independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > BLM founder bought a $1.4 million house in a rich, white area of LA.
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 5 of 6 <123456>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #120 posted 04/26/21 10:56am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

OF4S, I need some help on my thread. lol

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #121 posted 04/26/21 10:58am

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

2freaky4church1 said:

What kind of black folk?

Is This Your Queen?!: When She Sells Our Blood For Cash

Welcome to The Onyx Report's Daily Black Masculinist Newsfeed, where we Black Male Justice Advocates uplift Black men and boys through critical analysis. The Onyx Report is a program that critically analyzes the experiences, histories, and perceptions pertaining to Black males in American society across age, class, religion, sexuality, and occupation. I am your host, Dr. T. Hasan Johnson, Associate Professor of Africana Studies at Fresno State, Black Male Studies scholar, and Black Male Justice Advocate. In the program, we examine current events and major issues using an empirically-driven Black masculinist theoretical lens, thus including such concepts as the Black male dual economy, anti-Black misandry, phallicism, the subordinate male-target hypothesis, the subculture of violence theory, and the Black Gynarchy). Our goal is to remind people—including Black men themselves—of Black male humanity. Join us every Wednesday at 5pm (pst), unless otherwise stated, on YouTube, Facebook, and on every 1st & 3rd Wednesdays on www.InnerLightRadio.com.
.

https://youtu.be/4phfzcbDnzc

#ALBUMSSTILLMATTER
That's what U want, TRANSCENDENCE. When that happens, O Boy -Prince 2015
https://www.youtube.com/w...nm2Qq6QTFs
#IDEFINEME
https://www.youtube.com/w...XfF2cimj7I
Never No Time To Play...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #122 posted 04/26/21 11:08am

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

2freaky4church1 said:

OF4S, I need some help on my thread. lol

lol whatthreaddjutalkinabout?

#ALBUMSSTILLMATTER
That's what U want, TRANSCENDENCE. When that happens, O Boy -Prince 2015
https://www.youtube.com/w...nm2Qq6QTFs
#IDEFINEME
https://www.youtube.com/w...XfF2cimj7I
Never No Time To Play...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #123 posted 04/26/21 11:26am

jaawwnn

avatar

I think it's a perfectly sane question to ask why this person is suddenly a millionaire buying multiple properties.

I also think it's a perfectly sane question to ask who is pushing this news story. Since when is the New York Post, owned by Newscorp, a friend to anyone except the wealthy? As for The Daily Wire, Ben Shapiro's website? Gimme a break. It's a culture war website, all it wants to do is sow division.

Oldfriends, I listened to that Dr. T. Hasan Johnson's video, I don't agree that the problem should be gendered in the way he says, but I do agree with him when he says the media will use black male death for profit. As it will use women's abuse (there's an entire of industry of "tell us your rape trauma and we will publish you" out there).

"I think people ought to know that we're anti-fascist, we're anti-violence, we're anti-racist and we're pro-creative. We're against ignorance."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #124 posted 04/26/21 3:28pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

OldFriends4Sale said:


All the vids posted go indepth into the why.

And it isn't just conservative media. blm chapters are going after her, black(whatever politics are)

And it is largely black folk calling her out



Reply #17


Reply #52


Reply #54


Reply #55


Reply #77



Black Lives Matter: Founders - Where is the Money?
AAUvwng-a7-PAIMgKhKYACSaJdsOM0TIpHV6mN2vMZm1=s48-c-k-c0x00fffff-no-rj
2020





https://youtu.be/ckAWGJJXs4A




The "Black Lives Matter (BLM)" entities and chapters do NOT provide financial transparency based on my research. As promised, I am publishing the results of a series of investigations I've conducted that clearly show the lack of financial accountability for the millions of dollars the BLM entities and chapters receive. The "Episode 01: Black Lives Matter - Where is the Money?" explains the investigative research results I will share with you for all BLM entities and chapters.


-----

2021


BLM Fraud Exposed! Patrisse Khan-Cullors purchases $1,400,000 home
https://youtu.be/33nU_xs0KNM

Patrisse Khan-Cullors, one of the three founders of the BLM Global Network Foundation and the Black Lives Matter slogan, purchased a $1.4 million dollar home in a predominately white neighborhood in California. Since June 2020, I've asked the question: "Where is the money?" that BLM generates from donations from around the world. Unfortunately, I am NOT surprised about these revelations. I predict that more reports of financial fraud will emerge because more people are starting to ask the same question "Where is the money?"



These are all just people’s opinions and speculations, not facts.
I don’t care about this woman one way or another... I’m more intrigued by the reactions to her “living the American dream “ which is supposed to be home ownership. As if she is obligated to live in a rat filled cellar somewhere...

I’d be interested if someone comes up with irrefutable proof that she obtained the money to buy these homes through theft or fraud or the proceeds of illegal business transactions..., Elsewise it just comes across like sour grapes
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #125 posted 04/27/21 7:30am

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

I don't think it would matter

#ALBUMSSTILLMATTER
That's what U want, TRANSCENDENCE. When that happens, O Boy -Prince 2015
https://www.youtube.com/w...nm2Qq6QTFs
#IDEFINEME
https://www.youtube.com/w...XfF2cimj7I
Never No Time To Play...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #126 posted 04/27/21 7:35am

jjhunsecker

avatar

No proof of theft or fraud or malfeasance of any sort in obtaining the money to buy these homes...
That makes this story a lot of hot air about nothing

If there is concrete proof that she embezzled or swindled to get the money, I will be the first person to condemn her and ask for her arrest
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #127 posted 04/27/21 9:54am

jaawwnn

avatar

Oldfriends is right though, it doesn't matter. These things are all about perception. They tried to get Bernie with it in 2020 with "three homes" as well but it was less convincing in that case.




[Edited 4/27/21 9:55am]

"I think people ought to know that we're anti-fascist, we're anti-violence, we're anti-racist and we're pro-creative. We're against ignorance."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #128 posted 04/27/21 10:11am

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

jjhunsecker said:

No proof of theft or fraud or malfeasance of any sort in obtaining the money to buy these homes... That makes this story a lot of hot air about nothing If there is concrete proof that she embezzled or swindled to get the money, I will be the first person to condemn her and ask for her arrest

Have you looked into it? It seems more complicated than hot air.

.

contact your local blm chapter leaders I guess, that is where the conflict is being raged

They are getting Cease and Dissist letters, being told they had no right to use blm etc
The more $ we come across the more problems we see...

.

They obviously have reasonable concerns and issues.

#ALBUMSSTILLMATTER
That's what U want, TRANSCENDENCE. When that happens, O Boy -Prince 2015
https://www.youtube.com/w...nm2Qq6QTFs
#IDEFINEME
https://www.youtube.com/w...XfF2cimj7I
Never No Time To Play...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #129 posted 04/27/21 10:21am

jjhunsecker

avatar

OldFriends4Sale said:



jjhunsecker said:


No proof of theft or fraud or malfeasance of any sort in obtaining the money to buy these homes... That makes this story a lot of hot air about nothing If there is concrete proof that she embezzled or swindled to get the money, I will be the first person to condemn her and ask for her arrest


Have you looked into it?


.


contact your local blm chapter leaders I guess, that is where the conflict is being raged


.


They obviously have reasonable concerns and issues.



It’s not my job to “look into “ these things- If anyone making assertions have evidence, then they should produce it. And not just have trials by implication and rumors.

I will repeat what I said numerous times: If there is concrete evidence of criminal activity that led to her getting the money to buy these homes, then I say “Lock her up !”
But if it’s just people upset because she has nice homes, then that’s just empty gossip and envy
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #130 posted 04/27/21 10:25am

jjhunsecker

avatar

jaawwnn said:

Oldfriends is right though, it doesn't matter. These things are all about perception. They tried to get Bernie with it in 2020 with "three homes" as well but it was less convincing in that case.





[Edited 4/27/21 9:55am]



Well it doesn’t matter in the sense that if people don’t like the woman for her beliefs and things she said, why not get upset because she has a couple of nice houses too...

But FACTS do matter, at least to some people out there
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #131 posted 04/27/21 10:34am

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

jjhunsecker said:

OldFriends4Sale said:

Have you looked into it?

.

contact your local blm chapter leaders I guess, that is where the conflict is being raged

.

They obviously have reasonable concerns and issues.

It’s not my job to “look into “ these things- If anyone making assertions have evidence, then they should produce it. And not just have trials by implication and rumors. I will repeat what I said numerous times: If there is concrete evidence of criminal activity that led to her getting the money to buy these homes, then I say “Lock her up !” But if it’s just people upset because she has nice homes, then that’s just empty gossip and envy

As I said before I don't think it would matter anyway

#ALBUMSSTILLMATTER
That's what U want, TRANSCENDENCE. When that happens, O Boy -Prince 2015
https://www.youtube.com/w...nm2Qq6QTFs
#IDEFINEME
https://www.youtube.com/w...XfF2cimj7I
Never No Time To Play...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #132 posted 04/27/21 10:38am

jaawwnn

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

jaawwnn said:

Oldfriends is right though, it doesn't matter. These things are all about perception. They tried to get Bernie with it in 2020 with "three homes" as well but it was less convincing in that case.


Well it doesn’t matter in the sense that if people don’t like the woman for her beliefs and things she said, why not get upset because she has a couple of nice houses too... But FACTS do matter, at least to some people out there

Oh yeah, i'm sure a lot of this is coming from a place of bad faith (I don't mean orgers, see my reply above) but I suppose it once again raises the issues of inequality in America. It's quite surprising (to me) that someone working with BLM is clearly a millionaire. Millionaires for equality, eh? hmmm. I wonder is she for a wealth tax? She "duel endorsed" Warren and Sanders in 2020 apparently, frankly that's a red flag as far as i'm concerned.





[Edited 4/27/21 10:40am]

"I think people ought to know that we're anti-fascist, we're anti-violence, we're anti-racist and we're pro-creative. We're against ignorance."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #133 posted 04/27/21 10:58am

jjhunsecker

avatar

jaawwnn said:



jjhunsecker said:


jaawwnn said:

Oldfriends is right though, it doesn't matter. These things are all about perception. They tried to get Bernie with it in 2020 with "three homes" as well but it was less convincing in that case.




Well it doesn’t matter in the sense that if people don’t like the woman for her beliefs and things she said, why not get upset because she has a couple of nice houses too... But FACTS do matter, at least to some people out there

Oh yeah, i'm sure a lot of this is coming from a place of bad faith (I don't mean orgers, see my reply above) but I suppose it once again raises the issues of inequality in America. It's quite surprising (to me) that someone working with BLM is clearly a millionaire. Millionaires for equality, eh? hmmm. I wonder is she for a wealth tax? She "duel endorsed" Warren and Sanders in 2020 apparently, frankly that's a red flag as far as i'm concerned.





[Edited 4/27/21 10:40am]



But we have no real idea of how she came into this money. It might be perfectly legitimate.

Not to make this a personal thing, but I know of people who have inherited property, and in certain areas of America, real estate is quite lucrative. You can make a LOT of money selling certain properties in certain locations, and may choose to turn it over

Now some might think she’s a hypocrite for her “capitalism “, but that’s just an opinion, not an accusation of possible wrongdoing
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #134 posted 04/27/21 11:07am

jaawwnn

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

But we have no real idea of how she came into this money. It might be perfectly legitimate.


I imagine it is! People get paid astronomical figures (compared to my income anyway) for their speaking fees when they are big media figures.

Not to make this a personal thing, but I know of people who have inherited property, and in certain areas of America, real estate is quite lucrative. You can make a LOT of money selling certain properties in certain locations, and may choose to turn it over Now some might think she’s a hypocrite for her “capitalism “, but that’s just an opinion, not an accusation of possible wrongdoing

No doubt, and like you said earlier, she didn't take a vow of poverty.

From my perspective, the solution is to tax her, not to stop her making money. Pretty simple. Coming from her background i'm sure she'd have no problems with that. You can't rely on philantrophy.

[Edited 4/27/21 11:13am]

"I think people ought to know that we're anti-fascist, we're anti-violence, we're anti-racist and we're pro-creative. We're against ignorance."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #135 posted 04/27/21 5:23pm

PennyPurple

avatar

jaawwnn said:

jjhunsecker said:

But we have no real idea of how she came into this money. It might be perfectly legitimate.


I imagine it is! People get paid astronomical figures (compared to my income anyway) for their speaking fees when they are big media figures.

Not to make this a personal thing, but I know of people who have inherited property, and in certain areas of America, real estate is quite lucrative. You can make a LOT of money selling certain properties in certain locations, and may choose to turn it over Now some might think she’s a hypocrite for her “capitalism “, but that’s just an opinion, not an accusation of possible wrongdoing

No doubt, and like you said earlier, she didn't take a vow of poverty.

From my perspective, the solution is to tax her, not to stop her making money. Pretty simple. Coming from her background i'm sure she'd have no problems with that. You can't rely on philantrophy.

[Edited 4/27/21 11:13am]

Tax her for buying houses? She pays plenty of taxes on them, trust me.

She gets taxed on her income, also.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #136 posted 04/30/21 7:01am

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

So Alicia Garza (1/3) left blm in 2017

.

Co-founder of Black Lives Matter, Alicia Garza, left the organization in 2017. Why? It had a lot to do with the political climate of the US and wanting to pivot into civil engagement, which she see's as the key to getting black people more than just a seat at the table. Alicia shares why her path changed, her current work with Black Futures Lab

.

I never knew much on her. Her mother married a Jewish man. Alicia married a trans male (female 2 male) "Jewish" person Malachi Garza

full.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

#ALBUMSSTILLMATTER
That's what U want, TRANSCENDENCE. When that happens, O Boy -Prince 2015
https://www.youtube.com/w...nm2Qq6QTFs
#IDEFINEME
https://www.youtube.com/w...XfF2cimj7I
Never No Time To Play...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #137 posted 04/30/21 12:40pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

PennyPurple said:



jaawwnn said:




jjhunsecker said:



But we have no real idea of how she came into this money. It might be perfectly legitimate.




I imagine it is! People get paid astronomical figures (compared to my income anyway) for their speaking fees when they are big media figures.



Not to make this a personal thing, but I know of people who have inherited property, and in certain areas of America, real estate is quite lucrative. You can make a LOT of money selling certain properties in certain locations, and may choose to turn it over Now some might think she’s a hypocrite for her “capitalism “, but that’s just an opinion, not an accusation of possible wrongdoing



No doubt, and like you said earlier, she didn't take a vow of poverty.

From my perspective, the solution is to tax her, not to stop her making money. Pretty simple. Coming from her background i'm sure she'd have no problems with that. You can't rely on philantrophy.




[Edited 4/27/21 11:13am]



Tax her for buying houses? She pays plenty of taxes on them, trust me.


She gets taxed on her income, also.



And in many places, those prices are not especially steep for even a modest home
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #138 posted 04/30/21 7:21pm

PennyPurple

avatar

Well she hasn't been with BLM since 2017, then how can she be stealing money from them? lol

OldFriends4Sale said:

So Alicia Garza (1/3) left blm in 2017

.

Co-founder of Black Lives Matter, Alicia Garza, left the organization in 2017. Why? It had a lot to do with the political climate of the US and wanting to pivot into civil engagement, which she see's as the key to getting black people more than just a seat at the table. Alicia shares why her path changed, her current work with Black Futures Lab

.

I never knew much on her. Her mother married a Jewish man. Alicia married a trans male (female 2 male) "Jewish" person Malachi Garza

full.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #139 posted 04/30/21 11:54pm

TonyVanDam

avatar

Can we all at least agree that BLM stands for Black Lesbians' Money?!? lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #140 posted 05/03/21 7:05pm

AMERICA1ST

If you have money for multiple expensive homes and you are a leader in a "black" organization, why wouldn't they at least be in black communities where all the money can remain in the black communities to benefit black communities?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #141 posted 05/04/21 4:43am

PennyPurple

avatar

AMERICA1ST said:

If you have money for multiple expensive homes and you are a leader in a "black" organization, why wouldn't they at least be in black communities where all the money can remain in the black communities to benefit black communities?

Because people like you don't want them in white communities, and they are doing it to personally piss you off.

Seriously, people can buy any property, anywhere they like, and you can't stand it.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #142 posted 05/04/21 8:01am

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

She isn't Patrice Cullors-Khan

I tried to provide as much info on whose who prior

..............

#54

BLM Chapters Calls For Investigation Into Patrisse Cullors

#55
Oh I did not realize the other 2 blm cofounders [Cullors founded BLM with Alicia Garza and Opal Tometi in 2013] have left the organization and Patrice (and her wife) are now in charge...

#77
33:30​ - Patrisse Cullors, BLM co-founder, and multi-million real estate


#112

On Sunday, Newsome called for an audit of Cullors’ finances
The national Black Lives Matter (BLM) organization sent legal letters to a prominent New York BLM activist for using the Black Lives Matter name

#118

BLM Fraud Exposed! Patrisse Khan-Cullors purchases $1,400,000 home



and the OP post the info from the article in the 1st post

"The 37-year-old co-founder of Black Lives Matter, Patrisse Cullors, bought a $1.4 million..."

PennyPurple said:

Well she hasn't been with BLM since 2017, then how can she be stealing money from them? lol

OldFriends4Sale said:

So Alicia Garza (1/3) left blm in 2017

.

Co-founder of Black Lives Matter, Alicia Garza, left the organization in 2017. Why? It had a lot to do with the political climate of the US and wanting to pivot into civil engagement, which she see's as the key to getting black people more than just a seat at the table. Alicia shares why her path changed, her current work with Black Futures Lab

.

I never knew much on her. Her mother married a Jewish man. Alicia married a trans male (female 2 male) "Jewish" person Malachi Garza

full.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

#ALBUMSSTILLMATTER
That's what U want, TRANSCENDENCE. When that happens, O Boy -Prince 2015
https://www.youtube.com/w...nm2Qq6QTFs
#IDEFINEME
https://www.youtube.com/w...XfF2cimj7I
Never No Time To Play...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #143 posted 05/04/21 8:18am

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

TonyVanDam said:

Can we all at least agree that BLM stands for Black Lesbians' Money?!? lol

THAT is a loaded discussion people don't want to have. Talk about 'Uncomfortable Discussions'

Patrisse Cullors screams ... - YouTube

Patrisse Cullors screams racism for over 3.4 million

#ALBUMSSTILLMATTER
That's what U want, TRANSCENDENCE. When that happens, O Boy -Prince 2015
https://www.youtube.com/w...nm2Qq6QTFs
#IDEFINEME
https://www.youtube.com/w...XfF2cimj7I
Never No Time To Play...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #144 posted 05/04/21 8:28am

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

AMERICA1ST said:

If you have money for multiple expensive homes and you are a leader in a "black" organization, why wouldn't they at least be in black communities where all the money can remain in the black communities to benefit black communities?




Richard Risher’s mom Li... - YouTube

Lisa Simpson, the mother of Richard Risher, a Black man who the LAPD fatally shot in 2016, called out the Black Lives Matter organization and its leadership, including Patrisse Cullors. "They came into this fight with the wrong intentions and took advantage of us mothers and fathers because we were vulnerable because the police had killed our children," Simpson says. "I want them out the fight." To watch "Black News Tonight" and other BNC programming, visit https://bnc.tv/how-to-watch/

Richard Risher’s mom Lisa Simpson criticizes BLM on Marc Lamont Hill’s ‘Black News Tonight’

#ALBUMSSTILLMATTER
That's what U want, TRANSCENDENCE. When that happens, O Boy -Prince 2015
https://www.youtube.com/w...nm2Qq6QTFs
#IDEFINEME
https://www.youtube.com/w...XfF2cimj7I
Never No Time To Play...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #145 posted 05/04/21 9:55am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

She is part of the Talented Tenth DeBois talked about.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #146 posted 05/06/21 12:22am

SeventeenDayze

jjhunsecker said:

OldFriends4Sale said:

All the vids posted go indepth into the why.

And it isn't just conservative media. blm chapters are going after her, black(whatever politics are)

And it is largely black folk calling her out

Reply #17

Reply #52

Reply #54

Reply #55

Reply #77

Black Lives Matter: Founders - Where is the Money?
AAUvwng-a7-PAIMgKhKYACSaJdsOM0TIpHV6mN2vMZm1=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj
2020

https://youtu.be/ckAWGJJXs4A
The "Black Lives Matter (BLM)" entities and chapters do NOT provide financial transparency based on my research. As promised, I am publishing the results of a series of investigations I've conducted that clearly show the lack of financial accountability for the millions of dollars the BLM entities and chapters receive. The "Episode 01: Black Lives Matter - Where is the Money?" explains the investigative research results I will share with you for all BLM entities and chapters.

-----------------------

2021

BLM Fraud Exposed! Patrisse Khan-Cullors purchases $1,400,000 home
https://youtu.be/33nU_xs0KNM

Patrisse Khan-Cullors, one of the three founders of the BLM Global Network Foundation and the Black Lives Matter slogan, purchased a $1.4 million dollar home in a predominately white neighborhood in California. Since June 2020, I've asked the question: "Where is the money?" that BLM generates from donations from around the world. Unfortunately, I am NOT surprised about these revelations. I predict that more reports of financial fraud will emerge because more people are starting to ask the same question "Where is the money?"

These are all just people’s opinions and speculations, not facts. I don’t care about this woman one way or another... I’m more intrigued by the reactions to her “living the American dream “ which is supposed to be home ownership. As if she is obligated to live in a rat filled cellar somewhere... I’d be interested if someone comes up with irrefutable proof that she obtained the money to buy these homes through theft or fraud or the proceeds of illegal business transactions..., Elsewise it just comes across like sour grapes

I'm guessing the ones who are angry about this haven't bothered to research home prices in Los Angeles. There are RUN DOWN houses in LA that cost north of $1 million! And is this area she moved to really "rich"? The price tag of her house is about average for Los Angeles. It's not like the house is worth $10 million.

Where are all the hit pieces about white supremacists like Richard Spencer who likely lives in a house that's more expensive? Or does he get a pass because he's already a rich kid? But a black woman who made money and bought homes is somehow a fraud?

It's amazing how many Orgers and people on social media are posting stories like this to descredit the movement in an attempt to derail the legitimacy of why the movement is needed in the first place.

Trolls be gone!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #147 posted 05/06/21 12:39am

SeventeenDayze

jjhunsecker said:

2freaky4church1 said:

So, blacks should not be in a white area? Didn't know there were white areas.

There are

He should Google "sundown towns" while he's on here playing like he didn't know there are white areas in this country....whew, these denial tactics are like nuclear weapons with racists.

Trolls be gone!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #148 posted 05/06/21 12:50am

SeventeenDayze

OldFriends4Sale said:

AMERICA1ST said:

If you have money for multiple expensive homes and you are a leader in a "black" organization, why wouldn't they at least be in black communities where all the money can remain in the black communities to benefit black communities?




Richard Risher’s mom Li... - YouTube

Lisa Simpson, the mother of Richard Risher, a Black man who the LAPD fatally shot in 2016, called out the Black Lives Matter organization and its leadership, including Patrisse Cullors. "They came into this fight with the wrong intentions and took advantage of us mothers and fathers because we were vulnerable because the police had killed our children," Simpson says. "I want them out the fight." To watch "Black News Tonight" and other BNC programming, visit https://bnc.tv/how-to-watch/

Richard Risher’s mom Lisa Simpson criticizes BLM on Marc Lamont Hill’s ‘Black News Tonight’

You have posted DOZENS of these stories. Aren't you tired? Did you post this many links about Matt Gaetz? About Giuliani? About Cohen? About the Capitol rioters? But for some reason you keep posting all these stories as if to say "Look, all the black folks aren't getting along! Look the organization isn't legit because they have infighting!!".....anyone who has been in any organization long enough knows that there is ALWAYS going to be some sort of conflict but I guess you guys here on the Org are just pissed off that ONE cop went to prison and now there's all this "outrage" that BLM is run by imperfect people. Meanwhile you have NO comment about the Capitol rioters and their dangerous activities and connections to extremist groups. The daily hateful comments on this site about black people and black organizations is getting out of hand but it's allowed.

Trolls be gone!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #149 posted 05/06/21 5:37am

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

SeventeenDayze said:

OldFriends4Sale said:




Richard Risher’s mom Li... - YouTube

Lisa Simpson, the mother of Richard Risher, a Black man who the LAPD fatally shot in 2016, called out the Black Lives Matter organization and its leadership, including Patrisse Cullors. "They came into this fight with the wrong intentions and took advantage of us mothers and fathers because we were vulnerable because the police had killed our children," Simpson says. "I want them out the fight." To watch "Black News Tonight" and other BNC programming, visit https://bnc.tv/how-to-watch/

Richard Risher’s mom Lisa Simpson criticizes BLM on Marc Lamont Hill’s ‘Black News Tonight’

You have posted DOZENS of these stories. Aren't you tired? Did you post this many links about Matt Gaetz? About Giuliani? About Cohen? About the Capitol rioters? But for some reason you keep posting all these stories as if to say "Look, all the black folks aren't getting along! Look the organization isn't legit because they have infighting!!".....anyone who has been in any organization long enough knows that there is ALWAYS going to be some sort of conflict but I guess you guys here on the Org are just pissed off that ONE cop went to prison and now there's all this "outrage" that BLM is run by imperfect people. Meanwhile you have NO comment about the Capitol rioters and their dangerous activities and connections to extremist groups. The daily hateful comments on this site about black people and black organizations is getting out of hand but it's allowed.

.

when is your next exodus

keep it on topic, don't cross posts/topics

discuss ideas not persons


BLM Founders: Where are they now?

AAUvwng-a7-PAIMgKhKYACSaJdsOM0TIpHV6mN2vMZm1=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Where are the "BLM Founders" today? Opal Tometi, Alicia Garza, and Patrisse Khan-Cullors are the three founders of the "Black Lives Matter" slogan. Since creating the slogan "Black Lives Matter" in 2013, the three founders have earned more fame than they probably ever imagined. They have also become very controversial in some regards. BLM FOUNDERS: WHERE ARE THEY NOW? This video explores where the BLM Founders are today.

https://youtu.be/oQC6lUmedX4


AAUvwnhQTRKG2Aybni7KRtDn4rKeF_MPM3-QDVlOjhJxkQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

I will not be linking Shaun King's Article

Teanna

maxresdefault.jpg

#ALBUMSSTILLMATTER
That's what U want, TRANSCENDENCE. When that happens, O Boy -Prince 2015
https://www.youtube.com/w...nm2Qq6QTFs
#IDEFINEME
https://www.youtube.com/w...XfF2cimj7I
Never No Time To Play...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 5 of 6 <123456>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > BLM founder bought a $1.4 million house in a rich, white area of LA.