independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sat 14th Dec 2019 11:29pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Yet ANOTHER Occurence of bad data on climate
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 02/13/17 6:05am

seekingtruth

Yet ANOTHER Occurence of bad data on climate

When are our leaders going to to realize that the notions proposed by climate "scientists" are only a bank roll? Oh wait....they are trading that bank roll for power. Never mind.

What is more "greedy"? Making a fortune by playing on people's lack of due diligence or making a fortune at gun point through taxation?

You guys on the left who cry about corporations making huge profits at the expense of the naive consumer yet still acting as agents for those making a fortune by force really puzzle me.
http://www.dailymail.co.u...-Rose.html" target="_blank">
http://www.dailymail.co.u...-Rose.html
True genius is knowing how little
you really know.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 02/13/17 6:59am

RicoN

avatar

seekingtruth said:

When are our leaders going to to realize that the notions proposed by climate "scientists" are only a bank roll? Oh wait....they are trading that bank roll for power. Never mind. What is more "greedy"? Making a fortune by playing on people's lack of due diligence or making a fortune at gun point through taxation? You guys on the left who cry about corporations making huge profits at the expense of the naive consumer yet still acting as agents for those making a fortune by force really puzzle me. http://www.dailymail.co.u...-Rose.html" target="_blank"> http://www.dailymail.co.u...-Rose.html



Yep, it's all a big scam because of the tax monster nuts

Hamburger, Hot Dog, Root Beer, Pussy
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 02/13/17 8:15am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

97 percent of published climate scientists. Put that in your minds.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 02/13/17 9:22am

lust

avatar

Please change your org name to something more appropriate.
If the milk turns out to be sour, I aint the kinda pussy to drink it!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 02/13/17 10:22am

SupaFunkyOrgan
grinderSexy

avatar

lust said:

Please change your org name to something more appropriate.

Seekinglies lol

2010: Healing the Wounds of the Past.... http://prince.org/msg/8/325740
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 02/13/17 10:26am

SupaFunkyOrgan
grinderSexy

avatar

The only reason for denial is greed. Corporations simply do not want to be held responsible for damage to the environment. Convince the minions it is a scam and they will give Corporations a pass.

2010: Healing the Wounds of the Past.... http://prince.org/msg/8/325740
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 02/13/17 10:29am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Lust, you are about as bad on Israel. You are an Israel truther. lol

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 02/13/17 11:25am

lust

avatar

SupaFunkyOrgangrinderSexy said:



lust said:


Please change your org name to something more appropriate.

Seekinglies lol




Yep, that's better.
If the milk turns out to be sour, I aint the kinda pussy to drink it!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 02/13/17 11:29am

lust

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Lust, you are about as bad on Israel. You are an Israel truther. lol



And what about you? Invisible sky daddy truther? lol
If the milk turns out to be sour, I aint the kinda pussy to drink it!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 02/13/17 12:15pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

This ranks about 13th or 14th on the list of things I'm worried about right now.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 02/13/17 12:57pm

lust

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

This ranks about 13th or 14th on the list of things I'm worried about right now.



The future sustainability of a habitat conducive to life on earth is 13th or 14th? You must really need a hug.
If the milk turns out to be sour, I aint the kinda pussy to drink it!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 02/13/17 1:07pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

lust said:

RodeoSchro said:

This ranks about 13th or 14th on the list of things I'm worried about right now.

The future sustainability of a habitat conducive to life on earth is 13th or 14th? You must really need a hug.



I'll take all the hugs I can get!

But I believe President Trump and Steve Bannon's on-the-record statements about all the wars they intend to involve America in are a greater and more urgent threat right now than climate change.

In other words, if those morons get their way China or Iran might nuke us off the face of the Earth before we ever get a chance to die from polar ice cap flooding.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 02/13/17 1:37pm

lust

avatar

RodeoSchro said:



lust said:


RodeoSchro said:

This ranks about 13th or 14th on the list of things I'm worried about right now.



The future sustainability of a habitat conducive to life on earth is 13th or 14th? You must really need a hug.



I'll take all the hugs I can get!

But I believe President Trump and Steve Bannon's on-the-record statements about all the wars they intend to involve America in are a greater and more urgent threat right now than climate change.

In other words, if those morons get their way China or Iran might nuke us off the face of the Earth before we ever get a chance to die from polar ice cap flooding.




:hug2:

Now why did you have to go and make the discussion even more depressing by mentioning the Mango Moron and his villainous sidekick. The current administration is like really dark episode of Gotham.
If the milk turns out to be sour, I aint the kinda pussy to drink it!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 02/13/17 1:44pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

lust said:

RodeoSchro said:



I'll take all the hugs I can get!

But I believe President Trump and Steve Bannon's on-the-record statements about all the wars they intend to involve America in are a greater and more urgent threat right now than climate change.

In other words, if those morons get their way China or Iran might nuke us off the face of the Earth before we ever get a chance to die from polar ice cap flooding.

hug Now why did you have to go and make the discussion even more depressing by mentioning the Mango Moron and his villainous sidekick. The current administration is like really dark episode of Gotham.



grouphug

I know! But we have to keep the Cheeto-In-Chief from getting us all killed in the next four years. If we can do that, hopefully there will be time enough to keep from drowning.

If we keep our eye on the War Ball, and not let the bad guys distract us with stuff like this, maybe we can avoid WWIII and solve the longer-term problems.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 02/13/17 1:52pm

lust

avatar

RodeoSchro said:



lust said:


RodeoSchro said:




I'll take all the hugs I can get!

But I believe President Trump and Steve Bannon's on-the-record statements about all the wars they intend to involve America in are a greater and more urgent threat right now than climate change.

In other words, if those morons get their way China or Iran might nuke us off the face of the Earth before we ever get a chance to die from polar ice cap flooding.



hug Now why did you have to go and make the discussion even more depressing by mentioning the Mango Moron and his villainous sidekick. The current administration is like really dark episode of Gotham.



grouphug

I know! But we have to keep the Cheeto-In-Chief from getting us all killed in the next four years. If we can do that, hopefully there will be time enough to keep from drowning.

If we keep our eye on the War Ball, and not let the bad guys distract us with stuff like this, maybe we can avoid WWIII and solve the longer-term problems.




Surely it's only a matter of time before he does something truly impeachable and I'm sure there's teams of experts who's full time job is to find that mistake and fly an x wing over his exhaust shaft.
If the milk turns out to be sour, I aint the kinda pussy to drink it!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 02/13/17 3:42pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Seekinglust.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 02/13/17 4:36pm

lust

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Seekinglust.




That's very sweet of you but I'm happily married.
If the milk turns out to be sour, I aint the kinda pussy to drink it!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 02/14/17 1:17am

TweetyV6

avatar

seekingtruth said:

When are our leaders going to to realize that the notions proposed by climate "scientists" are only a bank roll? Oh wait....they are trading that bank roll for power. Never mind. What is more "greedy"? Making a fortune by playing on people's lack of due diligence or making a fortune at gun point through taxation? You guys on the left who cry about corporations making huge profits at the expense of the naive consumer yet still acting as agents for those making a fortune by force really puzzle me. http://www.dailymail.co.u...-Rose.html" target="_blank"> http://www.dailymail.co.u...-Rose.html


The (mostly left wing) climate change idiots don't care about data integrity and data accuracy.
They deny the physical properties of CO2 in regard to limited capacity of UV absorption of CO2.

They deny that 80-90% of the greenhouse effect is caused by water.
They deny that CO2 is a significant corner stone for everything that lives on this planet.
Hell 99,999% don't even know the molecular mass of CO2, without looking it up on Google.

Man made Climat Change has become a religion. Fact free bullshit fed by pseudo scientists (like priests, imams and other preachers)


The man of science has learned to believe in justification, not by faith, but by verification - Thomas Henry Huxley
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 02/14/17 4:21am

Dancelot

avatar

TweetyV6 said:

The (mostly left wing) climate change idiots don't care about data integrity and data accuracy.

this is true for "idiots" as you say. others - the majority - do in fact care

They deny that 80-90% of the greenhouse effect is caused by water.

that's bad. and others deny that CO2 also causes green house effect...

They deny that CO2 is a significant corner stone for everything that lives on this planet.

they do? who? hmmm

btw, water is also a cornerstone of life, but would you lilke to be in a tsuanmi, or rising sea levels to flood half of the Netherlands?

that was one helluva silly and irrelevant argument confused

Hell 99,999% don't even know the molecular mass of CO2, without looking it up on Google.

even worse, some even mix up CO2 molecules and CO2 "atoms" razz

Vanglorious... this is protected by the red, the black, and the green. With a key... sissy!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 02/14/17 8:57am

TweetyV6

avatar

Dancelot said:

TweetyV6 said:

The (mostly left wing) climate change idiots don't care about data integrity and data accuracy.

this is true for "idiots" as you say. others - the majority - do in fact care

they do? who? hmmm

btw, water is also a cornerstone of life, but would you lilke to be in a tsuanmi, or rising sea levels to flood half of the Netherlands?

that was one helluva silly and irrelevant argument confused

Hell 99,999% don't even know the molecular mass of CO2, without looking it up on Google.

even worse, some even mix up CO2 molecules and CO2 "atoms" razz


Hey Dance, long time no see!

Yup. Even a guy who studied chemistry for 7 years makes a mistake. Fortunately I'm only human wink

And why do you leave out the UV absorption rate of CO2? Being selective? wink

And if the majority of the people do care about data accuracy and data integrity, then why are we having this discussion at all?
The most trustworthy data set of global temperature data does not show a significant increase of global temperatures for over 20 years now.

Regarding your tsunami comparison; the current amount of CO2 (about 400 ppm) would not even qualify as a wave compared to the over 7000 ppm the world has seen in the past.
It's more then a ripple

Do you know that plants thrive the best in an atmosphere with a content of 1500 - 2000 ppm CO2?
The Dutch greenhouse owners, where we grow your tomatoes and bell pepers, artificially increase the CO2 rate to 1000 - 1500 ppm.

CO2 is neither toxic nor poisonous. But that's what the majority of peole think. Unfortunately.

And yes, CO2 is one of the green house gasses and it contributes to the green house effect.

But a)

it's not the most significant GHG. That's water (as vapour, liquid (drops) or solid (ice crystals)) 10-20% of the Green House Effect come from all other GHG (CO2, CH4, O3 and O2)
[“Solar Radiation Absorption by Carbon Dioxide, Overlap with Water, and a Parameterization for General Circulation Models,” Journal of Geophysical Research 98 (1993):7255-7264)]

And b)
Humans only produce about 5% of the CO2 in the atmosphere AND 50% of that fraction are also consumed by human activity (growing crops/plants which transform CO2 to O2 again)

So to say we are having a significant impact on global warming.... eehmmm oh wait, that didn't occur.. oh no... 'Climate Change' is simply ridiculous.
Unless, of course, you have a strong belief in what politicians preach ... ehm... say...


The man of science has learned to believe in justification, not by faith, but by verification - Thomas Henry Huxley
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 02/14/17 9:26am

RodeoSchro

avatar

lust said:

RodeoSchro said:



grouphug

I know! But we have to keep the Cheeto-In-Chief from getting us all killed in the next four years. If we can do that, hopefully there will be time enough to keep from drowning.

If we keep our eye on the War Ball, and not let the bad guys distract us with stuff like this, maybe we can avoid WWIII and solve the longer-term problems.

Surely it's only a matter of time before he does something truly impeachable and I'm sure there's teams of experts who's full time job is to find that mistake and fly an x wing over his exhaust shaft.



LOL, that took less than a day! The Flynn/Russia thing could take Trump down and out.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 02/14/17 10:33am

lust

avatar

RodeoSchro said:



lust said:


RodeoSchro said:




grouphug

I know! But we have to keep the Cheeto-In-Chief from getting us all killed in the next four years. If we can do that, hopefully there will be time enough to keep from drowning.

If we keep our eye on the War Ball, and not let the bad guys distract us with stuff like this, maybe we can avoid WWIII and solve the longer-term problems.



Surely it's only a matter of time before he does something truly impeachable and I'm sure there's teams of experts who's full time job is to find that mistake and fly an x wing over his exhaust shaft.



LOL, that took less than a day! The Flynn/Russia thing could take Trump down and out.




Inshallah.
If the milk turns out to be sour, I aint the kinda pussy to drink it!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 02/14/17 4:01pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Too much c02 is very bad. Lake Mead is almost dry.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Yet ANOTHER Occurence of bad data on climate