independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Mon 18th Nov 2019 6:04pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Two men killed in Portland after trying to stop in anti-Muslim rant: police
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 3 of 5 <12345>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #60 posted 05/29/17 2:11pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

2elijah said:
If you have any 'anger'issues with what was written by the authors of the article, you're welcome to go to the source and complain. Enjoy your day. smile
The comments you added blamed trump and then when facts come out then and only hen did you want to not do that but remember the victims. When pointed out you deny it or something and that makes you dishonest.

Events like the Bataclan Attack and Pulse among countless other attacks play into the rise of hate. Though we are logical people that can see that hate is not good lets not place all the blame on Trump and be real. Truth is these terrorist attacks are likely what send nutjobs like the man in Portland over the edge. I would not be surprised if Manchester is what made this guy snap. Again no excuses but that is the likely reality.

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #61 posted 05/29/17 3:34pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

DiminutiveRocker said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

DiminutiveRocker said: Ha why now? What about in post #13 where you blame trump?


why now? so you are done mournign the lives of these two heroic men?


Did I, now?

"No excuses. disbelief I also read that he'd been doing this since the presidential election... clearly he was inspired by all the bigotted rhetoric being billowed about."


So then you admit that bigotted rhetoric was being billoweed about! thumbs up! we agree, thank you!

that was not at all implied in what I said

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #62 posted 05/29/17 4:37pm

2elijah

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:



2elijah said:


Sad, that these types of attacks are have increased. Too many, innocent people being verbally attacked and some killed. Prayers to the victims of that recent attack, and to the victims who died defending them. From the Southerm Poverty Law Center: https://www.splcenter.org...ical-right February 15, 2017 Hate groups increase for second consecutive year as Trump electrifies radical right(ASTERICK: BERNIE SANDERS) The number of hate groups in the United States rose for a second year in a row in 2016 as the radical right was energized by the candidacy of Donald Trump(ASTERICK: BERNIE SANDERS), according to the Southern Poverty Law Center’s (SPLC) annual census of hate groups and other extremist organizations, released today.[b] The most dramatic growth was the near-tripling of anti-Muslim hate groups – from 34 in 2015 to 101 last year. The growth has been accompanied by a rash of crimes targeting Muslims, including an arson that destroyed a mosque in Victoria, Texas, just hours after the Trump administration(ASTERICK: BERNIE SANDERS) announced an executive order suspending travel from some predominantly Muslim countries. The latest FBI statistics show that hate crimes against Muslims grew by 67 percent in 2015, the year in which Trump launched his campaign. The report, contained in the Spring 2017 issue of the SPLC’s Intelligence Report, includes the Hate Map showing the names, types and locations of hate groups across the country. The SPLC found that the number of hate groups operating in 2016 rose to 917 – up from 892 in 2015. The number is 101 shy of the all-time record set in 2011, but high by historic standards. “2016 was an unprecedented year for hate,” said Mark Potok, senior fellow and editor of the Intelligence Report. “The [u]country saw a resurgence of white nationalism that imperils the racial progress we’ve made, along with the rise of a president whose policies reflect the values of white nationalists. In Steve Bannon, these extremists think they finally have an ally who has the president's ear.” The increase in anti-Muslim hate was fueled by Trump’s incendiary rhetoric(ASTERICK: BERNIE SANDERS), including his campaign pledge to bar Muslims from entering the United States, as well as anger over terrorist attacks such as the June massacre of 49 people at a gay nightclub in Orlando. The overall number of hate groups likely understates the real level of organized hatred in America as a growing number of extremists operate mainly online and are not formally affiliated with hate groups. Aside from its annual census of extremist groups, the SPLC found that Trump’s rhetoric(ASTERICK: BERNIE SANDERS) reverberated across the nation in other ways. In the first 10 days after his election, the SPLC documented 867 bias-related incidents, including more than 300 that targeted immigrants or Muslims. (Click on link to continue reading) [Edited 5/29/17 13:20pm]


This article is outdated. ASTERICK: BERNIE SANDERS

[Edited 5/29/17 14:04pm]



Not outdated. You're editing articles now? That's against the sites rules. You're Pathetic and desperate.comfort
[Edited 5/30/17 3:40am]
Rest in Power Elijah Cummings. Thank you for your fight for human rights/justice. Your legacy will never die in vain.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #63 posted 05/29/17 4:46pm

2elijah

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:



OnlyNDaUsa said:


2elijah said:
If you have any 'anger'issues with what was written by the authors of the article, you're welcome to go to the source and complain. Enjoy your day. smile

The comments you added blamed trump and then when facts come out then and only hen did you want to not do that but remember the victims. When pointed out you deny it or something and that makes you dishonest.


Events like the Bataclan Attack and Pulse among countless other attacks play into the rise of hate. Though we are logical people that can see that hate is not good lets not place all the blame on Trump and be real. Truth is these terrorist attacks are likely what send nutjobs like the man in Portland over the edge. I would not be surprised if Manchester is what made this guy snap. Again no excuses but that is the likely reality.


You should stop making excuses for trump's hate rhetoric, during the 2016 presidential campaign. He is responsible for the hate rhetoric that came out of his own mouth during the presidential campaign. To excuse and support his hate rhetoric, is no different than condoning it, and that's what you're doing. You're desperate. Shame, shame on you. no no no! comfort
Rest in Power Elijah Cummings. Thank you for your fight for human rights/justice. Your legacy will never die in vain.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #64 posted 05/29/17 4:58pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

2elijah said:

13cjk13 said:

45's Amurika. The big orange turd must be happy.

Exactly. 45 helped to promote that kind of hate.

Is 45 = Bernie Sanders?

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #65 posted 05/29/17 5:03pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

2elijah said:

You should stop making excuses for trump's hate rhetoric, during the 2016 presidential campaign. He is responsible for the hate rhetoric that came out of his own mouth during the presidential campaign. To excuse and support his hate rhetoric, is no different than condoning it, and that's what you're doing. You're desperate. Shame, shame on you. no no no! comfort

Sure Trump chops off heads, drowns people, sets people on fire! Trumps rhetoric against ISIS is to BLAME for all the HATE!!

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #66 posted 05/29/17 5:51pm

2elijah

avatar

DiminutiveRocker said:



2elijah said:


Family of victim in fatal Oregon stabbing involving hate speech say he died in 'act of bravery' https://www.google.com/am...3D47672660 By MORGAN WINSOR, DAVID CAPLAN and J.J. GALLAGHER May 27, 2017, 5:17 PM ET "We lost him in a senseless act that brought close to home the insidious rift of prejudice and intolerance that is too familiar, too common," the man's sister, Vajra, said in a statement Saturday. "In his final act of bravery, he held true to what he believed." Namkai-Meche and the other man killed in the stabbing, 53-year-old Ricky John Best, were identified by the Portland Police Bureau on Saturday. Best, of Happy Valley, Oregon, died at the scene and Namkai-Meche, of Southeast Portland died at a hospital. Another victim who was injured in the attack has been identified as 21-year-old Micah David-Cole Fletcher of Southeast Portland. Fletcher remains in a hospital where he's being treated for serious but non-life-threatening injuries, according to the Portland Police Bureau. The mother of Namkai-Meche told ABC News her son was among those who tried to protect other commuters from the knife-wielding man. On Saturday, she posted a photo of her son on Facebook, calling him a "hero" and a "shining bright star." [Edited 5/29/17 13:25pm]


It's so sad - heart-wrenching and horrific. These men are heroes.


Definitely. Thank goodness they have the killer locked up.
Rest in Power Elijah Cummings. Thank you for your fight for human rights/justice. Your legacy will never die in vain.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #67 posted 05/29/17 5:55pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

2elijah said:

DiminutiveRocker said:


It's so sad - heart-wrenching and horrific. These men are heroes.

Definitely. Thank goodness they have the killer locked up.

I just hope he gets a very long sentence.

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #68 posted 05/29/17 8:10pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



2elijah said:


DiminutiveRocker said:



It's so sad - heart-wrenching and horrific. These men are heroes.



Definitely. Thank goodness they have the killer locked up.


I just hope he gets a very long sentence.



This we all agree on
What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #69 posted 05/29/17 8:35pm

Pokeno4Money

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

I just hope he gets a very long sentence.

This we all agree on


Funny, I don't recall the usual suspects saying "Thank goodness the killer is locked up" whenever it's a person of color who's the suspect. Did they say that in the thread about the 6-year-old who was executed? Or the three who kidnapped and tortured the mentally challenged guy? Or the Mississippi guy who murdered 8 people? Or the guy who randomly shot an elderly fellow while filming it? Or the guy who murdered the TV reporter while filming it? Or the guy who lit the young woman on fire?

Y'all know the answers to those questions.

"Jussie Smollett wanted to become the Rosa Parks of Gay Black Men, but instead he became the Rosie Ruiz."

https://nypost.com/2019/0...a-is-long/
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #70 posted 05/29/17 9:23pm

2elijah

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



2elijah said:


DiminutiveRocker said:



It's so sad - heart-wrenching and horrific. These men are heroes.



Definitely. Thank goodness they have the killer locked up.


I just hope he gets a very long sentence.


A very, long sentence. He committed a cold-blooded murder, and should never be let loose into society ever again.
Rest in Power Elijah Cummings. Thank you for your fight for human rights/justice. Your legacy will never die in vain.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #71 posted 05/30/17 5:04am

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

2elijah said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

I just hope he gets a very long sentence.

A very, long sentence. He committed a cold-blooded murder, and should never be let loose into society ever again.


sad agree.

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #72 posted 05/30/17 6:26am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

2elijah said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

I just hope he gets a very long sentence.

A very, long sentence. He committed a cold-blooded murder, and should never be let loose into society ever again.

Agreed and you can go and stop ISIS by walking around with daisies and stick daisies in the barrel of their guns if you think Trump is such a bully and asshole!

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #73 posted 05/30/17 7:26am

2elijah

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:



2elijah said:


OnlyNDaUsa said:



I just hope he gets a very long sentence.



A very, long sentence. He committed a cold-blooded murder, and should never be let loose into society ever again.


Agreed and you can go and stop ISIS by walking around with daisies and stick daisies in the barrel of their guns if you think Trump is such a bully and asshole!


Again, just be happy the monster that killed those innocent people, is locked away and hopefully forever. Prayers to the victims and their families.
[Edited 5/30/17 7:28am]
Rest in Power Elijah Cummings. Thank you for your fight for human rights/justice. Your legacy will never die in vain.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #74 posted 05/30/17 7:30am

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

2elijah said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Agreed and you can go and stop ISIS by walking around with daisies and stick daisies in the barrel of their guns if you think Trump is such a bully and asshole!

Again, just be happy the monster that killed those innocent people, is locked away and hopefully forever. Prayers to the victims and their families.

And to the witnesses who will likely endure emotional scars by this horrific incident. rose

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #75 posted 05/30/17 7:33am

2elijah

avatar

DiminutiveRocker said:



2elijah said:


SuperFurryAnimal said:



Agreed and you can go and stop ISIS by walking around with daisies and stick daisies in the barrel of their guns if you think Trump is such a bully and asshole!



Again, just be happy the monster that killed those innocent people, is locked away and hopefully forever. Prayers to the victims and their families.



And to the witnesses who will likely endure emotional scars by this horrific incident. rose


Oh yes, definitely.
Rest in Power Elijah Cummings. Thank you for your fight for human rights/justice. Your legacy will never die in vain.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #76 posted 05/30/17 7:51am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

2elijah said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

And to the witnesses who will likely endure emotional scars by this horrific incident. rose

Oh yes, definitely.

Good reason to destroy ISIS so racial hatred does not spread from more terrorist attacks.

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #77 posted 05/30/17 8:08am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Where's the outrage over white terror?

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #78 posted 05/30/17 8:16am

Dasein

OnlyNDaUsa said:

I hope the man responsible gets the full force of justice.


Should Oregon lift its moratorium on the death penalty if this guy is found guilty and execute him
as a result?

Because appealing to the "full force of justice" is really just an appeal to the whims of society, eh? I'm
sure we can all agree that Lady Justice is not actually blind at all.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #79 posted 05/30/17 8:19am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Where's the outrage over white terror?

LOL!!!! He was a Sanders supporter dude and liked Jill and the Green party. They have not called for killing. Huge difference in ISIS which calls for killing of innocent people! I can't even comprehend what point you are trying to make. lol

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #80 posted 05/30/17 9:55am

2elijah

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:



2freaky4church1 said:


Where's the outrage over white terror?




LOL!!!! He was a Sanders supporter dude and liked Jill and the Green party. They have not called for killing. Huge difference in ISIS which calls for killing of innocent people! I can't even comprehend what point you are trying to make. lol


He did kill innocent people, that's the point, because the people he 'viciously' killed in cold-blood, defended two Muslim women. He was anti-Muslim. Shame on you for making excuses for that killer. Tsk.. tsk. no no no!
[Edited 5/30/17 9:57am]
Rest in Power Elijah Cummings. Thank you for your fight for human rights/justice. Your legacy will never die in vain.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #81 posted 05/30/17 12:57pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

2elijah said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

LOL!!!! He was a Sanders supporter dude and liked Jill and the Green party. They have not called for killing. Huge difference in ISIS which calls for killing of innocent people! I can't even comprehend what point you are trying to make. lol

He did kill innocent people, that's the point, because the people he 'viciously' killed in cold-blood, defended two Muslim women. He was anti-Muslim. Shame on you for making excuses for that killer. Tsk.. tsk. no no no! [Edited 5/30/17 9:57am]

Did the killer support Trump??

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #82 posted 05/30/17 1:05pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

Dasein said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

I hope the man responsible gets the full force of justice.


Should Oregon lift its moratorium on the death penalty if this guy is found guilty and execute him
as a result?

Because appealing to the "full force of justice" is really just an appeal to the whims of society, eh? I'm
sure we can all agree that Lady Justice is not actually blind at all.

I am not sure I made any such appeal to anyone's whims.


I am sure I did not say he must be put to death.


I am not sure justice is or even should always be blind. *And I bet neither do you*

What I said was I want him to be charged and tried and get a fair trial but convicted (it is not my or the state's fault that he clearly did this. there is a weird thing that happens sometimes when there is overwhelming evidence people that for whatever reason side with the criminal and deem the trial to by unfair) and spend the rest of his days (at least the ones where he can function) in prison.

I do not care if he gets death. I would be pleased if he gets 3 consecutive life sentences. or true life... what worries me is he will plead insanity... but I do not know what the laws are on that.

However: if made to choose I would vote to abolish the death penalty simply because it is a certainty that some have been put to death for things they did not do.

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #83 posted 05/30/17 1:06pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

oh and CAIR is a hate group and a pro-terror front

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #84 posted 05/30/17 1:28pm

Dasein

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Dasein said:


Should Oregon lift its moratorium on the death penalty if this guy is found guilty and execute him
as a result?

Because appealing to the "full force of justice" is really just an appeal to the whims of society, eh? I'm
sure we can all agree that Lady Justice is not actually blind at all.

I am not sure I made any such appeal to anyone's whims.


I am sure I did not say he must be put to death.


I am not sure justice is or even should always be blind. *And I bet neither do you*

What I said was I want him to be charged and tried and get a fair trial but convicted (it is not my or the state's fault that he clearly did this. there is a weird thing that happens sometimes when there is overwhelming evidence people that for whatever reason side with the criminal and deem the trial to by unfair) and spend the rest of his days (at least the ones where he can function) in prison.

I do not care if he gets death. I would be pleased if he gets 3 consecutive life sentences. or true life... what worries me is he will plead insanity... but I do not know what the laws are on that.

However: if made to choose I would vote to abolish the death penalty simply because it is a certainty that some have been put to death for things they did not do.


I am sure you didn't make any such appeal to anyone's whims.

I am sure you didn't say he must be put to death.

I am sure you didn't say justice is or even should always be blind.

All I did was ask a couple of questions: no need to get all defensive! The point I'm trying to make
is that the "full force of justice" often has different complexions and results depending upon where
you live, who you are, who you know, what you did, who you did it to; you know, whims.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #85 posted 05/30/17 1:30pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

Dasein said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

I am not sure I made any such appeal to anyone's whims.


I am sure I did not say he must be put to death.


I am not sure justice is or even should always be blind. *And I bet neither do you*

What I said was I want him to be charged and tried and get a fair trial but convicted (it is not my or the state's fault that he clearly did this. there is a weird thing that happens sometimes when there is overwhelming evidence people that for whatever reason side with the criminal and deem the trial to by unfair) and spend the rest of his days (at least the ones where he can function) in prison.

I do not care if he gets death. I would be pleased if he gets 3 consecutive life sentences. or true life... what worries me is he will plead insanity... but I do not know what the laws are on that.

However: if made to choose I would vote to abolish the death penalty simply because it is a certainty that some have been put to death for things they did not do.


I am sure you didn't make any such appeal to anyone's whims.

I am sure you didn't say he must be put to death.

I am sure you didn't say justice is or even should always be blind.

All I did was ask a couple of questions: no need to get all defensive! The point I'm trying to make
is that the "full force of justice" often has different complexions and results depending upon where
you live, who you are, who you know, what you did, who you did it to; you know, whims.

Like a lawyer, Only goes strictly by what the law sez. He is the legal expert at the P/R forum.

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #86 posted 05/30/17 1:34pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

Dasein said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

I am not sure I made any such appeal to anyone's whims.


I am sure I did not say he must be put to death.


I am not sure justice is or even should always be blind. *And I bet neither do you*

What I said was I want him to be charged and tried and get a fair trial but convicted (it is not my or the state's fault that he clearly did this. there is a weird thing that happens sometimes when there is overwhelming evidence people that for whatever reason side with the criminal and deem the trial to by unfair) and spend the rest of his days (at least the ones where he can function) in prison.

I do not care if he gets death. I would be pleased if he gets 3 consecutive life sentences. or true life... what worries me is he will plead insanity... but I do not know what the laws are on that.

However: if made to choose I would vote to abolish the death penalty simply because it is a certainty that some have been put to death for things they did not do.


I am sure you didn't make any such appeal to anyone's whims.

I am sure you didn't say he must be put to death.

I am sure you didn't say justice is or even should always be blind.

All I did was ask a couple of questions: no need to get all defensive! The point I'm trying to make
is that the "full force of justice" often has different complexions and results depending upon where
you live, who you are, who you know, what you did, who you did it to; you know, whims.

first I did not get defensive I addressed your points to clear up any apparent misunderstandings.


But your point here is well taken that it could mean something different.


If I have not answered your questions please ask...

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #87 posted 05/30/17 1:35pm

13cjk13

djThunderfunk said:

It's being reported that his facebook page shows that he was a MASSIVE Bernie Sanders supporter.

hmmm

Fake news

His Facebook page is full of disturbing posts supporting white supremacy, attacking women, mocking transgender people. It shows a man obsessed with fascism.

In a post three days after the inauguration of Donald Trump, Christian posted, "If Donald Trump is the Next Hitler then I am joining his SS to put an end to Monotheist Question."

On that same day Christian, who shows support for Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders on his Facebook page, posted a death threat about Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

He also called Timothy McVeigh, the Oklahoma City bomber a true patriot.

Nothing MASSIVE about his support for Bernie. Stop reading Breitbart and Infowars. They are fake news.

[Edited 5/30/17 13:38pm]

[Edited 5/30/17 13:40pm]

"If we had had confidence the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #88 posted 05/30/17 1:36pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

2elijah said:

SuperFurryAnimal said: He did kill innocent people, that's the point, because the people he 'viciously' killed in cold-blood, defended two Muslim women. He was anti-Muslim. Shame on you for making excuses for that killer. Tsk.. tsk. no no no! [Edited 5/30/17 9:57am]

Did the killer support Trump??

Not sure where this info came from but let's say he did - Sanders and Stein were not anti-muslim so what's your point? What his guy did was beyound dispicable.

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #89 posted 05/30/17 1:45pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

DiminutiveRocker said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Did the killer support Trump??

Not sure where this info came from but let's say he did - Sanders and Stein were not anti-muslim so what's your point? What his guy did was beyound dispicable.

trump is not anti-Muslim either

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 3 of 5 <12345>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Two men killed in Portland after trying to stop in anti-Muslim rant: police