independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Ma’Khia Bryant: Columbus police release body camera footage in shooting of 16-year-old
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 6 of 8 <12345678>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #150 posted 05/01/21 1:04pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

2elijah said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

so all people of color MUST agree with you? Wow! (and as I schooled otheres: this is not a case by any reach of excessive or barbaric police actions, the only one acting like that were Makhia and that trash kicking the Makhia's first victim)


and no 4 shots is not excessive. I can see where some may think it was...but if 4 is "barbaric" what is 3 or 2? if he shot her once and she still died would you be all mad?

He never said such a thing, where’d you get that? It’s like you read into things that ‘are not there’ just to present an argument to fit your agenda. Doesn’t make any sense. But then again that’s nothing new on your part. [Edited 5/1/21 12:32pm]

Only "...a self-hating black or biracial person, would support or defend these excessive and barbaric police actions..."


that sure seems to suggest that if a person of color doesn't agree with him that this shooting was "barbaric" and not justified... (the idea that firing 4 times makes racist or excessive is ridiculous) makes that person worth of name calling...


but if that is not the case... I applogize.

"So the best way to get something done, if you, if you hold near and dear to that, you uh um, like to be able uh...Anyway." - Joe Biden
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #151 posted 05/01/21 1:13pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Only is white.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #152 posted 05/01/21 1:59pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Only is white.

why bring race into it as if it made any difference? What is it called when someone uses race in a negative way? (this damn sure wasn't a complement nor was it neutral.)

"So the best way to get something done, if you, if you hold near and dear to that, you uh um, like to be able uh...Anyway." - Joe Biden
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #153 posted 05/01/21 2:05pm

2elijah

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

RJOrion said:



only a vile and racist bigot, or a self-hating black or biracial person, would support or defend these excessive and barbaric police actions...and those who do, have clearly exposed themselves as such


They are out there, for sure


All over social media. You think the racist comments/mockery I’ve seen about George Floyd is bad? The racist comments I’ve seen about Ma’Khia on social media is disgusting. Smh.
PRESIDENT BIDEN, VICE-PRESIDENT HARRIS clapping
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #154 posted 05/02/21 9:54am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Or the racism against Candace Owens by other black people. Whoops.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #155 posted 05/02/21 9:55am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Only needs to toughen up.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #156 posted 05/02/21 10:01am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Or the racism against Candace Owens by other black people. Whoops.

that is not racism... it is hate and bigotry and at times sexism... certainly despicable behavior...but not racism.

"So the best way to get something done, if you, if you hold near and dear to that, you uh um, like to be able uh...Anyway." - Joe Biden
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #157 posted 05/02/21 10:04am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Only needs to toughen up.

it is best to not get into personal digs... and I am an tough as they come.... if you think i am bothered by anything anyone says here... hahaha yeah but not at all. I will point out stuff out but other than that and being amused (there was recently a string of post were about 8 out of 10 were about me even when I was very much in agreement with everything they had said--someone seems to have said something to me that got them a ban (temp i hope) but I did not care about it...

"So the best way to get something done, if you, if you hold near and dear to that, you uh um, like to be able uh...Anyway." - Joe Biden
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #158 posted 05/02/21 10:07am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

I will give you a bush to hide behind.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #159 posted 05/02/21 10:13am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

I will give you a bush to hide behind.

i have the truth but thanks...

"So the best way to get something done, if you, if you hold near and dear to that, you uh um, like to be able uh...Anyway." - Joe Biden
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #160 posted 05/02/21 10:16am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #161 posted 05/02/21 10:23am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

the wisest thing you've ever posted! razz

"So the best way to get something done, if you, if you hold near and dear to that, you uh um, like to be able uh...Anyway." - Joe Biden
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #162 posted 05/02/21 11:00am

TonyVanDam

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Or the racism against Candace Owens by other black people. Whoops.

.

Candace Owens is a fraud and only claims to be a black "conservative" just to make money off of white neo-conservatives. And also, her husband [who is white] is her handler.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #163 posted 05/02/21 11:00am

PennyPurple

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

2freaky4church1 said:

Only needs to toughen up.

it is best to not get into personal digs... and I am an tough as they come.... if you think i am bothered by anything anyone says here... hahaha yeah but not at all. I will point out stuff out but other than that and being amused (there was recently a string of post were about 8 out of 10 were about me even when I was very much in agreement with everything they had said--someone seems to have said something to me that got them a ban (temp i hope) but I did not care about it...

lol sure, how would you possibly know that someone got a ban because of what they said to YOU, if you didn't report it? lol

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #164 posted 05/02/21 12:11pm

RJOrion

PennyPurple said:



OnlyNDaUsa said:




2freaky4church1 said:


Only needs to toughen up.




it is best to not get into personal digs... and I am an tough as they come.... if you think i am bothered by anything anyone says here... hahaha yeah but not at all. I will point out stuff out but other than that and being amused (there was recently a string of post were about 8 out of 10 were about me even when I was very much in agreement with everything they had said--someone seems to have said something to me that got them a ban (temp i hope) but I did not care about it...



lol sure, how would you possibly know that someone got a ban because of what they said to YOU, if you didn't report it? lol



or....if he was the one doing the banning
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #165 posted 05/02/21 1:09pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

PennyPurple said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

it is best to not get into personal digs... and I am an tough as they come.... if you think i am bothered by anything anyone says here... hahaha yeah but not at all. I will point out stuff out but other than that and being amused (there was recently a string of post were about 8 out of 10 were about me even when I was very much in agreement with everything they had said--someone seems to have said something to me that got them a ban (temp i hope) but I did not care about it...

lol sure, how would you possibly know that someone got a ban because of what they said to YOU, if you didn't report it? lol

1) made no such claim to know...

2) there is no point 2

3) the person is banned and has a snipped post that was directed to me

4) I did not not report it

"So the best way to get something done, if you, if you hold near and dear to that, you uh um, like to be able uh...Anyway." - Joe Biden
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #166 posted 05/02/21 1:11pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

RJOrion said:

PennyPurple said:

lol sure, how would you possibly know that someone got a ban because of what they said to YOU, if you didn't report it? lol

or....if he was the one doing the banning

friendly advice it may be a better idea to NOT make negative comments about mods.

"So the best way to get something done, if you, if you hold near and dear to that, you uh um, like to be able uh...Anyway." - Joe Biden
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #167 posted 05/02/21 1:14pm

RJOrion

OnlyNDaUsa said:



RJOrion said:


PennyPurple said:


lol sure, how would you possibly know that someone got a ban because of what they said to YOU, if you didn't report it? lol



or....if he was the one doing the banning


friendly advice it may be a better idea to NOT make negative comments about mods.



i never said/typed a word about "mods"...be clear
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #168 posted 05/02/21 1:15pm

AMERICA1ST

RJOrion said:

Strive said:

Yes try to use a tazer or pepper spray on a person actively swinging a knife at another person. nuts

if it was a white teenage girl wielding that knife she'd still be alive...period

lol Find the incident where a white teenage girl is trying to stab another one in front of a cop and let's examine and compare the outcomes.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #169 posted 05/02/21 1:16pm

AMERICA1ST

jjhunsecker said:

And of course the media is run by Black people... rolleyes

Maybe it is run by boys...

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #170 posted 05/02/21 1:18pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

RJOrion said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

friendly advice it may be a better idea to NOT make negative comments about mods.

i never said/typed a word about "mods"...be clear

sure you did... who else can ban people?

"So the best way to get something done, if you, if you hold near and dear to that, you uh um, like to be able uh...Anyway." - Joe Biden
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #171 posted 05/02/21 1:21pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

AMERICA1ST said:

RJOrion said:

Strive said: if it was a white teenage girl wielding that knife she'd still be alive...period

lol Find the incident where a white teenage girl is trying to stab another one in front of a cop and let's examine and compare the outcomes.

I was told there are many examples of a person who was in full swing to stab someone who was stopped with a less than deadly force... someone said a person was stopped with a stick who was inches from stabbing someone...(unless they were comparing a very different situation)


but so far no examples provided.....

"So the best way to get something done, if you, if you hold near and dear to that, you uh um, like to be able uh...Anyway." - Joe Biden
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #172 posted 05/02/21 1:23pm

RJOrion

AMERICA1ST said:



RJOrion said:


Strive said:

Yes try to use a tazer or pepper spray on a person actively swinging a knife at another person. nuts






if it was a white teenage girl wielding that knife she'd still be alive...period

lol Find the incident where a white teenage girl is trying to stab another one in front of a cop and let's examine and compare the outcomes.



no...i dont have to prove a thing to you or anyone else at this site... my comments can stand well enough on their own, whether you like them or agree with them or not...im not on trial, nor am i litigating a case
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #173 posted 05/02/21 1:27pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

RJOrion said:

AMERICA1ST said:

lol Find the incident where a white teenage girl is trying to stab another one in front of a cop and let's examine and compare the outcomes.

no...i dont have to prove a thing to you or anyone else at this site... my comments can stand well enough on their own, whether you like them or agree with them or not...im not on trial, nor am i litigating a case

simple question with an easy answer (spoiler the correct answer is YES)

Was the use of deadly force justifed in THIS case?


YES or NO? (Hint YES)

"So the best way to get something done, if you, if you hold near and dear to that, you uh um, like to be able uh...Anyway." - Joe Biden
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #174 posted 05/02/21 1:29pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Force, not deadly. Deadly is almost always wrong, based on my China video.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #175 posted 05/02/21 1:40pm

RJOrion

OnlyNDaUsa said:



RJOrion said:


AMERICA1ST said:


lol Find the incident where a white teenage girl is trying to stab another one in front of a cop and let's examine and compare the outcomes.



no...i dont have to prove a thing to you or anyone else at this site... my comments can stand well enough on their own, whether you like them or agree with them or not...im not on trial, nor am i litigating a case




simple question with an easy answer (spoiler the correct answer is YES)

Was the use of deadly force justifed in THIS case?


YES or NO? (Hint YES)



NO...and again, take off your mask before you address me any further...youve received enough of my attention for the time being
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #176 posted 05/02/21 1:41pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Force, not deadly. Deadly is almost always wrong, based on my China video.

none of them are comparable... the first and third the person was not ever close enought to stab anyone... and was never seen actualy in the middle of swinging to stab....


the 2nd one... he was holding a woman but he was not in the act of trying to stab her...


so that us 3 strkes in a row you're out... next?

oh and in all three they would have been justifed to smoke em

"So the best way to get something done, if you, if you hold near and dear to that, you uh um, like to be able uh...Anyway." - Joe Biden
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #177 posted 05/02/21 2:24pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

RJOrion said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

simple question with an easy answer (spoiler the correct answer is YES)

Was the use of deadly force justifed in THIS case?


YES or NO? (Hint YES)

NO...and again, take off your mask before you address me any further...youve received enough of my attention for the time being

so he should have let her stab her... how many times? once? twice? to death?

"So the best way to get something done, if you, if you hold near and dear to that, you uh um, like to be able uh...Anyway." - Joe Biden
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #178 posted 05/02/21 9:37pm

uPtoWnNY

TonyVanDam said:

2freaky4church1 said:

Or the racism against Candace Owens by other black people. Whoops.

.

Candace Owens is a fraud and only claims to be a black "conservative" just to make money off of white neo-conservatives. And also, her husband [who is white] is her handler.

nod

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #179 posted 05/03/21 4:09am

SeventeenDayze

2freaky4church1 said:

Or the racism against Candace Owens by other black people. Whoops.

You're REAL quick to call out "racism" of black people but in other threads YOU SAID that racism is "hard to define".....so when it's perceived to be "racism" coming from black people it's clear as day but when it comes from whites then there's speculation and doubt....... #privilege

Trolls be gone!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 6 of 8 <12345678>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Ma’Khia Bryant: Columbus police release body camera footage in shooting of 16-year-old