independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 10th Dec 2019 11:01am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Trump, Russia and ALL Things Related part 4
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 11 of 26 « First<789101112131415>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #300 posted 01/25/19 6:42am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

herb4 said:

A source confirms that the FBI has also raided Roger Stone’s apartment in Manhattan on 117th street.

SuperFurry Animal, you need BIGGER FONTS! Makes you MORE CORRECT!

You really ARE Dale Gribble.

They probably left with all the hard drives?

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #301 posted 01/25/19 6:43am

RodeoSchro

avatar

THIS IS HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW (and pretty much every day of my life, TBH):


Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #302 posted 01/25/19 6:45am

RodeoSchro

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

RodeoSchro said:


While I wouldn't wish prison rape on anyone, something tells me Stone might be into it. He's a pervert.


Clinton was like that. Piles of dead interns and people connected to them. Don't worry the CIA, FBI and Mueller will protect your globalists friends.



LOOK, SOMEONE MADE A TINFOIL HAT JUST FOR YOU!



Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #303 posted 01/25/19 6:48am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

THIS IS HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW (and pretty much every day of my life, TBH):

Do you like guys with muscles?

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #304 posted 01/25/19 6:48am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Clinton was like that. Piles of dead interns and people connected to them. Don't worry the CIA, FBI and Mueller will protect your globalists friends.



LOOK, SOMEONE MADE A TINFOIL HAT JUST FOR YOU!



That is actually cool.

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #305 posted 01/25/19 6:50am

RodeoSchro

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

RodeoSchro said:

THIS IS HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW (and pretty much every day of my life, TBH):

Do you like guys with muscles?



I certainly like myself, and I admire the physiques muscular dudes because I know what it takes to build muscles like that.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #306 posted 01/25/19 6:54am

herb4

avatar

You're really unhinged aren't you?

You should apply for a job at Breitbart.


  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #307 posted 01/25/19 6:56am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

herb4 said:

You're really unhinged aren't you?

You should apply for a job at Breitbart.


Yes Rodeo.

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #308 posted 01/25/19 7:11am

herb4

avatar

How'd you get like this LOL?

Seriously, so many arrests, so many lies...obviously all just a grand conspiracy.

You guys know Hillary Clinton is not president, right? She also testified for 11 hours to congress and was investigated pretty hard. Obviously a grand cover up.

Now tell me us all about Seth Rich, Vince Foster and Pizzagate

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #309 posted 01/25/19 7:23am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

herb4 said:

How'd you get like this LOL?

Seriously, so many arrests, so many lies...obviously all just a grand conspiracy.

You guys know Hillary Clinton is not president, right? She also testified for 11 hours to congress and was investigated pretty hard. Obviously a grand cover up.

Now tell me us all about Seth Rich, Vince Foster and Pizzagate

Arrested over what? Tons of dirt on Hillary Clinton.

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #310 posted 01/25/19 7:29am

2elijah

avatar

herb4 said:

aaaannnnndddd.....

Roger Stone has been arrested. Time for Trump to claim he never heard of him


Great! Big news of the day. All trump’s chickens are coming home to roost. We may just get that impeachment if Stone breaks and tells all.
[Edited 1/25/19 7:32am]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #311 posted 01/25/19 7:34am

13cjk13

SuperFurryAnimal said:

herb4 said:

How'd you get like this LOL?

Seriously, so many arrests, so many lies...obviously all just a grand conspiracy.

You guys know Hillary Clinton is not president, right? She also testified for 11 hours to congress and was investigated pretty hard. Obviously a grand cover up.

Now tell me us all about Seth Rich, Vince Foster and Pizzagate

Arrested over what? Tons of dirt on Hillary Clinton.

We're talking about REAL dirt, not IMAGINARY dirt. Fuck Trump, LOCK HIM UP.

"If we had had confidence the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #312 posted 01/25/19 7:35am

13cjk13

2elijah said:

herb4 said:

aaaannnnndddd.....

Roger Stone has been arrested. Time for Trump to claim he never heard of him

Great! Big news of the day. All trump’s chickens are coming home to roost. We may just get that impeachment if Stone breaks and tells all. [Edited 1/25/19 7:32am]

Stone is piece of shit, just like Trump, and he will lie and lie and lie, because that's all he has ever done. Hopefully he will die in prison.

"If we had had confidence the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #313 posted 01/25/19 7:37am

poppys

2elijah said:

herb4 said:

aaaannnnndddd.....

Roger Stone has been arrested. Time for Trump to claim he never heard of him


Great! Big news of the day. All trump’s chickens are coming home to roost. We may just get that impeachment if Stone breaks and tells all.


Class - Can we spell I-N-D-I-C-T-M-E-N-T ??? headbang

The guy's only been abusing power since NIXON.

politics: the art or science of government.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #314 posted 01/25/19 7:38am

2elijah

avatar

13cjk13 said:



2elijah said:


herb4 said:

aaaannnnndddd.....

Roger Stone has been arrested. Time for Trump to claim he never heard of him



Great! Big news of the day. All trump’s chickens are coming home to roost. We may just get that impeachment if Stone breaks and tells all. [Edited 1/25/19 7:32am]

Stone is piece of shit, just like Trump, and he will lie and lie and lie, because that's all he has ever done. Hopefully he will die in prison.


He claims he won’t turn on trump, but I bet he will when he finds out how much jail time he will serve. He’s going to appear in federal court in Florida at 11am EST.
[Edited 1/25/19 7:56am]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #315 posted 01/25/19 7:38am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

13cjk13 said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Arrested over what? Tons of dirt on Hillary Clinton.

We're talking about REAL dirt, not IMAGINARY dirt. Fuck Trump, LOCK HIM UP.

Official docs with dirt on Clintons. Wikileaks. Whistleblowers. They sold out the Uranium to Russians.

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #316 posted 01/25/19 7:39am

herb4

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

herb4 said:

How'd you get like this LOL?

Seriously, so many arrests, so many lies...obviously all just a grand conspiracy.

You guys know Hillary Clinton is not president, right? She also testified for 11 hours to congress and was investigated pretty hard. Obviously a grand cover up.

Now tell me us all about Seth Rich, Vince Foster and Pizzagate

Arrested over what? Tons of dirt on Hillary Clinton.

Witness tampering and lying to the FBI. Do you read things or just scream like a lunatic about Hillary all the time and post with a HEADLINE FONT?

Yes, I know that when people try to get out of trouble they make "procedural mistakes" like "witness tampering" and "lying to federal investigators".

Why all these lies? By your logic, Stone, Mamafot, Cohen, etc must be trying to protect Hillary I guess? Right?

Also, "person #2" I'd bet anything is Steve Bannon.


  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #317 posted 01/25/19 7:42am

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

And what is Stone being indicted for...LYING!!!!



The Trump Family = den of LIARS!


The White House = den of LIARS!


Trump's Friends = den of LIARS!



and not even good liars cuz they all got caught.

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #318 posted 01/25/19 7:45am

herb4

avatar

DiminutiveRocker said:

And what is Stone being indicted for...LYING!!!!



The Trump Family = den of LIARS!


The White House = den of LIARS!


Trump's Friends = den of LIARS!



and not even good liars cuz they all got caught.


"Hillary!" - superfuzzyanimal in 5 minutes probably



The Trump administration is basically a rerun of The Sopranos.


https://twitter.com/arlen...1029523456

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #319 posted 01/25/19 7:46am

herb4

avatar

DiminutiveRocker said:

And what is Stone being indicted for...LYING!!!!



The Trump Family = den of LIARS!


The White House = den of LIARS!


Trump's Friends = den of LIARS!



and not even good liars cuz they all got caught.


well, if I'm following this correctly, everyone must be lying to protect Hillary Clinton.

For some reason

This is rather impressive actually. Why are these people lying?


Dxw2O9ZWoAAvOZW.jpg

[Edited 1/25/19 7:48am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #320 posted 01/25/19 7:48am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

herb4 said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Arrested over what? Tons of dirt on Hillary Clinton.

Witness tampering and lying to the FBI. Do you read things or just scream like a lunatic about Hillary all the time and post with a HEADLINE FONT?

Yes, I know that when people try to get out of trouble they make "procedural mistakes" like "witness tampering" and "lying to federal investigators".

Why all these lies? By your logic, Stone, Mamafot, Cohen, etc must be trying to protect Hillary I guess? Right?

Also, "person #2" I'd bet anything is Steve Bannon.


They are going after someone who had and seeked dirt on the Clintons. Anyone that has dirt on the Clintons this could happen to you. Don't dare to try to gain any dirt on beloved Bill and Hillary!

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #321 posted 01/25/19 7:49am

herb4

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

herb4 said:

Witness tampering and lying to the FBI. Do you read things or just scream like a lunatic about Hillary all the time and post with a HEADLINE FONT?

Yes, I know that when people try to get out of trouble they make "procedural mistakes" like "witness tampering" and "lying to federal investigators".

Why all these lies? By your logic, Stone, Mamafot, Cohen, etc must be trying to protect Hillary I guess? Right?

Also, "person #2" I'd bet anything is Steve Bannon.


They are going after someone who had and seeked dirt on the Clintons. Anyone that has dirt on the Clintons this could happen to you. Don't dare to try to gain any dirt on beloved Bill and Hillary!


Called it.

In in under 5 minutes.

God, you're fucking insane

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #322 posted 01/25/19 7:51am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

herb4 said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

And what is Stone being indicted for...LYING!!!!



The Trump Family = den of LIARS!


The White House = den of LIARS!


Trump's Friends = den of LIARS!



and not even good liars cuz they all got caught.


"Hillary!" - superfuzzyanimal in 5 minutes probably



The Trump administration is basically a rerun of The Sopranos.


https://twitter.com/arlen...1029523456

Stone is guilty of being a whistleblower on the Clintons. It comes down to he had intel on them that was damaging.

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #323 posted 01/25/19 7:51am

poppys

herb4 said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

And what is Stone being indicted for...LYING!!!!



The Trump Family = den of LIARS!


The White House = den of LIARS!


Trump's Friends = den of LIARS!



and not even good liars cuz they all got caught.


"Hillary!" - superfuzzyanimal in 5 minutes probably



The Trump administration is basically a rerun of The Sopranos.


https://twitter.com/arlen...1029523456

falloff tv popcorn

politics: the art or science of government.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #324 posted 01/25/19 7:53am

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

Some people will not take off the blinders and will take lemming dives over the cliff.

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #325 posted 01/25/19 7:54am

RodeoSchro

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

herb4 said:

Witness tampering and lying to the FBI. Do you read things or just scream like a lunatic about Hillary all the time and post with a HEADLINE FONT?

Yes, I know that when people try to get out of trouble they make "procedural mistakes" like "witness tampering" and "lying to federal investigators".

Why all these lies? By your logic, Stone, Mamafot, Cohen, etc must be trying to protect Hillary I guess? Right?

Also, "person #2" I'd bet anything is Steve Bannon.


They are going after someone who had and seeked dirt on the Clintons. Anyone that has dirt on the Clintons this could happen to you. Don't dare to try to gain any dirt on beloved Bill and Hillary!




Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #326 posted 01/25/19 7:55am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

DiminutiveRocker said:

Some people will not take off the blinders and will take lemming dives over the cliff.

As the Clintons/Obama sold Uranium to Russia for a kickback. Go on about that.

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #327 posted 01/25/19 7:56am

RodeoSchro

avatar





SO FAR, ANYWAY!

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #328 posted 01/25/19 7:56am

herb4

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

herb4 said:

Witness tampering and lying to the FBI. Do you read things or just scream like a lunatic about Hillary all the time and post with a HEADLINE FONT?

Yes, I know that when people try to get out of trouble they make "procedural mistakes" like "witness tampering" and "lying to federal investigators".

Why all these lies? By your logic, Stone, Mamafot, Cohen, etc must be trying to protect Hillary I guess? Right?

Also, "person #2" I'd bet anything is Steve Bannon.


They are going after someone who had and seeked dirt on the Clintons. Anyone that has dirt on the Clintons this could happen to you. Don't dare to try to gain any dirt on beloved Bill and Hillary!

Nah...never happen.

Know why? Becuase I would never lie to the fucking FBI to protect a criminal moron like Donald J. Trump.

Also, can you please stop fucking posting like that? You're like an 8 year old kid. It's super annoying.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #329 posted 01/25/19 8:00am

RodeoSchro

avatar

BREAKING - Stock market is up 300 points on news of Roger Stone's arrest.

America rejoices! flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 11 of 26 « First<789101112131415>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Trump, Russia and ALL Things Related part 4