independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Before George Floyd there was Tony Timpa. White victim.
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 5 of 9 <123456789>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #120 posted 05/05/21 1:54am

IanRG

AMERICA1ST said:

In 2019, police shot and killed 1,003 people in the US, according to the Washington Post

Of those, 250 were black and 405 white. Police shot and killed 55 unarmed suspects, including 25 whites and 14 blacks.

.

The problem is your understanding is so limited that you don't even know that you have just demonstrated the effect of systemic racism against black people.

.

This shows that US police kill one in every 619,000 white people every year but 1 in every 176,000 black people every year. In other words a black person is 3.51 times more likely to be killed by the police

.

In regard to unarmed people, 1 in every 10.02 million white people will be killed by the police but 1 in every 3.15 million black people will be killed. This means an unarmed black suspect is 3.2 times more likely to be killed by the police.

.

When you add this to Freaky's link: A black person is on average 20% more likely to be stopped and 1.75 times more likely to be searched despite being less likely to have drugs, guns or other contraband than a white person in their area. Where the police cannot see the race of the people in car before stopping them, this 20% more drops to 7.5% more.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #121 posted 05/05/21 6:52am

2elijah

avatar

IanRG said:



AMERICA1ST said:


In 2019, police shot and killed 1,003 people in the US, according to the Washington Post



Of those, 250 were black and 405 white. Police shot and killed 55 unarmed suspects, including 25 whites and 14 blacks.



.


The problem is your understanding is so limited that you don't even know that you have just demonstrated the effect of systemic racism against black people.


.


This shows that US police kill one in every 619,000 white people every year but 1 in every 176,000 black people every year. In other words a black person is 3.51 times more likely to be killed by the police


.


In regard to unarmed people, 1 in every 10.02 million white people will be killed by the police but 1 in every 3.15 million black people will be killed. This means an unarmed black suspect is 3.2 times more likely to be killed by the police.


.


When you add this to Freaky's link: A black person is on average 20% more likely to be stopped and 1.75 times more likely to be searched despite being less likely to have drugs, guns or other contraband than a white person in their area. Where the police cannot see the race of the people in car before stopping them, this 20% more drops to 7.5% more.


Ian you are way too smart to waste your time over here, educating some of these folks about those facts, that they don’t want to hear. Let them stay stuck in their mental prisons.
PRESIDENT BIDEN, VICE-PRESIDENT HARRIS clapping
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #122 posted 05/05/21 7:20am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

That is a lot of white people, odd.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #123 posted 05/05/21 1:16pm

SeventeenDayze

2elijah said:

IanRG said:

.

The problem is your understanding is so limited that you don't even know that you have just demonstrated the effect of systemic racism against black people.

.

This shows that US police kill one in every 619,000 white people every year but 1 in every 176,000 black people every year. In other words a black person is 3.51 times more likely to be killed by the police

.

In regard to unarmed people, 1 in every 10.02 million white people will be killed by the police but 1 in every 3.15 million black people will be killed. This means an unarmed black suspect is 3.2 times more likely to be killed by the police.

.

When you add this to Freaky's link: A black person is on average 20% more likely to be stopped and 1.75 times more likely to be searched despite being less likely to have drugs, guns or other contraband than a white person in their area. Where the police cannot see the race of the people in car before stopping them, this 20% more drops to 7.5% more.

Ian you are way too smart to waste your time over here, educating some of these folks about those facts, that they don’t want to hear. Let them stay stuck in their mental prisons.

It's disturbing how many people are being racist while simultaneously pretending that it doesn't exist...unless of course there is a situation in which a black victim gets justice then suddenly there is an outcry. Derek Chauvin's lawyer said, among other things, that "race-based pressure" lead to their being an "unfair trial".....but of course they deny that race played a factor in George Floyd's death....

Trolls be gone!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #124 posted 05/05/21 3:47pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

SeventeenDayze said:

2elijah said:

IanRG said: Ian you are way too smart to waste your time over here, educating some of these folks about those facts, that they don’t want to hear. Let them stay stuck in their mental prisons.

It's disturbing how many people are being racist while simultaneously pretending that it doesn't exist...unless of course there is a situation in which a black victim gets justice then suddenly there is an outcry. Derek Chauvin's lawyer said, among other things, that "race-based pressure" lead to their being an "unfair trial".....but of course they deny that race played a factor in George Floyd's death....

who is being racist? did you report it? who said racism dosn't exist?

(most of the rear is off topic)

"So the best way to get something done, if you, if you hold near and dear to that, you uh um, like to be able uh...Anyway." - Joe Biden
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #125 posted 05/05/21 4:37pm

IanRG

2freaky4church1 said:

That is a lot of white people, odd.

.

At what point do you think there is a racism problem over an above and in addition to issues with mental health, US gun culture and general violence?

.

3.51 times means that the far too many white people killed by Police is only 28.5% of the number of black people killed by police proportional to their polulation. Is is only an issue when the killing of 4 times? 5 times? Perhaps 10 times so white people only killed at a proportional rate of 10% of the rate black people are killed by police?

.

You are demonstrating what Chomsky called "intentional ignorance".

[Edited 5/5/21 16:39pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #126 posted 05/05/21 5:03pm

2elijah

avatar

SeventeenDayze said:



2elijah said:


IanRG said:


.


The problem is your understanding is so limited that you don't even know that you have just demonstrated the effect of systemic racism against black people.


.


This shows that US police kill one in every 619,000 white people every year but 1 in every 176,000 black people every year. In other words a black person is 3.51 times more likely to be killed by the police


.


In regard to unarmed people, 1 in every 10.02 million white people will be killed by the police but 1 in every 3.15 million black people will be killed. This means an unarmed black suspect is 3.2 times more likely to be killed by the police.


.


When you add this to Freaky's link: A black person is on average 20% more likely to be stopped and 1.75 times more likely to be searched despite being less likely to have drugs, guns or other contraband than a white person in their area. Where the police cannot see the race of the people in car before stopping them, this 20% more drops to 7.5% more.



Ian you are way too smart to waste your time over here, educating some of these folks about those facts, that they don’t want to hear. Let them stay stuck in their mental prisons.

It's disturbing how many people are being racist while simultaneously pretending that it doesn't exist...unless of course there is a situation in which a black victim gets justice then suddenly there is an outcry. Derek Chauvin's lawyer said, among other things, that "race-based pressure" lead to their being an "unfair trial".....but of course they deny that race played a factor in George Floyd's death....


Unfair trial? falloff The beeyotch murdered a human being with his knee. He’s a monster. What kind of people would support someone like Chauvin?? Wtf is wrong with some folks? No wonder America is f****d up. Smh.
[Edited 5/5/21 17:04pm]
PRESIDENT BIDEN, VICE-PRESIDENT HARRIS clapping
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #127 posted 05/05/21 6:30pm

SeventeenDayze

2elijah said:

SeventeenDayze said:

It's disturbing how many people are being racist while simultaneously pretending that it doesn't exist...unless of course there is a situation in which a black victim gets justice then suddenly there is an outcry. Derek Chauvin's lawyer said, among other things, that "race-based pressure" lead to their being an "unfair trial".....but of course they deny that race played a factor in George Floyd's death....

Unfair trial? falloff The beeyotch murdered a human being with his knee. He’s a monster. What kind of people would support someone like Chauvin?? Wtf is wrong with some folks? No wonder America is f****d up. Smh. [Edited 5/5/21 17:04pm]

Yeah Chauvin's lawyer had a laundry list of reasons but that "race based pressure" stood out to me. Just ridculous how they can deny racism on one hand but then try to weaponize race on the other hand. I avoided watching the full video of Chauvin's killing of George Floyd from the time that it happened up until the trial. When I finally saw the full video it was just heartbreaking. Even when they showed the body cams of the first officers who arrived on the scene and George Floyd was just sitting in his car and the cop had his weapon drawn and was screaming obscenities at him from the JUMP. It wasn't like he was resisting or did anything to justify that. They didn't even know his name or anything. They were already on "Level 100" and there's just no reason for that.

And the title of this thread is ridiculous "Before George Floyd there was a White victim" And before that "White Victim" there was Emmitt Till. And before them were countless others who were lynched. And before them slaves whose names will never be known. And if these folks were paying attention, they would know that people HAVE advocated on behalf of white people who are mentally ill and get mistreated by cops. I have seen countless stories of lawsuits filed and there is media coverage. But, these folks are hellbent on their schizo talking points of "race doesn't matter" but "what about the white victims?" to try to diminish the movement that has been needed since 1619....

Trolls be gone!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #128 posted 05/05/21 6:35pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

2elijah said:

SeventeenDayze said:

It's disturbing how many people are being racist while simultaneously pretending that it doesn't exist...unless of course there is a situation in which a black victim gets justice then suddenly there is an outcry. Derek Chauvin's lawyer said, among other things, that "race-based pressure" lead to their being an "unfair trial".....but of course they deny that race played a factor in George Floyd's death....

Unfair trial? falloff The beeyotch murdered a human being with his knee. He’s a monster. What kind of people would support someone like Chauvin?? Wtf is wrong with some folks? No wonder America is f****d up. Smh. [Edited 5/5/21 17:04pm]

you seem to be confusing the questions "was the trial fair or not?" and "was the verdict the correct one or not?"




did anyone here...anyone at all say what he did was not a crime?

"So the best way to get something done, if you, if you hold near and dear to that, you uh um, like to be able uh...Anyway." - Joe Biden
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #129 posted 05/05/21 6:36pm

2elijah

avatar

SeventeenDayze said:



2elijah said:


SeventeenDayze said:


It's disturbing how many people are being racist while simultaneously pretending that it doesn't exist...unless of course there is a situation in which a black victim gets justice then suddenly there is an outcry. Derek Chauvin's lawyer said, among other things, that "race-based pressure" lead to their being an "unfair trial".....but of course they deny that race played a factor in George Floyd's death....



Unfair trial? falloff The beeyotch murdered a human being with his knee. He’s a monster. What kind of people would support someone like Chauvin?? Wtf is wrong with some folks? No wonder America is f****d up. Smh. [Edited 5/5/21 17:04pm]

Yeah Chauvin's lawyer had a laundry list of reasons but that "race based pressure" stood out to me. Just ridculous how they can deny racism on one hand but then try to weaponize race on the other hand. I avoided watching the full video of Chauvin's killing of George Floyd from the time that it happened up until the trial. When I finally saw the full video it was just heartbreaking. Even when they showed the body cams of the first officers who arrived on the scene and George Floyd was just sitting in his car and the cop had his weapon drawn and was screaming obscenities at him from the JUMP. It wasn't like he was resisting or did anything to justify that. They didn't even know his name or anything. They were already on "Level 100" and there's just no reason for that.



And the title of this thread is ridiculous "Before George Floyd there was a White victim" And before that "White Victim" there was Emmitt Till. And before them were countless others who were lynched. And before them slaves whose names will never be known. And if these folks were paying attention, they would know that people HAVE advocated on behalf of white people who are mentally ill and get mistreated by cops. I have seen countless stories of lawsuits filed and there is media coverage. But, these folks are hellbent on their schizo talking points of "race doesn't matter" but "what about the white victims?" to try to diminish the movement that has been needed since 1619....


Let that mfr (Chauvin) rot in prison. What makes him think he shouldn’t be accountable for a murder he committed? He committed a heinous crime, and should do life in prison, because that was cold-blooded murder.
[Edited 5/5/21 19:36pm]
PRESIDENT BIDEN, VICE-PRESIDENT HARRIS clapping
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #130 posted 05/05/21 6:46pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

2elijah said:

ere was Emmitt Till. And before them were countless others who were lynched. And before them slaves whose names will never be known. And if these folks were paying attention, they would know that people HAVE advocated on behalf of white people who are mentally ill and get mistreated by cops. I have seen countless stories of lawsuits filed and there is media coverage. But, these folks are hellbent on their schizo talking points of "race doesn't matter" but "what about the white victims?" to try to diminish the movement that has been needed since 1619....

Let that mfr (Chauvin) rot in prison. What makes him think he shouldn’t be accountable for a murder he committed? [Edited 5/5/21 18:42pm]

so the same for all convicted of murder? or is this case special?

"So the best way to get something done, if you, if you hold near and dear to that, you uh um, like to be able uh...Anyway." - Joe Biden
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #131 posted 05/05/21 7:00pm

SeventeenDayze

OnlyNDaUsa said:

2elijah said:

Let that mfr (Chauvin) rot in prison. What makes him think he shouldn’t be accountable for a murder he committed? [Edited 5/5/21 18:42pm]

so the same for all convicted of murder? or is this case special?

Now you're just being an antagonist. Geezus. Let it go. Enough with this shit!

Trolls be gone!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #132 posted 05/05/21 7:10pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

SeventeenDayze said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

so the same for all convicted of murder? or is this case special?

Now you're just being an antagonist. Geezus. Let it go. Enough with this shit!

I was not sure if they meant it as a figure of speech or if they actually meant it.

"So the best way to get something done, if you, if you hold near and dear to that, you uh um, like to be able uh...Anyway." - Joe Biden
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #133 posted 05/05/21 8:58pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

SeventeenDayze said:



OnlyNDaUsa said:




2elijah said:


Let that mfr (Chauvin) rot in prison. What makes him think he shouldn’t be accountable for a murder he committed? [Edited 5/5/21 18:42pm]



so the same for all convicted of murder? or is this case special?



Now you're just being an antagonist. Geezus. Let it go. Enough with this shit!



Why even bother?
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #134 posted 05/05/21 9:36pm

SeventeenDayze

jjhunsecker said:

SeventeenDayze said:

Now you're just being an antagonist. Geezus. Let it go. Enough with this shit!

Why even bother?

Agreed. Not worth it.

Trolls be gone!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #135 posted 05/06/21 8:16am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

You are right, dealing with Seventeen is not worth it. Sho nuff.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #136 posted 05/06/21 9:09am

2elijah

avatar

SeventeenDayze said:



jjhunsecker said:


SeventeenDayze said:


Now you're just being an antagonist. Geezus. Let it go. Enough with this shit!



Why even bother?

Agreed. Not worth it.


Don’t waste time with these desperate righties. If what we post didn’t trigger them, they wouldn’t be working overtime making ridiculous/nonsense responses. They’re obsessed with us.
PRESIDENT BIDEN, VICE-PRESIDENT HARRIS clapping
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #137 posted 05/06/21 9:31am

SeventeenDayze

2elijah said:

SeventeenDayze said:

Agreed. Not worth it.

Don’t waste time with these desperate righties. If what we post didn’t trigger them, they wouldn’t be working overtime making ridiculous/nonsense responses. They’re obsessed with us.

Yeah the whole "Before George Floyd" thing and mentioning "white victim" was a lame ass attempt to diminish the history of police brutality against a disporprotionate number of black people but of course THAT gets attributed to "not being cooperative with the police" or digging up the history of the victim. How pathetic that people are this triggered because ONE cop went to prison for what he did. And now suddenly people are digging up stories like this because they want to somehow make it all about "all lives matter" because that message is the only message they will tolerate.

Trolls be gone!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #138 posted 05/06/21 10:53am

2elijah

avatar

SeventeenDayze said:


2elijah said:


SeventeenDayze said:




Agreed. Not worth it.



Don’t waste time with these desperate righties. If what we post didn’t trigger them, they wouldn’t be working overtime making ridiculous/nonsense responses. They’re obsessed with us.



Yeah the whole "Before George Floyd" thing and mentioning "white victim" was a lame ass attempt to diminish the history of police brutality against a disporprotionate number of black people but of course THAT gets attributed to "not being cooperative with the police" or digging up the history of the victim. How pathetic that people are this triggered because ONE cop went to prison for what he did. And now suddenly people are digging up stories like this because they want to somehow make it all about "all lives matter" because that message is the only message they will tolerate.


Some of them still carry the ‘master slave mentality’ and have ingrained biases against Blacks similar to the days of slavery in America’, so then they bitch and whine because one White cop, (out of the many other bad cops who happen to be White, but got away with murdering unarmed Blacks,) got convicted. If Chauvin lynched Floyd, the same ones complaining would find Chauvin not guilty. When they start using the ‘what abouts?’ that’s when their true colors come out.
[Edited 5/6/21 10:54am]
PRESIDENT BIDEN, VICE-PRESIDENT HARRIS clapping
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #139 posted 05/06/21 11:17am

SeventeenDayze

2elijah said:

SeventeenDayze said:

2elijah said:

SeventeenDayze said:

Agreed. Not worth it.

Yeah the whole "Before George Floyd" thing and mentioning "white victim" was a lame ass attempt to diminish the history of police brutality against a disporprotionate number of black people but of course THAT gets attributed to "not being cooperative with the police" or digging up the history of the victim. How pathetic that people are this triggered because ONE cop went to prison for what he did. And now suddenly people are digging up stories like this because they want to somehow make it all about "all lives matter" because that message is the only message they will tolerate.

Some of them still carry the ‘master slave mentality’ and have ingrained biases against Blacks similar to the days of slavery in America’, so then they bitch and whine because one White cop, (out of the many other bad cops who happen to be White, but got away with murdering unarmed Blacks,) got convicted. If Chauvin lynched Floyd, the same ones complaining would find Chauvin not guilty. When they start using the ‘what abouts?’ that’s when their true colors come out. [Edited 5/6/21 10:54am]

Exactly it's like when BLM kicked off and black athletes were showing support Brett Favre said they should "stay out of politics". Then after the Chauvin verdict came down this SAME Brett Favre said he didn't think Chauvin "meant to kill George Floyd". That dumbass probably didn't even watch the trial, didn't listen to the expert witnesses, didn't care that Chauvin was on George Floyd's neck for damn near ten minutes with a group of people pleading for his life......so yeah, pray tell, why is Brett Favre making excuses for Derek Chauvin but has something to say about black athletes who are concerned about social justice?????

Trolls be gone!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #140 posted 05/06/21 11:53am

2elijah

avatar

SeventeenDayze said:



2elijah said:


SeventeenDayze said:


2elijah said:


SeventeenDayze said:




Agreed. Not worth it.


Yeah the whole "Before George Floyd" thing and mentioning "white victim" was a lame ass attempt to diminish the history of police brutality against a disporprotionate number of black people but of course THAT gets attributed to "not being cooperative with the police" or digging up the history of the victim. How pathetic that people are this triggered because ONE cop went to prison for what he did. And now suddenly people are digging up stories like this because they want to somehow make it all about "all lives matter" because that message is the only message they will tolerate.



Some of them still carry the ‘master slave mentality’ and have ingrained biases against Blacks similar to the days of slavery in America’, so then they bitch and whine because one White cop, (out of the many other bad cops who happen to be White, but got away with murdering unarmed Blacks,) got convicted. If Chauvin lynched Floyd, the same ones complaining would find Chauvin not guilty. When they start using the ‘what abouts?’ that’s when their true colors come out. [Edited 5/6/21 10:54am]

Exactly it's like when BLM kicked off and black athletes were showing support Brett Favre said they should "stay out of politics". Then after the Chauvin verdict came down this SAME Brett Favre said he didn't think Chauvin "meant to kill George Floyd". That dumbass probably didn't even watch the trial, didn't listen to the expert witnesses, didn't care that Chauvin was on George Floyd's neck for damn near ten minutes with a group of people pleading for his life.....so yeah, pray tell, why is Brett Favre making excuses for Derek Chauvin but has something to say about black athletes who are concerned about social justice?????


Chauvin damn well meant to kill Floyd. If he didn’t, he would have took that knee off of Floyd’s neck.
PRESIDENT BIDEN, VICE-PRESIDENT HARRIS clapping
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #141 posted 05/06/21 12:47pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

2elijah said:

SeventeenDayze said:



jjhunsecker said:


SeventeenDayze said:


Now you're just being an antagonist. Geezus. Let it go. Enough with this shit!



Why even bother?

Agreed. Not worth it.


Don’t waste time with these desperate righties. If what we post didn’t trigger them, they wouldn’t be working overtime making ridiculous/nonsense responses. They’re obsessed with us.


Well, they seem determined to prove that they know more about our experience, and how we should think, than we do
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #142 posted 05/06/21 2:28pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Chauven didn't laugh like the Timpa cops.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #143 posted 05/06/21 2:51pm

SeventeenDayze

jjhunsecker said:

2elijah said:
Don’t waste time with these desperate righties. If what we post didn’t trigger them, they wouldn’t be working overtime making ridiculous/nonsense responses. They’re obsessed with us.
Well, they seem determined to prove that they know more about our experience, and how we should think, than we do

Funny how this "Before George Floyd there was a white victim" thread is trying to discredit the social justice movement (which has started even before BLM of course) but why didn't masses of white people march in the streets about police brutality if it was happening to other whites in high numbers? They will likely blame the media but all media outlets in America are white-owned so why are they angry at black people about media coverage that's controlled by whites? Why are people who say "All Lives Matter" incapable of recognizing that if they really believed that, in fact, "All Lives Matter" they wouldn't be so triggered by people organizing about black lives.

Oh and apparently since Chauvin didn't laugh, he didn't mean it....There's also a reasonable explanation for barbaric behavior against black people....if we just stopped complaining and knew our place and understood that we're only needed to entertain then everything would be just fine and dandy...

Trolls be gone!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #144 posted 05/07/21 7:27am

2elijah

avatar

SeventeenDayze said:



jjhunsecker said:


2elijah said:
Don’t waste time with these desperate righties. If what we post didn’t trigger them, they wouldn’t be working overtime making ridiculous/nonsense responses. They’re obsessed with us.

Well, they seem determined to prove that they know more about our experience, and how we should think, than we do

Funny how this "Before George Floyd there was a white victim" thread is trying to discredit the social justice movement (which has started even before BLM of course) but why didn't masses of white people march in the streets about police brutality if it was happening to other whites in high numbers? They will likely blame the media but all media outlets in America are white-owned so why are they angry at black people about media coverage that's controlled by whites? Why are people who say "All Lives Matter" incapable of recognizing that if they really believed that, in fact, "All Lives Matter" they wouldn't be so triggered by people organizing about black lives.



Oh and apparently since Chauvin didn't laugh, he didn't mean it....There's also a reasonable explanation for barbaric behavior against black people....if we just stopped complaining and knew our place and understood that we're only needed to entertain then everything would be just fine and dandy...


Don’t waste your time explaining. Hard truths hurt those who can’t handle it.

Chauvin is getting what he deserves, and who cares if his supporters are bothered by it. He murdered someone, so he had to held accountable. Thank goodness to all the human beings, who demanded justice, in this country and around the world, against that heinous crime. May George Floyd Rest In Peace. 💐

Let’s just hope these 4 guys (see below link) get a conviction too, for their part in contributing to his death. Don’t be surprised if you see the same reactions from Chauvin supporters about these former cops too.

They’ve been indicted by a federal grand jury.

https://www.cnn.com/
[Edited 5/7/21 7:53am]
PRESIDENT BIDEN, VICE-PRESIDENT HARRIS clapping
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #145 posted 05/07/21 10:09am

SeventeenDayze

2elijah said:

SeventeenDayze said:

Funny how this "Before George Floyd there was a white victim" thread is trying to discredit the social justice movement (which has started even before BLM of course) but why didn't masses of white people march in the streets about police brutality if it was happening to other whites in high numbers? They will likely blame the media but all media outlets in America are white-owned so why are they angry at black people about media coverage that's controlled by whites? Why are people who say "All Lives Matter" incapable of recognizing that if they really believed that, in fact, "All Lives Matter" they wouldn't be so triggered by people organizing about black lives.

Oh and apparently since Chauvin didn't laugh, he didn't mean it....There's also a reasonable explanation for barbaric behavior against black people....if we just stopped complaining and knew our place and understood that we're only needed to entertain then everything would be just fine and dandy...

Don’t waste your time explaining. Hard truths hurt those who can’t handle it. Chauvin is getting what he deserves, and who cares if his supporters are bothered by it. He murdered someone, so he had to held accountable. Thank goodness to all the human beings, who demanded justice, in this country and around the world, against that heinous crime. May George Floyd Rest In Peace. 💐 Let’s just hope these 4 guys (see below link) get a conviction too, for their part in contributing to his death. Don’t be surprised if you see the same reactions from Chauvin supporters about these former cops too. They’ve been indicted by a federal grand jury. https://www.cnn.com/ [Edited 5/7/21 7:53am]

Agreed. Better to leave them in their own misery.

Glad those guys are getting hit with federal charges as well. Hopefull justice will be served for all four.

Trolls be gone!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #146 posted 05/09/21 11:41am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

This bubble is scary.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #147 posted 05/09/21 12:38pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

This bubble is scary.



To paraphrase the Bible and Joe South : Do not judge until you walk a mile in my shoes
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #148 posted 05/09/21 2:03pm

SeventeenDayze

jjhunsecker said:

2freaky4church1 said:

This bubble is scary.

To paraphrase the Bible and Joe South : Do not judge until you walk a mile in my shoes

It's ironic that the main ones who deny race is a factor with black victims are also quick to point out the race of white victms....so race is only a factor as long as it's not black people saying it is....

Trolls be gone!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #149 posted 05/09/21 3:47pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

SeventeenDayze said:



jjhunsecker said:


2freaky4church1 said:

This bubble is scary.



To paraphrase the Bible and Joe South : Do not judge until you walk a mile in my shoes

It's ironic that the main ones who deny race is a factor with black victims are also quick to point out the race of white victms....so race is only a factor as long as it's not black people saying it is....



A very good point

Or that we must listen to certain pontificators STRICTLY because THEY are BLACK... so race matters if it’s someone that they agree with
[Edited 5/9/21 16:17pm]
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 5 of 9 <123456789>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Before George Floyd there was Tony Timpa. White victim.