independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Thu 21st Nov 2019 8:43pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Trump, Russia and ALL Things Related part 4
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 24 of 26 « First<17181920212223242526>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #690 posted 02/23/19 10:59am

poppys

^^ Trump has done many illegal things and used the legal system to enrich himself all of his life. I do not think it's our collective fault, flawed as we are. Rich, powerful people have always found ways to prey on everyone else. They'll take anybody's money up and down the scale.

politics: the art or science of government.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #691 posted 02/23/19 1:59pm

herb4

avatar

Yeah, I didn't mean to imply it was "our fault" so much as as systematic one like you describe. The rich and influential write the laws and enforce them. Our prisons aren't packed with wealthy people even they though they commit the most egregious robberies.

Add in a lack of emphasis on education and a decades long propaganda campaign and you have a dumb, brainwashed electorate.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #692 posted 02/24/19 12:40am

maplenpg

avatar

herb4 said:

poppys said:

Cohen won't be discussing Russia in the public hearings. But there are 3 sessions. Good article explains where we're at with Cohen:


I doubt Cohen (or even Trump for that matter) had any sort of nefarious, pre-determined plan or anything like that to conspire with Russia against the United States; meaning I doubt there was "collusion" in any formal sense.

What we're looking at here is basically money laundering and incredibly shady loans through a foreign government, going back to the early to mid 90's, that invariably ties into the Russian mob. Lots of shady shit going back a while. Problem for Trump is that he likely never expected to become President and have the Russian fuckery with the elections come out so, more than likely, the real meat of the crimes happened some time back (hence, no tax returns/financials being released) and, through the shady financial deals with Russia, Trump and his people are compromised because the FBI caught wind of Russia fucking around with our elections.

If Trump were smart, he would have just stayed out of politics, sat back and tweeted stupid hot takes and run shitty reality TV shows while selling his name/brand. But his ego wouldn't allow it and his fans are not only as dumb as he is but also rather cult like in their devotion, happy to stroke Donald's massive ego. Which is, again, the ONLY thing he cares about. Trumps wants to be seen as sophisticated, smart, strong and classy when he's really a trust fund baby born on third base who brags about hitting a triple. Ever notice how in every speech he gives he goes out of his way to mention how many coompliments he gets and accomplishments he's acheived?

Secure people don't do that.

It's important to remember that for a while, no U.S. bank would go near Donald Trump since he never paid back his loans (nor his workers), which creates desperation in someone like him who ONLY cares about money and how it effects his image. He's "nouveau riche" and genuinely wealthy people laugh at him for the clown that he is. He's Gordon Gecko writ large only stupider by half.

Also worth remembering that Micahel Cohen is not a "lawyer" in any real sense. He had, at the time of his arrest, exactly THREE clients, 2 of which were Donald Trump and Sean Hannity. He's a "fixer"; someone who finds legal ways to do illegal things like launder money, pay bribes, make threats and obfuscate under the table deals and shady payments.

These people are all anti-american phonies who have conned 40% of the American public like so many televangilists, and informercial hawks, which it turns out is real easy to do when your average american values wealth and fame above anything else. We've become a nation of used car salesman, conspiracy theorists and Amway distributors who are driven by You Tube clicks while dry humping what's left of the American Dream, leveraged up to our ass in debt.

Trump, in many ways, is exactly the president we deserve and the person who most reflects our values. Unfortunately.

Great post clapping

We are all okay, as long as "we" are the ones living on top of the empire of eternal war. - Jaawwnn
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #693 posted 02/24/19 5:16am

poppys

herb4 said:

Yeah, I didn't mean to imply it was "our fault" so much as as systematic one like you describe. The rich and influential write the laws and enforce them. Our prisons aren't packed with wealthy people even they though they commit the most egregious robberies.

Add in a lack of emphasis on education and a decades long propaganda campaign and you have a dumb, brainwashed electorate.


Agree with your assessment of what we have.

Deserved retribution is just not a reason I can swallow. We can flagellate ourselves all we want, doesn't make a damn bit of difference to those who live to exploit. I didn't do shit to make this happen. Nor did my parents or grandparents. Many of my ancestors who fled here didn't believe in "raising arms against any man", and still don't. Wrap your head around that. A religion that doesn't condone violence or war.

politics: the art or science of government.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #694 posted 02/25/19 5:21am

herb4

avatar

Prosecutors say Manafort lied to::

-tax preparers
-bookkeepers
-banks
-Treasury Department
-National Security Division of DOJ
-FBI
-Special Counsel’s Office
-grand jury
-his own legal counsel
-Members of Congress
-executive branch of US government

Whole lotta lyin goin on.

Dude had THREE clients. THREE.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #695 posted 02/25/19 5:32am

BombSquad

avatar

executive-branch-criminal-activities-by-presidential-administration-years-in-criminal-37721066.png


and then there are dumbfuck MAGA orgers whose harshest criticism they can come up with is "I wish he would lie a bit less"

LMFAO hilarious




[Edited 2/25/19 5:33am]

Ideally speaking, the President of the United States and the dumbest person in the country would be two different people. Oh well.... money can't fix stupid
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #696 posted 02/25/19 6:25am

Musicslave

BombSquad said:

executive-branch-criminal-activities-by-presidential-administration-years-in-criminal-37721066.png


and then there are dumbfuck MAGA orgers whose harshest criticism they can come up with is "I wish he would lie a bit less"

LMFAO hilarious




[Edited 2/25/19 5:33am]

-

I never heard any of his supporters acknowledge he lies. Usually I hear/read about them wishing he'd stay off "the Twitter" more. lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #697 posted 02/25/19 7:46am

2elijah

avatar

Musicslave said:



BombSquad said:


executive-branch-criminal-activities-by-presidential-administration-years-in-criminal-37721066.png


and then there are dumbfuck MAGA orgers whose harshest criticism they can come up with is "I wish he would lie a bit less"

LMFAO hilarious





[Edited 2/25/19 5:33am]



-


I never heard any of his supporters acknowledge he lies. Usually I hear/read about them wishing he'd stay off "the Twitter" more. lol


Exactly. His diehard supporters turn a blind eye to his alleged criminal activities, racist rhetoric, his hesitation to condemn his white nationalists/Nazi supporters’ and his lies, and verbally attack anyone who questions his MAGA message. So what does it say about them? Lol. They’re not too bright.
[Edited 2/25/19 7:49am]
Rest in Power Elijah Cummings. Thank you for your fight for human rights/justice. Your legacy will never die in vain.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #698 posted 02/25/19 8:10am

poppys

2elijah said:

Musicslave said:

-

I never heard any of his supporters acknowledge he lies. Usually I hear/read about them wishing he'd stay off "the Twitter" more. lol


Exactly. His diehard supporters turn a blind eye to his alleged criminal activities, racist rhetoric, his hesitation to condemn his white nationalists/Nazi supporters’ and his lies, and verbally attack anyone who questions his MAGA message. So what does it say about them? Lol. They’re not too bright.


They do know how to return the dog whistle correctly.

politics: the art or science of government.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #699 posted 02/25/19 1:56pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

2elijah said:

Musicslave said:

-

I never heard any of his supporters acknowledge he lies. Usually I hear/read about them wishing he'd stay off "the Twitter" more. lol

Exactly. His diehard supporters turn a blind eye to his alleged criminal activities, racist rhetoric, his hesitation to condemn his white nationalists/Nazi supporters’ and his lies, and verbally attack anyone who questions his MAGA message. So what does it say about them? Lol. They’re not too bright.

And they agree that the press is the enemy of the people unless it's Fox News.

disbelief

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #700 posted 02/25/19 3:23pm

herb4

avatar

BombSquad said:

executive-branch-criminal-activities-by-presidential-administration-years-in-criminal-37721066.png


and then there are dumbfuck MAGA orgers whose harshest criticism they can come up with is "I wish he would lie a bit less"

LMFAO hilarious




[Edited 2/25/19 5:33am]

NO, you see, this is just further proof of a vast liberal conspiracy that the FBI and everyone else is in on. People believe that. IMagine convincing yourself that the fucking FBI is liberal.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #701 posted 02/25/19 3:26pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

herb4 said:

BombSquad said:

executive-branch-criminal-activities-by-presidential-administration-years-in-criminal-37721066.png


and then there are dumbfuck MAGA orgers whose harshest criticism they can come up with is "I wish he would lie a bit less"

LMFAO hilarious




[Edited 2/25/19 5:33am]

NO, you see, this is just further proof of a vast liberal conspiracy that the FBI and everyone else is in on. People believe that. IMagine convincing yourself that the fucking FBI is liberal.

lol ^ exactly! All these guys - Mueller, Comey, McCabe... are not only Republicans - but they are conservative as all get out!

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #702 posted 02/25/19 4:02pm

herb4

avatar

The FBI has always been conservative as fuck. Until recently, I thought conservatives wee all about law enforcement.

I've been saying for a while Trump is gonna walk and the more I hear about how this stuff is handled, the more convinced I become. Basically, from what I can ascertain, the entire thing is going to be confidential and left up to Barr so good luck with that shit. If anyone ever nails him for his numerous crimes, it'll be the IRS. Why do you think Trump invokes Al Capone so much?

None of these people are patriots.

They wrap themselves in the flag, pay lip service to the troops, attend church and think that's all there is to it. There is no bottom. Now Trump is sending out Save the Date Tweets for the 4th of July to make another shallow, crass demonstration about patriotism when DC already has FOJ events planned out the ying yang.

Then he's going to claim credit for the turnout as "our favorite president"

God, what an insuffereable asshole.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #703 posted 02/25/19 5:52pm

poppys

hah! This would be hilarious if it were just reality TV.

Associated Press - 2/25/19

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump's eldest son says federal authorities are using "Stalinist" tactics as they investigate the president's inaugural committee and family enterprise.

Donald Trump Jr. told "Fox & Friends" in an interview Monday that the investigation is "as political as it gets." He says the "dream" of federal prosecutors in the Southern District of New York is to "try to find something to get Trump," adding: "It's that old Stalinist tactic, you know?"

The U.S. attorney's office in Manhattan declined to comment. Joseph Stalin led the former Soviet Union from the mid-1920s until 1953.

politics: the art or science of government.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #704 posted 02/26/19 10:08am

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

herb4 said:

The FBI has always been conservative as fuck. Until recently, I thought conservatives wee all about law enforcement.

I've been saying for a while Trump is gonna walk and the more I hear about how this stuff is handled, the more convinced I become. Basically, from what I can ascertain, the entire thing is going to be confidential and left up to Barr so good luck with that shit. If anyone ever nails him for his numerous crimes, it'll be the IRS. Why do you think Trump invokes Al Capone so much?

None of these people are patriots.

They wrap themselves in the flag, pay lip service to the troops, attend church and think that's all there is to it. There is no bottom. Now Trump is sending out Save the Date Tweets for the 4th of July to make another shallow, crass demonstration about patriotism when DC already has FOJ events planned out the ying yang.

Then he's going to claim credit for the turnout as "our favorite president"

God, what an insuffereable asshole.


Trump said if the Special Counsel finds no collusion then the report will be true. If they find collusion the report will be fake. Insufferable asshole is just one way to describe him,.

He is a complete disgrace. The SDNY is on it if the Feds cannot pin him, and possibly the IRS.

I beg the univers to intervene in the name of all that is good and decent in this world.

Something has got to give.




[Edited 2/26/19 10:09am]

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #705 posted 02/26/19 1:37pm

PennyPurple

avatar

Image may contain: 2 people, text

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #706 posted 02/26/19 5:42pm

2elijah

avatar

popcorn

His accuser states this happened during the 2016 campaign. Who wants to bet nothing will be done about this, and many of his supporters will call her s liar. And she’s suing him.


https://www.google.com/ur...927494247


Former Campaign Staffer Accuses Trump of Forced Kiss in 2016
By MOLLY OLMSTEAD




A woman who worked on Donald Trump’s presidential campaign is suing the president over claims he kissed her without consent before a campaign event in Florida, the Washington Post reported Monday.


Alva Johnson, 43, worked on Trump’s Florida campaign when, she says, he grabbed her hand and leaned in for a kiss as he was leaving a campaign RV at an Aug. 24, 2016, event in Tampa. Johnson said she was horrified and turned her head as he leaned in and that the kiss landed on the corner of her mouth. Johnson’s sexual misconduct allegation is the first involving the president to have been made since his election and the only one to have occurred during the campaign.

Johnson’s boyfriend, mother, and stepfather all said Johnson told them immediately about the kiss, which she called “super-creepy and inappropriate” in an interview with the Post. But two people Johnson said were witnesses—a campaign official and former Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi—said they had not seen Trump kiss Johnson. White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders also told the Post that the accusation was “absurd on its face” and that it “is directly contradicted by multiple highly credible eye witness accounts.”
[Edited 2/26/19 17:52pm]
Rest in Power Elijah Cummings. Thank you for your fight for human rights/justice. Your legacy will never die in vain.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #707 posted 02/26/19 6:10pm

herb4

avatar

I love how the preemptive republican spin on this is "Well, he's a liar so disregard anything he says"

First of all: well, yeah. That's why he's going to prison. But now he's got nothing to lose and no reason to lie so I'd imagine we'll mostly get the truth now. Also, he was lying on the president's behalf. One more person the deal maker and tweeter in chief sold out.

Second: If we can disregard anything he says now since he's a proven liar, can we apply that to the president? He's still lying about affairs we know he had. He lies about things we KNOW he said. Because we HEARD him say them.

This guy had 3 clients: Trump, Hannity and I don't know the 3rd. THREE.

Now...knowing that, how many different things could he have been involved with that would require him to lie and commit crimes? I'm not prepared to accept everything he says at face value but once you're busted and you punishment has been doled out, why would he make up shit now? He's not even called a "lawyer". He's referred to as a "fixer".

What needed "fixing", Donald?

And AGAIN. Why so much lying with these people?

Lotta lies.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #708 posted 02/26/19 6:12pm

herb4

avatar

herb4 said:

Prosecutors say Manafort lied to::

-tax preparers
-bookkeepers
-banks
-Treasury Department
-National Security Division of DOJ
-FBI
-Special Counsel’s Office
-grand jury
-his own legal counsel
-Members of Congress
-executive branch of US government

Whole lotta lyin goin on.

Dude had THREE clients. THREE.


Let's look at this list again and think about this.

Who's paying him and on whose behalf is he telling these lies?

Three clients.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #709 posted 02/27/19 5:09am

Musicslave

Tune in today for Michael Cohen's public testimony @ 10:00 AM EST via C-SPAN....

-

https://www.c-span.org/video/?458125-1/michael-cohen-testifies-house-oversight-committee

-

Should we create a separate thread just for this aspect of the story?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #710 posted 02/27/19 5:40am

poppys

Musicslave said:

Tune in today for Michael Cohen's public testimony @ 10:00 AM EST via C-SPAN....

-

https://www.c-span.org/video/?458125-1/michael-cohen-testifies-house-oversight-committee

-

Should we create a separate thread just for this aspect of the story?


Thanks Musicslave, go ahead and start one. I'm going to watch at least some of it.

politics: the art or science of government.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #711 posted 02/27/19 8:21am

purplethunder3
121

avatar

Cohen: "Trump is like a mobster." Source--live news on TV.

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything." --Plato
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #712 posted 02/27/19 10:18am

2elijah

avatar

Lol, he’s not happy that reporters asked about Cohen..lol


https://www.cnn.com/2019/...index.html


White House limits press access at Trump-Kim meeting after reporters asked questions about Michael Cohen
By Brian Stelter, CNN Business
Updated 10:40 AM ET, Wed February 27, 2019


“New York (CNN Business)American reporters asked President Trump about Michael Cohen's testimony during a photo opportunity between Trump and North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un on Wednesday.

Trump didn't answer. Less than an hour later, the White House blocked several reporters from attending the next media availability between Trump and Kim.
Press secretary Sarah Sanders cited "the sensitive nature of the meetings."
But the press limitations were an abrupt change -- suggesting that the president didn't want to hear any more questions about Cohen.”
Rest in Power Elijah Cummings. Thank you for your fight for human rights/justice. Your legacy will never die in vain.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #713 posted 02/27/19 4:50pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

2elijah said:

Lol, he’s not happy that reporters asked about Cohen..lol https://www.cnn.com/2019/...index.html White House limits press access at Trump-Kim meeting after reporters asked questions about Michael Cohen By Brian Stelter, CNN Business Updated 10:40 AM ET, Wed February 27, 2019 “New York (CNN Business)American reporters asked President Trump about Michael Cohen's testimony during a photo opportunity between Trump and North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un on Wednesday. Trump didn't answer. Less than an hour later, the White House blocked several reporters from attending the next media availability between Trump and Kim. Press secretary Sarah Sanders cited "the sensitive nature of the meetings." But the press limitations were an abrupt change -- suggesting that the president didn't want to hear any more questions about Cohen.”

The Cohen testimony is eclipsing the Kim meeting - lol

I was watching popcorn this morning!


Was amazed and sickedned at the repub attempts to protect Trump. Having that black woman stand up as if she is living proof he is not a racist was beyond ridiculous.

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #714 posted 02/27/19 7:34pm

2elijah

avatar

DiminutiveRocker said:



2elijah said:


Lol, he’s not happy that reporters asked about Cohen..lol https://www.cnn.com/2019/...index.html White House limits press access at Trump-Kim meeting after reporters asked questions about Michael Cohen By Brian Stelter, CNN Business Updated 10:40 AM ET, Wed February 27, 2019 “New York (CNN Business)American reporters asked President Trump about Michael Cohen's testimony during a photo opportunity between Trump and North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un on Wednesday. Trump didn't answer. Less than an hour later, the White House blocked several reporters from attending the next media availability between Trump and Kim. Press secretary Sarah Sanders cited "the sensitive nature of the meetings." But the press limitations were an abrupt change -- suggesting that the president didn't want to hear any more questions about Cohen.”


The Cohen testimony is eclipsing the Kim meeting - lol

I was watching popcorn this morning!


Was amazed and sickedned at the repub attempts to protect Trump. Having that black woman stand up as if she is living proof he is not a racist was beyond ridiculous.


We were talking about that on the Cohen thread, that’s a sticky on this forum. I think the repubs forgot they were suppose to be asking him about trump. Shows how much of a coward the repubs are. Meadows had the nerve to try and dismiss the hearing as it began. His tactic didn’t work. Lol.
Rest in Power Elijah Cummings. Thank you for your fight for human rights/justice. Your legacy will never die in vain.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #715 posted 02/27/19 7:57pm

2elijah

avatar

https://www-m.cnn.com/201...cnn.com%2F


DC attorney general subpoenas Trump inaugural committee

By Kara Scannell and Katelyn Polantz, CNN
Updated at 8:43 PM ET, Wed February 27, 2019



The District of Columbia Attorney General's Office has subpoenaed the Trump inaugural committee for documents related to its finances.

The subpoena, dated February 26 and obtained by CNN, says the attorney general, Karl Racine, is investigating "whether the Committee's expenditures of its nonprofit funds were wasteful, mismanaged, and/or improperly provided private benefit, causing the Committee to exceed or abuse its authority or act contrary to its nonprofit purpose."

The new probe indicates widening interest among law enforcement officials into Trump's inaugural, which is also being investigated by prosecutors in New York and New Jersey.


The documents, due by March 29, cover a wide swath of committee activity. The subpoena asks for inaugural committee financial and governance documents, vendor contracts and communications, as well as money the committee paid to the Trump Organization and the Trump International Hotel in downtown Washington. The hotel was a hot place to stay for revelers attending Trump's inauguration in January 2017, and it remains a central hangout for tourists and Trump associates in the city.
[Edited 2/27/19 19:58pm]
Rest in Power Elijah Cummings. Thank you for your fight for human rights/justice. Your legacy will never die in vain.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #716 posted 02/28/19 10:19am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Cohen: no collusion? wtf.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #717 posted 02/28/19 1:30pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

He wasn't really in on that side of the Trump corrupt biz and could not say for sure - but he did say that shit was going down with Russia while the election was happening and posisbly into the first semester of Trump's tenure - and inferred that DOnny Jr was involved.

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #718 posted 02/28/19 1:55pm

13cjk13

DiminutiveRocker said:

2elijah said:

Lol, he’s not happy that reporters asked about Cohen..lol https://www.cnn.com/2019/...index.html White House limits press access at Trump-Kim meeting after reporters asked questions about Michael Cohen By Brian Stelter, CNN Business Updated 10:40 AM ET, Wed February 27, 2019 “New York (CNN Business)American reporters asked President Trump about Michael Cohen's testimony during a photo opportunity between Trump and North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un on Wednesday. Trump didn't answer. Less than an hour later, the White House blocked several reporters from attending the next media availability between Trump and Kim. Press secretary Sarah Sanders cited "the sensitive nature of the meetings." But the press limitations were an abrupt change -- suggesting that the president didn't want to hear any more questions about Cohen.”

The Cohen testimony is eclipsing the Kim meeting - lol

I was watching popcorn this morning!


Was amazed and sickedned at the repub attempts to protect Trump. Having that black woman stand up as if she is living proof he is not a racist was beyond ridiculous.

It was unbelievable. Everytime that disgusting Jim Jordan opened his filthy mouth I wanted to throw my computer out the window. The absolute lowest of the low.

"If we had had confidence the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #719 posted 02/28/19 2:24pm

herb4

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Cohen: no collusion? wtf.


there probably wasn't, at least in a formal or legal sense, and I've been saying it for some time.

The real crimes are money laundering, fraud, tax evasion and (worse of all for Donald) the public realization that he's not as wealthy as he pretends to be. All the other stuff is complicated by the fact that this dumb shit decided to run for president.

If he was half as smart as he thinks he is, he'd have been happy to count his money and sit on his fat ass tweeting stupid bullshit while watching TV. The election just brought his OTHER crimes to light.

If there was collusion it was done by somebody else or something he was idiotic enough to stumble into entirely by accident but I don't think collusion is his real problem. It's his financial dealings.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 24 of 26 « First<17181920212223242526>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Trump, Russia and ALL Things Related part 4