independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Fri 6th Dec 2019 7:52pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Alt-Right Republican "Proud Boys" incite violence; GOP PA candidate threatens head stomping
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 2 of 2 <12
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #30 posted 10/15/18 7:53pm

13cjk13

ufoclub said:

13cjk13 said:

The Proud Boys want to kill jews, gay people and basically any person of color. "Antifa" wants to kill people that want to kill jews, gay people and basically any person of color. It doesnt seem very hard to decide which side to be on. We fought a world war for the same reason. Signed, one of the braindead.

say it again:

The Proud Boys want to kill jews, gay people and basically any person of color. "Antifa" wants to kill people that want to kill jews, gay people and basically any person of color. It doesnt seem very hard to decide which side to be on. We fought a world war for the same reason. Signed, one of the braindead.

We= USA.

In other words the USA was "Antifa" : went to war and killed fascists in WWII. Oh... and there were NAZI groups on the rise here before the declaration of war. They were organized, had newpapers and even some politicians were openly anti immigrant and anti-semitic back then (look up Silver Legion of America) . It actually seemed much worse then now, surveys showed more people were ambivalent or into it... and yet we still went to war as a nation against it.

yeahthat

"If we had had confidence the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #31 posted 10/15/18 8:25pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

uPtoWnNY said:

I'm extending an open invitation to all proud boys to come to my Bronx neighborhood.....we'd love to have them.

They would piss their pants !

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #32 posted 10/16/18 5:21am

13cjk13

LOCK THEM UP.

"If we had had confidence the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #33 posted 10/16/18 6:04am

13cjk13

jjhunsecker said:

uPtoWnNY said:

I'm extending an open invitation to all proud boys to come to my Bronx neighborhood.....we'd love to have them.

They would piss their pants !

Pay Per View these Nazis getting the shit beat out of them. I'd pay.

"If we had had confidence the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #34 posted 10/16/18 6:06am

djThunderfunk

avatar

13cjk13 said:

djThunderfunk said:


I didn't start this thread, asshole. lol


It's interesting, post something about antifa violence, the braindead fall over themselves to defend them.

Post something about proud boys violence... NOBODY defends their bullshit.

Hmmm, guess we know who's down with authoritarian violence in this forum. wink

The Proud Boys want to kill jews, gay people and basically any person of color. "Antifa" wants to kill people that want to kill jews, gay people and basically any person of color. It doesnt seem very hard to decide which side to be on. We fought a world war for the same reason. Signed, one of the braindead.


That's weird, because in this video, we see the proud boys DICKHEADS leaving the event, a few of them are black a couple look latino or asian and one looks middle eastern.



REEFER MADNESS!
Joe Biden still thinks marijuana is a gateway drug:
https://www.businessinsid...t-2019-11/
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #35 posted 10/16/18 6:44am

2elijah

avatar

jjhunsecker said:



uPtoWnNY said:


I'm extending an open invitation to all proud boys to come to my Bronx neighborhood.....we'd love to have them.




They would piss their pants !


They’re too punk ass to do it. I’ll never understand why bullies who want to play tough cover their faces. Cowards. Lol.
[Edited 10/16/18 6:47am]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #36 posted 10/16/18 6:53am

benni

avatar

Proud Boys founder: Gavin McInnes








  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #37 posted 10/16/18 7:21am

RodeoSchro

avatar

^ falloff

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #38 posted 10/16/18 8:24am

13cjk13

djThunderfunk said:

13cjk13 said:

The Proud Boys want to kill jews, gay people and basically any person of color. "Antifa" wants to kill people that want to kill jews, gay people and basically any person of color. It doesnt seem very hard to decide which side to be on. We fought a world war for the same reason. Signed, one of the braindead.


That's weird, because in this video, we see the proud boys DICKHEADS leaving the event, a few of them are black a couple look latino or asian and one looks middle eastern.



Lots of self loathing lunatics in the world.

"If we had had confidence the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #39 posted 10/16/18 8:50am

jjhunsecker

avatar

13cjk13 said:

djThunderfunk said:


That's weird, because in this video, we see the proud boys DICKHEADS leaving the event, a few of them are black a couple look latino or asian and one looks middle eastern.



Lots of self loathing lunatics in the world.

In the 1960s, the head of the NY State Nazi Party was discovered to be Jewish.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #40 posted 10/16/18 9:06am

13cjk13

jjhunsecker said:

13cjk13 said:

Lots of self loathing lunatics in the world.

In the 1960s, the head of the NY State Nazi Party was discovered to be Jewish.

He could have been a good person. There are lots of good Nazis. 45 said so.

"If we had had confidence the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #41 posted 10/16/18 3:30pm

uPtoWnNY

2elijah said:

jjhunsecker said:

They would piss their pants !

They’re too punk ass to do it. I’ll never understand why bullies who want to play tough cover their faces. Cowards. Lol. [Edited 10/16/18 6:47am]

Those right-wing mfers are the true snowflakes. They're real tough on social media, in a group or against a woman. Talk that racist smack to a man's face out in the street all by your lonesome. Then we'll see who's rough.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #42 posted 10/17/18 2:02pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

I'm generally a fan of the NY Times- they do excellent, investigative work. But in this article, they really dropped the ball with this McInnes cocksucker.

https://www.huffingtonpos...8b5873da87

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #43 posted 10/17/18 2:21pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

I'm generally a fan of the NY Times- they do excellent, investigative work. But in this article, they really dropped the ball with this McInnes cocksucker.

https://www.huffingtonpos...8b5873da87



I'd forgotten about that one pussy "Proud Boy" who couldn't tear up the LGBT sign. That was awesome!

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #44 posted 10/17/18 2:35pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

The McInness piece of shit isn't even an American. He was born in England, and holds Canadian citizenship. Why hasn't he been deported ?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #45 posted 10/17/18 4:07pm

poppys

jjhunsecker said:

The McInness piece of shit isn't even an American. He was born in England, and holds Canadian citizenship. Why hasn't he been deported ?


Good question.

And why would a guy working for the Times for almost 20 years write a piece like that? He must have some kind of sway there. Below is his bio.

Alan Feuer covers courts and criminal justice for the Metro desk. He has written about mobsters, jails, police misconduct, wrongful convictions, government corruption and El Chapo, the jailed chief of the Sinaloa drug cartel. He joined the Times in 1999.

politics: the art or science of government.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #46 posted 10/18/18 8:32am

jjhunsecker

avatar

poppys said:

jjhunsecker said:

The McInness piece of shit isn't even an American. He was born in England, and holds Canadian citizenship. Why hasn't he been deported ?


Good question.

And why would a guy working for the Times for almost 20 years write a piece like that? He must have some kind of sway there. Below is his bio.

Alan Feuer covers courts and criminal justice for the Metro desk. He has written about mobsters, jails, police misconduct, wrongful convictions, government corruption and El Chapo, the jailed chief of the Sinaloa drug cartel. He joined the Times in 1999.

I think the Times was trying to be too even-handed...especially because this douchebag fits the trappings of a "Brooklyn hipster". Instead, they should have called him what he is : a racist, sexist, violence prone, drunken piece of shit

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #47 posted 10/18/18 12:31pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

The same paper that said Ben Shapiro was for cool kids.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #48 posted 10/19/18 11:59am

RodeoSchro

avatar

Hey look, they arrested one of these pussies! And more arrests are to come!

https://www.thedailybeast...ith-antifa


The New York Police Department announced the first arrest of a member of the Proud Boys on Thursday night for his role in a violent brawl on the streets of Manhattan with a group of antifascist protesters last week.

Geoffrey Young, 38, of New City, New York was arrested around 7 p.m. on charges of riot and attempted assault. He was among 12 people the NYPD wanted in connection with a fight between the two groups following a speech by Proud Boys leader Gavin McInnes at the Metropolitan Republican Club in Manhattan.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #49 posted 10/19/18 12:28pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Update:

Drain the swamp--of violence.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #50 posted 10/20/18 9:32am

uPtoWnNY

jjhunsecker said:

13cjk13 said:

Lots of self loathing lunatics in the world.

In the 1960s, the head of the NY State Nazi Party was discovered to be Jewish.

And there are black folks who fly the confederate battle flag. I saw one moron on YouTube wearing the confederate uniform.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #51 posted 10/20/18 9:44am

poppys

2freaky4church1 said:

The same paper that said Ben Shapiro was for cool kids.


Let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater.

List of the Most Popular and Influential Newspapers in the USA thepaperboy.com

1. Wall Street Journal (2,378,827) Twitter Link Wikipedia Link FP
2. New York Times (1,865,318) Twitter Link Wikipedia Link FP
3. USA Today (1,674,306) Twitter Link Wikipedia Link FP
4. Los Angeles Times (653,868) Twitter Link Wikipedia Link FP
5. San Jose Mercury News (583,998) Twitter Link Wikipedia Link FP
6. New York Daily News (516,165) Twitter Link Wikipedia Link FP
7. New York Post (500,521) Twitter Link Wikipedia Link FP
8. Washington Post (474,767) Twitter Link Wikipedia Link FP
9. Chicago Sun-Times (470,548) Twitter Link Wikipedia Link FP

10. Denver Post (416,676) Twitter Link Wikipedia Link FP


more...

politics: the art or science of government.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 2 of 2 <12
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Alt-Right Republican "Proud Boys" incite violence; GOP PA candidate threatens head stomping