independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Kathy Griffin's new revelations
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 08/02/21 11:25am

TrivialPursuit

avatar

Kathy Griffin's new revelations

In an interview, comedian Kathy Griffin reveals she became addicted to opioids and is now in recovery. She was diagnosed with lung cancer this week.

I'm sure those on the right are cheering for this, but that makes them hot trash. Griffin exercises her freedom of speech every day, like everyone else. But this time, the snowflakes got up in arms about it and called for violence against her. Her mother, who was in her 90s and had dementia, got death threats, as did Griffin herself.

And people need to stop saying "she held up Trumps decapitated head." Sorry folks. Medical technology hasn't come quite that far just yet to decapitate a large fat man who has a penchant for tanning booths and philandering and the reattach his head to his body. It was a latex Halloween mask with Heinz 57 on it.

I was always Team Griffin, and always will be. I hope she has a speedy recovery and continues to slay lies and speak truth to power.

"eye don’t really care so much what people say about me because it is a reflection of who they r."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 08/02/21 11:38am

TruthBomb

EVIL COMES TO THOSE WHO ARE EVIL

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 08/02/21 11:42am

TruthBomb

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 08/02/21 1:03pm

Empress

TruthBomb said:

EVIL COMES TO THOSE WHO ARE EVIL


Yes, and I can't wait to see what comes for the likes of Trump and his friend (who he doesn't acknowledge anymore) Guiliani. Their fate should be much worse than Kathy's.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 08/02/21 8:00pm

TrivialPursuit

avatar

TruthBomb said:

EVIL COMES TO THOSE WHO ARE EVIL


Then you should stay indoors.

"eye don’t really care so much what people say about me because it is a reflection of who they r."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 08/02/21 8:01pm

TrivialPursuit

avatar

TruthBomb said:


I need a framed print of this in my house.

"eye don’t really care so much what people say about me because it is a reflection of who they r."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 08/05/21 5:28am

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

TrivialPursuit said:

TruthBomb said:


I need a framed print of this in my house.

you'll never get sex again, don't

#ALBUMSSTILLMATTER
That's what U want, TRANSCENDENCE. When that happens, O Boy -Prince 2015
https://www.youtube.com/w...nm2Qq6QTFs
#IDEFINEME
“Strong people define themselves; weak people allow others to define them.” ― Ken Poirot
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 08/05/21 12:04pm

TrivialPursuit

avatar

OldFriends4Sale said:

TrivialPursuit said:


I need a framed print of this in my house.

you'll never get sex again, don't


LOL If someone's that sensitive to a Halloween mask and a condiment, they don't belong in my house anyway. No snowflakes allowed.

"eye don’t really care so much what people say about me because it is a reflection of who they r."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 08/05/21 1:33pm

2elijah

avatar

TruthBomb said:

EVIL COMES TO THOSE WHO ARE EVIL


Well then you should know better.
PRESIDENT BIDEN, VICE-PRESIDENT HARRIS clapping
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 08/05/21 1:37pm

2elijah

avatar

Empress said:

TruthBomb said:

EVIL COMES TO THOSE WHO ARE EVIL


Yes, and I can't wait to see what comes for the likes of Trump and his friend (who he doesn't acknowledge anymore) Guiliani. Their fate should be much worse than Kathy's.

Yes indeed, and all the bad energy those two put out into their supporters who in turn act out their evil energy behind that support. Just a matter of time and karma.
[Edited 8/5/21 13:40pm]
PRESIDENT BIDEN, VICE-PRESIDENT HARRIS clapping
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 08/05/21 1:41pm

2elijah

avatar

TrivialPursuit said:

In an interview, comedian Kathy Griffin reveals she became addicted to opioids and is now in recovery. She was diagnosed with lung cancer this week.

I'm sure those on the right are cheering for this, but that makes them hot trash. Griffin exercises her freedom of speech every day, like everyone else. But this time, the snowflakes got up in arms about it and called for violence against her. Her mother, who was in her 90s and had dementia, got death threats, as did Griffin herself.

And people need to stop saying "she held up Trumps decapitated head." Sorry folks. Medical technology hasn't come quite that far just yet to decapitate a large fat man who has a penchant for tanning booths and philandering and the reattach his head to his body. It was a latex Halloween mask with Heinz 57 on it.

I was always Team Griffin, and always will be. I hope she has a speedy recovery and continues to slay lies and speak truth to power.


Wish her well during any treatment and recovery process.
[Edited 8/5/21 13:42pm]
PRESIDENT BIDEN, VICE-PRESIDENT HARRIS clapping
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 08/05/21 2:21pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

Whatever happened to “humor “ and “jokes “ ? Everyone is so “sensitive “ these days... or pretend to be when it suits their agenda
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 08/05/21 2:26pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

TruthBomb said:



And it’s so “evil “ that you just HAD to put a copy out there....
Cmon man, stop being a phony and a fraud and pretending that this was sooooo offensive
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 08/06/21 6:20am

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

TrivialPursuit said:

OldFriends4Sale said:

you'll never get sex again, don't


LOL If someone's that sensitive to a Halloween mask and a condiment, they don't belong in my house anyway. No snowflakes allowed.

lol they might have seen a Jeffry Dahmer movie prior

#ALBUMSSTILLMATTER
That's what U want, TRANSCENDENCE. When that happens, O Boy -Prince 2015
https://www.youtube.com/w...nm2Qq6QTFs
#IDEFINEME
“Strong people define themselves; weak people allow others to define them.” ― Ken Poirot
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 08/06/21 8:36am

djThunderfunk

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

Whatever happened to “humor “ and “jokes “ ? Everyone is so “sensitive “ these days... or pretend to be when it suits their agenda


Another double standard... they tried to cancel Chappelle for his trans jokes that aren't the least bit hateful.

ALL authoritarians are fascists, ALL fascists are evil.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 08/06/21 9:06am

jjhunsecker

avatar

Funny, because when I make “politically incorrect “ comments and jokes on here, the same usual suspects jump down my throat about them

So the “double standard” criteria is very flexible and seems to be motivated by partisanship
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 08/06/21 11:54am

TrivialPursuit

avatar

OldFriends4Sale said:

lol they might have seen a Jeffry Dahmer movie prior


Well, he was a serial killer and cannibal. Kathy didn't kill anyone. Sorta different thing there.

Besides, I bet Dahmer didn't even use ketchup.

(What? Too much?)

"eye don’t really care so much what people say about me because it is a reflection of who they r."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 08/06/21 5:19pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

As evil some of her acts and words have been i hope she makes a revovery and maybe she can use her trials to bring attention to them.

"So the best way to get something done, if you, if you hold near and dear to that, you uh um, like to be able uh...Anyway." - Joe Biden
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Kathy Griffin's new revelations