independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Concerts > Stevie Wonder
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 4 1234>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 06/05/08 2:17pm

nelliecon

avatar

Stevie Wonder

Just heard that Stevie Wonder's at the O2 on 11 Sept....tkts on sale 13 June.... clapping
"you guys gotta shout louder than that!" - Prince at the back of the audience b4 going on stage at Indigo2 10 Sept 12.29am
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 06/05/08 10:45pm

manki

avatar

I'm going to see him with my mom in Stockholm Sep 19 smile
/peace Manki
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 06/05/08 11:37pm

eireboy34

Great news!!!

Saw him about 20 years ago in Dublin.....one of my best concerts ever!!!!!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 06/06/08 12:38am

darlingfloor

avatar

eireboy34 said:

Great news!!!

Saw him about 20 years ago in Dublin.....one of my best concerts ever!!!!!


sounds good, I think I'll go! Plus a few days extra in london, sounds like a great mini-break to me!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 06/06/08 12:41am

eireboy34

darlingfloor said:

eireboy34 said:

Great news!!!

Saw him about 20 years ago in Dublin.....one of my best concerts ever!!!!!


sounds good, I think I'll go! Plus a few days extra in london, sounds like a great mini-break to me!


Waiting for Paris on 28/09....
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 06/06/08 12:41am

darlingfloor

avatar

eireboy34 said:

darlingfloor said:



sounds good, I think I'll go! Plus a few days extra in london, sounds like a great mini-break to me!


Waiting for Paris on 28/09....


That sounds good too! hm....
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 06/06/08 3:22am

Vinniecent

I'll be in Paris then headbang
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 06/06/08 3:43am

NewFunk

avatar

nelliecon said:

Just heard that Stevie Wonder's at the O2 on 11 Sept....tkts on sale 13 June.... clapping


Looks like I'm selling my Madonna tickets if he's playing on the 11th...No contest.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 06/06/08 5:56am

Barbara07

avatar

Please god, please let me be able to get some time off to go see Stevie.
Please oh please
[Edited 6/6/08 5:58am]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 06/06/08 12:04pm

jasontate

avatar

nelliecon said:

Just heard that Stevie Wonder's at the O2 on 11 Sept....tkts on sale 13 June.... clapping



Hoy sh*t I gotta get tickets. My wife will go mental if we go to this. My daughter too biggrin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 06/06/08 12:24pm

eireboy34

NewFunk said:

nelliecon said:

Just heard that Stevie Wonder's at the O2 on 11 Sept....tkts on sale 13 June.... clapping


Looks like I'm selling my Madonna tickets if he's playing on the 11th...No contest.


At least Stevie will really be singing!!!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 06/06/08 12:29pm

nelliecon

avatar

eireboy34 said:

NewFunk said:



Looks like I'm selling my Madonna tickets if he's playing on the 11th...No contest.


At least Stevie will really be singing!!!

.....and playing! giggle
"you guys gotta shout louder than that!" - Prince at the back of the audience b4 going on stage at Indigo2 10 Sept 12.29am
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 06/06/08 12:29pm

eireboy34

nelliecon said:

eireboy34 said:



At least Stevie will really be singing!!!

.....and playing! giggle

nod
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 06/06/08 12:34pm

darlingfloor

avatar

Set and done, I'll go to Paris or London in september, a friend (don't worry so much eire) who's a big Stevie-fan will join me!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 06/06/08 12:36pm

eireboy34

darlingfloor said:

Set and done, I'll go to Paris or London in september, a friend (don't worry so much eire) who's a big Stevie-fan will join me!

4


Buddy????? chainsaw chainsaw
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 06/06/08 12:52pm

darlingfloor

avatar

eireboy34 said:

darlingfloor said:

Set and done, I'll go to Paris or London in september, a friend (don't worry so much eire) who's a big Stevie-fan will join me!

4


Buddy????? chainsaw chainsaw


no, another one razz
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 06/06/08 12:55pm

eireboy34

darlingfloor said:

eireboy34 said:


4


Buddy????? chainsaw chainsaw


no, another one razz

laser saw shoot
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 06/06/08 12:59pm

nelliecon

avatar

Hey there eireboy.....cool it!! chill pill
"you guys gotta shout louder than that!" - Prince at the back of the audience b4 going on stage at Indigo2 10 Sept 12.29am
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 06/06/08 1:00pm

eireboy34

nelliecon said:

Hey there eireboy.....cool it!! chill pill



Stay out of this nellie!!! You can't understand!!!!!
nuts
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 06/06/08 1:07pm

darlingfloor

avatar

eireboy34 said:

nelliecon said:

Hey there eireboy.....cool it!! chill pill



Stay out of this nellie!!! You can't understand!!!!!
nuts


What? That you can flirt with jeffiner, but I can't be just friends with men?
You don't wanna meet me, you're a faker, you don't even know what kind of cereal I like... eek
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 06/06/08 1:12pm

eireboy34

darlingfloor said:

eireboy34 said:




Stay out of this nellie!!! You can't understand!!!!!
nuts


What? That you can flirt with jeffiner, but I can't be just friends with men?
You don't wanna meet me, you're a faker, you don't even know what kind of cereal I like... eek



Seeing your latest post daaaaahling I think our new cereal will be "Frosties"....
bitchfight
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 06/06/08 1:15pm

darlingfloor

avatar

eireboy34 said:

darlingfloor said:



What? That you can flirt with jeffiner, but I can't be just friends with men?
You don't wanna meet me, you're a faker, you don't even know what kind of cereal I like... eek



Seeing your latest post daaaaahling I think our new cereal will be "Frosties"....
bitchfight


sad
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 06/06/08 2:45pm

londoner

Hi all
My boyfriend was freaking out when he saw this on the news, i am going to try to get tix for us for his birthday, i would love to see him too.

Hope i get them have signed up for 02 info, would love to see his face when i give him them on his birthday.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 06/07/08 8:41am

kaizhar

avatar

Stevie is playing in Aalborg, Denmark september 17.
I'm sad I can't afford it! The cheapest tickets cost 105 euro !

Hope that the danish fans will have a great time and give a report of the show!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 06/07/08 9:33am

darlingfloor

avatar

kaizhar said:

Stevie is playing in Aalborg, Denmark september 17.
I'm sad I can't afford it! The cheapest tickets cost 105 euro !

Hope that the danish fans will have a great time and give a report of the show!


does that count for every show? (the price I mean?)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 06/07/08 11:38am

kaizhar

avatar

darlingfloor said:

kaizhar said:

Stevie is playing in Aalborg, Denmark september 17.
I'm sad I can't afford it! The cheapest tickets cost 105 euro !

Hope that the danish fans will have a great time and give a report of the show!


does that count for every show? (the price I mean?)


I don't know. In Denmark he is gonna play a show for just 700 people so it's a bit intime maybe that's the reason for the high price
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 06/07/08 2:11pm

darlingfloor

avatar

kaizhar said:

darlingfloor said:



does that count for every show? (the price I mean?)


I don't know. In Denmark he is gonna play a show for just 700 people so it's a bit intime maybe that's the reason for the high price


prob. Holland (Ahoy, Rotterdam) 70 euro for a pretty nice (standing) spot up front
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 06/10/08 1:52am

syble

I dont like his voice! so i wont be going.
walk with crooked shoes www.myspace/syblepurplelishous
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 06/10/08 1:32pm

darlingfloor

avatar

syble said:

I dont like his voice! so i wont be going.


lol
I like you
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 06/10/08 1:40pm

Claire73

FANNYTASTIC!!! Will def try and get tix for this excited
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 4 1234>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Concerts > Stevie Wonder