independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Joe Biden says most Americans are not racist.
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 4 of 21 <123456789>Last »
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #90 posted 05/02/21 11:02pm

TonyVanDam

avatar

Graycap23 said:

528 years of oppression............and counting.

.

I knew this thread is not complete without a few words from you Bro. Gray. nod

[Edited 5/3/21 5:31am]

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #91 posted 05/02/21 11:30pm

Graycap23

avatar

2elijah said:

jjhunsecker said:
So so true... I don’t understand why there is such pushback from those outside the community, but I suspect you hit the nail on the head
They don’t want to admit this country is built on a system of racism, when all the documented proof exists, and nothing will change until it gets the f**ck out of America’s institutions. They clean that sh*t up and there’s a possibility America could move forward, but when you have the still existing Trump mentality folks, and ‘many’ members of the GOP working overtime to suppress voting rights, and suddenly impose voting restrictions when the demographics change, then no way in hell is this country out of the racism game. [Edited 5/2/21 9:45am]

How is anyone going 2 fix this shit if they can't even admit the reality of what the U.S. is?

FOOLS multiply when WISE Men & Women are silent.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #92 posted 05/03/21 3:35am

SeventeenDayze

2freaky4church1 said:

Admit you are in a bubble. You see race in everything. Read Racecraft.

I have seen countless comments regarding race from people like YOU who claim that "everyone else" always sees race in everything. Your entitlement stinks.

Trolls be gone!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #93 posted 05/03/21 3:38am

SeventeenDayze

2freaky4church1 said:

You cannot see race in everything because there is no such beast. Race, the idea of it was invented by...Racists! You buy into race you buy into what racists have said. You legitimize the idea that there are special differences in humans based on skin color. They are not. Every human came from the original ancestor in Africa. Skin color is a chemical. What we are is something in us--DNA, when it comes to genes we are all much different. I have more in common with Denzel Washington possibly than with Only--lol. Africa has huge Gene differences. They also have tribes. They see themselves as tribal, not black. A person from Kenya is Kenyan, not black. A Zimbobwayan is not black either, per se.

Racism is an action, not a feeling. A racist acts on his or her racism. A thought can be attributed to ignorance or lack of knowledge on where Race came from. You cannot be racist by thought alone. Racism is about action. If you live in a community because you do not want to live near blacks, you are racist. If you think blacks take excess welfare, that is ignorance more than racism, but it could lead to racism. Forget that free blacks coined the term Red Neck for poor whites. A bad idea is a bad idea, not always racism. Why I now reject the loaded Tim Wise stupidity. A bad take is racism--bullshit. Did you refuse to rent to someone because of their color? That is racism. Do you vote GOP because they are the party for whites? You know what that is. Trump won because he spoke to people who felt that they were being ignored. It was not racism, but classism. Trump made them feel comfortable about their working class status. Sure, they blame blacks for bad behavior, but that is bad politics, not racism, unless they also do racist acts.

Toure Reed made a great point about Oprah. When she went to Paris to buy a 36 thousand dollar handbag. She said that the shop keeper refused to sell her the hand bag. Reed makes the point that we cared more about the supposed racism than the fact that Oprah spent that much on a damned hand bag! Amen.

Black Nationalists find a magic construct to skin color. That black skin makes you holy, while white skin makes you inferior or worse, evil. We lived in caves and cold weather made us racist. No real evidence to this bs. What is real loopy is that a white guy wrote the book they use on weather related inferiority. How do you describe all the tribal violence in Africa? According to scientist Brian Ferguson, the Neanderthals were actually not war like. Living in "caves" did not make whites evil. Civilization made us war like. We used violence to fight for land and stuff like gold, diamonds.

Never forget that Africans sold slaves to europeans. They have open slave markets now in Libya. Most Americans see racism is a bad thing. Trump even denied it. If he was racist why wasn't he proud of it? Trump did do racism, but I believe he may have thought he wasn't racist.

Racism was created so that poor people would blame something else besides what rich folk are doing to them. The real enemy is the one percent. Ten Percent of both black and white wealth are over the heads of the 90 percent of both! How strange?

Have you been dumped by a black woman or something recently or passed up for a promotion at work by a black person? This is some ignorant stuff you're spewing here and you're all over the map. For someone who claims they don't believe in "race politics" you damn sure are proving that racism most definitely exists. Exhibit A is your diabtribe.

Trolls be gone!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #94 posted 05/03/21 3:41am

SeventeenDayze

toejam said:

From my experience, I agree with this statement by Biden. Most Americans I've met aren't racist.

Is there some sort of standarized test that can be administered that could determine that these folks that you've met aren't racist??

Trolls be gone!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #95 posted 05/03/21 3:49am

SeventeenDayze

2freaky4church1 said:

I don't care about what jj "feels." If I say I feel that aliens abduct white men I'm rightly odd. As Hume said, you must reign in the passions with reason.

---------

Jane Elliott said racism is ignorance. That is rightly true, common sense. The reason her subjects get so bent out of shape is because they think disrespect because of eye color is wrong--proof they think racism is wrong. Blacks are used to the treatment so they don't freak out. It is obvious that a well dressed black man will get jacked by police before a white man in jeans. But, white men in jeans are more likely to get hassled on average than well dressed black men. jj is giving minor cases. I have yet to see a fact. Just hyper-feeling. Victimhood in fact. One area the right is correct on.

----------

Back in the day you would see signs with "No dogs, no Irish" in store windows. Aren't the Irish white? How about how we treated Germans in the 20s? Swedes, Italians, to the point they moved to segregated enclaves. Racism replaced ethic bigotry, which still exists, but in private more. Rich whites did that. We certainly hate the Russians now. Are they in fact white? No. There is no white.

----------

We now support Israel, mainly because they are European Jews. Racism exists, but class is the way to deal with much of it.

-------------

There are 500 thousand whites in prison. How odd, since prisons are only about race.

Once again you claim to be against "race politics" but everything you write has involved race! And where the hell are you getting your data from? We all know there are more black and Latino people in prison than whites proportionate to their population....And you're desperate to bring up the Irish to try to prove some point. Man, give it a rest and just admit you're triggered by anything suggesting that racists are held accountable and that Chauvin was found guilty and will be in prison to pay for what he did.

Trolls be gone!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #96 posted 05/03/21 3:52am

SeventeenDayze

OnlyNDaUsa said:

2freaky4church1 said:

You cannot link slavery to today. That was a long time ago. They were slaves, we are not.

who are you even talking to?

Slavery is alive today... and it was not limited to any one group. (and the African slave trade was stated in Africa by Black Africans. Also know that more African slaves were sent to both: other parts of congenital Aferica and to South America than where sent to what is now the US.)

Actually Arabs started the slave trade.....

Trolls be gone!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #97 posted 05/03/21 3:59am

SeventeenDayze

SantanaMaitreya said:

jjhunsecker said:
I would be honest and say I don’t know enough about that subject to have a valid opinion on it, outside of the general view that any and all slavery is bad. Personally, I stick to subjects I have knowledge of, and don’t usually pontificate on issues I know little or nothing about. But that’s just me...
I can understand that. But the thing is, this whole BLM thing has blown over to Europe. And now everybody is talking about racism in Europe too. That's not a bad thing. What is, in my opinion, a bad thing is that everybody is talking about things that are going on in America while no one is talking about things that are going wrong in the rest of the world. Think about Russia. When Navalny is in prison, there are no worldwide protests. When people in Hong Kong are protesting against the Chinese government, there are no worldwide protests. Yet when George Floyd was killed, all of a sudden, there were demonstrations everywhere.

This is like being angry at people who raise money for breast cancer patients and saying, "But why don't you care about lung cancer??"

Trolls be gone!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #98 posted 05/03/21 4:36am

RJOrion

SeventeenDayze said:



OnlyNDaUsa said:




2freaky4church1 said:


You cannot link slavery to today. That was a long time ago. They were slaves, we are not.





who are you even talking to?

Slavery is alive today... and it was not limited to any one group. (and the African slave trade was stated in Africa by Black Africans. Also know that more African slaves were sent to both: other parts of congenital Aferica and to South America than where sent to what is now the US.)



Actually Arabs started the slave trade.....




word...and the story thats Africans "sold their own" into slavery is a centuries old lie, perpetrated by the REAL slave traders who used overwhelming force to abduct Africans into slavery...this is a lie that has become part of taught history, just like the lie that Christopher Columbus "discovered" America... the European has used lies like these (and many others) to try and wash their bloody hands of the evil theyve done throughout history, and they have also used these countless lies in an attempt to re-write history and distort actual facts...the Europeans removal and hiding and denouncing of the "Book Of Enoch" from scriptures is another example of their historical deceptions
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #99 posted 05/03/21 4:58am

2elijah

avatar

Graycap23 said:



2elijah said:


jjhunsecker said:
So so true... I don’t understand why there is such pushback from those outside the community, but I suspect you hit the nail on the head

They don’t want to admit this country is built on a system of racism, when all the documented proof exists, and nothing will change until it gets the f**ck out of America’s institutions. They clean that sh*t up and there’s a possibility America could move forward, but when you have the still existing Trump mentality folks, and ‘many’ members of the GOP working overtime to suppress voting rights, and suddenly impose voting restrictions when the demographics change, then no way in hell is this country out of the racism game. [Edited 5/2/21 9:45am]

How is anyone going 2 fix this shit if they can't even admit the reality of what the U.S. is?


True. This forum for years has been a small example of the whole denial, switch & bait bs, deflection, attack, etc., towards anyone that exposes the ugly truths, documented history/present day evidence of racism in America, and it’s always the same bunch that do the attacking/insults/denial games.

They’re just too insecure and immature to have this discussion, and don’t want to acknowledge the reality of race issues in America. They have to be stupid or living with some utopian mindset to believe there is liberty and justice for all in the name of fairness and equality.
[Edited 5/3/21 5:01am]
PRESIDENT BIDEN, VICE-PRESIDENT HARRIS clapping
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #100 posted 05/03/21 5:23am

RJOrion

2elijah said:

Graycap23 said:



2elijah said:


jjhunsecker said:
So so true... I don’t understand why there is such pushback from those outside the community, but I suspect you hit the nail on the head

They don’t want to admit this country is built on a system of racism, when all the documented proof exists, and nothing will change until it gets the f**ck out of America’s institutions. They clean that sh*t up and there’s a possibility America could move forward, but when you have the still existing Trump mentality folks, and ‘many’ members of the GOP working overtime to suppress voting rights, and suddenly impose voting restrictions when the demographics change, then no way in hell is this country out of the racism game. [Edited 5/2/21 9:45am]

How is anyone going 2 fix this shit if they can't even admit the reality of what the U.S. is?


True. This forum for years has been a small example of the whole denial, switch & bait bs, deflection, attack, etc., towards anyone that exposes the ugly truths, documented history/present day evidence of racism in America, and it’s always the same bunch that do the attacking/insults/denial games.

They’re just too insecure and immature to have this discussion, and don’t want to acknowledge the reality of race issues in America. They have to be stupid or living with some utopian mindset to believe there is liberty and justice for all in the name of fairness and equality.
[Edited 5/3/21 5:01am]


100%
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #101 posted 05/03/21 8:44am

jjhunsecker

avatar

SeventeenDayze said:



SantanaMaitreya said:


jjhunsecker said:
I would be honest and say I don’t know enough about that subject to have a valid opinion on it, outside of the general view that any and all slavery is bad. Personally, I stick to subjects I have knowledge of, and don’t usually pontificate on issues I know little or nothing about. But that’s just me...

I can understand that. But the thing is, this whole BLM thing has blown over to Europe. And now everybody is talking about racism in Europe too. That's not a bad thing. What is, in my opinion, a bad thing is that everybody is talking about things that are going on in America while no one is talking about things that are going wrong in the rest of the world. Think about Russia. When Navalny is in prison, there are no worldwide protests. When people in Hong Kong are protesting against the Chinese government, there are no worldwide protests. Yet when George Floyd was killed, all of a sudden, there were demonstrations everywhere.

This is like being angry at people who raise money for breast cancer patients and saying, "But why don't you care about lung cancer??"



Very true. Nobody can really tell others what issues should arouse their anger and desire to protest
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #102 posted 05/03/21 9:20am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

SeventeenDayze said:



SantanaMaitreya said:


jjhunsecker said:
I would be honest and say I don’t know enough about that subject to have a valid opinion on it, outside of the general view that any and all slavery is bad. Personally, I stick to subjects I have knowledge of, and don’t usually pontificate on issues I know little or nothing about. But that’s just me...

I can understand that. But the thing is, this whole BLM thing has blown over to Europe. And now everybody is talking about racism in Europe too. That's not a bad thing. What is, in my opinion, a bad thing is that everybody is talking about things that are going on in America while no one is talking about things that are going wrong in the rest of the world. Think about Russia. When Navalny is in prison, there are no worldwide protests. When people in Hong Kong are protesting against the Chinese government, there are no worldwide protests. Yet when George Floyd was killed, all of a sudden, there were demonstrations everywhere.

This is like being angry at people who raise money for breast cancer patients and saying, "But why don't you care about lung cancer??"



Very true. Nobody can really tell others what issues should arouse their anger and desire to protest



You mean as long as you agree with them...
"So the best way to get something done, if you, if you hold near and dear to that, you uh um, like to be able uh...Anyway." - Joe Biden
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #103 posted 05/03/21 11:45am

2elijah

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

SeventeenDayze said:



SantanaMaitreya said:


jjhunsecker said:
I would be honest and say I don’t know enough about that subject to have a valid opinion on it, outside of the general view that any and all slavery is bad. Personally, I stick to subjects I have knowledge of, and don’t usually pontificate on issues I know little or nothing about. But that’s just me...

I can understand that. But the thing is, this whole BLM thing has blown over to Europe. And now everybody is talking about racism in Europe too. That's not a bad thing. What is, in my opinion, a bad thing is that everybody is talking about things that are going on in America while no one is talking about things that are going wrong in the rest of the world. Think about Russia. When Navalny is in prison, there are no worldwide protests. When people in Hong Kong are protesting against the Chinese government, there are no worldwide protests. Yet when George Floyd was killed, all of a sudden, there were demonstrations everywhere.

This is like being angry at people who raise money for breast cancer patients and saying, "But why don't you care about lung cancer??"



Very true. Nobody can really tell others what issues should arouse their anger and desire to protest

Isn’t it interesting the jealousy over Black Americans standing up and speaking out against racial injustices, including others that join us, and the attacks/insults received from angry, miserable people that don’t like that we have the courage to expose America’s long history of racism, throughout many aspects of this society? Why would anyone be angry over decent human beings protesting against injustices?

Apparently if they go through all that trouble to insult/attack/deflect, etc., must be something they’re real scared of us exposing.
[Edited 5/3/21 11:46am]
PRESIDENT BIDEN, VICE-PRESIDENT HARRIS clapping
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #104 posted 05/03/21 1:01pm

SantanaMaitrey
a

Isn't it interesting that Americans always manage to make their own country the centre of the world? You talk about something that happens elsewhere, they ignore it and find a way to talk about America again.
O tempora! O mores!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #105 posted 05/03/21 1:10pm

Graycap23

avatar

SantanaMaitreya said:

Isn't it interesting that Americans always manage to make their own country the centre of the world? You talk about something that happens elsewhere, they ignore it and find a way to talk about America again.

Sad but true.

FOOLS multiply when WISE Men & Women are silent.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #106 posted 05/03/21 1:50pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

SantanaMaitreya said:

Isn't it interesting that Americans always manage to make their own country the centre of the world? You talk about something that happens elsewhere, they ignore it and find a way to talk about America again.

I agree with you...Most Americans barely know anything outside of their own backyard. Most don't even care what happens in THIS COUNTRY, much less in any others. And a majority of Americans probably couldn't find Italy or Chad or Hong Kong on a map if you paid them

#SOCIETYDEFINESU
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #107 posted 05/03/21 1:54pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

2elijah said:

jjhunsecker said:
Very true. Nobody can really tell others what issues should arouse their anger and desire to protest
Isn’t it interesting the jealousy over Black Americans standing up and speaking out against racial injustices, including others that join us, and the attacks/insults received from angry, miserable people that don’t like that we have the courage to expose America’s long history of racism, throughout many aspects of this society? Why would anyone be angry over decent human beings protesting against injustices? Apparently if they go through all that trouble to insult/attack/deflect, etc., must be something they’re real scared of us exposing. [Edited 5/3/21 11:46am]

Well, I suspect that a lot of them have deeply ingrained ideas, and it's very difficult for them to handle anything that challenges those ideas , or their conception of themselves even...So they feel the need to attack and deflect simultaneously .

#SOCIETYDEFINESU
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #108 posted 05/03/21 1:55pm

RJOrion

jjhunsecker said:


Well, I suspect that a lot of them have deeply ingrained ideas, and it's very difficult for them to handle anything that challenges those ideas , or their conception of themselves even...So they feel the need to attack and deflect simultaneously .



^^^ THAT PART
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #109 posted 05/03/21 2:38pm

SeventeenDayze

SantanaMaitreya said:

Isn't it interesting that Americans always manage to make their own country the centre of the world? You talk about something that happens elsewhere, they ignore it and find a way to talk about America again.

This isn't true of all Americans so simmer down. This is a thread about Joe Biden who is the President of the United States and we are talking about racism in America. Nobody is preventing you or anyone else from creating a thread about racism in other countries. And if Americans are so "self centered" why bother to come on a website dedicated to an American and then go to a thread about American politics?

Trolls be gone!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #110 posted 05/03/21 2:41pm

SeventeenDayze

jjhunsecker said:

SantanaMaitreya said:

Isn't it interesting that Americans always manage to make their own country the centre of the world? You talk about something that happens elsewhere, they ignore it and find a way to talk about America again.

I agree with you...Most Americans barely know anything outside of their own backyard. Most don't even care what happens in THIS COUNTRY, much less in any others. And a majority of Americans probably couldn't find Italy or Chad or Hong Kong on a map if you paid them

I disagree. I think a lot of people outside of the US will exaggerate this because they want to paint all Americans a certain way. There are a lot of people around the world who are ignorant about what happens in America as well but they think because they watch American TV shows and movies they know more than what they do. I don't understand how some of these folks are hellbent on calling Americans ignorant just because some are...and they have nothing to say about their own ignorant countrymen.

Trolls be gone!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #111 posted 05/03/21 3:22pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

SeventeenDayze said:



jjhunsecker said:




SantanaMaitreya said:


Isn't it interesting that Americans always manage to make their own country the centre of the world? You talk about something that happens elsewhere, they ignore it and find a way to talk about America again.


I agree with you...Most Americans barely know anything outside of their own backyard. Most don't even care what happens in THIS COUNTRY, much less in any others. And a majority of Americans probably couldn't find Italy or Chad or Hong Kong on a map if you paid them



I disagree. I think a lot of people outside of the US will exaggerate this because they want to paint all Americans a certain way. There are a lot of people around the world who are ignorant about what happens in America as well but they think because they watch American TV shows and movies they know more than what they do. I don't understand how some of these folks are hellbent on calling Americans ignorant just because some are...and they have nothing to say about their own ignorant countrymen.



There’s some validity to that as well
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #112 posted 05/03/21 3:37pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

2elijah said:

jjhunsecker said: Isn’t it interesting the jealousy over Black Americans standing up and speaking out against racial injustices, including others that join us, and the attacks/insults received from angry, miserable people that don’t like that we have the courage to expose America’s long history of racism, throughout many aspects of this society? Why would anyone be angry over decent human beings protesting against injustices? Apparently if they go through all that trouble to insult/attack/deflect, etc., must be something they’re real scared of us exposing. [Edited 5/3/21 11:46am]

Well, I suspect that a lot of them have deeply ingrained ideas, and it's very difficult for them to handle anything that challenges those ideas , or their conception of themselves even...So they feel the need to attack and deflect simultaneously .

can you admit you do as well?

"So the best way to get something done, if you, if you hold near and dear to that, you uh um, like to be able uh...Anyway." - Joe Biden
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #113 posted 05/03/21 4:38pm

2elijah

avatar

jjhunsecker said:



2elijah said:


jjhunsecker said:
Very true. Nobody can really tell others what issues should arouse their anger and desire to protest

Isn’t it interesting the jealousy over Black Americans standing up and speaking out against racial injustices, including others that join us, and the attacks/insults received from angry, miserable people that don’t like that we have the courage to expose America’s long history of racism, throughout many aspects of this society? Why would anyone be angry over decent human beings protesting against injustices? Apparently if they go through all that trouble to insult/attack/deflect, etc., must be something they’re real scared of us exposing. [Edited 5/3/21 11:46am]


Well, I suspect that a lot of them have deeply ingrained ideas, and it's very difficult for them to handle anything that challenges those ideas , or their conception of themselves even...So they feel the need to attack and deflect simultaneously .


So true. Seems like those challenges surely makes their conscience uncomfortable, or they wouldn’t react that way, to a subject that has so much documented history, and the effects of that history, is why the ugliness/racist attitudes born from racism, still exists today in this country.
Deflecting, denial, dismissing and attacking (those who have the courage to call out racial injustices of any kind,) surely are not positive, contributing factors to finding a solution. So I guess they’ll just remain prisoners of their own ‘ignorance’ and self-imposed fears.
[Edited 5/3/21 17:21pm]
PRESIDENT BIDEN, VICE-PRESIDENT HARRIS clapping
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #114 posted 05/03/21 5:25pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

2elijah said:

jjhunsecker said:



2elijah said:


jjhunsecker said:
Very true. Nobody can really tell others what issues should arouse their anger and desire to protest

Isn’t it interesting the jealousy over Black Americans standing up and speaking out against racial injustices, including others that join us, and the attacks/insults received from angry, miserable people that don’t like that we have the courage to expose America’s long history of racism, throughout many aspects of this society? Why would anyone be angry over decent human beings protesting against injustices? Apparently if they go through all that trouble to insult/attack/deflect, etc., must be something they’re real scared of us exposing. [Edited 5/3/21 11:46am]


Well, I suspect that a lot of them have deeply ingrained ideas, and it's very difficult for them to handle anything that challenges those ideas , or their conception of themselves even...So they feel the need to attack and deflect simultaneously .


So true. Seems like those challenges surely makes their conscience uncomfortable, or they wouldn’t react that way, to a subject that has so much documented history, and the effects of that history, is why the ugliness/racist attitudes born from racism, still exists today in this country. Deflecting, denial, dismissing and attacking (those who have the courage to call out racial injustices of any kind,) surely are not positive, contributing factors to a finding a solution. So I guess they’ll just remain prisoners of their own ‘ignorance’ and self-imposed fears.


I think one thing that you touched on here is that most of these folks don’t KNOW history... their knowledge of these things is lacking, so they don’t grasp the concept, let alone the breadth and depth of the issues some of the rest of us are raising. They might know little sound bites, or things fed to them on their favorite channels , but they know little of these matters.
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #115 posted 05/03/21 5:27pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Oh, the hand wringing is pathetic. Nothing I ever posted resembles the tripe said thus far. Oh, and on the issue of Africa and slavery:

https://historynewsnetwor...icle/41431

They teach it in Africa. Good for them.

---------

Talk about lighting your hair on fire and saying it is a point. Racism is real and class is the way foreword. Best to bring us together, not divide like Seventeendayzed and confused.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #116 posted 05/03/21 6:00pm

2elijah

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

2elijah said:


So true. Seems like those challenges surely makes their conscience uncomfortable, or they wouldn’t react that way, to a subject that has so much documented history, and the effects of that history, is why the ugliness/racist attitudes born from racism, still exists today in this country. Deflecting, denial, dismissing and attacking (those who have the courage to call out racial injustices of any kind,) surely are not positive, contributing factors to a finding a solution. So I guess they’ll just remain prisoners of their own ‘ignorance’ and self-imposed fears.


I think one thing that you touched on here is that most of these folks don’t KNOW history... their knowledge of these things is lacking, so they don’t grasp the concept, let alone the breadth and depth of the issues some of the rest of us are raising. They might know little sound bites, or things fed to them on their favorite channels , but they know little of these matters.

Very true. They don’t want to hear an uncomfortable truth that may force them to question their conscience, so they dance around it with all kinds of bs to avoid the issue. The most hilarious characters are the ones who walk with that ‘slave master’ mentality, believing they have some authority to dictate or give advice to Black Americans how they should breathe, live, think, act, etc., as though it’s some damn privilege they think they have. That’s not showing us respect, it’s insulting. Unfortunately, that’s how f****d up some of them are. Deflection and denial may be their ‘mental comfort’ game, but I prefer not buying their bullSh*t’.


It’s interesting when some inject some form of jealousy whenever Black Americans speak of societal issues that affect members of their community, as though some folks have this ‘warped’ belief that we need their permission to speak/discuss it. They need to GTFOHWTBS because it’s ridiculous.
[Edited 5/3/21 18:12pm]
PRESIDENT BIDEN, VICE-PRESIDENT HARRIS clapping
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #117 posted 05/03/21 6:07pm

SeventeenDayze

2freaky4church1 said:

Oh, the hand wringing is pathetic. Nothing I ever posted resembles the tripe said thus far. Oh, and on the issue of Africa and slavery:

https://historynewsnetwor...icle/41431

They teach it in Africa. Good for them.

---------

Talk about lighting your hair on fire and saying it is a point. Racism is real and class is the way foreword. Best to bring us together, not divide like Seventeendayzed and confused.

Why the fuck are you using my screen name like this? The hell is wrong with you?? I'm not confused about SHIT.

Trolls be gone!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #118 posted 05/03/21 6:12pm

SeventeenDayze

2elijah said:

jjhunsecker said:
I think one thing that you touched on here is that most of these folks don’t KNOW history... their knowledge of these things is lacking, so they don’t grasp the concept, let alone the breadth and depth of the issues some of the rest of us are raising. They might know little sound bites, or things fed to them on their favorite channels , but they know little of these matters.
Very true. They don’t want to hear an uncomfortable truth that may force them to question their conscience, so they dance around it with all kinds of bs to avoid the issue. The most hilarious characters are the ones who walk with that ‘slave master’ mentality, believing they have some authority to dictate or give advice to Black Americans how they should breathe, live, think, act, etc., as though it’s some damn privilege they think they have. That’s not showing us respect, it’s insulting. Unfortunately, that’s how f****d up some of them are. Deflection and denial may be their ‘mental comfort’ game, but I prefer not buying their bullSh*t’. [Edited 5/3/21 18:01pm]

I think what's happening is "informed ignorance" because I think certain people in this thread and people across America are fully aware of their hatred, mistrust and disdain for black people who "don't know their place" but when called out on it they deny it and use examples such as "Good White Christians feedin' the po' folk" all while DENYING stories such as the story that broke last week that there was a sheriff's deputy in Georgia who was arrested by the FBI for weapons dealing and he also got busted for sending text messages to white supremacists in California telling them that he was going to start arresting black people and charging them with felonies so that they can't vote. The text messages were filled with racial epithets as well. But according to people in this thread and across America it's just not about race......even though I heard about this story it's not getting a lot of publicity. So there goes the theory that the things that happen to black people "get all the attention"...

Trolls be gone!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #119 posted 05/03/21 6:21pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 4 of 21 <123456789>Last »
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Joe Biden says most Americans are not racist.