independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sun 17th Nov 2019 9:36am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Edward Snowden: UFOS and Chem Trails are bs.
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 10/24/19 1:28pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Edward Snowden: UFOS and Chem Trails are bs.

Snowden was on Joe Rogan, amazing and scary info about how we are all being spied on. Must listen for both sides. One part of the interview Snowden said he saw the classified info, both UFOS and Chem Trails were not there. Sorry Alex and sorry Prince.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 10/24/19 1:34pm

KoolEaze

avatar

Chemtrails , at least the ones that conspiracy theorists believe in , are nonsense but UFOs are real. Not necessarily extraterrestrial spaceships but the UK has released a ton of documents that had never been accesible before. There´s also tons of NASA footage where you can clearly see unidentified flying objects.

Could be anything though.

" I´d rather be a stank ass hoe because I´m not stupid. Oh my goodness! I got more drugs! I´m always funny dude...I´m hilarious! Are we gonna smoke?"




http://kooleasehvac.com/
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 10/24/19 1:55pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

KoolEaze said:

Chemtrails , at least the ones that conspiracy theorists believe in , are nonsense but UFOs are real. Not necessarily extraterrestrial spaceships but the UK has released a ton of documents that had never been accesible before. There´s also tons of NASA footage where you can clearly see unidentified flying objects.

Could be anything though.

you realize that contrails are chemtrails as they are trails made of chemicals.... we now what is meant in this context about UFOs as well as chemtrails.

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 10/24/19 10:32pm

lust

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



KoolEaze said:


Chemtrails , at least the ones that conspiracy theorists believe in , are nonsense but UFOs are real. Not necessarily extraterrestrial spaceships but the UK has released a ton of documents that had never been accesible before. There´s also tons of NASA footage where you can clearly see unidentified flying objects.


Could be anything though.





you realize that contrails are chemtrails as they are trails made of chemicals.... we now what is meant in this context about UFOs as well as chemtrails.




Yep. Contrails are made of the chemical, Di hydrogen monoxide which is responsible for the deaths of 10s of thousands of people annually. It’s used in industrial solvents so let that sink in!
If the milk turns out to be sour, I aint the kinda pussy to drink it!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 10/25/19 6:30am

RodeoSchro

avatar

lust said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

you realize that contrails are chemtrails as they are trails made of chemicals.... we now what is meant in this context about UFOs as well as chemtrails.

Yep. Contrails are made of the chemical, Di hydrogen monoxide which is responsible for the deaths of 10s of thousands of people annually. It’s used in industrial solvents so let that sink in!



I've heard about di-hydrogen monoxide! I think it's part of a US Navy program, isn't ?!?

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 10/25/19 7:52am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Once again, these things are bunk. Snowden had access to the stuff. gosh

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 10/25/19 10:19am

lust

avatar

RodeoSchro said:



lust said:


OnlyNDaUsa said:



you realize that contrails are chemtrails as they are trails made of chemicals.... we now what is meant in this context about UFOs as well as chemtrails.



Yep. Contrails are made of the chemical, Di hydrogen monoxide which is responsible for the deaths of 10s of thousands of people annually. It’s used in industrial solvents so let that sink in!



I've heard about di-hydrogen monoxide! I think it's part of a US Navy program, isn't ?!?



Yep. It’s responsible for the loss of many lives as it’s a key component in the sinking of enemy craft. Nasty, nasty stuff!
If the milk turns out to be sour, I aint the kinda pussy to drink it!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 10/25/19 1:39pm

guitarslinger4
4

avatar

I haven't even finished the Rogan episiode yet, but there's so much important info Snowden is giving in the interview. It really puts into perspective how the US government, regardless of which party is running it, works mainly for its own benefit.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 10/25/19 3:14pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

lust said:

OnlyNDaUsa said: Yep. Contrails are made of the chemical, Di hydrogen monoxide which is responsible for the deaths of 10s of thousands of people annually. It’s used in industrial solvents so let that sink in!



I've heard about di-hydrogen monoxide! I think it's part of a US Navy program, isn't ?!?

whatever floats their boats

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 10/25/19 7:19pm

lust

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



RodeoSchro said:




lust said:


OnlyNDaUsa said: Yep. Contrails are made of the chemical, Di hydrogen monoxide which is responsible for the deaths of 10s of thousands of people annually. It’s used in industrial solvents so let that sink in!



I've heard about di-hydrogen monoxide! I think it's part of a US Navy program, isn't ?!?




whatever floats their boats



lol
If the milk turns out to be sour, I aint the kinda pussy to drink it!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 10/29/19 1:40pm

guitarslinger4
4

avatar

This episode was really incredible, everyone should watch/listen: https://youtu.be/efs3QRr8LWw

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 10/29/19 8:20pm

alexzander

Wish I could find that X-Files episode where they said that the gov't would admit the existence of UFO's, and there would be a very public event, but its really retroengineered alien tech being used to manipulate the populace. T'was an intersting episode from a couple of years back, and it was the 1st thing I thought abouth when the Navy admitted the existence of UFO's.

Do I take the X-files as gospel? OF course not. But it is an interesting theory.

This is what you want...This is what you get.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 10/31/19 3:30am

Cloudbuster

avatar

Snowden reminds me of that other fake whistleblower/actor Assange who kindly informed us that the government narrative concerning 9/11 is the correct one.

No chemtrails here, hey Ed?


Image result for chemtrails

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 10/31/19 6:27am

RodeoSchro

avatar

Cloudbuster said:

Snowden reminds me of that other fake whistleblower/actor Assange who kindly informed us that the government narrative concerning 9/11 is the correct one.

No chemtrails here, hey Ed?


Image result for chemtrails



Nope, there are no "chem trails" as the moonbats define them; i. e. purposeful chemical emissions from airplanes that are meant to affect or control humans on the ground.

But let's take a closer look at your photograph. Let's pretend we're crazy and assume those ARE chemically-laced emissions from airplanes.

That photograph appears to have been taken in a desert or perhaps a frozen tundra. Whatever, it's clearly been taken in an area where there are no large concentrations of humanity, or even any humans at all. Nor are there any crops or vegetation that we can see. It kind of looks like that's a coastline at the bottom but if it is, it looks like what you'd see at the North or South Pole.

Sooooo......uhhhh.....exactly WHAT would the chemicals in those emissions be aimed at?

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 11/07/19 12:41am

mk456

avatar

Closeup Filmed by Pilot

https://www.youtube.com/w...SjKk46qxxY

God Bless Prince
(I've been on prince.org on and off since 1998. This is my 3rd or 4th username as I forgot passwords. Previous usernames were mgck01, sledgemcpeak. Peace to all here)
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 11/11/19 5:02am

BombSquad

avatar

Shocking photographic evidence: chemtrails cause forest fires

https://www.the-postillon...aphic.html

Ideally speaking, the President of the United States and the dumbest person in the country would be two different people. Oh well.... money can't fix stupid
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 11/11/19 6:45am

RodeoSchro

avatar

mk456 said:

Closeup Filmed by Pilot

https://www.youtube.com/w...SjKk46qxxY



Yep, that is indeed a close-up of what the condensation along a plane's horizontal control surfaces looks like. Thank you for posting a clear, unambiguous video of contrails.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 11/11/19 8:09am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Bombsquad, you changed my mind. lol

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Edward Snowden: UFOS and Chem Trails are bs.