independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Thu 14th Nov 2019 3:15am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Gunman opens fire at Thousand Oaks bar
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 5 of 5 <12345
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #120 posted 11/10/18 1:56pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

DiminutiveRocker said:



SuperFurryAnimal said:


Sounds like a twisted antigun freak that wanted to shoot up someplace to help push for stronger gun regulations.


Agree with RDHULL



What the fuck is wrong with you? That ^ is THEE most assholish thing you have ever said, or will ever, say.
















[Edited 11/9/18 17:58pm]

[Edited 11/9/18 17:59pm]



Well it's out there what the shooter posted and that is exactly how many will read into it.



Is that an excuse for your vile post?
"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #121 posted 11/10/18 4:50pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

free2bFreeda2 said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

The shooter had a lazy eye and was bullied in school. Ended up with PTSD. Many of the people that bullied him were at the club according to investigators. Lemon is off the wall with his racial issue comments about these shootings they are often mental issue or crime related. It is not a Racial Issue Mr Lemon. Looking more and more like another issue of failed mental health. Nothing new.

so what you're saying in essence is white racist groups like the kkk, aryan brotherhood, skinheads and david duke are issues of "failed mental health." maybe Mr Don Lemon is speaking with an aire of credibility. well kiss my grits and a shout out to Dylann roof who killed 9 people while they were attending a prayer meeting. 😬 some would dedicate the shout out on your behalf. ➡ ⚠ by the way Mr Lemon's related comments were made prior to the thousand oaks bar shootings. [Edited 11/10/18 12:00pm]

NOT SAYING THAT AT ALL! I'm simply stating: Terrorism (if it be KKK/Racists/ISIS) vs Criminal and Mentally ill Killers.. Criminals and Mentally ill kill many more people. Though terrorism is an issue the chances of it happening is something like .00000005%! Slim compared to getting killed due to crime or mentally ill. Lemon specifically said WHITE MEN are the biggest threat. Now what does he mean? Terrorist? Mentally Ill? Criminals? I believe he meant terrorists and white men in particular but you look at the entire picture and you can see Lemon is wrong. FACT: More people died in Chicago from gang activity over one summer than terrorism is last 20 years combined minus 9-11.

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #122 posted 11/10/18 4:54pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

You give Lemon lots of importance and cred as you keep bringing him up like he is the leader of a political party. You have a Lemon tread - stop interjecting the topic into all other threads.

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #123 posted 11/10/18 4:57pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

DiminutiveRocker said:

You give Lemon lots of importance and cred as you keep bringing him up like he is the leader of a political party. You have a Lemon tread - stop interjecting the topic into all other threads.

It is so recent and relevent that someone placed a link to this thread to defend Lemons ideology in the Don Lemon thread! I will point out this was not a racial shooting. BTW: White man that killed white people. Doesn't sound racially motivated to me?

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #124 posted 11/10/18 8:51pm

free2bFreeda2

SuperFurryAnimal said:



free2bFreeda2 said:


SuperFurryAnimal said:

The shooter had a lazy eye and was bullied in school. Ended up with PTSD. Many of the people that bullied him were at the club according to investigators. Lemon is off the wall with his racial issue comments about these shootings they are often mental issue or crime related. It is not a Racial Issue Mr Lemon. Looking more and more like another issue of failed mental health. Nothing new.



so what you're saying in essence is white racist groups like the kkk, aryan brotherhood, skinheads and david duke are issues of "failed mental health." maybe Mr Don Lemon is speaking with an aire of credibility. well kiss my grits and a shout out to Dylann roof who killed 9 people while they were attending a prayer meeting. 😬 some would dedicate the shout out on your behalf. ➡ ⚠ by the way Mr Lemon's related comments were made prior to the thousand oaks bar shootings. [Edited 11/10/18 12:00pm]


NOT SAYING THAT AT ALL! I'm simply stating: Terrorism (if it be KKK/Racists/ISIS) vs Criminal and Mentally ill Killers.. Criminals and Mentally ill kill many more people. Though terrorism is an issue the chances of it happening is something like .000005%! Slim compared to getting killed due to crime or mentally ill. Lemon specifically said WHITE MEN are the biggest threat. Now what does he mean? Terrorist? Mentally Ill? Criminals? I believe he meant terrorists and white men in particular but you look at the entire picture and you can see Lemon is wrong. FACT: More people died in Chicago from gang activity over one summer than terrorism is last 20 years combined minus 9-11.


there you go scapegoatiscapegoating again.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #125 posted 11/10/18 10:15pm

13cjk13

DiminutiveRocker said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:
Well it's out there what the shooter posted and that is exactly how many will read into it.
Is that an excuse for your vile post?

Typical gun humper, right wing vomit, that's all. Trump would be proud of such a vile post.

"If we had had confidence the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #126 posted 11/10/18 10:30pm

maplenpg

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:



free2bFreeda2 said:


SuperFurryAnimal said:

The shooter had a lazy eye and was bullied in school. Ended up with PTSD. Many of the people that bullied him were at the club according to investigators. Lemon is off the wall with his racial issue comments about these shootings they are often mental issue or crime related. It is not a Racial Issue Mr Lemon. Looking more and more like another issue of failed mental health. Nothing new.



so what you're saying in essence is white racist groups like the kkk, aryan brotherhood, skinheads and david duke are issues of "failed mental health." maybe Mr Don Lemon is speaking with an aire of credibility. well kiss my grits and a shout out to Dylann roof who killed 9 people while they were attending a prayer meeting. 😬 some would dedicate the shout out on your behalf. ➡ ⚠ by the way Mr Lemon's related comments were made prior to the thousand oaks bar shootings. [Edited 11/10/18 12:00pm]


NOT SAYING THAT AT ALL! I'm simply stating: Terrorism (if it be KKK/Racists/ISIS) vs Criminal and Mentally ill Killers.. Criminals and Mentally ill kill many more people. Though terrorism is an issue the chances of it happening is something like .000005%! Slim compared to getting killed due to crime or mentally ill. Lemon specifically said WHITE MEN are the biggest threat. Now what does he mean? Terrorist? Mentally Ill? Criminals? I believe he meant terrorists and white men in particular but you look at the entire picture and you can see Lemon is wrong. FACT: More people died in Chicago from gang activity over one summer than terrorism is last 20 years combined minus 9-11.


I absolutely agree that mental health is an issue. If Trump won't do anything about the guns, he needs to do something about mental health. We all do, all around the world. There is a difference between white mass shooters and the number of dead in Chicago gang activity though, and the difference is that many, if not most, of the people killed in gang killings are targeted for some reason. Or they are caught in the crossfire of a targeted attack. White mass shooters are killing indiscriminately, in schools, in churches, at concerts, in bars.(Edit, of course some target specific races or religions, or places), Which makes the safest of places unsafe. So, whilst there might be more dead in gang killings (I've not checked), at least people have some idea of how to avoid it. There is no safe place from mass shooters or terrorists.
[Edited 11/11/18 0:58am]
We are all okay, as long as "we" are the ones living on top of the empire of eternal war. - Jaawwnn
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #127 posted 11/11/18 6:32am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

maplenpg said:


I absolutely agree that mental health is an issue. If Trump won't do anything about the guns, he needs to do something about mental health. We all do, all around the world. There is a difference between white mass shooters and the number of dead in Chicago gang activity though, and the difference is that many, if not most, of the people killed in gang killings are targeted for some reason. Or they are caught in the crossfire of a targeted attack. White mass shooters are killing indiscriminately, in schools, in churches, at concerts, in bars.(Edit, of course some target specific races or religions, or places), Which makes the safest of places unsafe. So, whilst there might be more dead in gang killings (I've not checked), at least people have some idea of how to avoid it. There is no safe place from mass shooters or terrorists. [Edited 11/11/18 0:58am]

I agree. I started to respond but repeated myself somewhat and just thought if I could add something. I think Cali did have gun laws where they could have taken away the gun from the man suffering from PTSD. If anything good comes out of this maybe it will be that people will know the laws a bit better? Thanks for responding constructively maplenpg.

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #128 posted 11/11/18 7:01am

maplenpg

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

maplenpg said:


I absolutely agree that mental health is an issue. If Trump won't do anything about the guns, he needs to do something about mental health. We all do, all around the world. There is a difference between white mass shooters and the number of dead in Chicago gang activity though, and the difference is that many, if not most, of the people killed in gang killings are targeted for some reason. Or they are caught in the crossfire of a targeted attack. White mass shooters are killing indiscriminately, in schools, in churches, at concerts, in bars.(Edit, of course some target specific races or religions, or places), Which makes the safest of places unsafe. So, whilst there might be more dead in gang killings (I've not checked), at least people have some idea of how to avoid it. There is no safe place from mass shooters or terrorists. [Edited 11/11/18 0:58am]

I agree. I started to respond but repeated myself somewhat and just thought if I could add something. I think Cali did have gun laws where they could have taken away the gun from the man suffering from PTSD. If anything good comes out of this maybe it will be that people will know the laws a bit better? Thanks for responding constructively maplenpg.

It's nice that you responded constructively and in normal font too. It suits you, you should do it more often. Your point is most likely true, but I live in the UK so I'll never understand your need to have guns at all.

We are all okay, as long as "we" are the ones living on top of the empire of eternal war. - Jaawwnn
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #129 posted 11/11/18 10:10am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

I haven’t kept up with the thread, but his last Facebook post is insane but political. He’s laughing about people grieving he deaths of those slain in mass shootings. I’m his twisted mind was he making a statement??
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #130 posted 11/11/18 11:44am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

I haven’t kept up with the thread, but his last Facebook post is insane but political. He’s laughing about people grieving he deaths of those slain in mass shootings. I’m his twisted mind was he making a statement??

As Bart would say, google dot com.

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #131 posted 11/11/18 11:48am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Ban the Ar-15.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #132 posted 11/12/18 1:44am

BombSquad

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

13cjk13 said:

I wonder how he got out of the caravan and got to a bar in Thousand Oaks? Or did he sneak through illegally from one of Trump's shithole countries? Oh, wait................Don Lemon was right.

Did he kill over political agenda? Or is it just another mentally ill/PTSD person that Obamacare failed?


naaah, just a weak sissy who can't 'handle it'


http://www.prince.org/msg/105/457271

Ideally speaking, the President of the United States and the dumbest person in the country would be two different people. Oh well.... money can't fix stupid
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 5 of 5 <12345
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Gunman opens fire at Thousand Oaks bar