independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Everyone wants to come to USA - whats the difference between refugees and immgrants and migrants?
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 2 of 3 <123>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #30 posted 04/21/21 8:27am

jjhunsecker

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Lower class? Sounds bigoted.

How is that "bigoted". There are lower class people, midle class people, and upper class people.

YOU are always talking about class, so how is that wrong ?

#SOCIETYDEFINESU
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #31 posted 04/21/21 8:36am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

We call them proles!

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #32 posted 04/21/21 8:55am

jjhunsecker

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

We call them proles!

You call them what you want, and I'll call them what I want...



I just know lower class White people have -in general- been the most openly hostile to minorities

#SOCIETYDEFINESU
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #33 posted 04/21/21 8:59am

Strive

It's almost like the US isn't racist and people can come here on literal rafts and make it to the middle or upper class within a single generation with hard work while people that have been here for 15 generations stay in the same rut because they expect everything to be handed to them.

You aren't owed an existence.

Look to how asians get ahead and do better. smile

[Edited 4/21/21 9:00am]

"When you deny people the option to not pick a side, you may not like the side they'll pick."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #34 posted 04/21/21 9:06am

jjhunsecker

avatar

Strive said:

It's almost like the US isn't racist and people can come here on literal rafts and make it to the middle or upper class within a single generation with hard work while people that have been here for 15 generations stay in the same rut because they expect everything to be handed to them.

You aren't owed an existence.

Look to how asians get ahead and do better. smile

[Edited 4/21/21 9:00am]

Like Trump supporters....You are absolutely correct !

Why can't those [Slur snip - luv4u] get their shit together ??

#SOCIETYDEFINESU
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #35 posted 04/21/21 9:49am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Class bigotry. omg.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #36 posted 04/21/21 10:10am

jjhunsecker

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Class bigotry. omg.

lol lol lol lol lol

#SOCIETYDEFINESU
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #37 posted 04/21/21 11:36am

Strive

jjhunsecker said:

Strive said:

It's almost like the US isn't racist and people can come here on literal rafts and make it to the middle or upper class within a single generation with hard work while people that have been here for 15 generations stay in the same rut because they expect everything to be handed to them.

You aren't owed an existence.

Look to how asians get ahead and do better. smile

[Edited 4/21/21 9:00am]

Like Trump supporters....You are absolutely correct !

Why can't those [Slur snip - luv4u] get their shit together ??

Agreed.

My grandmother moved from the hills of West Virginia as a single mother and almost all of her children are in a higher social circle. My wife's aunt came here as one of the boat people of Vietnam with literally nothing and, through 30 years of grinding it out, she managed to own her own business by the time she passed and her kids are doing extremely well.

It's almost like hard work will get you everything and entitlement and burning down your own neighborhood traps you in poverty forever.

Still I'm reporting you for a racial slur. That isn't nice smile

[Edited 4/21/21 11:37am]

"When you deny people the option to not pick a side, you may not like the side they'll pick."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #38 posted 04/21/21 12:24pm

2elijah

avatar

jjhunsecker said:



Strive said:


It's almost like the US isn't racist and people can come here on literal rafts and make it to the middle or upper class within a single generation with hard work while people that have been here for 15 generations stay in the same rut because they expect everything to be handed to them.



You aren't owed an existence.



Look to how asians get ahead and do better. smile


[Edited 4/21/21 9:00am]



Like Trump supporters....You are absolutely correct !


Why can't those [Slur snip - luv4u] get their shit together ??



And that’s bs generalizations about Asians, it’s a myth, because many are struggling, not all of them are successful.

Also, if people were so confident about themselves, then they wouldn’t have committed domestic terrorism during segregation era, against Black communities who were well off. It was jealousy then, and it’s jealousy now, because the ones that come in here angry and complaining about immigrants coming to this country, are the ones who have low-esteem, insecure and fear the progress of groups outside their own, that will do well in this country.


They don’t even have to be immigrants. Some of the usual complainers are jealous folk who fear the progress of ‘certain’ Americans as well, and love playing into their ignorant-ass beliefs of them, just to give some value to their own warped and insecure ego.

Their insecurities and prejudice is so transparent. The poor fools, they try so hard. lol
[Edited 4/21/21 12:29pm]
PRESIDENT BIDEN, VICE-PRESIDENT HARRIS clapping
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #39 posted 04/21/21 12:33pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

2elijah said:

jjhunsecker said:

Like Trump supporters....You are absolutely correct !

Why can't those dumb White trashers get their shit together ??

And that’s bs generalizations about Asians, it’s a myth, because many are struggling, not all of them are successful. Also, if people were so confident about themselves, then they wouldn’t have committed domestic terrorism during segregation era, against Black communities who were well off. It was jealousy then, and it’s jealousy now, because the ones that come in here angry and complaining about immigrants coming to this country, are the ones who have low-esteem, insecure and fear the progress of groups outside their own, that will do well in this country. They don’t even have to be immigrants. Some of the usual complainers are jealous folk who fear the progress of ‘certain’ Americans as well, and love playing into their ignorant-ass beliefs of them, just to give some value to their own warped and insecure ego. Their insecurities and prejudice is so transparent. The poor fools, they try so hard. lol [Edited 4/21/21 12:29pm]

Yes they do....

#SOCIETYDEFINESU
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #40 posted 04/21/21 12:37pm

2elijah

avatar

Good opinion piece on why we need immigration. I’ll just post an excerpt of it. Click on link to read full article:


https://www.cnn.com/2021/...index.html


What America would look like with zero immigration
Opinion by Justin Gest

Updated 8:08 AM EDT, Mon April 19, 2021


(Edited for compliance)

In short, if immigration remained at near-zero levels, within decades, the country could be older, smaller and poorer. But if the US government welcomed more newcomers, within decades, the country could be younger, more productive and richer.

View this interactive content on CNN.com
Immigrants are both a primary source of American workers and population growth. According to 2019 figures from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, even though almost 14% of the US population is foreign-born, 17.4% of the US labor force is foreign-born. And, according to 2017 data from Pew Research Center, while US-born fertility rates are about 56 births per 1000 women, US immigrant fertility rates are about 77 births per 1000 women.

So when immigration admissions are cut to zero, our population ages faster and shrinks. And because the US relies heavily on immigrant labor and innovation, when admissions are cut to zero, Social Security quickly becomes insolvent and our productivity stagnates.

[Edited 4/21/21 13:19pm]
PRESIDENT BIDEN, VICE-PRESIDENT HARRIS clapping
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #41 posted 04/21/21 12:39pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

Strive said:

jjhunsecker said:

Like Trump supporters....You are absolutely correct !

Why can't those [Slur snip - luv4u] get their shit together ??

Agreed.

My grandmother moved from the hills of West Virginia as a single mother and almost all of her children are in a higher social circle. My wife's aunt came here as one of the boat people of Vietnam with literally nothing and, through 30 years of grinding it out, she managed to own her own business by the time she passed and her kids are doing extremely well.

It's almost like hard work will get you everything and entitlement and burning down your own neighborhood traps you in poverty forever.

Still I'm reporting you for a racial slur. That isn't nice smile

[Edited 4/21/21 11:37am]

Or trying to attack the Capitol like those low life Trump supporting idiots

When will these White "people" learn what hard work can do for them ? It'll get them out of the trailer park, away from listening to Morgan Wallen, away from following QAnon, and into a better place mentally and socially. They won't be so "angry" all the time

#SOCIETYDEFINESU
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #42 posted 04/21/21 12:40pm

2elijah

avatar

jjhunsecker said:



2elijah said:


jjhunsecker said:


Like Trump supporters....You are absolutely correct !


Why can't those [Slur snip - luv4u] get their shit together ??



And that’s bs generalizations about Asians, it’s a myth, because many are struggling, not all of them are successful. Also, if people were so confident about themselves, then they wouldn’t have committed domestic terrorism during segregation era, against Black communities who were well off. It was jealousy then, and it’s jealousy now, because the ones that come in here angry and complaining about immigrants coming to this country, are the ones who have low-esteem, insecure and fear the progress of groups outside their own, that will do well in this country. They don’t even have to be immigrants. Some of the usual complainers are jealous folk who fear the progress of ‘certain’ Americans as well, and love playing into their ignorant-ass beliefs of them, just to give some value to their own warped and insecure ego. Their insecurities and prejudice is so transparent. The poor fools, they try so hard. lol [Edited 4/21/21 12:29pm]


Yes they do....


It’s just hilarious how he thinks we can’t figure out which group he’s implying in a negative way. Smh. I tell you the fear of the Browning of America is real. It’s inevitable/will happen, so the complainers better get used to it. popcorn
[Edited 4/21/21 12:40pm]
PRESIDENT BIDEN, VICE-PRESIDENT HARRIS clapping
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #43 posted 04/21/21 12:47pm

IanRG

2freaky4church1 said:

We call them proles!

.

That is just the fictional word from the dystopian book "1984". It is a shortening of the word Proletarian.

.

To say you are not bigoted by using this term instead of "lower class" belies the fact that you just called them "them".

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #44 posted 04/21/21 12:49pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

2elijah said:

jjhunsecker said:

Yes they do....

It’s just hilarious how he thinks we can’t figure out which group he’s implying in a negative way. Smh. I tell you the fear of the Browning of America is real. It’s inevitable/will happen, so the complainers better get used to it. popcorn [Edited 4/21/21 12:40pm]

I'm assuming he meant White people , since there are so many of them sitting around bitching and moaning about how they can't get ahead because immigrants took all their jobs and everybody is discriminating against them and the election was stolen and everybody is "woke" these days and they can't say whatever they want anymore or grab a woman by the pussy....Because it's not 1957 anymore

#SOCIETYDEFINESU
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #45 posted 04/21/21 1:15pm

2elijah

avatar

Strive said:



jjhunsecker said:




Strive said:


It's almost like the US isn't racist and people can come here on literal rafts and make it to the middle or upper class within a single generation with hard work while people that have been here for 15 generations stay in the same rut because they expect everything to be handed to them.



You aren't owed an existence.



Look to how asians get ahead and do better. smile


[Edited 4/21/21 9:00am]



Like Trump supporters....You are absolutely correct !


Why can't those [Slur snip - luv4u] get their shit together ??




Agreed.



My grandmother moved from the hills of West Virginia as a single mother and almost all of her children are in a higher social circle. My wife's aunt came here as one of the boat people of Vietnam with literally nothing and, through 30 years of grinding it out, she managed to own her own business by the time she passed and her kids are doing extremely well.



It's almost like hard work will get you everything and entitlement and burning down your own neighborhood traps you in poverty forever.



Still I'm reporting you for a racial slur. That isn't nice smile


[Edited 4/21/21 11:37am]


Hmm..the riots in the early days of America by many European immigrants who were poor, competing with each other, and burning down theirs and other
communities. Each fighting against each other, for a piece of the American dream.

Then there was the Tulsa, Oklahoma (Black Wall Street) massacre, where jealous poor, Whites burned down an entire wealthy, Black community during the days of segregation. That community worked hard, most started with not much, and successfully built wealth. They worked very hard to achieve that, but their city was burnt down by racists.

Let’s make sure that when you mention ‘burning your community’ that that action has never been isolated to one ‘particular’ group burning down a community.
[Edited 4/21/21 13:36pm]
PRESIDENT BIDEN, VICE-PRESIDENT HARRIS clapping
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #46 posted 04/21/21 11:05pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

Strive said:



jjhunsecker said:




Strive said:


It's almost like the US isn't racist and people can come here on literal rafts and make it to the middle or upper class within a single generation with hard work while people that have been here for 15 generations stay in the same rut because they expect everything to be handed to them.



You aren't owed an existence.



Look to how asians get ahead and do better. smile


[Edited 4/21/21 9:00am]



Like Trump supporters....You are absolutely correct !


Why can't those [Slur snip - luv4u] get their shit together ??




Agreed.



My grandmother moved from the hills of West Virginia as a single mother and almost all of her children are in a higher social circle. My wife's aunt came here as one of the boat people of Vietnam with literally nothing and, through 30 years of grinding it out, she managed to own her own business by the time she passed and her kids are doing extremely well.



It's almost like hard work will get you everything and entitlement and burning down your own neighborhood traps you in poverty forever.



Still I'm reporting you for a racial slur. That isn't nice smile


[Edited 4/21/21 11:37am]



I’m curious- What can be done about these ignorant lazy self pitying White people? How can they be weaned from believing conspiracy theories? How can they be educated to the point where they are able to discern the difference between lies and truth? What can be done to curb their addictions to both meth and guns ? How is America going to survive with these hoards of millions and millions of ignorant White people who are unable and unwilling to pull themselves up by their bootstraps and move themselves forward? And when will they stop wearing all that goddamn polyester??
[Edited 4/21/21 23:07pm]
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #47 posted 04/22/21 4:31am

2elijah

avatar

jjhunsecker said:



2elijah said:


jjhunsecker said:



Yes they do....



It’s just hilarious how he thinks we can’t figure out which group he’s implying in a negative way. Smh. I tell you the fear of the Browning of America is real. It’s inevitable/will happen, so the complainers better get used to it. popcorn [Edited 4/21/21 12:40pm]


I'm assuming he meant White people , since there are so many of them sitting around bitching and moaning about how they can't get ahead because immigrants took all their jobs and everybody is discriminating against them and the election was stolen and everybody is "woke" these days and they can't say whatever they want anymore or grab a woman by the pussy....Because it's not 1957 anymore


He seems like just another alter of a regular stirring up bs, and instead of having the courage to say ‘exactly’ what he means, he dances/bullies around it cloaked with racial bias and ignorance, then when someone else responds and catches onto it, he doesn’t take accountability for the racist implications in his own post.

How many like him have we seen here so many times, coming in here whining, bitching and moaning about their fear of immigrants and specific racial groups in this country, they don’t like, and in fear of them doing better? It’s like a damn soap opera with the same boring plot. popcorn
[Edited 4/22/21 5:36am]
PRESIDENT BIDEN, VICE-PRESIDENT HARRIS clapping
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #48 posted 04/22/21 6:26am

Strive

2elijah said:

He seems like just another alter of a regular stirring up bs, and instead of having the courage to say ‘exactly’ what he means, he dances/bullies around it cloaked with racial bias and ignorance, then when someone else responds and catches onto it, he doesn’t take accountability for the racist implications in his own post. How many like him have we seen here so many times, coming in here whining, bitching and moaning about their fear of immigrants and specific racial groups in this country, they don’t like, and in fear of them doing better? It’s like a damn soap opera with the same boring plot. popcorn [Edited 4/22/21 5:36am]

I'm married to a Vietnamese woman that escaped communism.

They should change your name to imax because you're the king of projection.

"When you deny people the option to not pick a side, you may not like the side they'll pick."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #49 posted 04/22/21 7:17am

jjhunsecker

avatar

Strive said:

2elijah said:

He seems like just another alter of a regular stirring up bs, and instead of having the courage to say ‘exactly’ what he means, he dances/bullies around it cloaked with racial bias and ignorance, then when someone else responds and catches onto it, he doesn’t take accountability for the racist implications in his own post. How many like him have we seen here so many times, coming in here whining, bitching and moaning about their fear of immigrants and specific racial groups in this country, they don’t like, and in fear of them doing better? It’s like a damn soap opera with the same boring plot. popcorn [Edited 4/22/21 5:36am]

I'm married to a Vietnamese woman that escaped communism.

They should change your name to imax because you're the king of projection.

But you didn't answer my question : You mentioned generations of people who have been in America and can't get it together. So what CAN be done to move White people out of ignorance and self pity and fear and conspiracy mongering ?

:

#SOCIETYDEFINESU
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #50 posted 04/22/21 9:06am

2elijah

avatar

Strive said:



2elijah said:


He seems like just another alter of a regular stirring up bs, and instead of having the courage to say ‘exactly’ what he means, he dances/bullies around it cloaked with racial bias and ignorance, then when someone else responds and catches onto it, he doesn’t take accountability for the racist implications in his own post. How many like him have we seen here so many times, coming in here whining, bitching and moaning about their fear of immigrants and specific racial groups in this country, they don’t like, and in fear of them doing better? It’s like a damn soap opera with the same boring plot. popcorn [Edited 4/22/21 5:36am]


I'm married to a Vietnamese woman that escaped communism.



They should change your name to imax because you're the king of projection.


I don’t care what you think about me, as apparently I struck a nerve, but let’s discuss the topic. So because you’re married to a Vietnamese woman she’s suddenly the poster child for American survival? Look, kudos to her and her Aunt for their success. The majority of Americans are descendants of immigrants, and her story is similar to many other immigrants who came here, and ‘made it’ in various ways.

Secondly not all Asians are successful when they come to this country, there are a lot living in poverty, which is not a topic often discussed. You need to do more research before telling anyone to look at Asians to make it in this country.

There are many Americans who are successful in this country, and started with very little to nothing. So at least give them credit too, no matter how many generations their ancestors have been here. We don’t live in a Utopia, and the reality is, not everyone in this country will be successful, so using one group as a stereotyped role model, to question why others aren’t successful, is just not realistic.

Here’s a few articles that can educate you on the ‘Model Minority Myth’. Model minority which is stereotypically a term often associated with the Asian community, but many use that myth intentionally to pit other communities of color against each other.

https://pacificasiamuseum...rity-myth/

https://www.bestcolleges....rity-myth/
[Edited 4/22/21 12:58pm]
PRESIDENT BIDEN, VICE-PRESIDENT HARRIS clapping
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #51 posted 04/22/21 10:05am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Strive, they didn't escape shit. Vietnam is not communist.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #52 posted 04/22/21 11:52am

fortuneandsere
ndipity

So much of left-wing thought is a kind of playing with fire by people who don't even know that fire is hot.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #53 posted 04/23/21 8:13am

jjhunsecker

avatar

So I guess "Strive"- whoever that may be- has no answer to my questions on how America should deal with the millions of ignorant, superstitious, conspiracy mongering, fear mongering and violent White people that are dragging down our nation

#SOCIETYDEFINESU
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #54 posted 04/23/21 10:48pm

SeventeenDayze

2freaky4church1 said:

jj, how did they get successful? I thought there was racism? lol. One fact is social science literature never uses class in studies. They use race for pc reasons.

What a stupid comment this is. Goodness.

Trolls be gone!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #55 posted 04/23/21 10:59pm

SeventeenDayze

Strive said:

It's almost like the US isn't racist and people can come here on literal rafts and make it to the middle or upper class within a single generation with hard work while people that have been here for 15 generations stay in the same rut because they expect everything to be handed to them.

You aren't owed an existence.

Look to how asians get ahead and do better. smile

[Edited 4/21/21 9:00am]

What a stupid and racist comment this is, unless of course you are speaking of low income whites who make up the majority of welfare rosters. Fucking ridiculous

Trolls be gone!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #56 posted 04/23/21 11:14pm

SeventeenDayze

2elijah said:

Strive said:

I'm married to a Vietnamese woman that escaped communism.

They should change your name to imax because you're the king of projection.

I don’t care what you think about me, as apparently I struck a nerve, but let’s discuss the topic. So because you’re married to a Vietnamese woman she’s suddenly the poster child for American survival? Look, kudos to her and her Aunt for their success. The majority of Americans are descendants of immigrants, and her story is similar to many other immigrants who came here, and ‘made it’ in various ways. Secondly not all Asians are successful when they come to this country, there are a lot living in poverty, which is not a topic often discussed. You need to do more research before telling anyone to look at Asians to make it in this country. There are many Americans who are successful in this country, and started with very little to nothing. So at least give them credit too, no matter how many generations their ancestors have been here. We don’t live in a Utopia, and the reality is, not everyone in this country will be successful, so using one group as a stereotyped role model, to question why others aren’t successful, is just not realistic. Here’s a few articles that can educate you on the ‘Model Minority Myth’. Model minority which is stereotypically a term often associated with the Asian community, but many use that myth intentionally to pit other communities of color against each other. https://pacificasiamuseum...rity-myth/ https://www.bestcolleges....rity-myth/ [Edited 4/22/21 12:58pm]

Pretty odd that this guy is on a website dedicated to a black musician, who, like Black Americans are the descendants of SLAVES who weren't paid for 400 damn years and had to make something of their lives despite Jim Crow laws, segregation, lynching, not having the right to vote. An immigrant is PAID for their labor whereas slaves were not paid. Black Americans came from absolutely nothing and have made substantial contributions to this country and anybody who discounts that (and then tries in an unclever way) to try to prop up Asians as the "model minority" is fucking ridiculous.

I took an extended break from the Org just to come back and see even more racist alt-right bullshit more than ever. The fuck are these people doing on a fansite of a black man then?

Trolls be gone!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #57 posted 04/24/21 5:22am

2elijah

avatar

SeventeenDayze said:



2elijah said:


Strive said:



I'm married to a Vietnamese woman that escaped communism.



They should change your name to imax because you're the king of projection.



I don’t care what you think about me, as apparently I struck a nerve, but let’s discuss the topic. So because you’re married to a Vietnamese woman she’s suddenly the poster child for American survival? Look, kudos to her and her Aunt for their success. The majority of Americans are descendants of immigrants, and her story is similar to many other immigrants who came here, and ‘made it’ in various ways. Secondly not all Asians are successful when they come to this country, there are a lot living in poverty, which is not a topic often discussed. You need to do more research before telling anyone to look at Asians to make it in this country. There are many Americans who are successful in this country, and started with very little to nothing. So at least give them credit too, no matter how many generations their ancestors have been here. We don’t live in a Utopia, and the reality is, not everyone in this country will be successful, so using one group as a stereotyped role model, to question why others aren’t successful, is just not realistic. Here’s a few articles that can educate you on the ‘Model Minority Myth’. Model minority which is stereotypically a term often associated with the Asian community, but many use that myth intentionally to pit other communities of color against each other. https://pacificasiamuseum...rity-myth/ https://www.bestcolleges....rity-myth/ [Edited 4/22/21 12:58pm]

Pretty odd that this guy is on a website dedicated to a black musician, who, like Black Americans are the descendants of SLAVES who weren't paid for 400 damn years and had to make something of their lives despite Jim Crow laws, segregation, lynching, not having the right to vote. An immigrant is PAID for their labor whereas slaves were not paid. Black Americans came from absolutely nothing and have made substantial contributions to this country and anybody who discounts that (and then tries in an unclever way) to try to prop up Asians as the "model minority" is fucking ridiculous.



I took an extended break from the Org just to come back and see even more racist alt-right bullshit more than ever. The fuck are these people doing on a fansite of a black man then?




@ bolded part— clapping clapping Say it again for the people who play deaf because that truth is too hard for their ego to handle! There are apparently some who attach their racisl biases to stereotyped beliefs, because they want those falsehoods to be their truths.
[Edited 4/24/21 5:27am]
PRESIDENT BIDEN, VICE-PRESIDENT HARRIS clapping
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #58 posted 04/24/21 9:55am

jjhunsecker

avatar

SeventeenDayze said:



2freaky4church1 said:


jj, how did they get successful? I thought there was racism? lol. One fact is social science literature never uses class in studies. They use race for pc reasons.



What a stupid comment this is. Goodness.



That’s why I told him that is the exact same response I would expect from right wing bigots
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #59 posted 04/24/21 10:45am

SeventeenDayze

jjhunsecker said:

SeventeenDayze said:

What a stupid comment this is. Goodness.

That’s why I told him that is the exact same response I would expect from right wing bigots

Why is hate speech allowed on this forum? A forum dedicated to a black man is flooded with racist clowns.

Trolls be gone!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 2 of 3 <123>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Everyone wants to come to USA - whats the difference between refugees and immgrants and migrants?