independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Wed 19th Jun 2019 1:43am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Hate crime: 1 dead, 3 injured in shooting at San Diego synagogue during Passover Celebration
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 3 123>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 04/27/19 4:42pm

2elijah

avatar

Hate crime: 1 dead, 3 injured in shooting at San Diego synagogue during Passover Celebration

Prayers to victims and their families.

This incident has been labeled as a hate crime by law enforcement authorities. Shooting done by a 19-year old male, where authorities are investigating his social media activity and possible supporter of white supremacy ideology. Investigation still in process.

https://www.google.com/am...d=62676419

1 dead, 3 injured in shooting at San Diego synagogue during Passover celebration

By Matthew Fuhrman,Jack Date,Anthony Rivas
Apr 27, 2019, 5:57 PM ET


“A woman was fatally shot and three others were injured in a shooting during a Passover celebration at a San Diego synagogue Saturday, officials said.

The shooting happened about 11:30 a.m. local time at the Chabad of Poway synagogue.



The male suspect, a white 19-year-old San Diego resident, appeared to fire more than 10 rounds before leaving the synagogue, a law enforcement source told ABC News, noting that it all happened very quickly.

"[We were] outside in front of our house and heard about six gunshots, a pause, some yelling and then another six or seven gunshots," neighbor Chris Folts said, adding that he went inside to call 911.

During a news conference, San Diego Sheriff Bill Gore said that he had an AR-style assault weapon.

The four victims were transported to Palomar Medical Center, where one of them, an older woman, died. The three other are in stable condition, Gore said.”

(Click on link to continue reading)
[Edited 4/27/19 16:50pm]
The abortion ban issue...any relation to 2045 or pre-1848?
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 04/27/19 5:27pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

Apparently the suspect claims right wingers are not violent enough in support of their ideology I a white nationalist 4chan group and dislikes Trump because he is cozy with Israel. Fellow member cheered him on and wished him a “high score”
President Turd is the shit.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 04/27/19 10:48pm

2elijah

avatar

The guy hates Jewish people, so he went to a synagogue and put his hate into action. Total sicko.

(Note):I intentionally left out the name of that hate message board in the article below and replaced it with hyphens)


https://www.nbcnews.com/n...ue-n999211

Anti-Semitic open letter posted online under name of Chabad synagogue shooting suspect


“April 27, 2019, 7:14 PM EDT

By Ben Collins and Andrew Blankstein


“An anti-Semitic open letter posted under the name of a man suspected of opening fire at a synagogue near San Diego Saturday was left on a far-right message board hours before the attack.

San Diego police said one person was killed and three were injured in the Saturday morning shooting at the Chabad of Poway on the last day of Passover.

A suspect, John T. Earnest, 19, of San Diego, was taken into custody after the shooting, authorities said.

A user identifying himself as John Earnest posted a white nationalist open letter to the far-right message board (———). He also used the username "JohnTEarnest" to post the letter on a document hosting site.

The link to the anti-Semitic note was put online shortly after 9 a.m. Saturday and posted to (——-) along with a link to a Facebook page and says "a livestream will begin shortly."

There is no active link to a livestream on his Facebook page. The post also includes a link of songs the poster planned to play during the stream.

The (—-) post appears near identical to the one Brenton Tarrant left hours before opening fire at a mosque in Christchurch, New Zealand. It even links to the same document dumping sites PasteBin and MediaFire to host the open letter.

The attached note is similar in both format and tone to the one written by Tarrant, who killed 50 people last month. Tarrant and Pittsburgh synagogue shooter Robert Bowers are listed as a direct inspiration in the letter, which is riddled with almost exclusively anti-Semitic tropes and advocacy for white supremacy.

The letter claims the shooter began planning his attack shortly after Tarrant's attack. Like Tarrant's post, it follows a question-and-answer format.

The shooter claims in the Q-and-A section to eschew political ideology, saying he does not support Donald Trump because of his support for Israel. The writer also complains that conservatives aren't violent enough in support of their politics.

Shortly after the post, (——-) users cheered on the poster of the note. The first response encouraged the user to "get a high score." The letter repeatedly credits 8chan with the writer's radicalization.

Facebook removed the profile linked by (——) several hours after the shooting. Before the page was pulled down, white nationalists descended on the page, leaving messages for the shooter.”

[Edited 4/27/19 22:56pm]
The abortion ban issue...any relation to 2045 or pre-1848?
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 04/27/19 11:56pm

maplenpg

avatar

2elijah said:

The guy hates Jewish people, so he went to a synagogue and put his hate into action. Total sicko. (Note):I intentionally left out the name of that hate message board in the article below and replaced it with hyphens) https://www.nbcnews.com/n...ue-n999211 Anti-Semitic open letter posted online under name of Chabad synagogue shooting suspect “April 27, 2019, 7:14 PM EDT By Ben Collins and Andrew Blankstein “An anti-Semitic open letter posted under the name of a man suspected of opening fire at a synagogue near San Diego Saturday was left on a far-right message board hours before the attack. San Diego police said one person was killed and three were injured in the Saturday morning shooting at the Chabad of Poway on the last day of Passover. A suspect, John T. Earnest, 19, of San Diego, was taken into custody after the shooting, authorities said. A user identifying himself as John Earnest posted a white nationalist open letter to the far-right message board (———). He also used the username "JohnTEarnest" to post the letter on a document hosting site. The link to the anti-Semitic note was put online shortly after 9 a.m. Saturday and posted to (——-) along with a link to a Facebook page and says "a livestream will begin shortly." There is no active link to a livestream on his Facebook page. The post also includes a link of songs the poster planned to play during the stream. The (—-) post appears near identical to the one Brenton Tarrant left hours before opening fire at a mosque in Christchurch, New Zealand. It even links to the same document dumping sites PasteBin and MediaFire to host the open letter. The attached note is similar in both format and tone to the one written by Tarrant, who killed 50 people last month. Tarrant and Pittsburgh synagogue shooter Robert Bowers are listed as a direct inspiration in the letter, which is riddled with almost exclusively anti-Semitic tropes and advocacy for white supremacy. The letter claims the shooter began planning his attack shortly after Tarrant's attack. Like Tarrant's post, it follows a question-and-answer format. The shooter claims in the Q-and-A section to eschew political ideology, saying he does not support Donald Trump because of his support for Israel. The writer also complains that conservatives aren't violent enough in support of their politics. Shortly after the post, (——-) users cheered on the poster of the note. The first response encouraged the user to "get a high score." The letter repeatedly credits 8chan with the writer's radicalization. Facebook removed the profile linked by (——) several hours after the shooting. Before the page was pulled down, white nationalists descended on the page, leaving messages for the shooter.” [Edited 4/27/19 22:56pm]

What scares me more than anything is that it seems to becoming 'just' another shooting in America, and I found myself thinking at least it's 'only' one person dead. Hell no, my brain needs a slap. This idiot was only 19, how do you get that filled with hate by 19? How has it become acceptable that people can cheer on people discussing mass murder on the net (apparently the FBI were alerted by one user who saw his posts - at least someone had a conscience)? What will change after this shooting? Nothing, same as the last one, and the next, and the one after that.

If love is the answer, what was the question? - Carter USM.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 04/28/19 12:06am

PeteSilas

i think they say men are most violent between the ages of like 15 or 16 to 27. most violent crime is young men, my own theory is that they don't have any way of defining manhood today and don't really know how to go about proving their manhood and it leads to all kinds of stupidity as well as being easily manipulated by others. But, none of that's on my mind as I read this as a hometown tragedy here in seattle, we had a crane somehow fall and 4 people died, I wasn't far from where it happened, none of us are promised tomorrow and we all must die, those are my thoughts today. Lots of things happen that make no real sense, of course when we do things to each other, well, that just seems so unneccesary.

maplenpg said:

2elijah said:

The guy hates Jewish people, so he went to a synagogue and put his hate into action. Total sicko. (Note):I intentionally left out the name of that hate message board in the article below and replaced it with hyphens) https://www.nbcnews.com/n...ue-n999211 Anti-Semitic open letter posted online under name of Chabad synagogue shooting suspect “April 27, 2019, 7:14 PM EDT By Ben Collins and Andrew Blankstein “An anti-Semitic open letter posted under the name of a man suspected of opening fire at a synagogue near San Diego Saturday was left on a far-right message board hours before the attack. San Diego police said one person was killed and three were injured in the Saturday morning shooting at the Chabad of Poway on the last day of Passover. A suspect, John T. Earnest, 19, of San Diego, was taken into custody after the shooting, authorities said. A user identifying himself as John Earnest posted a white nationalist open letter to the far-right message board (———). He also used the username "JohnTEarnest" to post the letter on a document hosting site. The link to the anti-Semitic note was put online shortly after 9 a.m. Saturday and posted to (——-) along with a link to a Facebook page and says "a livestream will begin shortly." There is no active link to a livestream on his Facebook page. The post also includes a link of songs the poster planned to play during the stream. The (—-) post appears near identical to the one Brenton Tarrant left hours before opening fire at a mosque in Christchurch, New Zealand. It even links to the same document dumping sites PasteBin and MediaFire to host the open letter. The attached note is similar in both format and tone to the one written by Tarrant, who killed 50 people last month. Tarrant and Pittsburgh synagogue shooter Robert Bowers are listed as a direct inspiration in the letter, which is riddled with almost exclusively anti-Semitic tropes and advocacy for white supremacy. The letter claims the shooter began planning his attack shortly after Tarrant's attack. Like Tarrant's post, it follows a question-and-answer format. The shooter claims in the Q-and-A section to eschew political ideology, saying he does not support Donald Trump because of his support for Israel. The writer also complains that conservatives aren't violent enough in support of their politics. Shortly after the post, (——-) users cheered on the poster of the note. The first response encouraged the user to "get a high score." The letter repeatedly credits 8chan with the writer's radicalization. Facebook removed the profile linked by (——) several hours after the shooting. Before the page was pulled down, white nationalists descended on the page, leaving messages for the shooter.” [Edited 4/27/19 22:56pm]

What scares me more than anything is that it seems to becoming 'just' another shooting in America, and I found myself thinking at least it's 'only' one person dead. Hell no, my brain needs a slap. This idiot was only 19, how do you get that filled with hate by 19? How has it become acceptable that people can cheer on people discussing mass murder on the net (apparently the FBI were alerted by one user who saw his posts - at least someone had a conscience)? What will change after this shooting? Nothing, same as the last one, and the next, and the one after that.

Prince.org: With fans like these he didn't need haters.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 04/28/19 12:16am

maplenpg

avatar

PeteSilas said:

i think they say men are most violent between the ages of like 15 or 16 to 27. most violent crime is young men, my own theory is that they don't have any way of defining manhood today and don't really know how to go about proving their manhood and it leads to all kinds of stupidity as well as being easily manipulated by others. But, none of that's on my mind as I read this as a hometown tragedy here in seattle, we had a crane somehow fall and 4 people died, I wasn't far from where it happened, none of us are promised tomorrow and we all must die, those are my thoughts today. Lots of things happen that make no real sense, of course when we do things to each other, well, that just seems so unneccesary.

maplenpg said:

What scares me more than anything is that it seems to becoming 'just' another shooting in America, and I found myself thinking at least it's 'only' one person dead. Hell no, my brain needs a slap. This idiot was only 19, how do you get that filled with hate by 19? How has it become acceptable that people can cheer on people discussing mass murder on the net (apparently the FBI were alerted by one user who saw his posts - at least someone had a conscience)? What will change after this shooting? Nothing, same as the last one, and the next, and the one after that.

You're right Pete, but it still blows my mind that planning a mass shooting seems like a good idea to a 19 year old - like you say, it just seems so unneccesary. I'm sorry to hear about the crane in your hometown too. Guess we never know which day will be our last, just gotta try to make the most of the time we have.

If love is the answer, what was the question? - Carter USM.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 04/28/19 5:05am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

Anti-Trump.

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 04/28/19 6:44am

2elijah

avatar

maplenpg said:



2elijah said:


The guy hates Jewish people, so he went to a synagogue and put his hate into action. Total sicko. (Note):I intentionally left out the name of that hate message board in the article below and replaced it with hyphens) https://www.nbcnews.com/n...ue-n999211 Anti-Semitic open letter posted online under name of Chabad synagogue shooting suspect “April 27, 2019, 7:14 PM EDT By Ben Collins and Andrew Blankstein “An anti-Semitic open letter posted under the name of a man suspected of opening fire at a synagogue near San Diego Saturday was left on a far-right message board hours before the attack. San Diego police said one person was killed and three were injured in the Saturday morning shooting at the Chabad of Poway on the last day of Passover. A suspect, John T. Earnest, 19, of San Diego, was taken into custody after the shooting, authorities said. A user identifying himself as John Earnest posted a white nationalist open letter to the far-right message board (———). He also used the username "JohnTEarnest" to post the letter on a document hosting site. The link to the anti-Semitic note was put online shortly after 9 a.m. Saturday and posted to (——-) along with a link to a Facebook page and says "a livestream will begin shortly." There is no active link to a livestream on his Facebook page. The post also includes a link of songs the poster planned to play during the stream. The (—-) post appears near identical to the one Brenton Tarrant left hours before opening fire at a mosque in Christchurch, New Zealand. It even links to the same document dumping sites PasteBin and MediaFire to host the open letter. The attached note is similar in both format and tone to the one written by Tarrant, who killed 50 people last month. Tarrant and Pittsburgh synagogue shooter Robert Bowers are listed as a direct inspiration in the letter, which is riddled with almost exclusively anti-Semitic tropes and advocacy for white supremacy. The letter claims the shooter began planning his attack shortly after Tarrant's attack. Like Tarrant's post, it follows a question-and-answer format. The shooter claims in the Q-and-A section to eschew political ideology, saying he does not support Donald Trump because of his support for Israel. The writer also complains that conservatives aren't violent enough in support of their politics. Shortly after the post, (——-) users cheered on the poster of the note. The first response encouraged the user to "get a high score." The letter repeatedly credits 8chan with the writer's radicalization. Facebook removed the profile linked by (——) several hours after the shooting. Before the page was pulled down, white nationalists descended on the page, leaving messages for the shooter.” [Edited 4/27/19 22:56pm]

What scares me more than anything is that it seems to becoming 'just' another shooting in America, and I found myself thinking at least it's 'only' one person dead. Hell no, my brain needs a slap. This idiot was only 19, how do you get that filled with hate by 19? How has it become acceptable that people can cheer on people discussing mass murder on the net (apparently the FBI were alerted by one user who saw his posts - at least someone had a conscience)? What will change after this shooting? Nothing, same as the last one, and the next, and the one after that.



That’s whats surprising, his age. How do you become that deep into that idea at that age unless influenced by others, with that type of racist ideology. He was as young as the Dylan Roof guy. It’s like they’re lacking something from home/in their lives and somehow they become easy targets on social media from those types of racist sites. It’s idiotic that they think their ingrained actions/hatred will change peoples’ right to choose what religious beliefs to embrace.

These shooters/haters are angry, insecure and embrace a false, racist ideology filled with ignorance, and it’s only intention is to promote hate. It’s really sad that others have to suffer from their actions.
[Edited 4/28/19 6:47am]
The abortion ban issue...any relation to 2045 or pre-1848?
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 04/28/19 7:33am

Pokeno4Money

avatar

PeteSilas said:

i think they say men are most violent between the ages of like 15 or 16 to 27. most violent crime is young men, my own theory is that they don't have any way of defining manhood today and don't really know how to go about proving their manhood and it leads to all kinds of stupidity as well as being easily manipulated by others.


It's one simple reason why males are more violent between those ages: Testosterone.

This is something I studied. Testosterone activates the subcortical areas of the brain, which is the part responsible for aggression.


And testosterone levels tend to decrease as males age.

"Jussie Smollett wanted to become the Rosa Parks of Gay Black Men, but instead he became the Rosie Ruiz."

https://nypost.com/2019/0...a-is-long/
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 04/28/19 8:47am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Anti-Trump.



right winger though. Doesn’t like Teump because he doesn’t think he’s racist enough. Let be HONEST
[Edited 4/28/19 8:49am]
President Turd is the shit.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 04/28/19 9:03am

poppys

I was wondering when at least one of those violent white nationalist types was going to figure out Trump is pro Israel - at least outwardly. They don't seem too bright.

[Edited 4/28/19 9:04am]

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 04/28/19 9:07am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Anti-Trump.

right winger though. Doesn’t like Teump because he doesn’t think he’s racist enough. Let be HONEST [Edited 4/28/19 8:49am]

Trump derangement syndrome. The San Diego shooter suffered from it. Smollett suffered from it. Not red hats/MAGA fault.

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 04/28/19 9:34am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:



Ugot2shakesumthin said:


SuperFurryAnimal said:

Anti-Trump.



right winger though. Doesn’t like Teump because he doesn’t think he’s racist enough. Let be HONEST [Edited 4/28/19 8:49am]


Trump derangement syndrome. The San Diego shooter suffered from it. Smollett suffered from it. Not red hats/MAGA fault.



Anyone wearing a MAGA hat or supports Trump has Trump derangement syndrome lol
President Turd is the shit.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 04/28/19 10:05am

2elijah

avatar

poppys said:

I was wondering when at least one of those violent white nationalist types was going to figure out Trump is pro Israel - at least outwardly. They don't seem too bright.

[Edited 4/28/19 9:04am]



Yes there is a rise in that type of domestic terrorism,in this country. Some folks don’t like hearing that truth, and tend to find ways to twist. It’s global as well. Lately some churches, synagogues and mosques have been their targets.


From Fact-check.org:

https://www.factcheck.org...tionalism/


The Facts on White Nationalism
By Robert Farley

Posted on March 20, 2019

“In the wake of the attack on two New Zealand mosques, President Donald Trump said he did not see white nationalism as a rising threat around the world, but rather “a small group of people that have very, very serious problems.”

Experts, however, say there are a number of indicators that suggest white nationalism and white supremacy — and violence inspired by them — are on the rise, in the U.S. and around the world.

The Southern Poverty Law Center reports a dramatic increase in the number of white nationalist groups in the U.S., from 100 chapters in 2017 to 148 in 2018.
The Anti-Defamation League reports a 182 percent increase in incidents of the distribution of white supremacist propaganda, and an increase in the number of rallies and demonstrations by white supremacy groups, from 76 in 2017 to 91 in 2018.

A study by the Center for Strategic and International Studies found the number of terrorist attacks by far-right perpetrators quadrupled in the U.S. between 2016 and 2017, and that far-right attacks in Europe rose 43 percent over the same period. Among those incidents, CSIS states, the rise of attacks by white supremacists and anti-government extremists is “of particular concern.”
[Edited 4/28/19 10:26am]
The abortion ban issue...any relation to 2045 or pre-1848?
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 04/28/19 10:07am

2elijah

avatar

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:



Ugot2shakesumthin said:


SuperFurryAnimal said:

Anti-Trump.



right winger though. Doesn’t like Teump because he doesn’t think he’s racist enough. Let be HONEST [Edited 4/28/19 8:49am]


Trump derangement syndrome. The San Diego shooter suffered from it. Smollett suffered from it. Not red hats/MAGA fault.



Anyone wearing a MAGA hat or supports Trump has Trump derangement syndrome lol

Yes trump himself is deranged.
The abortion ban issue...any relation to 2045 or pre-1848?
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 04/28/19 10:30am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

2elijah said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:
Anyone wearing a MAGA hat or supports Trump has Trump derangement syndrome lol
Yes trump himself is deranged.

He is a vibrant young man at heart.

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 04/28/19 10:37am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:



2elijah said:


Ugot2shakesumthin said:
Anyone wearing a MAGA hat or supports Trump has Trump derangement syndrome lol

Yes trump himself is deranged.


He is a vibrant young man at heart.


Like a school shooter or young chain smokers heart.
President Turd is the shit.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 04/28/19 10:43am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

He is a vibrant young man at heart.

Like a school shooter or young chain smokers heart.

Trump is the choice of the new Generation. Obama and Hillary are over.

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 04/28/19 11:47am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:



Ugot2shakesumthin said:


SuperFurryAnimal said:



He is a vibrant young man at heart.



Like a school shooter or young chain smokers heart.


Trump is the choice of the new Generation. Obama and Hillary are over.



lol
Old geezers who fall for Fox News a “new” generation? You are the best troll account ever lol
President Turd is the shit.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 04/28/19 12:16pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:



Ugot2shakesumthin said:


SuperFurryAnimal said:



He is a vibrant young man at heart.



Like a school shooter or young chain smokers heart.


Trump is the choice of the new Generation. Obama and Hillary are over.



lol
Old geezers who fall for Fox News a “new” generation? You are the best troll account ever lol


I bet he secretly writes for The Onion
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 04/28/19 12:23pm

onlyforaminute

It's sad and a bigger shame this will just be another incident tossed on the pile soon forgotten and zero will change.

:f:
Year of Return 2019
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 04/28/19 12:56pm

Pokeno4Money

avatar

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

lol Old geezers who fall for Fox News a “new” generation? You are the best troll account ever lol


You were saying?

Image result for tomi lahren


Image result for megyn kelly

Image result for young kim

"Jussie Smollett wanted to become the Rosa Parks of Gay Black Men, but instead he became the Rosie Ruiz."

https://nypost.com/2019/0...a-is-long/
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 04/28/19 12:59pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

Pokeno4Money said:



Ugot2shakesumthin said:


lol Old geezers who fall for Fox News a “new” generation? You are the best troll account ever lol


You were saying?

Image result for tomi lahren


Image result for megyn kelly

Image result for young kim





The hosts are always mostly hot women. That’s part of Fox’s m.o.
their DEMOGRAPHIC is half senile of geezers. That’s FACT!
President Turd is the shit.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 04/28/19 1:00pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

Pokeno4Money said:



Ugot2shakesumthin said:


lol Old geezers who fall for Fox News a “new” generation? You are the best troll account ever lol


You were saying?

Image result for tomi lahren


Image result for megyn kelly

Image result for young kim




Oh the straw man you people backflip over.
The hosts are always mostly hot women. That’s part of Fox’s m.o.
their DEMOGRAPHIC is half senile of geezers. That’s FACT!

lol
President Turd is the shit.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 04/28/19 1:05pm

Pokeno4Money

avatar

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

Pokeno4Money said:


You were saying?

Image result for tomi lahren


Image result for megyn kelly

Image result for young kim

The hosts are always mostly hot women. That’s part of Fox’s m.o. their DEMOGRAPHIC is half senile of geezers. That’s FACT!


Ummm ... only one of those three works for Fox. tease

"Jussie Smollett wanted to become the Rosa Parks of Gay Black Men, but instead he became the Rosie Ruiz."

https://nypost.com/2019/0...a-is-long/
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 04/28/19 1:38pm

2elijah

avatar

onlyforaminute said:

It's sad and a bigger shame this will just be another incident tossed on the pile soon forgotten and zero will change.

:f:



https://www-m.cnn.com/201...cnn.com%2F


Unfortunately, you may be right, but it’s important that these killers are exposed, because they are a threat to society. The good thing is, at least they caught the suspect. Authorities are checking to see if this same guy had something to do with a fire at a nearby mosque:

Police are investigating possible link between California synagogue shooting suspect and nearby mosque fire

By Madeline Holcombe and Hollie Silverman, CNN

Updated at 3:18 PM ET, Sun April 28, 2019



“As investigators search for answers in the deadly shooting at a California synagogue, police are looking into a possible link between the suspected gunman and a fire at a nearby mosque.
One person was killed and at least three others wounded in a shooting Saturday at Congregation Chabad in Poway, about 22 miles north of San Diego, according to authorities.

The San Diego Sheriff's Department said it assigned deputies to religious centers throughout the weekend. While security has been heightened, authorities said it is not indicative of a greater threat.
"We encourage our communities to continue with scheduled events and other activities as normal," the department said in a statement. "The suspect in the Poway incident today has been captured and we believe he acted alone."


The suspect in custody has been identified as John Earnest, a 19-year-old student at California State University San Marcos.
He was booked into San Diego Central Jail early Sunday on one count of first-degree murder and three counts of first-degree attempted murder, according to the San Diego Sheriff's Inmate Website.
Authorities are investigating whether he is connected to an arson attack at a mosque in nearby Escondido last month, San Diego County Sheriff Bill Gore said.“
The abortion ban issue...any relation to 2045 or pre-1848?
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 04/28/19 2:19pm

onlyforaminute

^ Another somebody trying to stir up an very unsteady situation alongside the back and forth vandalism.
Year of Return 2019
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 04/29/19 11:58am

13cjk13

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Anti-Trump.

Hilarious.

"If we had had confidence the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 04/29/19 12:00pm

13cjk13

Pokeno4Money said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

Pokeno4Money said: The hosts are always mostly hot women. That’s part of Fox’s m.o. their DEMOGRAPHIC is half senile of geezers. That’s FACT!


Ummm ... only one of those three works for Fox. tease

The others are just ignorant assholes.

"If we had had confidence the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 04/29/19 12:52pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

13cjk13 said:



SuperFurryAnimal said:


Anti-Trump.



Hilarious.



The shooter called Trump a "cocksucker" among other expletives. He hated Trump.
What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 3 123>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Hate crime: 1 dead, 3 injured in shooting at San Diego synagogue during Passover Celebration