independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Man Goes Viral For Wearing ‘Make Racism Wrong Again’ Gea...
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 08/02/19 6:13pm

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

Man Goes Viral For Wearing ‘Make Racism Wrong Again’ Gea...

...At Pennsylvania Walmart Syndicated Local – CBS Pittsburgh

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — A Western Pennsylvania man is going viral for wearing “Make Racism Wrong Again” to a local Walmart store.

Jamal Lewis lives in Johnstown and his Facebook post has now been share hundreds of times.

In the photo, Lewis is wearing a “Make Racism Wrong Again” hat and t-shirt.

He said he wore the clothes to a local Walmart store and received “so many dirty looks.”

“Anyone that knows me knows I’ve lived in a few different places. And I’ve traveled all over the country, and outside the country. I’m not saying there’s not good people here, because they are. But there is a large amount of open in your face racism here,” Lewis posted.

AAFbLX7.img?h=450&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/man-goes-viral-for-wearing-make-racism-wrong-again-gear-at-pennsylvania-walmart/ar-AAFbGI1?ocid=spartanntp

#IDEFINEME #ALBUMSSTILLMATTER

A Liar Shall Not Tarry In My Presence
I will make you cyber shit in your pants!
What's the matter with your life
Is poverty bringing U down?
Is the mailman jerking U 'round?
Did he put your million dollar check
In
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 08/02/19 6:38pm

TrivialPursuit

avatar

I need seven of those shirts. One for each day of the week.

Just when U think U've got more than enough, that's when it all up and flies away.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 08/02/19 8:00pm

2elijah

avatar

Lol, I love it. Maybe trump will get the message.
popcorn
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 08/02/19 8:24pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

tell the DNC

Yo! Sam 'Who's the Boss?'
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 08/02/19 9:12pm

13cjk13

avatar

Tell every single republicunt member of congress.

"If we had had confidence the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 08/02/19 11:24pm

phunkdaddy

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

tell the DNC

Yeah because they said there were good people among White Nationalists.

Don't laugh at my funk
This funk is a serious joint
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 08/03/19 12:52am

jjhunsecker

avatar

phunkdaddy said:



OnlyNDaUsa said:


tell the DNC




Yeah because they said there were good people among White Nationalists.



He'll soon go into his diatribe about the KKK being composed of Democrats a hundred years ago, or that George Wallace was a Democrat 60 years ago. As if any of that is relevant to today
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 08/03/19 3:38am

2elijah

avatar

13cjk13 said:

Tell every single republicunt member of congress.


Exactly. They support trump who promotes racial divisiveness, and hate towards Black and Brown Americans. Now trump is trying to normalize it.

It will eventually backfire on him because Black and Brown Americans are unifying and will show their power at the voting booths.
[Edited 8/3/19 3:43am]
popcorn
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 08/03/19 9:23am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

phunkdaddy said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

tell the DNC

Yeah because they said there were good people among White Nationalists.

he exclued those... but uf you want to take an out of context sound bite...

Yo! Sam 'Who's the Boss?'
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 08/03/19 10:48pm

phunkdaddy

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

phunkdaddy said:

Yeah because they said there were good people among White Nationalists.

He'll soon go into his diatribe about the KKK being composed of Democrats a hundred years ago, or that George Wallace was a Democrat 60 years ago. As if any of that is relevant to today

lol

Don't laugh at my funk
This funk is a serious joint
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 08/03/19 10:49pm

phunkdaddy

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

phunkdaddy said:

Yeah because they said there were good people among White Nationalists.

he exclued those... but uf you want to take an out of context sound bite...

Oh I forgot you subscribe to Trump's Fake News Hocus Pocus

Don't laugh at my funk
This funk is a serious joint
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 08/04/19 6:10am

uPtoWnNY

jjhunsecker said:

phunkdaddy said:

Yeah because they said there were good people among White Nationalists.

He'll soon go into his diatribe about the KKK being composed of Democrats a hundred years ago, or that George Wallace was a Democrat 60 years ago. As if any of that is relevant to today

nod

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 08/04/19 10:27am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Only, think before typng.,

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 08/05/19 12:17pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

2elijah said:

13cjk13 said:

Tell every single republicunt member of congress.

Exactly. They support trump who promotes racial divisiveness, and hate towards Black and Brown Americans. Now trump is trying to normalize it. It will eventually backfire on him because Black and Brown Americans are unifying and will show their power at the voting booths. [Edited 8/3/19 3:43am]



Trump has fanned the flames of the crazy racist mentality - he wants to blame the media but he is the one making blatantly racist statements. He does not really give a shit about all of these victims - there was no tone of empathy in his voice and he could not evne get the city right. HE DOES NOT CARE.



[Edited 8/5/19 12:17pm]

Misinformation Kills
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 09/20/19 6:45am

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/4022050-fight-racism-shirt-make-racism-wrong-again-gift

Fight Racism Shirt | Make Racism Wrong Again Gift T-Shirt

Make Racism Wrong Again Gift T-Shirt

Design by Gawkclothing

https://www.teepublic.com...again-gift

#IDEFINEME #ALBUMSSTILLMATTER

A Liar Shall Not Tarry In My Presence
I will make you cyber shit in your pants!
What's the matter with your life
Is poverty bringing U down?
Is the mailman jerking U 'round?
Did he put your million dollar check
In
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 09/20/19 8:47am

poppys

OldFriends4Sale said:

...At Pennsylvania Walmart Syndicated Local – CBS Pittsburgh

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — A Western Pennsylvania man is going viral for wearing “Make Racism Wrong Again” to a local Walmart store.

Jamal Lewis lives in Johnstown and his Facebook post has now been share hundreds of times.

In the photo, Lewis is wearing a “Make Racism Wrong Again” hat and t-shirt.

He said he wore the clothes to a local Walmart store and received “so many dirty looks.”

“Anyone that knows me knows I’ve lived in a few different places. And I’ve traveled all over the country, and outside the country. I’m not saying there’s not good people here, because they are. But there is a large amount of open in your face racism here,” Lewis posted.

AAFbLX7.img?h=450&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/man-goes-viral-for-wearing-make-racism-wrong-again-gear-at-pennsylvania-walmart/ar-AAFbGI1?ocid=spartanntp


I adore coordinated fashion!!!

"if you can't clap on the one, don't clap at all"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Man Goes Viral For Wearing ‘Make Racism Wrong Again’ Gea...