independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Wed 18th Sep 2019 1:31pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > The Palins are divorcing
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 09/09/19 4:38pm

TrivialPursuit

avatar

The Palins are divorcing

In the name of family values and 'murrica, Todd Palin is divorcing his bitch wife of 31 years Sarah Palin, citing they just can't live together anymore.

But gay people marrying is going to be the problem that brings down the country. Okay then.

She has to be a nightmare to live with.

This experience will cover courtship, sex, commitment, fetishes, loneliness, vindication, love, and hate.
http://bit.ly/1D3FG2U
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 09/09/19 7:39pm

PennyPurple

avatar

He finally smartened up.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 09/09/19 11:53pm

BombSquad

avatar

I'd still shag her brains out




oh. wait.

Ideally speaking, the President of the United States and the dumbest person in the country would be two different people. Oh well.... money can't fix stupid
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 09/10/19 5:24am

poppys

They're both mouth breathers.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 09/10/19 6:27am

RodeoSchro

avatar

America’s Worst Mother™ gets dumped by Wasilla Hillbilly #1.

And to think - she was not that far away from being one heartbeat away from the presidency.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 09/10/19 7:33am

Musicslave

RodeoSchro said:

America’s Worst Mother™ gets dumped by Wasilla Hillbilly #1.

And to think - she was not that far away from being one heartbeat away from the presidency.

-

Yeah, I actually gave McCain a shot until he added her to his ticket. Literally at that moment, I dropped him.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 09/10/19 8:35am

Empress

Musicslave said:

RodeoSchro said:

America’s Worst Mother™ gets dumped by Wasilla Hillbilly #1.

And to think - she was not that far away from being one heartbeat away from the presidency.

-

Yeah, I actually gave McCain a shot until he added her to his ticket. Literally at that moment, I dropped him.

I think he regretted that decision the moment he made it. She is a horrible person and I still wonder why he made the decision to choose her. I believe that lost it for him.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 09/10/19 8:44am

Musicslave

Empress said:

Musicslave said:

-

Yeah, I actually gave McCain a shot until he added her to his ticket. Literally at that moment, I dropped him.

I think he regretted that decision the moment he made it. She is a horrible person and I still wonder why he made the decision to choose her. I believe that lost it for him.

-

I think his regret came later after it was apparent she was in over her head to America and the world. Remember, McCain kept saying "the base loves her" or She really fires up the base." The problem is with that base strategy, there's the rest of us in the country who was not enamored by her looks or so-called folksy charm (especially not being one heartbeat away from the Oval). His Campaign Manager, Steve Schmidt pushed for her.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 09/10/19 9:36am

poppys

Musicslave said:

Empress said:

I think he regretted that decision the moment he made it. She is a horrible person and I still wonder why he made the decision to choose her. I believe that lost it for him.

-

I think his regret came later after it was apparent she was in over her head to America and the world. Remember, McCain kept saying "the base loves her" or She really fires up the base." The problem is with that base strategy, there's the rest of us in the country who was not enamored by her looks or so-called folksy charm (especially not being one heartbeat away from the Oval). His Campaign Manager, Steve Schmidt pushed for her.


There was a long piece in the New Yorker after she invited the Bill Kristol crowd up there. They were all enamoured without knowing a thing about her.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 09/10/19 12:47pm

Musicslave

poppys said:

Musicslave said:

-

I think his regret came later after it was apparent she was in over her head to America and the world. Remember, McCain kept saying "the base loves her" or She really fires up the base." The problem is with that base strategy, there's the rest of us in the country who was not enamored by her looks or so-called folksy charm (especially not being one heartbeat away from the Oval). His Campaign Manager, Steve Schmidt pushed for her.


There was a long piece in the New Yorker after she invited the Bill Kristol crowd up there. They were all enamoured without knowing a thing about her.

-

Apparently, they were thinking with the wrong head. (bada bop) lol

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 09/10/19 1:33pm

poppys

Musicslave said:

poppys said:


There was a long piece in the New Yorker after she invited the Bill Kristol crowd up there. They were all enamoured without knowing a thing about her.

-

Apparently, they were thinking with the wrong head. (bada bop) lol

Exactly. sexy

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 09/10/19 2:31pm

uPtoWnNY

Now she's free to fuck Glen Rice again. lol

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 09/10/19 4:04pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Family values eh.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 09/10/19 4:13pm

TrivialPursuit

avatar

uPtoWnNY said:

Now she's free to fuck Glen Rice again. lol


Or Glen Beck. razz lol

This experience will cover courtship, sex, commitment, fetishes, loneliness, vindication, love, and hate.
http://bit.ly/1D3FG2U
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 09/10/19 4:54pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

uPtoWnNY said:

Now she's free to fuck Glen Rice again. lol




Ouch!
Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 09/10/19 4:58pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

Musicslave said:

Empress said:

I think he regretted that decision the moment he made it. She is a horrible person and I still wonder why he made the decision to choose her. I believe that lost it for him.

-

I think his regret came later after it was apparent she was in over her head to America and the world. Remember, McCain kept saying "the base loves her" or She really fires up the base." The problem is with that base strategy, there's the rest of us in the country who was not enamored by her looks or so-called folksy charm (especially not being one heartbeat away from the Oval). His Campaign Manager, Steve Schmidt pushed for her.

And then regretted it big time - hence, "Game Change"

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 09/11/19 5:54am

Musicslave

DiminutiveRocker said:

Musicslave said:

-

I think his regret came later after it was apparent she was in over her head to America and the world. Remember, McCain kept saying "the base loves her" or She really fires up the base." The problem is with that base strategy, there's the rest of us in the country who was not enamored by her looks or so-called folksy charm (especially not being one heartbeat away from the Oval). His Campaign Manager, Steve Schmidt pushed for her.

And then regretted it big time - hence, "Game Change"

-

Yup. I had the same movie in mind when I posted yesterday. The actress playing Nicolle Wallace was good. It was so funny seeing her not able to vote for her own candidate (if I recall correctly).

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 09/11/19 7:55am

jjhunsecker

avatar

Musicslave said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

And then regretted it big time - hence, "Game Change"

-

Yup. I had the same movie in mind when I posted yesterday. The actress playing Nicolle Wallace was good. It was so funny seeing her not able to vote for her own candidate (if I recall correctly).

That was the brilliant Sarah Paulson in tht role

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 09/11/19 8:11am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Palin can hit me up.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 09/11/19 8:14am

13cjk13

2freaky4church1 said:

Palin can hit me up.

Get a blow up doll, they're smarter. And prettier.

"If we had had confidence the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 09/11/19 8:15am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

More into SE Cupp

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 09/11/19 8:54am

jjhunsecker

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Palin can hit me up.

Mr. or Mrs ??

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 09/11/19 8:59am

poppys

jjhunsecker said:

2freaky4church1 said:

Palin can hit me up.

Mr. or Mrs ??


SE Cup could probably bridge that gap.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 09/11/19 9:47am

Musicslave

jjhunsecker said:

Musicslave said:

-

Yup. I had the same movie in mind when I posted yesterday. The actress playing Nicolle Wallace was good. It was so funny seeing her not able to vote for her own candidate (if I recall correctly).

That was the brilliant Sarah Paulson in tht role

-

That's right! Sarah Paulson. I thought that movie was entertaining and scary at the same time. Yup, America dodged a bullet with that election. I know Sarah wouldn't have been writing policy or nothing but still... Entirely too much responsibility. (Yes, even being VP) lol

[Edited 9/11/19 9:53am]

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 09/11/19 9:48am

poppys

^^ Especially if McCain died in office.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 09/11/19 9:50am

Musicslave

2freaky4church1 said:

More into SE Cupp

-

I don't know why but SE looks like a porn star to me. Not knocking it just saying...

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 09/11/19 9:52am

Musicslave

poppys said:

^^ Especially if McCain died in office.

-

Right nod

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 09/11/19 9:54am

Musicslave

2freaky4church1 said:

More into SE Cupp

-

So are you saying you're into both Sarah and SE?

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 09/11/19 10:22am

jjhunsecker

avatar

Musicslave said:

2freaky4church1 said:

More into SE Cupp

-

I don't know why but SE looks like a porn star to me. Not knocking it just saying...

SE Cupp has that "sexy librarian" vibe that I love....I'm not a fan of her politics, but I dig her look

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 09/11/19 10:48am

Musicslave

jjhunsecker said:

Musicslave said:

-

I don't know why but SE looks like a porn star to me. Not knocking it just saying...

SE Cupp has that "sexy librarian" vibe that I love....I'm not a fan of her politics, but I dig her look

-

Maybe that's what it is. It's like at any given moment, she could throw her glasses off and start unbuttoning her blouse, etc. etc. lol

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 2 12>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > The Palins are divorcing