, we all were there, affordable and with all the hits ("for the last time" ow come on but whatever, Purple Rain might have become a bore but Controversy was an inspired and real sign of Prince’s-times), we've seen it. The tour Michael Jackson envied and caused his literal untimely downfall. And we had fun didn't we, not too much money spent, we had a blast in London, the only let down was that the O2 arena's acoustics where "no matter where you happened to be sitting, boomingly, seat-shakingly, tin-can bad. Worse than Wembley’s" (Sunday Times, August 12 2007). And the actions of Ticketmaster/Viagogo/AEG where the rotten cherry on the monster cake of those stadion concerts.

On the other hand there where some, although not as many as in yesterday, when all our troubles where so far away, magical moments in the Indigo2. But after that, how many of us, in our thirties, forties and fifties are willing to give another chance to a 80.000 capacity festival field in rainy Belgium, with car spaces at hours walking distances, tents from the eighties with holes in it & the hopes something musically interesting is going to happen while the last cd outings proofed not much more then irritating commercials for religious fundamental splinter parties who lost the sense to think for themselves, the exact opposite the brilliant records from the ghost of Prince's past gave us. NO! I won't fly to a festival with teenagers having great fun in Portugal, I won’t go smoking old pot on cold Denmark festival grounds with 60.000 others, I won't drive to Arras for Purple Rain, my name ain’t f888ing Ashton Kutcher, I have seen and done that many times since the eighties and I am grateful for that but not stupid: count me in for a club concert.

Prince entered the James Brown phase: an iconic pop hero with great and unstoppable talent to make an intimate concert an unexpected moment never to forget. I'll leave the cashing concerts for those brave people who might experience the one or two real empowering songs. I’ll put my money on The Bataclan, Ancienne Belgique, Paradiso or a Berlin club concert. And if that ain't happening so be it. And there you have, in my view, the reason why the Where-All-That-Glitters-Ain’t-Gold-Pricey-Circle-Tickets are still widely available.

nod

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 06/07/10 1:16am

mass319

roos said:

Philly76 said:

Hello,

does some1 know if there are still regular tickets available for the Werchter concert on July 10th

and if so, where is the best ticket shop on the internet to buy them.

I first thought we dont have time on 10th due to business things but now there came up some

options to attend the concert.

Some infos/ tips would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

We bought 5 regular tix at first because the GC tix sold out fast, then when they were available again we bought 5 GC tickets (after trying to trade them with the ticket company which would be a nice gesture but unfortunately wasn't happening). We sold 2 already, 3 left. If you're interested, or anyone else?? I sell them for less then the original price. PM me! Thanks.

The same for me, 2 general admission tickets available for less ...

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Concerts > Prince Werchter tickets question