independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 12th Nov 2019 10:34pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > The idiot shuts down the government, for Christmas!
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 18 of 24 « First<141516171819202122>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #510 posted 01/25/19 12:12pm

onlyforaminute

So are folks getting paid this paycheck?

Year of Return 2019
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #511 posted 01/25/19 12:13pm

free2bFreeda2

poppys said:



free2bFreeda2 said:


Astasheiks said:



Putin would probably welcome it and help distribute/market it... smile



or maybe.....continue 2 C donnie FAUP ?


falloff FAUPee

Oh they just announced a clean resolution to fund the government for 3 weeks, not for sure until Orangetrash speaks.


or perhaps FAUP↔PUNK
😎
what ever way one sees it donnie boy has managed to F*CK AMERICA UP
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #512 posted 01/25/19 12:16pm

poppys

^^ True, but punk is out. Too many definitions for that word.

politics: the art or science of government.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #513 posted 01/25/19 12:17pm

onlyforaminute

Worrying about some way in the future maybe might happen terrorist attack, while creating a sitution causing a big azzed gap for any terrorist to slip right in today. Makes sense. "sarcasm"

Year of Return 2019
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #514 posted 01/25/19 12:19pm

poppys

onlyforaminute said:

Worrying about some way in the future maybe might happen terrorist attack, while creating a sitution causing a big azzed gap for any terrorist to slip right in today. Makes sense. "sarcasm"

wut?

politics: the art or science of government.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #515 posted 01/25/19 12:24pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

poppys said:

onlyforaminute said:

Worrying about some way in the future maybe might happen terrorist attack, while creating a sitution causing a big azzed gap for any terrorist to slip right in today. Makes sense. "sarcasm"

wut?


maybe he thought he was posting as the other one lol

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #516 posted 01/25/19 12:26pm

poppys

DiminutiveRocker said:

poppys said:

wut?


maybe he thought he was posting as the other one lol


lol

politics: the art or science of government.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #517 posted 01/25/19 12:30pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

onlyforaminute said:

So are folks getting paid this paycheck?



I doubt they get paid today. Probably next week. As I recall from two weeks ago, there was a three-day lag between the actual payday, and the day in which the processing had to be submitted. If so, that means this would have had to happen Tuesday for paychecks to hit the bank today.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #518 posted 01/25/19 12:35pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

onlyforaminute said:

So are folks getting paid this paycheck?



I doubt they get paid today. Probably next week. As I recall from two weeks ago, there was a three-day lag between the actual payday, and the day in which the processing had to be submitted. If so, that means this would have had to happen Tuesday for paychecks to hit the bank today.


Chuck Todd was on TDS last night - he thinks that the shutdown could even end this weekend now that the votes show that more Republicans are voting wiht Dems. He and Mitch the Bitch must make concessions and get the government open because with each passing day they are losing valuable ground with the Anerican people

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #519 posted 01/25/19 12:37pm

free2bFreeda2

Astasheiks said:



poppys said:


WOO HOO Breaking News on Shutdown coming according to my local station. It was in BIG RED LETTERS.




Looks like a temporary reopening of the Government maybe coming....

[Edited 1/25/19 10:34am]


Bloomberg - Politics
Trump Agrees to End Shutdown for Three Weeks With No Wall Money

January 25, 2019, 10:52 AM PST

: https://www.bloomberg.com...ce=twitter


3 weeks?
imo this is one for a political proctologist to figure out.
it's like giving a glass of prune juice to someone with a serious case of diarrhea.
if the fix is only for 3 weeks, the federal workers will still be in deep drumpf-trump scheisse.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #520 posted 01/25/19 12:39pm

onlyforaminute

DiminutiveRocker said:

poppys said:

wut?


maybe he thought he was posting as the other one lol



Still stuck in neutral?

Year of Return 2019
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #521 posted 01/25/19 12:42pm

onlyforaminute

RodeoSchro said:

onlyforaminute said:

So are folks getting paid this paycheck?



I doubt they get paid today. Probably next week. As I recall from two weeks ago, there was a three-day lag between the actual payday, and the day in which the processing had to be submitted. If so, that means this would have had to happen Tuesday for paychecks to hit the bank today.



Sad, 2 missing paychecks hurt a lot.

Year of Return 2019
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #522 posted 01/25/19 12:45pm

Astasheiks

avatar

2elijah said:

poppys said:


hmmm, think I like FAU better as initials, because it looks official - FUA is more phonetic tho. Now I'm liking that one...

He’ll go down in history as the dunce that FUA

Wonder how much it would cost to make these Hats? biggrin smile razz lol eye crysball eyepop highfive

45 is cooked

[Edited 1/25/19 12:46pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #523 posted 01/25/19 12:50pm

Astasheiks

avatar

Where is OnlynDUSA and Superfurryanimal supporting their boy? smile

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #524 posted 01/25/19 1:02pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

What a dickhead:

The plan includes none of the money for the wall that he had demanded and was essentially the same approach that Mr. Trump rejected at the end of December, meaning he won nothing concrete during the impasse. But if Republicans and Democrats cannot reach agreement on wall money by the February deadline, he indicated that he was ready to renew the confrontation or declare a national emergency and bypass Congress altogether.

Can he do that? Then why hasn't he already?




Mr. Trump offered no explanation for his surrender, nor did he even acknowledge that it was one. Cabinet officials and White House aides lined the sides of the Rose Garden and applauded him. The president began his remarks as if he had actually emerged victorious, saying that he was “very proud to announce” what he called “a deal to end the shutdown and reopen the federal government.”


rolleyes what a jerk




Clearly, this was to distract from the Stone arrest. lol

[Edited 1/25/19 13:08pm]

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #525 posted 01/25/19 1:15pm

PennyPurple

avatar

At least the 3 weeks will give people time to get their paychecks that the government is behind on. Then he'll probably hold the federal employee's hostage again.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #526 posted 01/25/19 1:16pm

free2bFreeda2


so
seems donnie boy has lost both his bishops and has sacrificed all his pawns at this point. seems now he's depending on his rooks, while his knights watch guard over his/the king's row.
pawns---->♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙
bishops-->♗♗

imo the federal workers seem to be nothing more than game peices to donnie and his corrupt cronies.
many could say trump is a
dishonest, dishonorable, unscrupulous, unprincipled, amoral, untrustworthy, underhand, deceitful, double-dealing, disreputable, discreditable, shameful, scandalous excuse of a human being.
seems he has no real integrity..
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #527 posted 01/25/19 1:19pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

Astasheiks said:

Where is OnlynDUSA and Superfurryanimal supporting their boy? smile

What do you mean?

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #528 posted 01/25/19 1:34pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

PennyPurple said:

At least the 3 weeks will give people time to get their paychecks that the government is behind on. Then he'll probably hold the federal employee's hostage again.



Yep - or delcare a false state of emergency that will be shot down in the courts and jerk aournfd with the livlihoods of these federal workers who just want to make a living and feed their families and pay their rent/mortgages on time!

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #529 posted 01/25/19 1:35pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

DiminutiveRocker said:

What a dickhead:

The plan includes none of the money for the wall that he had demanded and was essentially the same approach that Mr. Trump rejected at the end of December, meaning he won nothing concrete during the impasse. But if Republicans and Democrats cannot reach agreement on wall money by the February deadline, he indicated that he was ready to renew the confrontation or declare a national emergency and bypass Congress altogether.

Can he do that? Then why hasn't he already?




Mr. Trump offered no explanation for his surrender, nor did he even acknowledge that it was one. Cabinet officials and White House aides lined the sides of the Rose Garden and applauded him. The president began his remarks as if he had actually emerged victorious, saying that he was “very proud to announce” what he called “a deal to end the shutdown and reopen the federal government.”


rolleyes what a jerk




Clearly, this was to distract from the Stone arrest. lol

[Edited 1/25/19 13:08pm]

The workers that were left didn't show up today over Stone, arrest having dirt on Clintons, leaving the airport in a disaster zone. The 50% or 51% for the Wall, the types that believe in America and "Ask not what your country can do for you." I think they had to reach a deal. "Now the TRUMPet SUMMONS US AGAIN!"

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #530 posted 01/25/19 1:38pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

What a dickhead:

The plan includes none of the money for the wall that he had demanded and was essentially the same approach that Mr. Trump rejected at the end of December, meaning he won nothing concrete during the impasse. But if Republicans and Democrats cannot reach agreement on wall money by the February deadline, he indicated that he was ready to renew the confrontation or declare a national emergency and bypass Congress altogether.

Can he do that? Then why hasn't he already?




Mr. Trump offered no explanation for his surrender, nor did he even acknowledge that it was one. Cabinet officials and White House aides lined the sides of the Rose Garden and applauded him. The president began his remarks as if he had actually emerged victorious, saying that he was “very proud to announce” what he called “a deal to end the shutdown and reopen the federal government.”


rolleyes what a jerk




Clearly, this was to distract from the Stone arrest. lol

[Edited 1/25/19 13:08pm]

The workers that were left didn't show up today over Stone, arrest having dirt on Clintons, leaving the airport in a disaster zone. The 50% or 51% for the Wall, the types that believe in America and "Ask not what your country can do for you." I think they had to reach a deal. "Now the TRUMPet SUMMONS US AGAIN!"

Dude, seriously - you are living in an alternate universe. wacky

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #531 posted 01/25/19 1:41pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

DiminutiveRocker said:

PennyPurple said:

At least the 3 weeks will give people time to get their paychecks that the government is behind on. Then he'll probably hold the federal employee's hostage again.



Yep - or delcare a false state of emergency that will be shot down in the courts and jerk aournfd with the livlihoods of these federal workers who just want to make a living and feed their families and pay their rent/mortgages on time!

Last I checked that all ended for 3 weeks. Due to Trump, not Nancy or Chuck compromising.

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #532 posted 01/25/19 1:42pm

SoulAlive

Trump caved in lol He really had no choice.His approval ratings were sinking,there are airport delays,constant news about federal workers having to go to food banks,etc.His shutdown was doing so much damage.He was boxed in.Shutting down the government to get what you want is never a good strategy.Chalk this one up as yet another victory for Nancy Pelosi.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #533 posted 01/25/19 1:47pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

DiminutiveRocker said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

The workers that were left didn't show up today over Stone, arrest having dirt on Clintons, leaving the airport in a disaster zone. The 50% or 51% for the Wall, the types that believe in America and "Ask not what your country can do for you." I think they had to reach a deal. "Now the TRUMPet SUMMONS US AGAIN!"

Dude, seriously - you are living in an alternate universe. wacky

I threw in the TRUMPETS part as a joke because everyone thought Trump would start a world war. Nostradamus, Trumpets, You fools thinking Donald would start a War with Korea or who ever. Never happened but we are at PEACE. But it is TRUE many people that Trump spoke about are for the Wall and they made a small sacrifice. I hope they build it for the average man that lived paycheck to paycheck and are fearful of Clintons and Obama. The kind that scoff at McDonalds and Wendys food. The kind that cry about losing jobs but work for the beast that take it away from the average man. Build the WALL BUILD THE WALL!!

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #534 posted 01/25/19 1:49pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

SoulAlive said:

Trump caved in lol He really had no choice.His approval ratings were sinking,there are airport delays,constant news about federal workers having to go to food banks,etc.His shutdown was doing so much damage.He was boxed in.Shutting down the government to get what you want is never a good strategy.Chalk this one up as yet another victory for Nancy Pelosi.

It will take the VOTE to build the WALL. VOTING in the RIGHT PEOPLE. Mr. TRUMP PLEASE REMIND THE PEOPLE WHEN THE TIME COMES.

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #535 posted 01/25/19 1:49pm

SoulAlive

Conservatives to Trump: You caved!

Conservatives had a quick message for President Donald Trump after he announced a deal to end the government shutdown without funds for his border wall: You caved!

"Good news for George Herbert Walker Bush: As of today, he is no longer the biggest wimp ever to serve as President of the United States," tweeted conservative commentator Ann Coulter.

Conservatives to Trump: Y...- POLITICO lol lol lol lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #536 posted 01/25/19 1:50pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

SoulAlive said:

Trump caved in lol He really had no choice.His approval ratings were sinking,there are airport delays,constant news about federal workers having to go to food banks,etc.His shutdown was doing so much damage.He was boxed in.Shutting down the government to get what you want is never a good strategy.Chalk this one up as yet another victory for Nancy Pelosi.

Totally... there was no pay off in him keeping up the shutdown. Will the effects be lasting? WILl people remember in 2020? Well - they wil be reminded come campaign time. wink

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #537 posted 01/25/19 1:51pm

SoulAlive

hardcore conservatives are pissed at Trump lol meanwhile,the Dems are celebrating Nancy's latest victory,lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #538 posted 01/25/19 1:51pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

free2bFreeda2 said:

Astasheiks said:

Looks like a temporary reopening of the Government maybe coming....

[Edited 1/25/19 10:34am]

Bloomberg - Politics Trump Agrees to End Shutdown for Three Weeks With No Wall Money January 25, 2019, 10:52 AM PST : https://www.bloomberg.com...ce=twitter ⚠ 3 weeks? imo this is one for a political proctologist to figure out. it's like giving a glass of prune juice to someone with a serious case of diarrhea. if the fix is only for 3 weeks, the federal workers will still be in deep drumpf-trump scheisse.

Trump Decides to End Shutdown for Three Weeks So Workers Would Get Paid

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #539 posted 01/25/19 1:52pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

SoulAlive said:

Trump caved in lol He really had no choice.His approval ratings were sinking,there are airport delays,constant news about federal workers having to go to food banks,etc.His shutdown was doing so much damage.He was boxed in.Shutting down the government to get what you want is never a good strategy.Chalk this one up as yet another victory for Nancy Pelosi.

It will take the VOTE to build the WALL. VOTING in the RIGHT PEOPLE. Mr. TRUMP PLEASE REMIND THE PEOPLE WHEN THE TIME COMES.

The people will remember (and will undoubtedly be reminded of) the longest government shutdown in US history - then they'll vote. hah!








[Edited 1/25/19 13:52pm]

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 18 of 24 « First<141516171819202122>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > The idiot shuts down the government, for Christmas!