independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sun 20th Oct 2019 9:20am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Gunman opens fire at Thousand Oaks bar
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 4 of 5 <12345>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #90 posted 11/09/18 4:46pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

MoBettaBliss said:



SuperFurryAnimal said:




MoBettaBliss said:





probably is mentally ill.... but obamacare is to blame?

fuck me... i've read some stupid shit in my time... but that's right up there




WHY NOT ADMIT THIS: THE MENTAL HEALTH SYSTEM IN AMERICA IS BROKEN, HAS BEEN BROKEN AND FROM LOOKS OF CRAZY PEOPLE DOING CRAZY THINGS ONLY IS GETTING WORSE. SOMEHOW VOTING DEMS WILL CHANGE IT? I DON'T THINK SO.





you're full of shit mate

you threw obamacare in there to assign blame ... grow a pair and own it

is the mental health system broken?... sounds like it... it certainly isn't kicking goals in my country either



President Trump blasted Obama today for defunding the military. We will never forgive the Obama's for weakening the military as well as his weakness towards ISIS and just remember you all thought Trump was going about ISIS the wrong way well the Sons of Bitches are barely around. So much for rattling the hornets nest by calling them what they are.
What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #91 posted 11/09/18 5:02pm

PennyPurple

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

President Trump blasted Obama today for defunding the military. We will never forgive the Obama's for weakening the military as well as his weakness towards ISIS and just remember you all thought Trump was going about ISIS the wrong way well the Sons of Bitches are barely around. So much for rattling the hornets nest by calling them what they are.

Well you thought ISIS was around a couple of weeks ago, sending bombs to everybody. You blamed ISIS.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #92 posted 11/09/18 5:09pm

MoBettaBliss

SuperFurryAnimal said:

MoBettaBliss said:



you're full of shit mate

you threw obamacare in there to assign blame ... grow a pair and own it

is the mental health system broken?... sounds like it... it certainly isn't kicking goals in my country either

President Trump blasted Obama today for defunding the military. We will never forgive the Obama's for weakening the military as well as his weakness towards ISIS and just remember you all thought Trump was going about ISIS the wrong way well the Sons of Bitches are barely around. So much for rattling the hornets nest by calling them what they are.



nothing to do with the mental health system you're talking about... and nothing to do with this thread

you're like a bratty child yelling at a wall

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #93 posted 11/09/18 5:46pm

rdhull

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Sounds like a twisted antigun freak that wanted to shoot up someplace to help push for stronger gun regulations.

You should be banned for this statement. Serioulsy. You are obvously a troll. oes nobody else see this? Yall are ok with this?

c'mon baby, where's ya guts?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #94 posted 11/09/18 5:58pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Sounds like a twisted antigun freak that wanted to shoot up someplace to help push for stronger gun regulations.

Agree with RDHULL

What the fuck is wrong with you? That ^ is THEE most assholish thing you have ever said, or will ever, say.















[Edited 11/9/18 17:58pm]

[Edited 11/9/18 17:59pm]

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #95 posted 11/09/18 6:08pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

rdhull said:



SuperFurryAnimal said:


Sounds like a twisted antigun freak that wanted to shoot up someplace to help push for stronger gun regulations.

You should be banned for this statement. Serioulsy. You are obvously a troll. oes nobody else see this? Yall are ok with this?



It is out on the web what the shooter was posting to social media. He said all people do is offer thoughts and prayers and he is crazy and they never do anything about it. What does that sound like?
What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #96 posted 11/09/18 6:10pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

DiminutiveRocker said:



SuperFurryAnimal said:


Sounds like a twisted antigun freak that wanted to shoot up someplace to help push for stronger gun regulations.


Agree with RDHULL



What the fuck is wrong with you? That ^ is THEE most assholish thing you have ever said, or will ever, say.
















[Edited 11/9/18 17:58pm]

[Edited 11/9/18 17:59pm]



Well it's out there what the shooter posted and that is exactly how many will read into it.
What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #97 posted 11/09/18 6:11pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

PennyPurple said:



SuperFurryAnimal said:





President Trump blasted Obama today for defunding the military. We will never forgive the Obama's for weakening the military as well as his weakness towards ISIS and just remember you all thought Trump was going about ISIS the wrong way well the Sons of Bitches are barely around. So much for rattling the hornets nest by calling them what they are.

Well you thought ISIS was around a couple of weeks ago, sending bombs to everybody. You blamed ISIS.



ISIS as an organization doubt it but a sympathizer highly likely that will happen again.
What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #98 posted 11/09/18 6:40pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

PennyPurple said:



SuperFurryAnimal said:





President Trump blasted Obama today for defunding the military. We will never forgive the Obama's for weakening the military as well as his weakness towards ISIS and just remember you all thought Trump was going about ISIS the wrong way well the Sons of Bitches are barely around. So much for rattling the hornets nest by calling them what they are.

Well you thought ISIS was around a couple of weeks ago, sending bombs to everybody. You blamed ISIS.



ISIS as an organization doubt it but a sympathizer highly likely that will happen again.


Stay on topic troll
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #99 posted 11/09/18 7:56pm

onlyforaminute

Do you ever get to the point you realize you have to accept something you really hate to accept? I think I've reached that point. It's freaking depressing, but I guess it's evolve or die, right? The news was interviewing bars on how they are preparing incase of an active shooter. It's sh**ty hearing about a kid who survived the Vegas shooting not surviving this one.

Year of Return 2019
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #100 posted 11/10/18 6:04am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:



ISIS as an organization doubt it but a sympathizer highly likely that will happen again.


Stay on topic troll


My comment was in response.
What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #101 posted 11/10/18 6:33am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

The shooter had a lazy eye and was bullied in school. Ended up with PTSD. Many of the people that bullied him were at the club according to investigators. Lemon is off the wall with his racial issue comments about these shootings they are often mental issue or crime related. It is not a Racial Issue Mr Lemon. Looking more and more like another issue of failed mental health. Nothing new.

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #102 posted 11/10/18 6:56am

PennyPurple

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

The shooter had a lazy eye and was bullied in school. Ended up with PTSD. Many of the people that bullied him were at the club according to investigators. Lemon is off the wall with his racial issue comments about these shootings they are often mental issue or crime related. It is not a Racial Issue Mr Lemon. Looking more and more like another issue of failed mental health. Nothing new.

Didn't you start a thread on Lemon?


These people were 18 and up. How did they go to school with him since he was 28. In fact most of them was 18-23. The bouncer was was 33, and there was a 27 year old.


Just another frickin made up story from you or your Fox channel. He ended up with PTSD from his service in the Marines, probably overseas in a war zone.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #103 posted 11/10/18 7:08am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

PennyPurple said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

The shooter had a lazy eye and was bullied in school. Ended up with PTSD. Many of the people that bullied him were at the club according to investigators. Lemon is off the wall with his racial issue comments about these shootings they are often mental issue or crime related. It is not a Racial Issue Mr Lemon. Looking more and more like another issue of failed mental health. Nothing new.

Didn't you start a thread on Lemon?


These people were 18 and up. How did they go to school with him since he was 28. In fact most of them was 18-23. The bouncer was was 33, and there was a 27 year old.


Just another frickin made up story from you or your Fox channel. He ended up with PTSD from his service in the Marines, probably overseas in a war zone.

Read what I stated, many of them were "at" the club per investigators. This is in the news! BTW! Some of the investigators believe he was creating a "gun control" issue for advocates something that I stated from a theory over his comments posted to social media and I got attacked for.

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #104 posted 11/10/18 7:11am

PennyPurple

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

PennyPurple said:

Didn't you start a thread on Lemon?


These people were 18 and up. How did they go to school with him since he was 28. In fact most of them was 18-23. The bouncer was was 33, and there was a 27 year old.


Just another frickin made up story from you or your Fox channel. He ended up with PTSD from his service in the Marines, probably overseas in a war zone.

Read what I stated, many of them were "at" the club per investigators. This is in the news! BTW! Some of the investigators believe he was creating a "gun control" issue for advocates something that I stated from a theory over his comments posted to social media and I got attacked for.

I call BS.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #105 posted 11/10/18 7:53am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

PennyPurple said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Read what I stated, many of them were "at" the club per investigators. This is in the news! BTW! Some of the investigators believe he was creating a "gun control" issue for advocates something that I stated from a theory over his comments posted to social media and I got attacked for.

I call BS.

'Documents obtained by ABC News show Long posted on social media at 11:24 p.m. PST: “It’s too bad I won’t get to see all the illogical and pathetic reasons people will put in my mouth as to why I did it. Fact is I had no reason to do it, and I just thought… f***it, life is boring so why not?” Then at 11:27 p.m. PST he posted “I hope people call me insane (2 smiley face emojis).. wouldn’t that just be a big ball of irony? Yeah… I’m insane, but the only thing you people do after these shootings is ‘hopes and prayers’… or ‘keep you in my thoughts’… every time… and wonder why these keep happening… (2 more smiley face emojis)."'

https://www.abc15.com/news/national/-life-is-boring-so-why-not-thousand-oaks-gunman-posted-online-during-attack-that-left-12-dead

--

I can see why they may go that way with the investigation. Another theory is the shooters ex girlfriend was usually at the bar and was a potential target.

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #106 posted 11/10/18 9:23am

djThunderfunk

avatar

rdhull said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Sounds like a twisted antigun freak that wanted to shoot up someplace to help push for stronger gun regulations.

You should be banned for this statement. Serioulsy. You are obvously a troll. oes nobody else see this? Yall are ok with this?


Wow.... How much of a triggered snowflake NPC do you have to be to want someone banned for opinions you don't like? Authoriatarian much? lol

Ross Perot was right!!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #107 posted 11/10/18 9:50am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

We should ban the term snowflake.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #108 posted 11/10/18 10:06am

rdhull

avatar

djThunderfunk said:

rdhull said:

You should be banned for this statement. Serioulsy. You are obvously a troll. oes nobody else see this? Yall are ok with this?


Wow.... How much of a triggered snowflake NPC do you have to be to want someone banned for opinions you don't like? Authoriatarian much? lol

You're a terrible softball player Jack (c) Tom Cruise/A Few Good Men

c'mon baby, where's ya guts?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #109 posted 11/10/18 10:09am

free2bFreeda2

SuperFurryAnimal said:



RodeoSchro said:




MoBettaBliss said:





probably is mentally ill.... but obamacare is to blame?

fuck me... i've read some stupid shit in my time... but that's right up there






You have to hand it to Right Winger SuperFurryAnimal. This is first-class trolling.

In only two sentences, he manages to imply there was a political agenda and if not, then it was President Obama's fault he massacred all these people.

And THEN spends the rest of the night ranting about mental health issues. That's some good trolling right there.




IS IT A RACIAL ISSUE LIKE SOME MADE IT OUT TO BE? AGREEING WITH DON LEMON? TO ME THAT IS TROLLING.



somewhere in that far right brain pan of yours is a drop of liquid that is in agreement with Mr Don Lemon.
that's why you continue to yell your head off, while you stupidity and offensively shilly-shally & dilly-dally trying to prove your pov to no avail.
the pain you must be going thru must be HELL.

😨
WHITE MEN HAVE COMMITTED MORE MASS SHOOTINGS THAN ANY OTHER GROUP

10/2/17 AT 11:39 AM
: https://www.newsweek.com/...ium=Social


excerpt:
Statistics show that since 1982, the majority of mass shootings — 54 percent — were committed by white men

and please don't bring up Chicago (as you have repeatedly) to try and prove your pov.
[Edited 11/10/18 10:26am]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #110 posted 11/10/18 10:17am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

free2bFreeda2 said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:



RodeoSchro said:




MoBettaBliss said:





probably is mentally ill.... but obamacare is to blame?

fuck me... i've read some stupid shit in my time... but that's right up there






You have to hand it to Right Winger SuperFurryAnimal. This is first-class trolling.

In only two sentences, he manages to imply there was a political agenda and if not, then it was President Obama's fault he massacred all these people.

And THEN spends the rest of the night ranting about mental health issues. That's some good trolling right there.




IS IT A RACIAL ISSUE LIKE SOME MADE IT OUT TO BE? AGREEING WITH DON LEMON? TO ME THAT IS TROLLING.



somewhere in that far right brain pan of yours is a drop of liquid that is in agreement with Mr Don Lemon.
that's why you continue to yell your head off, while you LOUDLY and offensively shilly-shally & dilly-dally trying to prove your pov to no avail.


the pain you must be going thru must be hell.
😨
WHITE MEN HAVE COMMITTED MORE MASS SHOOTINGS THAN ANY OTHER GROUP

10/2/17 AT 11:39 AM
: https://www.newsweek.com/...ium=Social


excerpt:
Statistics show that since 1982, the majority of mass shootings — 54 percent — were committed by white men


Take into account percentage of population and proportion of population. Lemon is wrong.
What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #111 posted 11/10/18 10:20am

maplenpg

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

PennyPurple said:

I call BS.

'Documents obtained by ABC News show Long posted on social media at 11:24 p.m. PST: “It’s too bad I won’t get to see all the illogical and pathetic reasons people will put in my mouth as to why I did it. Fact is I had no reason to do it, and I just thought… f***it, life is boring so why not?” Then at 11:27 p.m. PST he posted “I hope people call me insane (2 smiley face emojis).. wouldn’t that just be a big ball of irony? Yeah… I’m insane, but the only thing you people do after these shootings is ‘hopes and prayers’… or ‘keep you in my thoughts’… every time… and wonder why these keep happening… (2 more smiley face emojis)."'

https://www.abc15.com/news/national/-life-is-boring-so-why-not-thousand-oaks-gunman-posted-online-during-attack-that-left-12-dead

--

I can see why they may go that way with the investigation. Another theory is the shooters ex girlfriend was usually at the bar and was a potential target.

This in no way equates with your quote "Sounds like a twisted antigun freak that wanted to shoot up someplace to help push for stronger gun regulations." ...But you already know that, don't you?


We are all okay, as long as "we" are the ones living on top of the empire of eternal war. - Jaawwnn
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #112 posted 11/10/18 10:28am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

maplenpg said:



SuperFurryAnimal said:




PennyPurple said:



I call BS.




'Documents obtained by ABC News show Long posted on social media at 11:24 p.m. PST: “It’s too bad I won’t get to see all the illogical and pathetic reasons people will put in my mouth as to why I did it. Fact is I had no reason to do it, and I just thought… f***it, life is boring so why not?” Then at 11:27 p.m. PST he posted “I hope people call me insane (2 smiley face emojis).. wouldn’t that just be a big ball of irony? Yeah… I’m insane, but the only thing you people do after these shootings is ‘hopes and prayers’… or ‘keep you in my thoughts’… every time… and wonder why these keep happening… (2 more smiley face emojis)."'


https://www.abc15.com/news/national/-life-is-boring-so-why-not-thousand-oaks-gunman-posted-online-during-attack-that-left-12-dead


--


I can see why they may go that way with the investigation. Another theory is the shooters ex girlfriend was usually at the bar and was a potential target.



This in no way equates with your quote "Sounds like a twisted antigun freak that wanted to shoot up someplace to help push for stronger gun regulations." ...But you already know that, don't you?





It is one of the theories of the investigators. I read a few news stories where investigators have same theory as I stated.
What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #113 posted 11/10/18 10:33am

maplenpg

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

maplenpg said:

This in no way equates with your quote "Sounds like a twisted antigun freak that wanted to shoot up someplace to help push for stronger gun regulations." ...But you already know that, don't you?


It is one of the theories of the investigators. I read a few news stories where investigators have same theory as I stated.

Provide a link to one.

We are all okay, as long as "we" are the ones living on top of the empire of eternal war. - Jaawwnn
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #114 posted 11/10/18 11:30am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

maplenpg said:



SuperFurryAnimal said:


maplenpg said:


This in no way equates with your quote "Sounds like a twisted antigun freak that wanted to shoot up someplace to help push for stronger gun regulations." ...But you already know that, don't you?





It is one of the theories of the investigators. I read a few news stories where investigators have same theory as I stated.

Provide a link to one.



https://dailycaller.com/2...book-post/
What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #115 posted 11/10/18 11:31am

free2bFreeda2

SuperFurryAnimal said:

The shooter had a lazy eye and was bullied in school. Ended up with PTSD. Many of the people that bullied him were at the club according to investigators. Lemon is off the wall with his racial issue comments about these shootings they are often mental issue or crime related. It is not a Racial Issue Mr Lemon. Looking more and more like another issue of failed mental health. Nothing new.


so what you're saying in essence is white racist groups like the kkk, aryan brotherhood, skinheads and david duke are issues of "failed mental health."
maybe Mr Don Lemon is speaking with an aire of credibility.
well kiss my grits and a shout out to Dylann roof who killed 9 people while they were attending a prayer meeting.
😬 some would dedicate the shout out on your behalf.
➡ ⚠
by the way Mr Lemon's related comments were made prior to the thousand oaks bar shootings.
[Edited 11/10/18 12:00pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #116 posted 11/10/18 12:06pm

maplenpg

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

maplenpg said:

Provide a link to one.

https://dailycaller.com/2...book-post/

"The Daily Caller is a strongly right leaning news and opinion website that has been involved with publishing controversial and false stories. The Daily Caller frequently uses loaded emotional language that typically favors the right. A factual search reveals a very poor track record with fact checking". Source.

Try again. I do feel for you though if even you can't see that the evidence presented in the article and the headline for the article don't match each other at all.

[Edited 11/10/18 12:06pm]

We are all okay, as long as "we" are the ones living on top of the empire of eternal war. - Jaawwnn
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #117 posted 11/10/18 12:06pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

DC is fascist bs

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #118 posted 11/10/18 12:06pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

maplenpg said:



SuperFurryAnimal said:


maplenpg said:


This in no way equates with your quote "Sounds like a twisted antigun freak that wanted to shoot up someplace to help push for stronger gun regulations." ...But you already know that, don't you?





It is one of the theories of the investigators. I read a few news stories where investigators have same theory as I stated.

Provide a link to one.



https://dailycaller.com/2...book-post/


I think the request was for a legitimate link
"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #119 posted 11/10/18 1:05pm

free2bFreeda2

SuperFurryAnimal said:

free2bFreeda2 said:



Take into account percentage of population and proportion of population. Lemon is wrong.

percentages or not, stats prove the majority of mass shooters, sick or no are ( unfortunately) of your race.
something I've noticed about you and white racist, as well as many trump supporters is they love to scapegoat.

"unintelligent people always look for a scapegoat." ~ Ernest Bevin

🤓
you scapegoat so well.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 4 of 5 <12345>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Gunman opens fire at Thousand Oaks bar