independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Ma’Khia Bryant: Columbus police release body camera footage in shooting of 16-year-old
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 7 of 8 <12345678>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #180 posted 05/03/21 4:10am

SeventeenDayze

TonyVanDam said:

2freaky4church1 said:

Or the racism against Candace Owens by other black people. Whoops.

.

Candace Owens is a fraud and only claims to be a black "conservative" just to make money off of white neo-conservatives. And also, her husband [who is white] is her handler.

Speaking as a black woman I can assure you that not all black women who are with white men are as fucked up in the head as Candace Owens so her husband's race is irrelevant. It's his mindset that's the problem.

Trolls be gone!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #181 posted 05/03/21 4:17am

SeventeenDayze

2elijah said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:
About half of all people killed by police are white. Yes that is still a lower rate by population but that is not the only valid factor. I have never denied this. I even said it was a disproportional rate.....even if we adjust for police interactions. Unless I am in error someone said it wass 90% of people killed by police were black or even people of color. That is not true and that is not even suppored by the post above. And then it was said that black cops shoot black people at a much lower rate as white cops. That was what I asked support for....it was not provided as it doesn't exist.
Oh it was provided, but as usual you skate over truth that makes your conscience very uncomfortable. You just think asking anyone to provide evidence/links, that they won’t challenge that request. You really do echo the FOX mentality, though and that in and of itself is what’s wrong with many in America. You have to lay off their poison koolaid, not good for your health. [Edited 4/29/21 10:17am]

Did these Orgers who are saying racism doesn't exist and bringing up all these random talking points stop listening to Prince after he released that song "Colonized Mind" or are these Orgers strictly "Purple Rain" people?????

Trolls be gone!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #182 posted 05/03/21 4:23am

SeventeenDayze

luv4u said:

What if the cop were black?? What then??

There have been MANY instances of people organizing against police brutality that is done at the hands of black cops. Aren't people protesting police brutality??? Isn't that the point??

Trolls be gone!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #183 posted 05/03/21 4:25am

SeventeenDayze

jjhunsecker said:

luv4u said:

What if the cop were black?? What then??

I think a lot of cops- White certainly, but yes Black and Latino and Asian - know exactly who they can fuck with and who they know to treat with kid gloves. For years in New York we had an issue with “Stop and Frisk”. Now studies show that drug use is pretty much the same among Blacks and whites (actually many studies have it higher among whites). Yet when searching for drugs and stopping people to search them, they were doing this mainly in Harlem and the Bronx and East New York in Brooklyn- mainly minority neighborhoods. Cops knew that they didn’t DARE stop and toss White kids coming out of prep schools- even though statistically THEY were more likely to have drugs on them

And a lot of kids like that are involved in drug dealing too but the media likes to paint black people as the drug dealers...

Trolls be gone!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #184 posted 05/03/21 5:36am

TonyVanDam

avatar

SeventeenDayze said:

TonyVanDam said:

.

Candace Owens is a fraud and only claims to be a black "conservative" just to make money off of white neo-conservatives. And also, her husband [who is white] is her handler.

Speaking as a black woman I can assure you that not all black women who are with white men are as fucked up in the head as Candace Owens so her husband's race is irrelevant. It's his mindset that's the problem.

.

I keep a note of that. wink

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #185 posted 05/03/21 5:39am

TonyVanDam

avatar

SeventeenDayze said:

Did these Orgers who are saying racism doesn't exist and bringing up all these random talking points stop listening to Prince after he released that song "Colonized Mind" or are these Orgers strictly "Purple Rain" people?????

.

A few of them are the same orgers that still, to this very freaking day, blames Larry Graham for changing Prince. lol

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #186 posted 05/03/21 5:56am

RJOrion

TonyVanDam said:



SeventeenDayze said:



Did these Orgers who are saying racism doesn't exist and bringing up all these random talking points stop listening to Prince after he released that song "Colonized Mind" or are these Orgers strictly "Purple Rain" people?????



.


A few of them are the same orgers that still, to this very freaking day, blames Larry Graham for changing Prince. lol



word... as if Larry Graham had some kind of supernatural mind control powers over Prince...and theyre also the same "people" who endlessly and disrespectfully mock and clown Tony M...and theyre the same "people" who refer to HipHop music as "shit-hop" music, and "crap music"...they just cant help themselves
[Edited 5/3/21 5:57am]
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #187 posted 05/03/21 7:35am

JorisE73

OnlyNDaUsa said:

JorisE73 said:
lol I was in the draft and had formal weapons training and 30 plus years of Wing Chun training. I know the training of your police force isn't worth shit and a diagrace to your taxpayers.
Everybody wing chun tonight...what wing chun? Some make believe scan of a so called martial art? And what do you mean you were in a draft? I am not that old. But I did my time active duty. If you served I thank you for that. But it is not a us thing the formally called double tap is standard.


Yeah Wing Chun is such a fake Martial Art that your US colleagues (and maybe even you yourself if you were on active duty back then) needed me to do a basic training for them in 1992 in Iraq simply because like your police force the US military training and discipline is lacking so don''t talk shit about things you don't know anything about. But then again it's quite obvious now why you have your ignorant stand and believe it to be just.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #188 posted 05/03/21 8:34am

jjhunsecker

avatar

SeventeenDayze said:



jjhunsecker said:


luv4u said:

What if the cop were black?? What then??



I think a lot of cops- White certainly, but yes Black and Latino and Asian - know exactly who they can fuck with and who they know to treat with kid gloves. For years in New York we had an issue with “Stop and Frisk”. Now studies show that drug use is pretty much the same among Blacks and whites (actually many studies have it higher among whites). Yet when searching for drugs and stopping people to search them, they were doing this mainly in Harlem and the Bronx and East New York in Brooklyn- mainly minority neighborhoods. Cops knew that they didn’t DARE stop and toss White kids coming out of prep schools- even though statistically THEY were more likely to have drugs on them

And a lot of kids like that are involved in drug dealing too but the media likes to paint black people as the drug dealers...



Very true
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #189 posted 05/03/21 9:03am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

JorisE73 said:



OnlyNDaUsa said:


JorisE73 said:
lol I was in the draft and had formal weapons training and 30 plus years of Wing Chun training. I know the training of your police force isn't worth shit and a diagrace to your taxpayers.

Everybody wing chun tonight...what wing chun? Some make believe scan of a so called martial art? And what do you mean you were in a draft? I am not that old. But I did my time active duty. If you served I thank you for that. But it is not a us thing the formally called double tap is standard.


Yeah Wing Chun is such a fake Martial Art that your US colleagues (and maybe even you yourself if you were on active duty back then) needed me to do a basic training for them in 1992 in Iraq simply because like your police force the US military training and discipline is lacking so don''t talk shit about things you don't know anything about. But then again it's quite obvious now why you have your ignorant stand and believe it to be just.




Okay whatever you say... Whatever you say... wait...I was not aware that the us was in Iraq in 1992?
[Edited 5/3/21 9:04am]
"So the best way to get something done, if you, if you hold near and dear to that, you uh um, like to be able uh...Anyway." - Joe Biden
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #190 posted 05/03/21 2:24pm

SeventeenDayze

jjhunsecker said:

SeventeenDayze said:

And a lot of kids like that are involved in drug dealing too but the media likes to paint black people as the drug dealers...

Very true

I notice you said in a different thread that the Irish and Italian kids in your neighborhood called you the N word and threatened violence. I'm sure these same kids also listened to rap music and some even dating black girls, especially the Italian guys. Right?

Trolls be gone!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #191 posted 05/03/21 2:26pm

SeventeenDayze

TonyVanDam said:

SeventeenDayze said:

Speaking as a black woman I can assure you that not all black women who are with white men are as fucked up in the head as Candace Owens so her husband's race is irrelevant. It's his mindset that's the problem.

.

I keep a note of that. wink

Yeah Candace is a lost soul....she's married to a guy who is a white supremacist. A match made in heaven LOL

Trolls be gone!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #192 posted 05/03/21 3:29pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

SeventeenDayze said:



jjhunsecker said:


SeventeenDayze said:


And a lot of kids like that are involved in drug dealing too but the media likes to paint black people as the drug dealers...



Very true

I notice you said in a different thread that the Irish and Italian kids in your neighborhood called you the N word and threatened violence. I'm sure these same kids also listened to rap music and some even dating black girls, especially the Italian guys. Right?



These Italians absolutely loved Black culture. They just hated actual Black people! It was so bizarre.
Did you ever see “Do the Right Thing “? The John Tuturro character is like that... I came across so many guys who were just like that
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #193 posted 05/03/21 3:34pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

SeventeenDayze said:



TonyVanDam said:




SeventeenDayze said:




Speaking as a black woman I can assure you that not all black women who are with white men are as fucked up in the head as Candace Owens so her husband's race is irrelevant. It's his mindset that's the problem.



.


I keep a note of that. wink



Yeah Candace is a lost soul....she's married to a guy who is a white supremacist. A match made in heaven LOL



Candace needs some serious therapy.
It’s not because she has a different opinion (as some not very bright people will suggest), but because she has a need to demean and attack the majority of her own people, and seek approval from a demographic that also dislikes the majority of her people as well
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #194 posted 05/03/21 3:36pm

SeventeenDayze

jjhunsecker said:

SeventeenDayze said:

I notice you said in a different thread that the Irish and Italian kids in your neighborhood called you the N word and threatened violence. I'm sure these same kids also listened to rap music and some even dating black girls, especially the Italian guys. Right?

These Italians absolutely loved Black culture. They just hated actual Black people! It was so bizarre. Did you ever see “Do the Right Thing “? The John Tuturro character is like that... I came across so many guys who were just like that

Yeah it's been a while since I've seen that movie but kind of remember the dynamic. Another good movie is A Bronx Tale. It touches on race relations between black Americans and Italian Americans.

Trolls be gone!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #195 posted 05/03/21 3:44pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

SeventeenDayze said:



jjhunsecker said:


SeventeenDayze said:


I notice you said in a different thread that the Irish and Italian kids in your neighborhood called you the N word and threatened violence. I'm sure these same kids also listened to rap music and some even dating black girls, especially the Italian guys. Right?



These Italians absolutely loved Black culture. They just hated actual Black people! It was so bizarre. Did you ever see “Do the Right Thing “? The John Tuturro character is like that... I came across so many guys who were just like that

Yeah it's been a while since I've seen that movie but kind of remember the dynamic. Another good movie is A Bronx Tale. It touches on race relations between black Americans and Italian Americans.



In “DTRT” Tuturro’s favorite musician is Prince, favorite actor is Eddie Murphy, and favorite athlete is Magic Johnson. He tells Spike Lee’s character that the artists and athletes he loves are “more than Black “, unlike the average [N word variation snip - luv4u] that he hates
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #196 posted 05/03/21 4:42pm

SeventeenDayze

jjhunsecker said:

SeventeenDayze said:

Yeah Candace is a lost soul....she's married to a guy who is a white supremacist. A match made in heaven LOL

Candace needs some serious therapy. It’s not because she has a different opinion (as some not very bright people will suggest), but because she has a need to demean and attack the majority of her own people, and seek approval from a demographic that also dislikes the majority of her people as well

I've seen some of her tweets and have caught some of her interviews and the way she talks about black people is disgusting. She said black people act like "trained chimpanzees" when certain things happen that cause outrage. It was awful. She gets a pat on the head for spewing anti-black rhetoric as if she's not black herself. She's a loser. And I know people in this thread and beyond will say we don't like her "just because" we don't agree with her but um....why the fuck would I agree with some loser who talks crazy shit about black people all the damn time and NEVER has anything to say about white people?

Trolls be gone!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #197 posted 05/03/21 4:45pm

SeventeenDayze

jjhunsecker said:

SeventeenDayze said:

Yeah it's been a while since I've seen that movie but kind of remember the dynamic. Another good movie is A Bronx Tale. It touches on race relations between black Americans and Italian Americans.

In “DTRT” Tuturro’s favorite musician is Prince, favorite actor is Eddie Murphy, and favorite athlete is Magic Johnson. He tells Spike Lee’s character that the artists and athletes he loves are “more than Black “, unlike the average [N word variation snip - luv4u] that he hates

This is kind of like how all these people on Twitter were outraged at Lebron James after he posted (and later deleted) that tweet about holding police accountable. The faux outrage and venom spewed towards him was just ridiculous. They were more upset about LeBron's tweet than George Floyd's death. I suppose Lebron' didn't get the memo that he's only expected to "shut up and dribble"...

Trolls be gone!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #198 posted 05/03/21 5:34pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

I have met many white Christians who feed the poor. Some love Trump. They have zero racism in their bodies. Good hearts. I notice the race reductionists here are kind of mean people.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #199 posted 05/03/21 5:45pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

“Race reductionists”.... Oh Jesus

Does anyone else find it hysterically bizarre that a self described White man is telling minorities how they should think and feel and react to things that have happened to them or to family or friends or neighbors?

Maybe I should start a thread about how I, as a man, tell women about how they should react to sexism and even harassment and assault... “Don’t be upset baby doll, just enjoy the attention “..... hmmm
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #200 posted 05/03/21 5:50pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

JJ implies that I don't give a shit if whites get shot, what is that? Don't shoot anybody. Seem rational.

Yes, race reductionist, like Adolph L Reed says; black man. Boom.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #201 posted 05/03/21 5:55pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

JJ implies that I don't give a shit if whites get shot, what is that? Don't shoot anybody. Seem rational.



Yes, race reductionist, like Adolph L Reed says; black man. Boom.



You’re delusional. I never said, implied, suggested, or inferred anything like what you are claiming.

When you have to make stuff up, you have lost the argument.

And I don’t give a fuck about this Adolph Reed that you dug up from God knows where.
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #202 posted 05/03/21 5:56pm

SeventeenDayze

jjhunsecker said:

“Race reductionists”.... Oh Jesus Does anyone else find it hysterically bizarre that a self described White man is telling minorities how they should think and feel and react to things that have happened to them or to family or friends or neighbors? Maybe I should start a thread about how I, as a man, tell women about how they should react to sexism and even harassment and assault... “Don’t be upset baby doll, just enjoy the attention “..... hmmm

He's obsessed with race and yet denies that race is a problem. He's talking about "White Christians feeding the poor".....so should I pull up receipts of some "White Christians" in sundown towns across America who harass, assault or threaten black people that go into their part of town by mistake?? What about the "White Christians" who rioted at the Capitol and injured all those cops and yelled racial slurs at the black cops and shouted that they were going to kill Mike Pence?? This Ma'Khia Bryant situation was only in the news a few days and the story has disappeared but people like 2Freaky swear that there's around the clock coverage and that her family just got awarded a billion dollars for her death rolleyes

Trolls be gone!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #203 posted 05/03/21 7:20pm

2elijah

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

“Race reductionists”.... Oh Jesus

Does anyone else find it hysterically bizarre that a self described White man is telling minorities how they should think and feel and react to things that have happened to them or to family or friends or neighbors?

Maybe I should start a thread about how I, as a man, tell women about how they should react to sexism and even harassment and assault... “Don’t be upset baby doll, just enjoy the attention “..... hmmm

He’s delusional, because he has absolutely no clue what he’s taking about, and now he’s coming across like a comedy show that no network would pick up. Makes no sense.
[Edited 5/3/21 19:21pm]
PRESIDENT BIDEN, VICE-PRESIDENT HARRIS clapping
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #204 posted 05/03/21 8:54pm

SeventeenDayze

2elijah said:

jjhunsecker said:
“Race reductionists”.... Oh Jesus Does anyone else find it hysterically bizarre that a self described White man is telling minorities how they should think and feel and react to things that have happened to them or to family or friends or neighbors? Maybe I should start a thread about how I, as a man, tell women about how they should react to sexism and even harassment and assault... “Don’t be upset baby doll, just enjoy the attention “..... hmmm
He’s delusional, because he has absolutely no clue what he’s taking about, and now he’s coming across like a comedy show that no network would pick up. Makes no sense. [Edited 5/3/21 19:21pm]

He's like those people who are obsessed with gays and say that gays are going to hell only to find out that they are closet cases themselves LOL

Trolls be gone!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #205 posted 05/04/21 9:50am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Glad I don't resemble any of this.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #206 posted 05/04/21 11:25am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Glad I don't resemble any of this.

Il


It doesn't appear to resemble anyone other than the ones making the claims...what is the saying? "Accuse others of what you are doing."
"So the best way to get something done, if you, if you hold near and dear to that, you uh um, like to be able uh...Anyway." - Joe Biden
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #207 posted 05/04/21 12:53pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

Far right and far left lunatics have much they agree on
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #208 posted 05/04/21 6:55pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

jj, look in the mirror.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #209 posted 05/04/21 8:16pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

I am neither far left nor far right... I do not let ideology blind me to reality. And I certainly never tell others what they personally experienced, and how they reacted to it, was wrong or misguided or stupid.

I tell MY TRUTH, based on MY LIFE EXPERIENCES, along with things I have learned... and I’m not going to be gaslighted by others telling me that what I have seen and heard and experienced was just confusion or misinterpretation on my part
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 7 of 8 <12345678>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Ma’Khia Bryant: Columbus police release body camera footage in shooting of 16-year-old