independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sat 17th Aug 2019 5:35am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Sarah Huckabee Sanders Was Kicked Out Of A Restaurant Because Of Trump
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 3 of 4 <1234>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #60 posted 06/26/18 10:40am

poppys

jjhunsecker said:

2elijah said:
Lol, I’m pretty sure there would be many working in a restaurant he showed up in, that would enjoy spitting in his food before serving him.
Or maybe other bodily fluids and excretions !


I saw him walking through a festival once. He was given a wide berth by all. His vibe just emanates evil. Even all dressed up in a searsucker suit he looks like the devil.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #61 posted 06/26/18 10:42am

PennyPurple

avatar

Image may contain: 1 person

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #62 posted 06/26/18 10:46am

poppys

^^ SHS - consummate LIAR.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #63 posted 06/26/18 10:49am

jjhunsecker

avatar

poppys said:

^^ SHS - consummate LIAR.



Her fat ugly ass, and her scumbag bigot father, will burn in hell
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #64 posted 06/26/18 3:16pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Hell's for better people.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #65 posted 06/26/18 3:24pm

uPtoWnNY

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

jjhunsecker said:
Though one could say that a person needs to take a stand somewhere
Yeah but that’s not the place. That could be considered discrimination. We can agree to disagree and have our own beliefs as long as it’s civil and lawful. But like I said, it’s a slippery slope. That’s the reasoning people took for refusing service to gays, blacks and other minorities. Can’t do that.

I'm with you.

It would also help if Trump would knock off the rhetoric. When you constantly shoot from the lip, demean and insult folks, eventually folks will push back....you get what you give.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #66 posted 06/26/18 3:54pm

SPYZFAN1

This might be off topic from the thread....but do the Dems have ANY candidates that might be up for the Presidential Race for 2020?..Just curious.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #67 posted 06/26/18 4:02pm

uPtoWnNY

SPYZFAN1 said:

This might be off topic from the thread....but do the Dems have ANY candidates that might be up for the Presidential Race for 2020?..Just curious.

Dems have to concentrate on the midterm elections first.....they will be crucial.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #68 posted 06/26/18 4:49pm

SPYZFAN1

Thanks for the scoop! Crucial is correct.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #69 posted 06/26/18 5:11pm

13cjk13

jjhunsecker said:

poppys said:

^^ SHS - consummate LIAR.

Her fat ugly ass, and her scumbag bigot father, will burn in hell

Soon, I hope.

"If we had had confidence the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #70 posted 06/26/18 5:48pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

uPtoWnNY said:



Ugot2shakesumthin said:


jjhunsecker said:
Though one could say that a person needs to take a stand somewhere

Yeah but that’s not the place. That could be considered discrimination. We can agree to disagree and have our own beliefs as long as it’s civil and lawful. But like I said, it’s a slippery slope. That’s the reasoning people took for refusing service to gays, blacks and other minorities. Can’t do that.


I'm with you.



It would also help if Trump would knock off the rhetoric. When you constantly shoot from the lip, demean and insult folks, eventually folks will push back....you get what you give.



Trump has empowered racist and ugly behavior that’s for sure.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #71 posted 06/26/18 5:52pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

uPtoWnNY said:

I'm with you.

It would also help if Trump would knock off the rhetoric. When you constantly shoot from the lip, demean and insult folks, eventually folks will push back....you get what you give.

Trump has empowered racist and ugly behavior that’s for sure.


He inspires it. neutral

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #72 posted 06/26/18 6:04pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

uPtoWnNY said:

I'm with you.

It would also help if Trump would knock off the rhetoric. When you constantly shoot from the lip, demean and insult folks, eventually folks will push back....you get what you give.

Trump has empowered racist and ugly behavior that’s for sure.

and it shows in this topic...

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #73 posted 06/26/18 6:06pm

13cjk13

DiminutiveRocker said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

uPtoWnNY said: Trump has empowered racist and ugly behavior that’s for sure.


He inspires it. neutral

Because he is garbage.

"If we had had confidence the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #74 posted 06/26/18 6:38pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

uPtoWnNY said:



Ugot2shakesumthin said:


jjhunsecker said:
Though one could say that a person needs to take a stand somewhere

Yeah but that’s not the place. That could be considered discrimination. We can agree to disagree and have our own beliefs as long as it’s civil and lawful. But like I said, it’s a slippery slope. That’s the reasoning people took for refusing service to gays, blacks and other minorities. Can’t do that.


I'm with you.



It would also help if Trump would knock off the rhetoric. When you constantly shoot from the lip, demean and insult folks, eventually folks will push back....you get what you give.



Trump has empowered racist and ugly behavior that’s for sure.


Like a true demagogue, he fanned hatred and divisions for his own gain
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #75 posted 06/26/18 6:58pm

13cjk13

jjhunsecker said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:
Trump has empowered racist and ugly behavior that’s for sure.
Like a true demagogue, he fanned hatred and divisions for his own gain

Such a horrible, horrible person.

"If we had had confidence the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #76 posted 06/26/18 10:50pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

uPtoWnNY said: Trump has empowered racist and ugly behavior that’s for sure.

and it shows in this topic...

I'm with you there. But kinda hypocritical when you say you condone the refusal of service to gays or pharmacists or even this restaurant's behavior.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #77 posted 06/27/18 5:19am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

and it shows in this topic...

I'm with you there. But kinda hypocritical when you say you condone the refusal of service to gays or pharmacists or even this restaurant's behavior.

I assume you mean "you" as in general as I have never condoned any of it.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #78 posted 06/27/18 7:42am

2elijah

avatar

DiminutiveRocker said:



Ugot2shakesumthin said:


uPtoWnNY said:



I'm with you.



It would also help if Trump would knock off the rhetoric. When you constantly shoot from the lip, demean and insult folks, eventually folks will push back....you get what you give.



Trump has empowered racist and ugly behavior that’s for sure.


He inspires it. neutral


Then he gets Sanders to lie and says he doesn’t do that. Trump’s administration is very disturbed and evil. He inspires and promotes hatred and division, and plays the race card to a certain segment of his base, and they in turn help to promote it. He does this to set the tone for many republicans and conservatives, who barely condemn trump for his actions, because trump is saying what many repubs and conservatives want to say out loud, but are afraid to be called racists, because many of them know they actually harbor racial prejudice and support trump’s actions.
[Edited 6/27/18 7:44am]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #79 posted 06/27/18 8:00am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

I'm with you there. But kinda hypocritical when you say you condone the refusal of service to gays or pharmacists or even this restaurant's behavior.

I assume you mean "you" as in general as I have never condoned any of it.

Up in the thread you said you condoned the refusal of service?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #80 posted 06/27/18 8:02am

poppys

I do have ambivalence about this. Worked in restaurants for many years, in the States and in the Caribbean. As the late great Anthony Bourdain said, restaurants are feudal systems. The people this will hurt the most are probably the (likely) immigrant cooks and dishwashers. Restaurants rely heavily on word of mouth for their existence. Getting this kind of publicity for something other than food is not positive for business in the long run. The other Little Red Hen restaurant in Jersey got dragged in too and that is hardly fair.

This type of probelm is usually handled by staff. Some servers hate waiting on kids, some customers have a favorite server and treats everyone else horribly, sometimes your ex walks in with the person they cheated on you with, etc. Contrary to popular myth, workers messing with the food is not very common. There is a code of behavior, even with the worst customer. More likely, staff will bend over backwards for an asshole often with little or no compensation. After all, without customers - no one has a job.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is so over the top ugly in her prominent government position that she tipped all the scales and safety nets commonly used to deal with this. I can't say I blame the restaurant owner, as JJ said she took a stand and it is her place. Supposedly her workers called her and wanted to deny SHS service and she agreed. Says she's not sorry she did it.

It is VERY unfortunate all the way around that the ramped up violence and inhumanity of this administration is making this a decision people in the hospitality business are even considering.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #81 posted 06/27/18 8:21am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is merely a woman doing her job. She HAS to lie for her boss. Shitty job, but she has not committed any crimes and or done anything wrong herself. The policy is her bosses. She merely has to be the mouthpiece for it and get the brunt of the backlash. it's no coincidence that her position has been filled with so many people so far.

She will step aside soon and have someone else be the punching bag. It's a super shitty job.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #82 posted 06/27/18 8:46am

jjhunsecker

avatar

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is merely a woman doing her job. She HAS to lie for her boss. Shitty job, but she has not committed any crimes and or done anything wrong herself. The policy is her bosses. She merely has to be the mouthpiece for it and get the brunt of the backlash. it's no coincidence that her position has been filled with so many people so far.

She will step aside soon and have someone else be the punching bag. It's a super shitty job.

Nobody held a gun to her head forcing her to take this job. She, a supposed "Christian" , has CHOSEN to lie for this immoral and indecent man, and be the face of his authoritarian and bigoted agenda. And isn't lying a sin, according to Christian doctrine ? She is complicit in his evil agenda, and should be held accountable for her part in it.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #83 posted 06/27/18 8:53am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is merely a woman doing her job. She HAS to lie for her boss. Shitty job, but she has not committed any crimes and or done anything wrong herself. The policy is her bosses. She merely has to be the mouthpiece for it and get the brunt of the backlash. it's no coincidence that her position has been filled with so many people so far.

She will step aside soon and have someone else be the punching bag. It's a super shitty job.

Nobody held a gun to her head forcing her to take this job. She, a supposed "Christian" , has CHOSEN to lie for this immoral and indecent man, and be the face of his authoritarian and bigoted agenda. And isn't lying a sin, according to Christian doctrine ? She is complicit in his evil agenda, and should be held accountable for her part in it.

I am always wary whenever anyone throws out the word evil for law-abiding citizens who have not broken any laws. And I hate Trump.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #84 posted 06/27/18 9:05am

jjhunsecker

avatar

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

jjhunsecker said:

Nobody held a gun to her head forcing her to take this job. She, a supposed "Christian" , has CHOSEN to lie for this immoral and indecent man, and be the face of his authoritarian and bigoted agenda. And isn't lying a sin, according to Christian doctrine ? She is complicit in his evil agenda, and should be held accountable for her part in it.

I am always wary whenever anyone throws out the word evil for law-abiding citizens who have not broken any laws. And I hate Trump.

One can be "law abiding" and still be evil : Lying, adultery, racism , sexism, homophobia , anti-Semitism, and hatred, are all "legal" (unless you commit specific acts of discrimination based on those), yet they are still evils...

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #85 posted 06/27/18 9:11am

poppys

[Stay on topic. Don't derail the topic snip - luv4u]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #86 posted 06/27/18 9:15am

poppys


https://www.youtube.com/w...xoEXO-htKg


Colbert, Fallon and Conan. lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #87 posted 06/27/18 9:16am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

[Stay on topic. Don't derail the topic snip - luv4u]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #88 posted 06/27/18 10:19am

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

poppys said:


If you actually read my posts, you would know my narrative.

I'm pointing out that you are now defending a white middle American for working for (not just voting for) a monster while furthering his agenda. Something you told all of us we need to "put out there".



Voting is what we do as a democracy. Discrimination is what we fight against. I am for voting and democracy. I am against discrimination of law-abiding people based on POLITICAL views in public establishments open to the public. Completly different things. I could hate Trump and his politics, but I would never be disrespectful to him or his family personally outside politics or while they were trying to have a nice dinner. That's just me. I can separate the two.

Now if he was behaving badly at an establishment I have absolutely no trouble if he was thrown out. I would applaud.

SCOTUS ruled that a bakery did not have to make a wedding cake for a gay couple.


The Red Hen has the right to refuse service to anyone. The business serves the public but is privatley owned.

SHS
gets up on that podium everyday and LIES. Furthere to that, she defends the LIES that our current President spews on a daily basis. She is hypocrite because she "claims" to be a Christian. She was politley asked to leave the restaurant and she left.

I have no problem with what the owner of The Red Hen did. I personaly boycotted one of my favorite restaurants for supporting Prop 8 in California. I politley wrote the owner a letter saying I would no longer patronize a business that financially supported a law which was discriminatory to people based on their sexual preference. Was I discriminating? You bet I was.

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #89 posted 06/27/18 10:28am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

DiminutiveRocker said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:


Voting is what we do as a democracy. Discrimination is what we fight against. I am for voting and democracy. I am against discrimination of law-abiding people based on POLITICAL views in public establishments open to the public. Completly different things. I could hate Trump and his politics, but I would never be disrespectful to him or his family personally outside politics or while they were trying to have a nice dinner. That's just me. I can separate the two.

Now if he was behaving badly at an establishment I have absolutely no trouble if he was thrown out. I would applaud.

SCOTUS ruled that a bakery did not have to make a wedding cake for a gay couple.


The Red Hen has the right to refuse service to anyone. The business serves the public but is privatley owned.

SHS
gets up on that podium everyday and LIES. Furthere to that, she defends the LIES that our current President spews on a daily basis. She is hypocrite because she "claims" to be a Christian. She was politley asked to leave the restaurant and she left.

I have no problem with what the owner of The Red Hen did. I personaly boycotted one of my favorite restaurants for supporting Prop 8 in California. I politley wrote the owner a letter saying I would no longer patronize a business that financially supported a law which was discriminatory to people based on their sexual preference. Was I discriminating? You bet I was.



Yep. That's truly awful.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 3 of 4 <1234>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Sarah Huckabee Sanders Was Kicked Out Of A Restaurant Because Of Trump