independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Wed 16th Oct 2019 7:30pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Trump - Fordham University Report Card & Other Schools
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 2 of 2 <12
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #30 posted 03/08/19 7:50am

2elijah

avatar

benni said:



2elijah said:


benni said:



Midland address is still within the Jamaica Estates in Queens. Actually, it's not far from the Wareham address.



Yes, Midland Parkway is in Queens, NY. According to Wikipedia: Trump was born in Jamaica Hospital, Queens, NY. “Jump to Early life and education · In 1964, Trump enrolled at Fordham University.(1964-1966). After two years, he transferred to the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. While at Wharton, he worked at the family business, Elizabeth Trump & Son. He graduated in May 1968 with a B.S. in economics.” So he did attend Fordham University for 2 years. [Edited 3/8/19 5:15am]


Yes, he did attend Fordham. I'm not denying that at all. I'm just saying that the above college transcipt is not real.




Oh I’m not disagreeing that it may be fake, because there’s no date on it, and the address at the time is questionable. Also, especially if Cohen sent them a threat letter to not release trump’s transcript, so it probably was never released.
[Edited 3/8/19 8:32am]
“Uncomfortable conversations creates change” — Anonymous
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #31 posted 03/08/19 7:53am

poppys

free2bFreeda2 said:

Ok, i found this:dated 1968 Under the Button Logo Donald Trump's Junior Year Transcript Photo by Gage Skidmore // CC BY-SA 2.0 BY DAVID AKST, ALESSANDRO CONSUELOS, AND MJ KANG FEBRUARY 23, 2017 AT 1:59 PM :

https://www.underthebutto...pt-grades

Here it is, everyone. We finally got our hands on a section of President Trump's transcript, and the contents are sure to make some waves. Check out his junior year transcript below, and we'll try to find his senior year transcript as soon as we can. (note: my device is limited to transfer the transcript image, can you post it?)

Yes, those are the Wharton grades in the OP too, WAIT they were there last night now they are gone, hmmm. Your link is working Freeda.

No Fordham grades besides the undated document so far. If they did make it up, it's pretty entertaining, a statistics no-show. lol Not to mention he sucked at management & economics.

[Edited 3/8/19 7:54am]

"people like you"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #32 posted 03/08/19 8:03am

free2bFreeda2

poppys said:



free2bFreeda2 said:


Ok, i found this:dated 1968 Under the Button Logo Donald Trump's Junior Year Transcript Photo by Gage Skidmore // CC BY-SA 2.0 BY DAVID AKST, ALESSANDRO CONSUELOS, AND MJ KANG FEBRUARY 23, 2017 AT 1:59 PM :

https://www.underthebutto...pt-grades

Here it is, everyone. We finally got our hands on a section of President Trump's transcript, and the contents are sure to make some waves. Check out his junior year transcript below, and we'll try to find his senior year transcript as soon as we can. (note: my device is limited to transfer the transcript image, can you post it?)


Yes, those are the Wharton grades in the OP too, WAIT they were there last night now they are gone, hmmm. Your link is working Freeda.

No Fordham grades besides the undated document so far. If they did make it up, it's pretty entertaining, a statistics no-show. lol Not to mention he sucked at management & economics.

[Edited 3/8/19 7:54am]


poppys, can your system's device post the transcript's image?

:
https://www.underthebutto...ipt-grades

[Edited 3/8/19 8:10am]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #33 posted 03/08/19 8:09am

poppys

benni said:

2elijah said:

benni said: Unless his parents kept that address and used that for mailing purposes only. Other than that, there is also no date on the transcript.


Which, I guess, is possible, but I would highly doubt it. Trump's dad was a lot like him in the sense that appearances mattered. The Wareham home was a lot smaller than the home on Midland. I don't know if Fred's ego would allow him to use that address when he had a bigger home.

And most college transcripts, that I've ever seen, have the date or year with the semester listed. Also, from the above, he was given 3 credits from a class he failed. If the college was going to cheat in his favor, they would have doctored his grades to give him the credits, so that it wasn't so blatantly obvious that they were passing him through school.


Sometimes you get a price break if you are in the community, but they're both Queens so that's a wash.

"people like you"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #34 posted 03/08/19 8:17am

poppys

free2bFreeda2 said:

poppys said:

Yes, those are the Wharton grades in the OP too, WAIT they were there last night now they are gone, hmmm. Your link is working Freeda.

No Fordham grades besides the undated document so far. If they did make it up, it's pretty entertaining, a statistics no-show. lol Not to mention he sucked at management & economics.

[Edited 3/8/19 7:54am]

poppys, can your system's device post the transcript's image? ⬇ : https://www.underthebutto...ipt-grades[Edited 3/8/19 8:10am]


This sounds hokey to me. Like the all professor notes, including "the best deals". Looks like a parody.

07e76050-8e01-43bd-b183-afb2fba2fea5.sized-1000x1000.png?w=541.890625

[Edited 3/8/19 8:24am]

"people like you"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #35 posted 03/08/19 8:20am

free2bFreeda2

poppys said:



free2bFreeda2 said:


poppys said:


Yes, those are the Wharton grades in the OP too, WAIT they were there last night now they are gone, hmmm. Your link is working Freeda.

No Fordham grades besides the undated document so far. If they did make it up, it's pretty entertaining, a statistics no-show. lol Not to mention he sucked at management & economics.


[Edited 3/8/19 7:54am]



poppys, can your system's device post the transcript's image? ⬇ : https://www.underthebutto...ipt-grades[Edited 3/8/19 8:10am]


Some of this sounds hokey to me. Like the professor notes about "the best deals". Is this for real?


yeah, i feel you might be right. it does seem "hokey."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #36 posted 03/08/19 8:24am

benni

avatar

poppys said:

free2bFreeda2 said:

poppys said: poppys, can your system's device post the transcript's image? ⬇ : https://www.underthebutto...ipt-grades[Edited 3/8/19 8:10am]


Some of this sounds hokey to me. Like the professor notes about "the best deals". Is this for real?



LOL Those are great!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #37 posted 03/08/19 8:25am

2elijah

avatar

poppys said:



free2bFreeda2 said:


poppys said:


Yes, those are the Wharton grades in the OP too, WAIT they were there last night now they are gone, hmmm. Your link is working Freeda.

No Fordham grades besides the undated document so far. If they did make it up, it's pretty entertaining, a statistics no-show. lol Not to mention he sucked at management & economics.


[Edited 3/8/19 7:54am]



poppys, can your system's device post the transcript's image? ⬇ : https://www.underthebutto...ipt-grades[Edited 3/8/19 8:10am]


Some of this sounds hokey to me. Like the professor notes about "the best deals". Is this for real?


And the A+ in ‘Intermediate Russian’. Someone’s spoof on his admiration for Putin. Lol. But according to Wiki he did attend both schools. Guess we’ll never see the real transcript.
“Uncomfortable conversations creates change” — Anonymous
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #38 posted 03/08/19 8:26am

poppys

He seems to have done a pretty good job of making his grades disappear. People are afraid of him, I guess.

"people like you"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #39 posted 03/08/19 8:27am

2elijah

avatar

free2bFreeda2 said:

poppys said:



free2bFreeda2 said:


poppys said:


Yes, those are the Wharton grades in the OP too, WAIT they were there last night now they are gone, hmmm. Your link is working Freeda.

No Fordham grades besides the undated document so far. If they did make it up, it's pretty entertaining, a statistics no-show. lol Not to mention he sucked at management & economics.


[Edited 3/8/19 7:54am]



poppys, can your system's device post the transcript's image? ⬇ : https://www.underthebutto...ipt-grades[Edited 3/8/19 8:10am]


Some of this sounds hokey to me. Like the professor notes about "the best deals". Is this for real?


yeah, i feel you might be right. it does seem "hokey."

Agree, the professor notes are hilarious.
“Uncomfortable conversations creates change” — Anonymous
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #40 posted 03/08/19 8:37am

poppys

lol Luv's link was different but I didn't read the comments. Now it's gone.


"people like you"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #41 posted 03/08/19 8:42am

free2bFreeda2

2elijah said:

free2bFreeda2 said:


yeah, i feel you might be right. it does seem "hokey."

Agree, the professor notes are hilarious.

and the weird part is the article was posted on February 23 2017. so folks were onto him as a dunce way bsck then.
thx poppys for posting the (seemingly) phoney transcript.

trump musta had some embarrassing grades. anyways, check out the following vid



trump the bamboozler
[Edited 3/8/19 8:51am]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #42 posted 03/08/19 9:15am

poppys

free2bFreeda2 said:

2elijah said:
Agree, the professor notes are hilarious.

and the weird part is the article was posted on February 23 2017. so folks were onto him as a dunce way bsck then. thx poppys for posting the (seemingly) phoney transcript. ⬇ trump musta had some embarrassing grades. anyways, check out the following vid trump the bamboozler


falloff fantastic! Dimi called it. And they mention the address and the date. The only thing we missed was the newer font.

"people like you"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #43 posted 03/09/19 8:27am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

I'm sure his real grades are worse.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #44 posted 03/09/19 11:11am

jjhunsecker

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

I'm sure his real grades are worse.



He's a fucking moron
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 2 of 2 <12
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Trump - Fordham University Report Card & Other Schools