independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Finally Andy Cuomo being seriously investigated for Sexual Harassment
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 08/03/21 8:49am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

Finally Andy Cuomo being seriously investigated for Sexual Harassment

Looks like Andy will not get the Bill Clinton pass and may well have to answer for his actions. Some which were caught on video *and in at least one he tries to gaslight his victim*

He has serious issues he just thought he was a man of power so he get away with it...


NEW YORK (AP) — An investigation into Democratic New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo found that he sexually harassed multiple current and former state government employees, state Attorney General Letitia James announced Tuesday.

Gov. Cuomo sexually harassed multiple women, probe finds (msn.com)




EDIT: The rules do not like people bumping their own topics... So I am adding...

Many calls for him to for the first time ever do the right thing and step down...

I guess he will have a press conference sometime today?


New York State Attorney General Letitia James has so far not refereed for any criminal charges? What? How could she not? She seems to be passing the buck...granted maybe there is some protocol in place and the prosecutors in the more local jurisdictions will move forward.

[Edited 8/3/21 9:09am]

"So the best way to get something done, if you, if you hold near and dear to that, you uh um, like to be able uh...Anyway." - Joe Biden
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 08/03/21 9:31am

Strive

That's a fake distraction to keep people away from the real story of Cuomo forcing nursing homes to take covid patients and underreporting the widespread death that decision caused.

.

But he's a Democrat so nobody cares. lol

.

Former Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Administrator Seema Verma said in May 2020 that Cuomo was wrong to say his nursing home order was in line with Trump administration policies, noting that federal guidance at the time said nursing homes should only accept COVID-positive patients as long as they have the capacity to follow certain precautions spelled out by the CDC.
.

Cuomo’s order did not contain any such exemptions.

.
Cuomo added Monday that he has always told the truth about COVID since the start of the pandemic, despite his administration knowingly undercounting nursing home deaths from the virus during much of 2020, as first reported by the Daily Caller News Foundation.

.
The Cuomo administration confirmed in January it had undercounted nursing home deaths in the state by over 4,200 due to its policy of only reporting residents who died while physically in nursing homes.

[Edited 8/3/21 9:35am]

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 08/03/21 9:55am

TruthBomb

clapping clapping clapping

Another EVIL DemonRAT EXPOSED!

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 08/03/21 10:01am

TruthBomb

Looking forward to Toobin on CNN (Cuomo News Network) saying Andrew Cuomo was wildly inappropriate

lol lol lol lol

[Edited 8/3/21 10:08am]

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 08/03/21 2:32pm

ufoclub

avatar

Bill Clinton got a pass? There's an entire series coming out about him getting put through the ringer for THE sex scandal:

First Impeachment: American Crime Story Poster Teases Beanie Feldstein as  Monica Lewinsky

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 08/03/21 2:54pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

ufoclub said:

Bill Clinton got a pass? There's an entire series coming out about him getting put through the ringer for THE sex scandal:

First Impeachment: American Crime Story Poster Teases Beanie Feldstein as  Monica Lewinsky



I’m a little rusty on my recent American history.... but wasn’t Bill Clinton IMPEACHED???
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 08/03/21 2:59pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

Cuomo should just resign. Former Governor Eliot Spitzer did for a hell of a lot less
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 08/03/21 3:10pm

djThunderfunk

avatar

Strive said:

That's a fake distraction to keep people away from the real story of Cuomo forcing nursing homes to take covid patients and underreporting the widespread death that decision caused.


yeahthat

ALL authoritarians are fascists, ALL fascists are evil.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 08/03/21 4:22pm

KoolEaze

avatar

The article mentions sexual harrassment but does not go into any details, and Cuomo seems to deny the allegations while Biden wants him to resign.

I´m not really familiar with him or this case. So , what exactly did he do, and is there proof that he did it?

Not judging here, just curious.

I hope his accusers won´t get dragged through the mud like Monica Lewinsky was. I actually feel very sorry for Lewinsky and whoever her partner is. The actions of sleazy politicians can leave a stain on your reputation for the rest of your life.

" I´d rather be a stank ass hoe because I´m not stupid. Oh my goodness! I got more drugs! I´m always funny dude...I´m hilarious! Are we gonna smoke?"
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 08/03/21 4:41pm

TrivialPursuit

avatar

KoolEaze said:

The article mentions sexual harrassment but does not go into any details, and Cuomo seems to deny the allegations while Biden wants him to resign.

I´m not really familiar with him or this case. So , what exactly did he do, and is there proof that he did it?

Not judging here, just curious.

I hope his accusers won´t get dragged through the mud like Monica Lewinsky was. I actually feel very sorry for Lewinsky and whoever her partner is. The actions of sleazy politicians can leave a stain on your reputation for the rest of your life.


11 credible victims. 74,000 pieces of evidence. Eye witnesses who told the same story.

He also retaliated against one accuser who came forward when this started.

He's garbage and we here in New York are so beyond hearing about this bullshit. I hope they impeach him.

The D.A. can't file charges against him because that would take the approval of - wait for it - the governor. So she's done her job as best she can.

Local officials (law enforcement) can arrest him if they wish. There could also be civil matters against him.

"eye don’t really care so much what people say about me because it is a reflection of who they r."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 08/03/21 6:02pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

I can’t help but notice, practically every Democratic politician in New York, and even the President are calling on Cuomo to resign

Does anyone remember any Republicans criticizing Trump, who has more than DOUBLE the number of sexual harassment accusations
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 08/03/21 6:20pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

I can’t help but notice, practically every Democratic politician in New York, and even the President are calling on Cuomo to resign Does anyone remember any Republicans criticizing Trump, who has more than DOUBLE the number of sexual harassment accusations

trump did it to!

"So the best way to get something done, if you, if you hold near and dear to that, you uh um, like to be able uh...Anyway." - Joe Biden
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 08/03/21 6:26pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

ufoclub said:

Bill Clinton got a pass? There's an entire series coming out about him getting put through the ringer for THE sex scandal:


I’m a little rusty on my recent American history.... but wasn’t Bill Clinton IMPEACHED???

not for his sexual misconduct and not for the rapes, assaults, harassment...etc. For obstruction and perjury. And I have said all along he did not really commit perjury. Obstruction YES he seems to have made attempts to cover it up.

"So the best way to get something done, if you, if you hold near and dear to that, you uh um, like to be able uh...Anyway." - Joe Biden
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 08/03/21 7:37pm

PennyPurple

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

I can’t help but notice, practically every Democratic politician in New York, and even the President are calling on Cuomo to resign Does anyone remember any Republicans criticizing Trump, who has more than DOUBLE the number of sexual harassment accusations

Nope the repubs did nothing but high 5 between themselves and try to grab more pussy.

U.S.A.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 08/03/21 8:31pm

IanRG

OnlyNDaUsa said:

jjhunsecker said:

I can’t help but notice, practically every Democratic politician in New York, and even the President are calling on Cuomo to resign Does anyone remember any Republicans criticizing Trump, who has more than DOUBLE the number of sexual harassment accusations

trump did it to!

.

Which is a very valid argument. The glee the Goppers have been expressing is in marked contrast to the way they (including you) dismissed the failed coup leader's abuses. Before you say that you said he should pull out the presidential race when it looked like he would lose, we all know that once it looked like he had a chance of winning, this all died and you argued here regularly that his bus confession and payoffs to silence victims etc., etc. etc. were not what they obviously were and he was the victim of gold diggers.

.

The difference here is that people, regardless of political affiliation, are calling for the accusations to be properly addressed and for Cuomo to step aside and face the consequences of his actions if this is proven. There is no Fox and Co like spin to usurp integrity and nobody arguing the need to circle the wagons to protect ourselves rather than address the issue.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 08/03/21 8:57pm

TrivialPursuit

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

I can’t help but notice, practically every Democratic politician in New York, and even the President are calling on Cuomo to resign Does anyone remember any Republicans criticizing Trump, who has more than DOUBLE the number of sexual harassment accusations


That part.

"eye don’t really care so much what people say about me because it is a reflection of who they r."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 08/03/21 9:34pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

IanRG said:



OnlyNDaUsa said:




jjhunsecker said:


I can’t help but notice, practically every Democratic politician in New York, and even the President are calling on Cuomo to resign Does anyone remember any Republicans criticizing Trump, who has more than DOUBLE the number of sexual harassment accusations


trump did it to!



.


Which is a very valid argument. The glee the Goppers have been expressing is in marked contrast to the way they (including you) dismissed the failed coup leader's abuses. Before you say that you said he should pull out the presidential race when it looked like he would lose, we all know that once it looked like he had a chance of winning, this all died and you argued here regularly that his bus confession and payoffs to silence victims etc., etc. etc. were not what they obviously were and he was the victim of gold diggers.


.


The difference here is that people, regardless of political affiliation, are calling for the accusations to be properly addressed and for Cuomo to step aside and face the consequences of his actions if this is proven. There is no Fox and Co like spin to usurp integrity and nobody arguing the need to circle the wagons to protect ourselves rather than address the issue.



I voted for Cuomo every time he ran. And I’m saying that he should step down immediately
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 08/03/21 9:35pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

PennyPurple said:



jjhunsecker said:


I can’t help but notice, practically every Democratic politician in New York, and even the President are calling on Cuomo to resign Does anyone remember any Republicans criticizing Trump, who has more than DOUBLE the number of sexual harassment accusations

Nope the repubs did nothing but high 5 between themselves and try to grab more pussy.



Many of the Republicans admired Trump FOR his transgressions, not in spite of them
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 08/04/21 5:16am

ufoclub

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

jjhunsecker said:

ufoclub said: I’m a little rusty on my recent American history.... but wasn’t Bill Clinton IMPEACHED???

not for his sexual misconduct and not for the rapes, assaults, harassment...etc. For obstruction and perjury. And I have said all along he did not really commit perjury. Obstruction YES he seems to have made attempts to cover it up.

All of that stemmed from an investigation into his sexual conduct.

But you must be referring to this:

https://www.vox.com/2016/...broaddrick

Well, yes, maybe Bill Clinton is in a class of men just like Kavanaugh.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 08/04/21 5:30am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

IanRG said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

trump did it to!

.

Which is a very valid argument. The glee the Goppers have been expressing is in marked contrast to the way they (including you) dismissed the failed coup leader's abuses. Before you say that you said he should pull out the presidential race when it looked like he would lose, we all know that once it looked like he had a chance of winning, this all died and you argued here regularly that his bus confession and payoffs to silence victims etc., etc. etc. were not what they obviously were and he was the victim of gold diggers.

.

The difference here is that people, regardless of political affiliation, are calling for the accusations to be properly addressed and for Cuomo to step aside and face the consequences of his actions if this is proven. There is no Fox and Co like spin to usurp integrity and nobody arguing the need to circle the wagons to protect ourselves rather than address the issue.

FYI I did not read that

"So the best way to get something done, if you, if you hold near and dear to that, you uh um, like to be able uh...Anyway." - Joe Biden
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 08/04/21 5:32am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

ufoclub said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

not for his sexual misconduct and not for the rapes, assaults, harassment...etc. For obstruction and perjury. And I have said all along he did not really commit perjury. Obstruction YES he seems to have made attempts to cover it up.

All of that stemmed from an investigation into his sexual conduct.

But you must be referring to this:

https://www.vox.com/2016/...broaddrick

Well, yes, maybe Bill Clinton is in a class of men just like Kavanaugh.

and biden

"So the best way to get something done, if you, if you hold near and dear to that, you uh um, like to be able uh...Anyway." - Joe Biden
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 08/04/21 7:39am

2elijah

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

I can’t help but notice, practically every Democratic politician in New York, and even the President are calling on Cuomo to resign

Does anyone remember any Republicans criticizing Trump, who has more than DOUBLE the number of sexual harassment accusations

I figure with Cuomo being forced to step down due to the allegations, then there is hope that Trump’s accusers will finally get their day, and hopefully he doesn’t get away it. I believe there was like over 26 women who made those accusations against Trump?

https://www.businessinsid...st-2017-12

With the Democrats asking Cuomo to step down, that’s the difference between them and the repubs—many repubs refused to call Trump out for the sexual allegations, whereas the Democrats know when to hold their own accountable.
[Edited 8/4/21 7:54am]
PRESIDENT BIDEN, VICE-PRESIDENT HARRIS clapping
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 08/04/21 7:57am

TruthBomb

2elijah said:

jjhunsecker said:

I can’t help but notice, practically every Democratic politician in New York, and even the President are calling on Cuomo to resign

Does anyone remember any Republicans criticizing Trump, who has more than DOUBLE the number of sexual harassment accusations

I figure with Cuomo being forced to step down due to the allegations, then there is hope that Trump’s accusers will finally get their day, and hopefully he doesn’t get away it. I believe there was like over 26 women who made those accusations against Trump?

https://www.businessinsid...st-2017-12

With the Democrats asking Cuomo to step down, that’s the difference between them and the repubs—many repubs refused to call Trump out for the sexual allegations, whereas the Democrats know when to hold their own accountable.
[Edited 8/4/21 7:54am]


lol lol lol
Delusional libs at it again
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 08/04/21 8:06am

ufoclub

avatar

TruthBomb said:

2elijah said:
I figure with Cuomo being forced to step down due to the allegations, then there is hope that Trump’s accusers will finally get their day, and hopefully he doesn’t get away it. I believe there was like over 26 women who made those accusations against Trump? https://www.businessinsid...st-2017-12 With the Democrats asking Cuomo to step down, that’s the difference between them and the repubs—many repubs refused to call Trump out for the sexual allegations, whereas the Democrats know when to hold their own accountable. [Edited 8/4/21 7:54am]
lol lol lol Delusional libs at it again

What's delusional about that?

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 08/04/21 9:22am

2elijah

avatar

ufoclub said:



TruthBomb said:


2elijah said:
I figure with Cuomo being forced to step down due to the allegations, then there is hope that Trump’s accusers will finally get their day, and hopefully he doesn’t get away it. I believe there was like over 26 women who made those accusations against Trump? https://www.businessinsid...st-2017-12 With the Democrats asking Cuomo to step down, that’s the difference between them and the repubs—many repubs refused to call Trump out for the sexual allegations, whereas the Democrats know when to hold their own accountable. [Edited 8/4/21 7:54am]

lol lol lol Delusional libs at it again


What's delusional about that?


I would just ignore that poster. He gets triggered anytime you tell the truth about anything Trump related.
Maybe he was expecting me and JJ to deny the accusations against Cuomo, and we didn’t, so that worked against his agenda.
[Edited 8/4/21 9:24am]
PRESIDENT BIDEN, VICE-PRESIDENT HARRIS clapping
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 08/04/21 10:50am

Empress

2elijah said:

ufoclub said:

What's delusional about that?

I would just ignore that poster. He gets triggered anytime you tell the truth about anything Trump related. Maybe he was expecting me and JJ to deny the accusations against Cuomo, and we didn’t, so that worked against his agenda. [Edited 8/4/21 9:24am]

We all need to ignore any comments he makes on any threads. I for one, will never comment again on anything he says on this site. He's a complete loser and asshole extraordinaire and I won't be wasting any of my time on him again. I suggest the rest of us to do same and maybe he will jump off a cliff and we'll never have to read his hateful garbarge again. Well, until he creates another profile under a different name wink

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 08/04/21 11:02am

SantanaMaitrey
a

IanRG said:



OnlyNDaUsa said:




jjhunsecker said:


I can’t help but notice, practically every Democratic politician in New York, and even the President are calling on Cuomo to resign Does anyone remember any Republicans criticizing Trump, who has more than DOUBLE the number of sexual harassment accusations


trump did it to!



.


Which is a very valid argument. The glee the Goppers have been expressing is in marked contrast to the way they (including you) dismissed the failed coup leader's abuses. Before you say that you said he should pull out the presidential race when it looked like he would lose, we all know that once it looked like he had a chance of winning, this all died and you argued here regularly that his bus confession and payoffs to silence victims etc., etc. etc. were not what they obviously were and he was the victim of gold diggers.


.


The difference here is that people, regardless of political affiliation, are calling for the accusations to be properly addressed and for Cuomo to step aside and face the consequences of his actions if this is proven. There is no Fox and Co like spin to usurp integrity and nobody arguing the need to circle the wagons to protect ourselves rather than address the issue.


And what if it's not proven? Can he come back to office as of nothing happend?
[Edited 8/4/21 11:06am]
If you take any of this seriously, you're a bigger tool than I am.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 08/04/21 11:05am

SantanaMaitrey
a

OnlyNDaUsa said:



IanRG said:




OnlyNDaUsa said:




trump did it to!



.


Which is a very valid argument. The glee the Goppers have been expressing is in marked contrast to the way they (including you) dismissed the failed coup leader's abuses. Before you say that you said he should pull out the presidential race when it looked like he would lose, we all know that once it looked like he had a chance of winning, this all died and you argued here regularly that his bus confession and payoffs to silence victims etc., etc. etc. were not what they obviously were and he was the victim of gold diggers.


.


The difference here is that people, regardless of political affiliation, are calling for the accusations to be properly addressed and for Cuomo to step aside and face the consequences of his actions if this is proven. There is no Fox and Co like spin to usurp integrity and nobody arguing the need to circle the wagons to protect ourselves rather than address the issue.




FYI I did not read that


I can't blame you. Ian could have written a book in all the time he spends writing those long, long, looooong posts here.
If you take any of this seriously, you're a bigger tool than I am.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 08/04/21 11:55am

2elijah

avatar

Empress said:



2elijah said:


ufoclub said:



What's delusional about that?



I would just ignore that poster. He gets triggered anytime you tell the truth about anything Trump related. Maybe he was expecting me and JJ to deny the accusations against Cuomo, and we didn’t, so that worked against his agenda. [Edited 8/4/21 9:24am]

We all need to ignore any comments he makes on any threads. I for one, will never comment again on anything he says on this site. He's a complete loser and asshole extraordinaire and I won't be wasting any of my time on him again. I suggest the rest of us to do same and maybe he will jump off a cliff and we'll never have to read his hateful garbarge again. Well, until he creates another profile under a different name wink


lol
PRESIDENT BIDEN, VICE-PRESIDENT HARRIS clapping
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 08/04/21 11:57am

jjhunsecker

avatar

2elijah said:

ufoclub said:



TruthBomb said:


2elijah said:
I figure with Cuomo being forced to step down due to the allegations, then there is hope that Trump’s accusers will finally get their day, and hopefully he doesn’t get away it. I believe there was like over 26 women who made those accusations against Trump? https://www.businessinsid...st-2017-12 With the Democrats asking Cuomo to step down, that’s the difference between them and the repubs—many repubs refused to call Trump out for the sexual allegations, whereas the Democrats know when to hold their own accountable. [Edited 8/4/21 7:54am]

lol lol lol Delusional libs at it again


What's delusional about that?


I would just ignore that poster. He gets triggered anytime you tell the truth about anything Trump related.
Maybe he was expecting me and JJ to deny the accusations against Cuomo, and we didn’t, so that worked against his agenda.
[Edited 8/4/21 9:24am]


So true..,, They jumped to the conclusion that we would automatically support Cuomo. Maybe because that’s exactly what they did and they are projecting
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 2 12>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Finally Andy Cuomo being seriously investigated for Sexual Harassment