independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > This is surreal - US "rejects" Iraq's request to leave
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 01/10/20 10:49am

noobman

This is surreal - US "rejects" Iraq's request to leave

This is just bizarre. So US doesn't believe Iraq is a sovereign nation?

https://slate.com/news-an...orces.html

What does this mean for all the other regions where US forces are stationed? Would the US just "reject" a request by the country to leave?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 01/10/20 12:16pm

RodeoSchro

Our current administration does not respect or even recognize the Rule of Law.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 01/11/20 6:11am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

This idiot from the Hudson institute said Iraqi's want us to stay. How does he know? What they say on social media. lol

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 01/11/20 8:25am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

Unless they have some agreement in place they should leave. I was opposed to going there in the first place. They only understand brutality. Saddam was able to keep control because he was a monster... and even if they do have an agreement they should consider leaving.


I stand with Ben and the Moderators!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 01/12/20 2:03pm

KoolEaze

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

This idiot from the Hudson institute said Iraqi's want us to stay. How does he know? What they say on social media. lol

Two days ago I saw a video of young Iraqis who were being interviewed and they actually wanted the American troops to stay.

Doesn´t mean that the majority wants it but yeah, there are many Iraqis who would prefer the presence of US troops over the chaos that might ensue once they leave.

Not sure what to believe.

" I´d rather be a stank ass hoe because I´m not stupid. Oh my goodness! I got more drugs! I´m always funny dude...I´m hilarious! Are we gonna smoke?"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 01/12/20 7:54pm

JoeyC

avatar

What really got me is when Trump said that Iraq should "pay us back" for the money spent in Iraq. That and the sanctions comments.eek

I'm kind of spacey but i was like, wait, what? Didn't we invade and damn near destroy THEIR country? And now you want them to pay us back?

That mothersucker(trump) is a damn fool...

Rest in Peace Bettie Boo. See u soon.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 01/13/20 7:53am

BombSquad

avatar

easy. put an ultimatum. and any US soldier who is still there after midnight can and hopefully will be shot as a terrorist invader

Has anyone tried unplugging the United States and plugging it back in?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 01/13/20 8:55am

BombSquad

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Unless they have some agreement in place they should leave. I was opposed to going there in the first place. They only understand brutality. Saddam was able to keep control because he was a monster... and even if they do have an agreement they should consider leaving.

oh, really?


back in 2006 you saw it like this:

so you see no merit what so ever in taking Saddam out of power and trying to make it a free nation?

some said the same about Korea and now South Korea is a powerhouse in the world's economy


https://www.prince.org/msg/105/212433


ahh but no big deal

I mean how should you remember the marching order Fox handed out 14 years ago LOL


not a single fucking LIE from da phoney Foxbot, that a quick google search won't expose. pathetic


[Edited 1/13/20 8:59am]

Has anyone tried unplugging the United States and plugging it back in?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 01/13/20 4:43pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

BombSquad said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Unless they have some agreement in place they should leave. I was opposed to going there in the first place. They only understand brutality. Saddam was able to keep control because he was a monster... and even if they do have an agreement they should consider leaving.

oh, really?


back in 2006 you saw it like this:

so you see no merit what so ever in taking Saddam out of power and trying to make it a free nation?

some said the same about Korea and now South Korea is a powerhouse in the world's economy


https://www.prince.org/msg/105/212433


ahh but no big deal

I mean how should you remember the marching order Fox handed out 14 years ago LOL


not a single fucking LIE from da phoney Foxbot, that a quick google search won't expose. pathetic


[Edited 1/13/20 8:59am]

haivng less than zero merit is not the same as supporting it... i am sure you searched far and wide... And YES there were reasons to go... but i was always opposed to it... on the whole.

I stand with Ben and the Moderators!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 01/13/20 4:52pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

BombSquad said:

easy. put an ultimatum. and any US soldier who is still there after midnight can and hopefully will be shot as a terrorist invader

and do you think that would end well for Iraq?

I stand with Ben and the Moderators!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 01/14/20 9:08am

KoolEaze

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

haivng less than zero merit is not the same as supporting it... i am sure you searched far and wide... And YES there were reasons to go... but i was always opposed to it... on the whole.

Such as?

Just wondering.

" I´d rather be a stank ass hoe because I´m not stupid. Oh my goodness! I got more drugs! I´m always funny dude...I´m hilarious! Are we gonna smoke?"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 02/27/20 8:03am

BombSquad

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

BombSquad said:

easy. put an ultimatum. and any US soldier who is still there after midnight can and hopefully will be shot as a terrorist invader

and do you think that would end well for Iraq?

of course it would not. here we agree.

an that clearly shows, that the US is a fucked up facist imperialistic bully terrorist nation, that does NOT respect the sovereignty of other nations.

cool to see you admit that, and that for once we agree.




so using Pokemon's logic from a recent thead, it is not terrorism if you just fight terrorists with everythign in your power. so the next time some planes are crashed into some of your skyscrapers, remember: that is just self defense and just fighting the main global terrorist facist shithole nation


[Edited 2/27/20 8:06am]

Has anyone tried unplugging the United States and plugging it back in?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 02/27/20 8:49am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

I guess Only wouldn't mind Iraq invading Texas?

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 02/27/20 9:38am

BombSquad

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Saddam was able to keep control because he was a monster...

you do realise that you blow your 2nd amendment obsession out of the water with this LMFAO

Iraq under Saddam was one of the most heavily armed societies ever, not unlike the freaking dumbed down gun nuts you have in the US

yet the people were not able to get rid of this tyranny???

HAHAHAHAHA

so remember that the next time you bring up that idiotic P.A.R.A.N.O.I.A. arguement about the need to defend yourself agaisnt a possible hostile goverment..... it did not work ever in all of history, NOT ONCE, quite the contrary.

so it is a simple BULLSHIT ARGUMENT for ignorant uneducated fools unaware about history and NRA & Fox propganda driven lunatics LOL




[Edited 2/27/20 9:40am]

Has anyone tried unplugging the United States and plugging it back in?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 02/27/20 3:21pm

Pokeno4Money

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

Our current administration does not respect or even recognize the Rule of Law.


What on earth are you talking about? The Iraqi parliament's request to leave was a NONBINDING resolution.

No Rule of Law was broken.

"Never let nasty stalkers disrespect you. They start shit, you finish it. Go down to their level, that's the only way they'll understand. You have to handle things yourself."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 02/27/20 4:29pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

KoolEaze said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

haivng less than zero merit is not the same as supporting it... i am sure you searched far and wide... And YES there were reasons to go... but i was always opposed to it... on the whole.

Such as?

Just wondering.


tumbleweed

VOTE VOTE VOTE....EARLY
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 02/27/20 7:30pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

BombSquad said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Saddam was able to keep control because he was a monster...

you do realise that you blow your 2nd amendment obsession out of the water with this LMFAO

Iraq under Saddam was one of the most heavily armed societies ever, not unlike the freaking dumbed down gun nuts you have in the US

yet the people were not able to get rid of this tyranny???

HAHAHAHAHA

so remember that the next time you bring up that idiotic P.A.R.A.N.O.I.A. arguement about the need to defend yourself agaisnt a possible hostile goverment..... it did not work ever in all of history, NOT ONCE, quite the contrary.

so it is a simple BULLSHIT ARGUMENT for ignorant uneducated fools unaware about history and NRA & Fox propganda driven lunatics LOL




[Edited 2/27/20 9:40am]

it does not... LOL you are so quick to be nasty... bless your heart.

I stand with Ben and the Moderators!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 02/27/20 11:39pm

BombSquad

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

it does not... LOL you are so quick to be nasty... bless your heart.

LOL a truly convincing analysis and some undeniable evidence you present here!
well, at least within your intellectual and cognitive limitations.
respect!




okay, so let me try that too:


it does indeed!


Ha! cool, that was easy. simplistic Fox bot mindsets make debating much more easy! freeing yourself completely from facts and history and just say whatever comes to your mind? a nice approach LOL







it did not work against Saddam, and never against any other tyranny.

historical fact.

so to believe it would help you against the strongest army in history is just so unbelievably stupid, truly beyond words. NRA crippled brains will never grasp that.

[Edited 2/27/20 23:42pm]

Has anyone tried unplugging the United States and plugging it back in?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 02/28/20 4:00am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

BombSquad said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

it does not... LOL you are so quick to be nasty... bless your heart.

LOL a truly convincing analysis and some undeniable evidence you present here!
well, at least within your intellectual and cognitive limitations.
respect!




okay, so let me try that too:


it does indeed!


Ha! cool, that was easy. simplistic Fox bot mindsets make debating much more easy! freeing yourself completely from facts and history and just say whatever comes to your mind? a nice approach LOL







it did not work against Saddam, and never against any other tyranny.

historical fact.

so to believe it would help you against the strongest army in history is just so unbelievably stupid, truly beyond words. NRA crippled brains will never grasp that.

[Edited 2/27/20 23:42pm]

tell that to king george

I stand with Ben and the Moderators!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 02/28/20 4:40am

BombSquad

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

tell that to king george



sigh... tha was just some racist traitors who started whining because of TAXES, not against tyranny you uneducated clown LOL


so you honestly compare the UK of that era to Saddam, Hitler, Stalin and alike? that is another insult to all the victims of those, you are simply disgusting

as I said, high historical ignorance and no glimpse of educataion whatsoever, thank you for confirming my point once again

Has anyone tried unplugging the United States and plugging it back in?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 02/28/20 7:38am

Pokeno4Money

avatar

BombSquad said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Saddam was able to keep control because he was a monster...

Iraq under Saddam was one of the most heavily armed societies ever, not unlike the freaking dumbed down gun nuts you have in the US

yet the people were not able to get rid of this tyranny???


Let's see .... he had the 4th largest army in the freakin' world, over 900,000 strong.


He had tanks, rocket launchers, and machine guns ... and you think civilians with pistols could topple his army? lol lol lol


He slaughtered hundreds of thousands of civilians, and millions fled the country.


The 1991 rebellion lasted just a month for a reason.

Wow I can't believe you could say something so ignorant. neutral

"Never let nasty stalkers disrespect you. They start shit, you finish it. Go down to their level, that's the only way they'll understand. You have to handle things yourself."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 03/02/20 4:17am

BombSquad

avatar

Pokeno4Money said:

BombSquad said:

Iraq under Saddam was one of the most heavily armed societies ever, not unlike the freaking dumbed down gun nuts you have in the US

yet the people were not able to get rid of this tyranny???


Let's see .... he had the 4th largest army in the freakin' world, over 900,000 strong.


He had tanks, rocket launchers, and machine guns ... and you think civilians with pistols could topple his army? lol lol lol


He slaughtered hundreds of thousands of civilians, and millions fled the country.


The 1991 rebellion lasted just a month for a reason.

Wow I can't believe you could say something so ignorant. neutral



yes, they would not have had a chance... and that was exactly my point... Duh! it was a rhetorical question you clown LOL maybe it could also have helped to read more than just the first two lines of my post
ummm you're not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you? LMFAO



ok, I'll explain it, for the slower ones.... I just exposed the idiocy of OnlyInYourFarts, who always says it's oh so important to keep guns in your home, so you can defend yourself against the goverment in case it turns hositle
and I've always said in countless threads, that's idiotic and dumb, since the goverment has way stronger weapons. and the US army is way stronger than Saddams was. so Only himself basically disproved his NRA induced idiot claim.

and you just agreed with me and that the 2nd amendment is outdated and useless, since it comes from a time when shooting bullets was hardly faster than thowing them.

cool, for once we agree, we are getting somewhere!

just Only is still not smart enuff to grasp LOL



[Edited 3/2/20 8:10am]

Has anyone tried unplugging the United States and plugging it back in?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 03/02/20 7:54am

jaawwnn

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Unless they have some agreement in place they should leave. I was opposed to going there in the first place. They only understand brutality. Saddam was able to keep control because he was a monster... and even if they do have an agreement they should consider leaving.


Why the straight up racism Only? I may disagree with you on most big issues but you're usually coming from a viewpoint that's understandable. This statement, not so much.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 03/02/20 8:03am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Captain Sigh, a good name for him. lol

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 03/02/20 5:04pm

Pokeno4Money

avatar

BombSquad said:

cool, for once we agree, we are getting somewhere!


highfive

"Never let nasty stalkers disrespect you. They start shit, you finish it. Go down to their level, that's the only way they'll understand. You have to handle things yourself."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 03/02/20 6:25pm

poppys

BombSquad said:

sigh... tha was just some racist traitors who started whining because of TAXES, not against tyranny you uneducated clown LOL


Taxes can be tyranny. Broken record racist traitor bullshit. Do we really have to go through that again? All Hail the British Empire LOL, not.

"if you can't clap on the one, then don't clap at all"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 03/03/20 4:18am

BombSquad

avatar

poppys said:

BombSquad said:

sigh... tha was just some racist traitors who started whining because of TAXES, not against tyranny you uneducated clown LOL


Taxes can be tyranny. Broken record racist traitor bullshit. Do we really have to go through that again? All Hail the British Empire LOL, not.


another insult to all victims of genuine tyrannies. sad.


oh, and I don't wanna pay taxes. so can I blast that fat fucking orange trash a bullet through his dumb fucking head? the Declaration Of NdaTraitor says I can

Has anyone tried unplugging the United States and plugging it back in?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 03/03/20 6:38am

poppys

BombSquad said:

poppys said:


Taxes can be tyranny. Broken record racist traitor bullshit. Do we really have to go through that again? All Hail the British Empire LOL, not.


another insult to all victims of genuine tyrannies. sad.


oh, and I don't wanna pay taxes. so can I blast that fat fucking orange trash a bullet through his dumb fucking head? the Declaration Of NdaTraitor says I can


Interesting that you protect the Crown from 300 years ago and you're not even British. Do you do reenactments too?

"if you can't clap on the one, then don't clap at all"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 03/03/20 6:46am

BombSquad

avatar

you are mistaken. I don't give a flying fuck about the British either
but my views on certain things do not change historical events

so my broken record will keep playing, until someone goes back in time to change history

Has anyone tried unplugging the United States and plugging it back in?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 03/03/20 5:44pm

Pokeno4Money

avatar

BombSquad said:

you are mistaken. I don't give a flying fuck about the British either
but my views on certain things do not change historical events

so my broken record will keep playing, until someone goes back in time to change history


You really don't worry about getting tracked down for your threats of violence against Trump, eh? neutral

"Never let nasty stalkers disrespect you. They start shit, you finish it. Go down to their level, that's the only way they'll understand. You have to handle things yourself."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > This is surreal - US "rejects" Iraq's request to leave