independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > The U.S. trajectory
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 05/05/21 1:39pm

Graycap23

avatar

The U.S. trajectory

I think the U.S. is on a path that it can't come back from.

Trumpers vs people wil brain cells.

Politics, economics, race relations, etc........I don't think this is going 2 end well.

FOOLS multiply when WISE Men & Women are silent.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 05/05/21 1:57pm

Strive

I'd be more worried about America getting deposed by China as the world's leading superpower and the US dollar imploding as the money printers go brrrrrrrrr.

A large portion of our population seem to have no concept of how bad it actually is in China or that we actually pay interest on our debt.

The "people with brain cells" also can't seem to think critically. They can parrot what they heard but when you press on them, they blue screen. They don't comprehend the things they are saying. They just know that it is the "correct" position. And they'll get very mad if you hold the "wrong" position. No matter the reasoning.

"When you deny people the option to not pick a side, you may not like the side they'll pick."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 05/07/21 4:12am

ColAngus

avatar

I think if you read things about China - they have alot of issues too ... not sure about the "being scared" of china ... if the US plays it right - I think the world can be with the US and not with china but what do I know , we have certainly gone thru alot of dark times in the past couple of years ...

Colonel Angus may be smelly. colonel angus may be a little rough . but deep down ... Colonel angus is very sweet.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 05/07/21 5:37am

Strive

ColAngus said:

I think if you read things about China - they have alot of issues too ... not sure about the "being scared" of china ... if the US plays it right - I think the world can be with the US and not with china but what do I know , we have certainly gone thru alot of dark times in the past couple of years ...


China is basically a sci-fi dystopia today. Boiling frog analogy for anybody or any land they want to bring under the CCP's control. Debt-traps for weaker countries. Uyghur Muslims being genocided. Organ harvesting of policitical dissents. And if you think America is racist, you would be shocked at the way mainland chinese behave.

We should be scared because the western elites want to be unchained by pesky things such as "regulations" or "human rights" because they're blinded by the idea of having 1.44 billion middle class buyers (2.82 billion if you include India) instead of 800 million the way it currently is with the US/EU.

The good thing for us is that China is a paper tiger. They don't have the stomach for blood and their economy is house of cards. It's all soft power.

Bad thing is, our leaders are in China's pocket and our economy is also a house of cards.

Let's pray that we get some people that are willing to stand up to them before it is too late.

"When you deny people the option to not pick a side, you may not like the side they'll pick."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 05/07/21 6:07am

ColAngus

avatar

I do not doubt that china has a conservative base just like America does too ... but I will say that china has been largely peaceful thru out history .

They did not invade taiwan .

They did not attack japan . or other "enemies" etc .

Not that i trust everything they have done etc .

Colonel Angus may be smelly. colonel angus may be a little rough . but deep down ... Colonel angus is very sweet.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 05/07/21 6:57am

Strive

ColAngus said:

I do not doubt that china has a conservative base just like America does too ... but I will say that china has been largely peaceful thru out history .

They did not invade taiwan .

They did not attack japan . or other "enemies" etc .

Not that i trust everything they have done etc .

It's not a matter of conversative vs liberal. That's a western train of thought.

Chinese nationals are hyper nationalistic (not bad) and believe that they are genetically superior to every other race (bad) - They also openly say that. Google "chocolate city in china". You'll find many examples like this article https://qz.com/945053/chi...-marriage/

And Vietnam would disagree on China being largely peaceful. Haha.

Soft power is worse than hard power because there's no way to fight back against it. Vietnam can't blow up the dams China are building up stream on the Mekong Delta or sink the boats in the East Sea.

[Edited 5/7/21 6:59am]

"When you deny people the option to not pick a side, you may not like the side they'll pick."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 05/07/21 9:16am

ColAngus

avatar

interesting . so you are saying every country is dealing with racism .

Colonel Angus may be smelly. colonel angus may be a little rough . but deep down ... Colonel angus is very sweet.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 05/07/21 9:41am

Strive

ColAngus said:

interesting . so you are saying every country is dealing with racism .

Yes.

It's always funny when people think that racism is a white/western trait. It's really fun when you realize that asians aren't a giant collective group and that they normally hate each other or have some stereotypical thinking about the other.

And let's see what a Chinese offical said about the "chocolate city"

"Black brothers often travel in droves; they are out at night, out on the streets, nightclubs, and remote areas. They engage in drug trafficking, harassment of women, and fighting, which seriously disturbs law and order in Guangzhou [...] Africans have a high rate of AIDS and the Ebola virus that can be transmitted via bodily fluids [...] If their population [keeps growing], China will change from a nation-state to an immigration country, from a yellow country to a black-and-yellow country."

Could you imagine if some western offical said that? Haha.

People here seem to forget that the laws that exist here to protect them, don't exist in alot of other nations.

[Edited 5/7/21 9:42am]

"When you deny people the option to not pick a side, you may not like the side they'll pick."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 05/07/21 10:19am

SeventeenDayze

Strive said:

ColAngus said:

interesting . so you are saying every country is dealing with racism .

Yes.

It's always funny when people think that racism is a white/western trait. It's really fun when you realize that asians aren't a giant collective group and that they normally hate each other or have some stereotypical thinking about the other.

And let's see what a Chinese offical said about the "chocolate city"

"Black brothers often travel in droves; they are out at night, out on the streets, nightclubs, and remote areas. They engage in drug trafficking, harassment of women, and fighting, which seriously disturbs law and order in Guangzhou [...] Africans have a high rate of AIDS and the Ebola virus that can be transmitted via bodily fluids [...] If their population [keeps growing], China will change from a nation-state to an immigration country, from a yellow country to a black-and-yellow country."

Could you imagine if some western offical said that? Haha.

People here seem to forget that the laws that exist here to protect them, don't exist in alot of other nations.

[Edited 5/7/21 9:42am]

Western officials HAVE made ridiculous comments like this before! Where do you live where you haven't heard this before?

And those same Chinese officials have no problem moving to Africa and setting up businesses and impregnating African women and leaving the mixed race kids behind. Maybe they should stop doing business all over the world since they are so dead set against immigration.

Trolls be gone!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 05/07/21 2:44pm

Milty2

I posted this on the wrong thread. It was meant for this one.

You know that thing where you are in a bad relationship and you don't see it because you're IN IT but all of your friends see it and they are just aghast at the mess that's being made?

That's kind of what the World is seeing when it looks at the US and it's been that way for a very long time. Even before Agent Orange got into the picture.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 05/07/21 2:50pm

Graycap23

avatar

Milty2 said:

I posted this on the wrong thread. It was meant for this one.

You know that thing where you are in a bad relationship and you don't see it because you're IN IT but all of your friends see it and they are just aghast at the mess that's being made?

That's kind of what the World is seeing when it looks at the US and it's been that way for a very long time. Even before Agent Orange got into the picture.

Agreed.

Something has 2 give.

FOOLS multiply when WISE Men & Women are silent.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 05/07/21 3:02pm

Milty2

Graycap23 said:

Milty2 said:

I posted this on the wrong thread. It was meant for this one.

You know that thing where you are in a bad relationship and you don't see it because you're IN IT but all of your friends see it and they are just aghast at the mess that's being made?

That's kind of what the World is seeing when it looks at the US and it's been that way for a very long time. Even before Agent Orange got into the picture.

Agreed.

Something has 2 give.

Im not American and so my opinion probably matters very little but it's clear as day to me what the problem "might" be.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > The U.S. trajectory