independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > @Left-Wing Orgers...Are you Liberal, Progressive, Radical, OR Revolutionary?
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 2 of 2 <12
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #30 posted 02/06/21 2:25pm

IanRG

SantanaMaitreya said:

IanRG said:

.

Agreed. It is like arguing over what genre is that song or what is good or bad music.

.

There are only three types of music, From the top:

.

1 Prince's music,

2 Other music you like,

3 Music you don't like.

Then why don't we ever see you in the Prince Music & More forum?

.

I only lurk there because it is too toxic. I can understand arguments over political differences but to so often see people attacked because of musical preferences is NOT why I am a Prince fan. We know Prince hated PMM.

.

I always avoided the .Org until places like Housequake were shutdown for this very reason. To me PMM is just a source of information.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #31 posted 02/07/21 1:17am

SantanaMaitrey
a

^Okay. I feel the same about this forum, which is why I don't visit it very often.
[Edited 2/7/21 1:24am]
[Edited 2/7/21 1:24am]
O tempora! O mores!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #32 posted 02/07/21 12:15pm

IanRG

SantanaMaitreya said:

^Okay. I feel the same about this forum, which is why I don't visit it very often. [Edited 2/7/21 1:24am] [Edited 2/7/21 1:24am]

.

Everyone is different, the perceived toxicity is the same.

.

Social media is rife with it and in regard to the topic, it so often relies on putting people in buckets to attack the bucket.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #33 posted 02/07/21 12:41pm

lust

avatar

IanRG said:



SantanaMaitreya said:


Okay. I feel the same about this forum, which is why I don't visit it very often. [Edited 2/7/21 1:24am] [Edited 2/7/21 1:24am]

.


Everyone is different, the perceived toxicity is the same.


.


Social media is rife with it and in regard to the topic, it so often relies on putting people in buckets to attack the bucket.




Amen.
If the milk turns out to be sour, I aint the kinda pussy to drink it!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #34 posted 02/16/21 10:31pm

Purplegarden

I am standard leftie, meaning I despise corporate greed and I feel everyone deserves a chance to prove themself.

.

But I have a conservative side that lefties hate because I am against perennial welfare, women who have multiple babies to different guys who stay on the dole by having more babies. I am against educating the disruptive and those with low IQs beyond the age of 12 and I believe in death penalty for malicious murder and violent rapists and thugs. Also I believe gangs should be liquidated.

.

I am pro abortion and sterilisation, too many poor, uneducated and crime prone individuals are having children, too many and too young. We need more educated, adjusted and socially well off people to have more children. The worst offenders should get breeding licences and be limited to one child, more should be forcibly aborted and the female sterilised. I also believe the naming of children should be responsible, no ghetto sounding names, names are alcohol, cars, sex movements, musicians (Especially rappers) or badly spelled "alternative" names should not be allowed. The feeble minded and urban types will need approval for their offspring's name and if they can not give a suitable one - then the state shall name the child.

.

The local and national governments will maintain a pool of "corvee" labour made up of criminals, the anti socials and low IQ individuals who do work like street cleaning, road maintenance, lawn mowing and removing graffiti - these people will be paid a living wage and encouraged to take pride in their work and society's role. All drug, gambling and other curable addictions will be done by the state and for free.

.

I also believe citizens should be civically aware and behave responsibly. However I do not want a society, where anyone is homeless, hungry or told their labour is not required.

.

What would you call that - some weird form of anarchic libertarianism mixed in with benign eugenics.

[Edited 2/16/21 22:33pm]

I got plenty good loving for ya baby
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #35 posted 02/17/21 4:15am

jaawwnn

avatar

I.... am astonished that anyone could call themselves a "standard leftie" and then list a pile of such extreme authoritarian positions.... I suppose there's the tankie side of lefties who are still pro-Stalinism in 2021, maybe you'd fall in the very extreme, unapologetically pro-gulags side there?

I mean I get it that you may just be trolling and you think that left-wing and the worst of the Soviet Union are synonomous. Like if I said every right-wing person in America is enthusiatically in favour of children mining rare minerals in the Democratic Republic of the Congo at the point of a gun because it's part of the current capitalist system.

[Edited 2/17/21 4:20am]

"I think people ought to know that we're anti-fascist, we're anti-violence, we're anti-racist and we're pro-creative. We're against ignorance."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #36 posted 02/17/21 9:18am

IanRG

Purplegarden said:

I am standard leftie, meaning I despise corporate greed and I feel everyone deserves a chance to prove themself.

.

But I have a conservative side that lefties hate because I am against perennial welfare, women who have multiple babies to different guys who stay on the dole by having more babies. I am against educating the disruptive and those with low IQs beyond the age of 12 and I believe in death penalty for malicious murder and violent rapists and thugs. Also I believe gangs should be liquidated.

.

I am pro abortion and sterilisation, too many poor, uneducated and crime prone individuals are having children, too many and too young. We need more educated, adjusted and socially well off people to have more children. The worst offenders should get breeding licences and be limited to one child, more should be forcibly aborted and the female sterilised. I also believe the naming of children should be responsible, no ghetto sounding names, names are alcohol, cars, sex movements, musicians (Especially rappers) or badly spelled "alternative" names should not be allowed. The feeble minded and urban types will need approval for their offspring's name and if they can not give a suitable one - then the state shall name the child.

.

The local and national governments will maintain a pool of "corvee" labour made up of criminals, the anti socials and low IQ individuals who do work like street cleaning, road maintenance, lawn mowing and removing graffiti - these people will be paid a living wage and encouraged to take pride in their work and society's role. All drug, gambling and other curable addictions will be done by the state and for free.

.

I also believe citizens should be civically aware and behave responsibly. However I do not want a society, where anyone is homeless, hungry or told their labour is not required.

.

What would you call that - some weird form of anarchic libertarianism mixed in with benign eugenics.

.

Not left, not libertarian, not anarchic and far, far, far from benign anything. Just an extemist authoritarian.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #37 posted 02/17/21 6:38pm

Purplegarden

Just as well I am not in power, I just thought my solutions would solve many problems in the world.

.

I am not in favour of slave labour, blood diamonds or kids in Africa digging rare earths. What I believe in is a push to the creation of Homo Pacificus, humans who are the same in every way, living good and sustainable lives and not having to fight over silly.

.

Artificial decisions like religion, race, social class and polities will no longer become an issue. I look to the year 2500, not now with wars over politics, religions, people's races and backgrounds - the world is a global village and we are all blending.

.

We are learning too, if Covid had struck 100 years ago and definitely 1000 it may have wiped out humanity (Well maybe not due to slow communication) - but now we can get a lid on it. Some places at least have functioning democracies.

.

I think my approach came across as wrong as I can't stand dictators like Putin, Jong Un, Myanamese, Trump, Johnson, Putin and Lukashenko. There are too many corrupt and evil people running this world. But there is also too much inequality and that radical solution of mine, would only work until all this vileness is bred out.

.

My system does not advocate any form of racial, gender, political or social separation except of anti social criminals and those of very low intelligence - no one has to die unlike many benign systems. Welfare dooms many to mediocrity and short lives, liberal cultures do little to stop people abusing their bodies with drugs, alcohol and addictions like gambling and obesity - people can get ugly and defiling tattoos and piercings to their hearts content and abuse the temple they were given.

.

If that is evil, corrupt and authoritarian then I apologise confused

I got plenty good loving for ya baby
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #38 posted 02/19/21 9:05am

jaawwnn

avatar

You're not the now-ex Mayor of Colorado city, Texas are you?

"I think people ought to know that we're anti-fascist, we're anti-violence, we're anti-racist and we're pro-creative. We're against ignorance."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #39 posted 02/24/21 10:24pm

Purplegarden

My views before need to stay boxed

I got plenty good loving for ya baby
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 2 of 2 <12
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > @Left-Wing Orgers...Are you Liberal, Progressive, Radical, OR Revolutionary?