independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Bill Cosby released.
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 07/01/21 9:21am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Bill Cosby released.

I'm not big on prisons but this guy was pretty evil. Hope he just goes away. Class wins again.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 07/01/21 10:32am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMh7V9UzNJI

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 07/01/21 3:17pm

TonyVanDam

avatar

Bill Cosby.......boule! neutral

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 07/02/21 7:11am

Empress

What a disgrace. There are millions of people doing long sentences for small amounts of drugs and petty crime, yet this serial rapist is out on a "promise" some lawyer made to him years ago. Just disgusting.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 07/02/21 8:25am

TruthBomb

Damn that white privilege!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 07/02/21 8:36am

jjhunsecker

avatar

TruthBomb said:

Damn that white privilege!

cosby, like OJ, had enough GREEN to cover up the BLACK

#SOCIETYDEFINESU
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 07/02/21 8:45am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Thanks for proving my point.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 07/02/21 9:56am

jjhunsecker

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Thanks for proving my point.

What point is that ?

I would be the first person to say that money and especially FAME chnges things

This is known as "the exception that proves the rule"

#SOCIETYDEFINESU
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 07/02/21 10:01am

jjhunsecker

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Thanks for proving my point.

And aren't you the guy who said you didn't care about Black millionaires being profiled in stores or stopped by the police ? When THAt is the epitome of racism, because you cannot say that what happened to them was based on "class"

#SOCIETYDEFINESU
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 07/04/21 6:46am

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

Evil man. smh.

Edmonton, AB - canada
Mod Goddess of the SNIP & BAN Making Moves - OF4S
Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 07/04/21 6:55am

2elijah

avatar

TruthBomb said:

Damn that white privilege!

Yes, don’t be fooled, that privilege still exists.

But let me correct that for you… GREEN privilege for those who can buy their way out of their situations.

Anyone who commits any sexual violation towards another, should be held accountable. That includes Cosby.
[Edited 7/4/21 6:56am]
PRESIDENT BIDEN, VICE-PRESIDENT HARRIS clapping
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 07/04/21 6:58am

2elijah

avatar

jjhunsecker said:



TruthBomb said:


Damn that white privilege!

cosby, like OJ, had enough GREEN to cover up the BLACK


Agree. GREEN privilege.
[Edited 7/4/21 6:58am]
PRESIDENT BIDEN, VICE-PRESIDENT HARRIS clapping
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 07/04/21 9:31am

TruthBomb

2elijah said:

TruthBomb said:

Damn that white privilege!

Yes, don’t be fooled, that privilege still exists.

But let me correct that for you… GREEN privilege for those who can buy their way out of their situations.

Anyone who commits any sexual violation towards another, should be held accountable. That includes Cosby.
[Edited 7/4/21 6:56am]

Kinda like Burning, Looting, Murderers….talk about privilege
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 07/04/21 9:36am

jjhunsecker

avatar

TruthBomb said:

2elijah said:
Yes, don’t be fooled, that privilege still exists. But let me correct that for you… GREEN privilege for those who can buy their way out of their situations. Anyone who commits any sexual violation towards another, should be held accountable. That includes Cosby. [Edited 7/4/21 6:56am]
Kinda like Burning, Looting, Murderers….talk about privilege

You mean like in Tulsa, Birmingham, Charlotteville ....those subhuman fucking savages !!

Goddamn devils

[Edited 7/4/21 9:39am]

#SOCIETYDEFINESU
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 07/04/21 9:38am

jjhunsecker

avatar

luv4u said:

Evil man. smh.

I was hoping he would just die...or perhaps kill himself

He needs to just disappear, and never show his face again

#SOCIETYDEFINESU
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 07/04/21 11:46am

PennyPurple

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

luv4u said:

Evil man. smh.

I was hoping he would just die...or perhaps kill himself

He needs to just disappear, and never show his face again

Oh no, the rat bastard is going on a comedy tour.

U.S.A.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 07/04/21 11:49am

jjhunsecker

avatar

PennyPurple said:

jjhunsecker said:

I was hoping he would just die...or perhaps kill himself

He needs to just disappear, and never show his face again

Oh no, the rat bastard is going on a comedy tour.

I wonder who would actually book him ? I'd be surprised

#SOCIETYDEFINESU
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 07/04/21 12:06pm

SantanaMaitrey
a

jjhunsecker said:



PennyPurple said:




jjhunsecker said:




I was hoping he would just die...or perhaps kill himself


He needs to just disappear, and never show his face again



Oh no, the rat bastard is going on a comedy tour.




I wonder who would actually book him ? I'd be surprised


Why not? I'm sure there'd be people who would be interested in what Bill has to say. Jokes are being made already. There's a comedy site (I would gladly post a link, but it's in Dutch) that says: Bill Cosby lied all those years about being a doctor.
If you take any of this seriously, you're a bigger tool than I am.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 07/04/21 12:09pm

SantanaMaitrey
a

Empress said:

What a disgrace. There are millions of people doing long sentences for small amounts of drugs and petty crime, yet this serial rapist is out on a "promise" some lawyer made to him years ago. Just disgusting.

In that case, why did nobody pick up on this? The DA or his lawyer should have realized that a deal had already been made. Was everybody in such a hurry to put him behind bars that they didn't notice? If that's true, then it is the legal system that is at fault here.
If you take any of this seriously, you're a bigger tool than I am.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 07/04/21 12:32pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

SantanaMaitreya said:

jjhunsecker said:



PennyPurple said:




jjhunsecker said:




I was hoping he would just die...or perhaps kill himself


He needs to just disappear, and never show his face again



Oh no, the rat bastard is going on a comedy tour.




I wonder who would actually book him ? I'd be surprised


Why not? I'm sure there'd be people who would be interested in what Bill has to say. Jokes are being made already. There's a comedy site (I would gladly post a link, but it's in Dutch) that says: Bill Cosby lied all those years about being a doctor.


A venue booking Cosby would probably have to consider that there might be both protests outside when he appears, and boycotts from both patrons and other artists who may refuse to play there again. They’ll have to decide if it’s worth it
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 07/04/21 1:07pm

SantanaMaitrey
a

jjhunsecker said:

SantanaMaitreya said:


Why not? I'm sure there'd be people who would be interested in what Bill has to say. Jokes are being made already. There's a comedy site (I would gladly post a link, but it's in Dutch) that says: Bill Cosby lied all those years about being a doctor.


A venue booking Cosby would probably have to consider that there might be both protests outside when he appears, and boycotts from both patrons and other artists who may refuse to play there again. They’ll have to decide if it’s worth it

Yeah and they might decide that there's no such thing as bad publicity.
If you take any of this seriously, you're a bigger tool than I am.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 07/04/21 1:40pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

SantanaMaitreya said:

jjhunsecker said:



A venue booking Cosby would probably have to consider that there might be both protests outside when he appears, and boycotts from both patrons and other artists who may refuse to play there again. They’ll have to decide if it’s worth it

Yeah and they might decide that there's no such thing as bad publicity.


We’ll see.,
I suspect he’s going to have a hard time finding venues
Nobody wants protests or boycotts or even potential vandalism

But who knows, maybe I’m wrong
[Edited 7/4/21 13:40pm]
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 07/04/21 2:29pm

2elijah

avatar

TruthBomb said:

2elijah said:


Yes, don’t be fooled, that privilege still exists.

But let me correct that for you… GREEN privilege for those who can buy their way out of their situations.

Anyone who commits any sexual violation towards another, should be held accountable. That includes Cosby.
[Edited 7/4/21 6:56am]

Kinda like Burning, Looting, Murderers….talk about privilege

Well all that is a major part of how this country was stolen. I mean if you want to go there, but that’s not what this topic is about, so save your bias for another thread.
PRESIDENT BIDEN, VICE-PRESIDENT HARRIS clapping
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 07/04/21 2:31pm

2elijah

avatar

jjhunsecker said:



PennyPurple said:




jjhunsecker said:




I was hoping he would just die...or perhaps kill himself


He needs to just disappear, and never show his face again



Oh no, the rat bastard is going on a comedy tour.




I wonder who would actually book him ? I'd be surprised


Comedy tour? I actually never liked him. Didn’t like the way he treated some people. I don’t think he’s right in the head. I mean come on, is he serious? Smh.
[Edited 7/4/21 14:33pm]
PRESIDENT BIDEN, VICE-PRESIDENT HARRIS clapping
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 07/05/21 8:42am

jjhunsecker

avatar

2elijah said:

jjhunsecker said:

I wonder who would actually book him ? I'd be surprised

Comedy tour? I actually never liked him. Didn’t like the way he treated some people. I don’t think he’s right in the head. I mean come on, is he serious? Smh. [Edited 7/4/21 14:33pm]

Cosby was very talented, and good at what he did....He's also obviously a very sick and deranged motherfucker, and should pay for his transgressions

#SOCIETYDEFINESU
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 07/05/21 8:47am

PennyPurple

avatar

Given the nature of the allegations, it would seem that Bill Cosby's career as a working comedian is finished. Even so, the Ghost Dad star is said to already be trying to secure some dates for a comedy comeback tour. According to The Philadelphia Enquirer, Cosby's spokesperson Andrew Wyatt had told reporters that the disgraced comic has been "talking to a number of promoters and comedy club owners" and "is just excited the way the world is welcoming him back."

"A number of promoters have called. Comedy club owners have called. People want to see him," added Wyatt, suggesting there is a market for Cosby out there despite the backlash surrounding his release.

movieweb.com

U.S.A.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 07/05/21 1:46pm

Empress

I feel sorry for his wife. She's so blind to everything he's done. Stands by him like he's a god, who's been so wronged by many women. I know she sees a different version of the man, but come on, she must know who he really is. Why does she stay? She must be cringing at the thought of him going on a comedy tour. If he has any respect left for her, he should stay the fuck home and never show his face in public again.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 07/05/21 2:13pm

PennyPurple

avatar

Empress said:

I feel sorry for his wife. She's so blind to everything he's done. Stands by him like he's a god, who's been so wronged by many women. I know she sees a different version of the man, but come on, she must know who he really is. Why does she stay? She must be cringing at the thought of him going on a comedy tour. If he has any respect left for her, he should stay the fuck home and never show his face in public again.

I figured she was cringing at the thought that he was coming home. lol

U.S.A.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 07/05/21 3:56pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

Empress said:

I feel sorry for his wife. She's so blind to everything he's done. Stands by him like he's a god, who's been so wronged by many women. I know she sees a different version of the man, but come on, she must know who he really is. Why does she stay? She must be cringing at the thought of him going on a comedy tour. If he has any respect left for her, he should stay the fuck home and never show his face in public again.


I don’t want to be cynical, but maybe she really liked the perks of being married to a rich celebrity- the money and the homes and the travel
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 07/06/21 6:44am

Empress

jjhunsecker said:

Empress said:
I feel sorry for his wife. She's so blind to everything he's done. Stands by him like he's a god, who's been so wronged by many women. I know she sees a different version of the man, but come on, she must know who he really is. Why does she stay? She must be cringing at the thought of him going on a comedy tour. If he has any respect left for her, he should stay the fuck home and never show his face in public again.
I don’t want to be cynical, but maybe she really liked the perks of being married to a rich celebrity- the money and the homes and the travel

Yes, I'm thinking the same. I don't think she was cringing at the thought of him coming home. From what I've read about her, she doesn't believe he's ever done anything wrong. She does acknowledge adultry, but as far as him being a sexual predator, she doesn't believe one word of it and doesn't care one bit about his victims. She's just a doormat with lots of money to spend.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 2 12>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Bill Cosby released.