independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > GOP hypocracy on steroids: Sore losers? lol
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 5 of 5 <12345
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #120 posted 11/23/20 5:57pm

SexyMuthaF

Trump will never be forgotten. Libs will be falsely blaming him for decades.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #121 posted 11/23/20 6:14pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

SexyMuthaF said:

Trump will never be forgotten. Libs will be falsely blaming him for decades.


He SHOULD never be forgotten... the same way that Stalin and Mao and Peron and Mussolini and Idi Amin should not be forgotten
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #122 posted 11/23/20 6:15pm

PennyPurple

avatar

SexyMuthaF said:

Trump will never be forgotten. Libs will be falsely blaming him for decades.

You are so right, trump will never be forgotten, and the History books will not forget him either. He was the worst President our Nation has ever had. He will sure go down in history and NOT in a great way.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #123 posted 11/23/20 6:26pm

2elijah

avatar

SoulAlive said:

Looks like the walls are closing in around Trump.He can’t accept reality lol he is a failed,impeached,one-term president who will soon be irrelevant and forgotten. That’s the hard reality that he is having trouble accepting.

..
[Edited 11/23/20 17:06pm]

The damn fool trump lost. His quacky legal team, filled with a bunch of nutbags selling bs, and it got so embarrassing, they had to fire Powell for her crazy, conspiracy theories. Lol. So much for their ‘so-called Elite Legal team.’ falloff

Just wait until he faces all those lawsuits patiently waiting for him.
[Edited 11/23/20 19:03pm]
Always smile in the face of adversity. smile
America gave Trump his eviction notice on 11/3/20, and now he’s the only president in U.S. history to be impeached twice.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #124 posted 11/23/20 9:30pm

IanRG

SexyMuthaF said:

Trump will never be forgotten.

.

Correct. He will go down in history as the ONLY EVER president to:

.

1 Be impeached, AND

2 Be kicked out of office after only one term, AND

3 Never being popular enough to win the popular vote.

.

He will be remembered as:

.

1 Lying about irrelevant things like crowd sizes at his inauguration,

2 Openly seeking undeserved self agrandising accolades like getting his face on Mount Rushmore or a Nobel prize

3 Taking hyperbole to ridculous extremes

4 Spending more time playing golf than being president

5 Sacking so many of his staff

6 Seeing so many of his campaign staff charged and imprisoned for crimes

7 Failing to show integrity by how often he made sure his business profited from his presidency

8 Never having the honesty and openness necessary to demonstrate that his decisions are clear from conficts of interest by refusing proper disclosures (eg hiding tax returns)

9 Mismanaging Covid19 to such a degree that the impacts on the USA are the worse in the world

10 Being responsibel for the covid deaths of currently more than 260,000 and expected to reach more than 400,000

11 Making America Less Again

12 A permanent reminder that the promotion of a false image through reality TV is not a substitute for actual ability

13 Expanding the power and influence of fascists, white supremacists and anti-government militia

14 Doing serious damage to the GOP from which they may never recover

15 Making conspiracy theories acceptable alternative facts to science and actual facts.

16 Sulking about how he lost the election and could not trick the people, the GOP or the courts to let him play some more.

[Edited 11/23/20 22:50pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #125 posted 11/24/20 5:06am

2elijah

avatar

Hopefully trump will put a lid on the clown show, but that in and of itself remains to be seen.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/...index.html


Trump's effort to steal the election is done

Analysis by Zachary B. Wolf, CNN
Updated 4:42 AM ET, Tue November 24, 2020

(CNN)”President Donald Trump's not-secret attempt to steal the presidential election likely met its end Monday. And it was a group of local officials doing their job in Michigan that ended it.

GSA ascertains Biden's victory. After the Michigan board certified President-elect Joe Biden's victory there, the Trump-appointed head of the GSA ended her blockade and "ascertained" Biden's victory, unlocking funds for Biden to pay transition staff and work with the current government.”
[Edited 11/24/20 5:07am]
Always smile in the face of adversity. smile
America gave Trump his eviction notice on 11/3/20, and now he’s the only president in U.S. history to be impeached twice.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #126 posted 11/24/20 1:44pm

slyjackson

IanRG said:

SexyMuthaF said:

Trump will never be forgotten.

.

Correct. He will go down in history as the ONLY EVER president to:

.

1 Be impeached, AND

2 Be kicked out of office after only one term, AND

3 Never being popular enough to win the popular vote.

.

He will be remembered as:

.

1 Lying about irrelevant things like crowd sizes at his inauguration,

2 Openly seeking undeserved self agrandising accolades like getting his face on Mount Rushmore or a Nobel prize

3 Taking hyperbole to ridculous extremes

4 Spending more time playing golf than being president

5 Sacking so many of his staff

6 Seeing so many of his campaign staff charged and imprisoned for crimes

7 Failing to show integrity by how often he made sure his business profited from his presidency

8 Never having the honesty and openness necessary to demonstrate that his decisions are clear from conficts of interest by refusing proper disclosures (eg hiding tax returns)

9 Mismanaging Covid19 to such a degree that the impacts on the USA are the worse in the world

10 Being responsibel for the covid deaths of currently more than 260,000 and expected to reach more than 400,000

11 Making America Less Again

12 A permanent reminder that the promotion of a false image through reality TV is not a substitute for actual ability

13 Expanding the power and influence of fascists, white supremacists and anti-government militia

14 Doing serious damage to the GOP from which they may never recover

15 Making conspiracy theories acceptable alternative facts to science and actual facts.

16 Sulking about how he lost the election and could not trick the people, the GOP or the courts to let him play some more.

[Edited 11/23/20 22:50pm]

Trying to diminish democracy and institutions in USA.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #127 posted 11/24/20 7:12pm

SoulAlive

Trump faces several,really big legal problems when he leaves office in January.No wonder he is soliciting money from his cult members...oops,I mean “supporters”.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #128 posted 11/25/20 11:13pm

SexyMuthaF

That cnn article is a great example of their ignance. As Emily murphy said she doesn't pick or certify the winner of an election. And so sad how liberals threatened her, her family, her staff and her pets with death. This type of behavior will never be tolerated in America.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #129 posted 11/26/20 4:18am

2elijah

avatar

SoulAlive said:

Trump faces several,really big legal problems when he leaves office in January.No wonder he is soliciting money from his cult members...oops,I mean “supporters”.

Yes, with all those lawsuits he’s facing, it’s no wonder he’s scared of leaving office. SDNY is patiently waiting for him.
Always smile in the face of adversity. smile
America gave Trump his eviction notice on 11/3/20, and now he’s the only president in U.S. history to be impeached twice.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #130 posted 11/26/20 7:41am

SexyMuthaF

Sidney filed lawsuits at midnight this morning it's on.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 5 of 5 <12345
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > GOP hypocracy on steroids: Sore losers? lol