independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Thu 2nd Apr 2020 9:09am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > It’s Time to Call Out Black Racism
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 6 of 8 <12345678>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #150 posted 12/18/16 9:20am

free2bfreeda

Related image

nod

“Transracial is a term that has long since been defined as the adoption of a child that is of a different race than the adoptive parents,” : https://thinkprogress.org...fb6e18544a
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #151 posted 12/18/16 9:20am

purplepoppy

hammer

[Edited 12/18/16 9:24am]

Brand new boogie without the hero.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #152 posted 12/18/16 10:03am

3rdeyedude

avatar

Pokeno4Money said:

2elijah said:

Stop your usual drama, lies and false accusations. No one is trying to shut any thread down, so excuse yourself for the childish hissy fits you're throwing. And race baiting? Lol. You're the one posting anti-Black bs and false info. to make yourself feel better. This thread is race bait, and an article by an author who admits and rants about his dislike for Blacklivesmatter, Eric Holder and President Obama, and angry about Black protesters standing up against racial injustices. Sounds like he has personal issues with Blacks standing up against racial injustices and exposing racial ills in America. You're using this thread for your personal bait, and your usual, anti-Black rants. I guarantee your next thread will be about Black people. You're really obsessed with us, and you waste no time obsessively finding any stories to post of Blacks in a negative light. Now you're angry because I posted a vid of Tim Wise discussing reverse racism and white denial, which challenges some of what the author of the article wrote. The vid is on topic with the article, if you actually listened to it. I think you're just angry because it is a white man telling the truths about race in America. I'm sure you will accuse him of being anti-white and a racist too. You can't keep throwing 'hissy' fits everytime someone posts information on race, that makes your conscience uncomfortable. You need thicker skin than that. As a matter of fact, here is another article in regards to the comparison of Black vs White prejudice, by Tim Wise. Take the time to read it, before choosing to make false accusations and another hissy fit. You may actually learn something. Don't be afraid of the truth. http://www.timwise.org/20...er-racism/ [Edited 12/17/16 19:10pm]


You're hijacking yet another thread by posting about "White Privilige" and other anti-white crap IN A THREAD THAT IS ABOUT BLACK RACISM. Just remember that when it comes to other threads in the near future. bringiton

Back on Topic ...

Here's another example of black racism, and how violence is often what black racists resort to when they disagree with a white person's opinion:

Unreal. The guy has balls to do that. And lol to the black thugs that took off their shirts. It's like when black girls take their shoes off before fighting. Retards.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #153 posted 12/18/16 10:06am

3rdeyedude

avatar

2elijah said:

free2bfreeda said:

highfive ur feedback means a lot to me 2elijah!

because from my pov,

i've often realized that certain orgers play a defective game of pointing their fingers at those they (subconciously) feel superior to. so inturn they play this continuous defective game of pointing their fingers at those they feel they are ordained to judge.

or to say it more precisely,

they have collectively become a (psuedo) images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBfXSZdvDISgazfpD3Xk1nmHN1VLHY6T9YLuxM7qC17WwSEkUbqA thus they key in oxymorinic b.s.

much

like

the stupid title of this thread: 'Black Racism becoming more of a reality in U.S.'

[Edited 12/16/16 16:28pm]

Thanks. :thumbs up: Appreciate that. The folks you are referring to have no superiority over anyone here. They're insecure. If they can't handle the truths about America's long history of racism, including its modern-day racism, then that's just too damn bad. Let them crawl under a rock and hide, because like it or not, they can't do a damn thing about stopping discussions on race here or anywhere else. They whine like beeyotches about race topics being discussed, yet they show up on every thread about race on this forum, and then create/post reverse racism threads and YouTube vids, as bait to make their conscience feel one day better than the day before. Lol. It's almost like they crave for attention that they don't get at home. Using reverse racism tactics as their weapon, is a clear indication of their own denial of the harsh truths about race. They're scared of it and blame all Blacks for giving them 'self-imposed' guilt, yet that self-imposed guilt, is just a sign that their conscience can't handle ugly and uncomfortable truths about race, so they have to blame somebody for feeling that way. Freeda, keep exposing those truths, because it is clear from their responses, that you have them jumping like jack-rabbits scared out of their 'little' minds, viciously chasing and attacking you, me and others up and down and around this forum, for exposing 'truths' about racial ills in this country. Lol.

Unless you are white or non-black, you have no idea how it feels. Ever hear Howard Stern talk about his high school days? The shit exits whether you like it or not. I guess the truth hurts. Sissy.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #154 posted 12/18/16 10:57am

free2bfreeda

3rdeyedude said:

2elijah said:

free2bfreeda said: Thanks. :thumbs up: Appreciate that. The folks you are referring to have no superiority over anyone here. They're insecure. If they can't handle the truths about America's long history of racism, including its modern-day racism, then that's just too damn bad. Let them crawl under a rock and hide, because like it or not, they can't do a damn thing about stopping discussions on race here or anywhere else. They whine like beeyotches about race topics being discussed, yet they show up on every thread about race on this forum, and then create/post reverse racism threads and YouTube vids, as bait to make their conscience feel one day better than the day before. Lol. It's almost like they crave for attention that they don't get at home. Using reverse racism tactics as their weapon, is a clear indication of their own denial of the harsh truths about race. They're scared of it and blame all Blacks for giving them 'self-imposed' guilt, yet that self-imposed guilt, is just a sign that their conscience can't handle ugly and uncomfortable truths about race, so they have to blame somebody for feeling that way. Freeda, keep exposing those truths, because it is clear from their responses, that you have them jumping like jack-rabbits scared out of their 'little' minds, viciously chasing and attacking you, me and others up and down and around this forum, for exposing 'truths' about racial ills in this country. Lol.

Unless you are white or non-black, you have no idea how it feels. Ever hear Howard Stern talk about his high school days? The shit exits whether you like it or not. I guess the truth hurts. Sissy.

maybe if you'd post some examples about howard stern's high school days, your post would make some SENSE! like explain the shit ur expounding upon and why it hurts.

bruder 3rd eye dude

rolleyes

Howard Allan Stern was born on January 12, 1954, the second child of Ben and Ray (née Schiffman) Stern who lived in the Jackson Heights neighborhood of Queens in New York City. His parents are Jewish, and their families are from Poland and Austria-Hungary.

: https://en.wikipedia.org/...ward_Stern

plus i put little value on what u post since initially u totally bastardized the title of this thread. thank goodness the correct title was replaced, and the bogus one u posted was discovered.

u my friend are (seemingly) a mis-leader.

note: "you are allowed a little lie, but never mislead mien friend.

[Edited 12/18/16 11:49am]

“Transracial is a term that has long since been defined as the adoption of a child that is of a different race than the adoptive parents,” : https://thinkprogress.org...fb6e18544a
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #155 posted 12/18/16 12:11pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Who cares what one guy does.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #156 posted 12/18/16 1:12pm

free2bfreeda

2freaky4church1 said:

Who cares what one guy does.

ur right. i guess he's just embarassing his own self on a global level.

“Transracial is a term that has long since been defined as the adoption of a child that is of a different race than the adoptive parents,” : https://thinkprogress.org...fb6e18544a
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #157 posted 12/18/16 6:00pm

214

2freaky4church1 said:

Who cares what one guy does.

wink

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #158 posted 12/18/16 6:01pm

214

2elijah said:

jjhunsecker said:

great post. And of COURSE there are Blacks who hate Whites. But outside of just going up to people and cursing them out or even assaulting them, what can Blacks do to actually HARM whites ? Can Blacks arrest , or even shoot them, wheteher they are cops or not ? Can they deny Whites housing ? Can they deny them jobs ? Can they pollute the water in their neighborhoods ? Can they create textbooks or literature or art that is widely disseminated that stereotypes or demeans white people ? One can have an HONEST answer to these questions, or they can have a bullshit response that pretends their is a false equivilancy in the ways these hatreds have played out over the centuries

Exactly. This article that the OP posted is a false equivalency, because there is no Black racism in America. There is no system of racism created by Blacks that single-handedly barred or bar whites from any opportunities or human rights. The OP posted an article by a white author ranting against Blacks protesting against racial ills, and the writer even suggests that race was not an issue in Ferguson. The author takes issue with the BLM groups, and uses comments he heard from one or two Blacks in the crowd, making racial comments about whites, and uses that to claim Black racism exists. It's one thing to say there are Blacks who are prejudiced against whites, but it's another thing to falsely claim that 'Black racism' exists in America, when Blacks have never written any racially-discriminating laws against whites, to prevent them from equal rights as everyone rlse. The OP is making false claims based on his own anger of Black orgers posting about existing , racial ills in America, so he searched the net, to post a story by an angry, white male ranting against Blacks protesting against racial injustices. Then the OP admitted he purposely posted the article to bait. None of which proves Black racism exists. Now when these angry crew members, can show proof that Blacks in America single-handedly wrote racist laws denying whites equal rights, and had those laws passed, then maybe this would be a different discussion, but right now they cannot present any evidence of that ever happening in America, because it never happened. The OP and his usual crew are acting out in anger, in defiance of their denial of the historic racism and modern-day institutional racism, and racial injustices, that they do not like Blacks on this site discussing or exposing, yet they jump on every thread about race. Then to comfort their conscience, they retaliate by posting negative threads about Blacks, calling Black orgers 'racists', to feel better. They're not very bright are they, and they are proving that everytime they post their nonsense. Lol. The OP and his angry crew, could learn a good lesson from Tim Wise on the topic of race in America, and how the system of racism was designed in America, but they are scared to death to learn about the truths Tim exposes on the topic. That's too bad, because it's an excellent video on the topic. [Edited 12/18/16 2:20am]

Great. clapping

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #159 posted 12/18/16 6:18pm

Pokeno4Money

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Who cares what one guy does.


Tell that to the Trump haters.

"Never let nasty stalkers disrespect you. They start shit, you finish it. Go down to their level, that's the only way they'll understand. You have to handle things yourself."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #160 posted 12/18/16 6:28pm

Pokeno4Money

avatar

hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah!

free2bfreeda said:

Related image


Yes ladies and gentlemen, THAT is how low black racists will go to defend black racism!!

They will actually take a word and TRY TO COMPLETELY CHANGE THE DEFINITION, just so they can PRETEND in their twisted mind that they are not racist.

As we all know, HERE is the definition of the word "racist":

rac·ist
ˈrāsəst/
noun
noun: racist; plural noun: racists
  1. 1.
    a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
    synonyms: racial bigot, racialist, xenophobe, chauvinist, supremacist More
    "he was exposed as a racist"
    (racially) discriminatory, racialist, prejudiced, bigoted
    "a racist society"
adjective
noun: racist; plural noun: racists; adjective: racist
  1. 1.
    having or showing the belief that a particular race is superior to another.
    "we are investigating complaints about racist abuse at the club"



But you racists keep on embarrassing yourselves with over-the-top ignorant statements, as it's always worth a good lol

"Never let nasty stalkers disrespect you. They start shit, you finish it. Go down to their level, that's the only way they'll understand. You have to handle things yourself."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #161 posted 12/18/16 6:37pm

Pokeno4Money

avatar

3rdeyedude said:

Pokeno4Money said:


You're hijacking yet another thread by posting about "White Privilige" and other anti-white crap IN A THREAD THAT IS ABOUT BLACK RACISM. Just remember that when it comes to other threads in the near future. bringiton

Back on Topic ...

Here's another example of black racism, and how violence is often what black racists resort to when they disagree with a white person's opinion:

Unreal. The guy has balls to do that. And lol to the black thugs that took off their shirts. It's like when black girls take their shoes off before fighting. Retards.


I don't think anybody was surprised that the white folks in the video believed ALL lives matter, while the black folks believed ONLY black lives matter. The thugs sure didn't hide their racism. Credit to the one guy who didn't resort to violence over the "All Lives Matter" sign, I do believe he was trying to protect him not threaten him.

"Never let nasty stalkers disrespect you. They start shit, you finish it. Go down to their level, that's the only way they'll understand. You have to handle things yourself."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #162 posted 12/18/16 8:03pm

imago

avatar

I don't know.

I kind of think you white folks need to be offended by "reverse" racism for a good generation or two. The fact you put the world in danger voting for Trump means you really deserve it.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #163 posted 12/18/16 10:50pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

Pokeno4Money said:

free2bfreeda said:

seems one has tried to (once again) do some black racism fingerpointing in vain.

POKKKEEE, if you would have checked the end of the video that you posted, you would have noticed that there was a second part to the experiment. showing a black guy going to 3 white people asking to use their cells (as in video 1.

(i purposely posted them with numbers attached so YOU COULD PAY BETTER ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU ARE DOING while trying to PROVE the validity of your fingerpointing in trying to prove the title to this thread holds wieght.

rolleyes it IS a two part experiment pokkkee.

dove

point is both videos do not prove to be racist. in both videos you see these two actors trying to prove a point that racism does exist for both whites and blacks.

however if you look at the comments posted in both videos (at youtube) you will see a lot of the commentors do not see racism.


I don't have time to post all the childrens book pictures that you enjoy searching for and posting, so I'll get straight to the point and WRITE IN ALL CAPS SO YOU CAN'T CLAIM TO "MISS IT" ...

1) I watched the entire video I posted, including the end which clearly stated that not all of the black targets in the social experiment refused to give up their phones to the white guy. My point, 3ED's point, and every other rational unbiased poster's point, has been and will always be THERE IS SOME RACISM IN ALL SEGMENTS OF SOCIETY, AND RIGHT NOW THERE'S A HIGHER PERCENTAGE OF BLACK RACISTS THAN WHITE RACISTS.

2) Comments under a YouTube Video? YOU'RE SERIOUSLY TRYING TO SAY WE SHOULD CLOSE OUR EYES AND IGNORE WHAT WE SAW IN THE VIDEOS, BECAUSE OF COMMENTS POSTED BY ANONYMOUS PEOPLE WHO MIGHT EVEN BE RACISTS THEMSELVES??? You've stooped to a new level of ignorance if you really believe the tripe you're selling. nutso

Bolded bit : Thsi guy is a genius- a comic genius ! He is funnier than Woody Allen. Richard Pryor, and Mel Brooks all rolled together. I was laughing so hard, I nearly busted a blood vessel...

Oh, wait- This was SERIOUS ?? Nothing this stupid could actually be serious , can it ?? I mean, I've seen so many Black cops shooting unarmed White people . I read about so many Black bosses refusing to hire White workers. ( I think I read a study that if your name is something like TyQuan Jackson or Sheequeeda Washington, that will INCREASE your chances of getting a job interview by 127%- at least I might have dreamt that I read that ....) And what about all the homes and bank loans denied by Black banks and realtors to Whites who attempted to purchase ? And all the Black polticians who had districts redrawn to minimize White political power ? How about all the rich and mainly White towns that had their water and air polluted by Black businesses ? SURELY, if the poster is going to make such a statement as "There is a HIGHER percentage of Black racists than White racists", he will gladly post the facts to back up this statement, and provide examples of such issues as I mentioned...

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #164 posted 12/18/16 10:55pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

3rdeyedude said:

2elijah said:

free2bfreeda said: Thanks. :thumbs up: Appreciate that. The folks you are referring to have no superiority over anyone here. They're insecure. If they can't handle the truths about America's long history of racism, including its modern-day racism, then that's just too damn bad. Let them crawl under a rock and hide, because like it or not, they can't do a damn thing about stopping discussions on race here or anywhere else. They whine like beeyotches about race topics being discussed, yet they show up on every thread about race on this forum, and then create/post reverse racism threads and YouTube vids, as bait to make their conscience feel one day better than the day before. Lol. It's almost like they crave for attention that they don't get at home. Using reverse racism tactics as their weapon, is a clear indication of their own denial of the harsh truths about race. They're scared of it and blame all Blacks for giving them 'self-imposed' guilt, yet that self-imposed guilt, is just a sign that their conscience can't handle ugly and uncomfortable truths about race, so they have to blame somebody for feeling that way. Freeda, keep exposing those truths, because it is clear from their responses, that you have them jumping like jack-rabbits scared out of their 'little' minds, viciously chasing and attacking you, me and others up and down and around this forum, for exposing 'truths' about racial ills in this country. Lol.

Unless you are white or non-black, you have no idea how it feels. Ever hear Howard Stern talk about his high school days? The shit exits whether you like it or not. I guess the truth hurts. Sissy.

I've heard Howard Stern talk about how he was attacked by Blacks in High School. I was threatened an attacked by White Italians who told me to "get out of our neighborhood , nigger". So do me and Howard cancel each other out ??? Unless you are Black or non-white , YOU have no idea how it feels . The truth hurts, don't it ? SNIP -OF4S

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #165 posted 12/18/16 10:57pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

Pokeno4Money said:

3rdeyedude said:

Unreal. The guy has balls to do that. And lol to the black thugs that took off their shirts. It's like when black girls take their shoes off before fighting. Retards.


I don't think anybody was surprised that the white folks in the video believed ALL lives matter, while the black folks believed ONLY black lives matter. The thugs sure didn't hide their racism. Credit to the one guy who didn't resort to violence over the "All Lives Matter" sign, I do believe he was trying to protect him not threaten him.

I called out this same stupid video in another thread. It's sad that folks are so stupid that they can't see how they're manipulated. This is what happens when you are guided by emotion and bias , and not logic or reason

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #166 posted 12/18/16 11:03pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

Pokeno4Money said:

hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah! hah!

free2bfreeda said:

7cf39d039b10206ba70cf193006e1515.jpg


Yes ladies and gentlemen, THAT is how low black racists will go to defend black racism!!

They will actually take a word and TRY TO COMPLETELY CHANGE THE DEFINITION, just so they can PRETEND in their twisted mind that they are not racist.

As we all know, HERE is the definition of the word "racist":

rac·ist
ˈrāsəst/
noun
noun: racist; plural noun: racists
  1. 1.
    a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
    synonyms: racial bigot, racialist, xenophobe, chauvinist, supremacistMore
    "he was exposed as a racist"
    (racially) discriminatory, racialist, prejudiced, bigoted
    "a racist society"
adjective
noun: racist; plural noun: racists; adjective: racist
  1. 1.
    having or showing the belief that a particular race is superior to another.
    "we are investigating complaints about racist abuse at the club"



But you racists keep on embarrassing yourselves with over-the-top ignorant statements, as it's always worth a good lol

Then by the above definition most Blacks (outside of 5 Percenters and NOI lunatics) are NOT racist, because even those Black people who dislike or hate White people do NOT believe that they are SUPERIOR to Whites (a word that appears several times in your definition above). So again, you are posting horseshit that just conforms to your own deep seated needs to think that you are better than others...when in reality you are not better than dried cum on a peep show floor

[Edited 12/18/16 23:05pm]

[Edited 12/18/16 23:39pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #167 posted 12/18/16 11:09pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

I am actually convinced that some of these morons are just posting nonsense to get a rise out of people....they think racism and bigotry is just a big joke, something to bandy about on a website while sitting home pulling their puds...Fuck 'em !

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #168 posted 12/19/16 2:22am

Pokeno4Money

avatar

imago said:

I don't know. I kind of think you white folks need to be offended by "reverse" racism for a good generation or two. The fact you put the world in danger voting for Trump means you really deserve it.


The world is now in danger because of Trump? That's a new one! thumbs up!

If anybody can squash the kind of national violence shown in the video I just posted, it's Trump. cop

"Never let nasty stalkers disrespect you. They start shit, you finish it. Go down to their level, that's the only way they'll understand. You have to handle things yourself."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #169 posted 12/19/16 2:35am

Pokeno4Money

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

Bolded bit : Thsi guy is a genius- a comic genius ! He is funnier than Woody Allen. Richard Pryor, and Mel Brooks all rolled together. I was laughing so hard, I nearly busted a blood vessel...

Oh, wait- This was SERIOUS ?? Nothing this stupid could actually be serious , can it ?? I mean, I've seen so many Black cops shooting unarmed White people . I read about so many Black bosses refusing to hire White workers. ( I think I read a study that if your name is something like TyQuan Jackson or Sheequeeda Washington, that will INCREASE your chances of getting a job interview by 127%- at least I might have dreamt that I read that ....) And what about all the homes and bank loans denied by Black banks and realtors to Whites who attempted to purchase ? And all the Black polticians who had districts redrawn to minimize White political power ? How about all the rich and mainly White towns that had their water and air polluted by Black businesses ? SURELY, if the poster is going to make such a statement as "There is a HIGHER percentage of Black racists than White racists", he will gladly post the facts to back up this statement, and provide examples of such issues as I mentioned...


You swore you wouldn't respond to any more of my posts, which is why I wasn't responding to yours. And now you're responding to my posts. hah!

Doesn't help with your credibility, now does it? And you wonder why people don't believe what you say. talk to the hand Where I come from, a man's word means something. Different upbringing than you, apparently.

And since you asked ...

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/lifestyle/general_lifestyle/july_2013/more_americans_view_blacks_as_racist_than_whites_hispanics

Americans consider blacks more likely to be racist than whites and Hispanics in this country.

Thirty-seven percent (37%) of American Adults think most black Americans are racist, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Just 15% consider most white Americans racist, while 18% say the same of most Hispanic Americans.

Among black Americans, 31% think most blacks are racist, while 24% consider most whites racist and 15% view most Hispanics that way.

"Never let nasty stalkers disrespect you. They start shit, you finish it. Go down to their level, that's the only way they'll understand. You have to handle things yourself."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #170 posted 12/19/16 6:45am

purplepoppy

jjhunsecker said:

I am actually convinced that some of these morons are just posting nonsense to get a rise out of people....they think racism and bigotry is just a big joke, something to bandy about on a website while sitting home pulling their puds...Fuck 'em !

true dat wall

"Racist Black" is the new Black" lmao - it's always something...

Brand new boogie without the hero.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #171 posted 12/19/16 6:59am

free2bfreeda

Pokeno4Money said:

jjhunsecker said:

Bolded bit : Thsi guy is a genius- a comic genius ! He is funnier than Woody Allen. Richard Pryor, and Mel Brooks all rolled together. I was laughing so hard, I nearly busted a blood vessel...

Oh, wait- This was SERIOUS ?? Nothing this stupid could actually be serious , can it ?? I mean, I've seen so many Black cops shooting unarmed White people . I read about so many Black bosses refusing to hire White workers. ( I think I read a study that if your name is something like TyQuan Jackson or Sheequeeda Washington, that will INCREASE your chances of getting a job interview by 127%- at least I might have dreamt that I read that ....) And what about all the homes and bank loans denied by Black banks and realtors to Whites who attempted to purchase ? And all the Black polticians who had districts redrawn to minimize White political power ? How about all the rich and mainly White towns that had their water and air polluted by Black businesses ? SURELY, if the poster is going to make such a statement as "There is a HIGHER percentage of Black racists than White racists", he will gladly post the facts to back up this statement, and provide examples of such issues as I mentioned...


You swore you wouldn't respond to any more of my posts, which is why I wasn't responding to yours. And now you're responding to my posts. hah!

Doesn't help with your credibility, now does it? And you wonder why people don't believe what you say. talk to the hand Where I come from, a man's word means something. Different upbringing than you, apparently.

And since you asked ...

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/lifestyle/general_lifestyle/july_2013/more_americans_view_blacks_as_racist_than_whites_hispanics

Americans consider blacks more likely to be racist than whites and Hispanics in this country.

Thirty-seven percent (37%) of American Adults think most black Americans are racist, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Just 15% consider most white Americans racist, while 18% say the same of most Hispanic Americans.

Among black Americans, 31% think most blacks are racist, while 24% consider most whites racist and 15% view most Hispanics that way.

A New York Times article claims Ramussen Reports research has a "record of relying on dubious sampling and weighting techniques : https://en.wikipedia.org/...en_Reports

dubious: not to be relied upon; suspect.

rolleyes

ur hackneyed need to be right is getting tired. especially since u continue to twist ur pov constantly by posting "dubious" stats and info.

~

yo pokkkee i must say your tenacity on the subject is humorous at best because in ur case. seems u represent those that would do everything to deny that they are wrong because,

Related image

“Transracial is a term that has long since been defined as the adoption of a child that is of a different race than the adoptive parents,” : https://thinkprogress.org...fb6e18544a
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #172 posted 12/19/16 7:09am

djThunderfunk

avatar

If you judge someone or make assumptions about them because of their race, you are a racist.

REGARDLESS of which race each of you belong to.

We can keep on focusing on our differences and coming up with ways to divide us or we can realise we are all the same human race and get past this bullshit.

"They" want us fighting. What YOU gonna do?!?

Mensa is the largest and oldest high IQ society in the world. It is a non-profit organization open to people who score at the 98th percentile or higher on a standardised, supervised IQ or other approved intelligence test.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #173 posted 12/19/16 7:51am

2elijah

avatar

3rdeyedude said:



2elijah said:


free2bfreeda said:


highfive ur feedback means a lot to me 2elijah!


because from my pov,


i've often realized that certain orgers play a defective game of pointing their fingers at those they (subconciously) feel superior to. so inturn they play this continuous defective game of pointing their fingers at those they feel they are ordained to judge.


or to say it more precisely,



they have collectively become a (psuedo) images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBfXSZdvDISgazfpD3Xk1nmHN1VLHY6T9YLuxM7qC17WwSEkUbqA thus they key in oxymorinic b.s.


much


like


the stupid title of this thread: 'Black Racism becoming more of a reality in U.S.'



[Edited 12/16/16 16:28pm]



Thanks. :thumbs up: Appreciate that. The folks you are referring to have no superiority over anyone here. They're insecure. If they can't handle the truths about America's long history of racism, including its modern-day racism, then that's just too damn bad. Let them crawl under a rock and hide, because like it or not, they can't do a damn thing about stopping discussions on race here or anywhere else. They whine like beeyotches about race topics being discussed, yet they show up on every thread about race on this forum, and then create/post reverse racism threads and YouTube vids, as bait to make their conscience feel one day better than the day before. Lol. It's almost like they crave for attention that they don't get at home. Using reverse racism tactics as their weapon, is a clear indication of their own denial of the harsh truths about race. They're scared of it and blame all Blacks for giving them 'self-imposed' guilt, yet that self-imposed guilt, is just a sign that their conscience can't handle ugly and uncomfortable truths about race, so they have to blame somebody for feeling that way. Freeda, keep exposing those truths, because it is clear from their responses, that you have them jumping like jack-rabbits scared out of their 'little' minds, viciously chasing and attacking you, me and others up and down and around this forum, for exposing 'truths' about racial ills in this country. Lol.


Unless you are white or non-black, you have no idea how it feels. Ever hear Howard Stern talk about his high school days? The shit exits whether you like it or not. I guess the truth hurts. Sissy.



Lmao. I get it you're embarrassed by the racist system that was created by your people. One does not have to be white or non-Black to know that truth. Stop blaming every other group for a system yourpeople created in this country. That's why racial problems still exists today. I am speaking 'documented, historical facts ' here, not the false bs you're spewing, because of your ingrained hatred towards Blacks.

Those whites who created the system of racism set up the first welfare and affirmative action program, for whites, to benefit from. It was called slavery and free labor. Then when they weren't happy that slaves were set free, they then decided to create racial discrimination laws denying Blacks full and equal rights as whites. Now when you get over your amnesia of American history, and stop
blaming Blacks for a system whites created in this country, for the purpose of their benefit and future, then maybe you can have an adult conversation about race. Again, Blacks never created any racist laws denying you or anyone from your racial group from your human rights, so stop your bitching ass whining, lies and fantasy about Black racism, and falsely blaming Blacks for your self-imposed sick and twisted guilt, including your obsessed, hatred for Blacks. Get used to it. comfort Black Americans will be around for a lonnnnggg time, no matter how much you hate us.

I will wait for you to provide evidence that Blacks created and passed racial discrimination laws in America, to deny White Americans their human rights, and designed a system of racism in America. popcorn
[Edited 12/19/16 9:00am]
popcorn
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #174 posted 12/19/16 8:22am

jjhunsecker

avatar

Pokeno4Money said:

jjhunsecker said:

Bolded bit : Thsi guy is a genius- a comic genius ! He is funnier than Woody Allen. Richard Pryor, and Mel Brooks all rolled together. I was laughing so hard, I nearly busted a blood vessel...

Oh, wait- This was SERIOUS ?? Nothing this stupid could actually be serious , can it ?? I mean, I've seen so many Black cops shooting unarmed White people . I read about so many Black bosses refusing to hire White workers. ( I think I read a study that if your name is something like TyQuan Jackson or Sheequeeda Washington, that will INCREASE your chances of getting a job interview by 127%- at least I might have dreamt that I read that ....) And what about all the homes and bank loans denied by Black banks and realtors to Whites who attempted to purchase ? And all the Black polticians who had districts redrawn to minimize White political power ? How about all the rich and mainly White towns that had their water and air polluted by Black businesses ? SURELY, if the poster is going to make such a statement as "There is a HIGHER percentage of Black racists than White racists", he will gladly post the facts to back up this statement, and provide examples of such issues as I mentioned...


You swore you wouldn't respond to any more of my posts, which is why I wasn't responding to yours. And now you're responding to my posts. hah!

Doesn't help with your credibility, now does it? And you wonder why people don't believe what you say. talk to the hand Where I come from, a man's word means something. Different upbringing than you, apparently.

And since you asked ...

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/lifestyle/general_lifestyle/july_2013/more_americans_view_blacks_as_racist_than_whites_hispanics

Americans consider blacks more likely to be racist than whites and Hispanics in this country.

Thirty-seven percent (37%) of American Adults think most black Americans are racist, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Just 15% consider most white Americans racist, while 18% say the same of most Hispanic Americans.

Among black Americans, 31% think most blacks are racist, while 24% consider most whites racist and 15% view most Hispanics that way.

It was so stupid I had to come out of retirement.. SNIP -OF4S

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #175 posted 12/19/16 8:26am

jjhunsecker

avatar

djThunderfunk said:

If you judge someone or make assumptions about them because of their race, you are a racist.

REGARDLESS of which race each of you belong to.

We can keep on focusing on our differences and coming up with ways to divide us or we can realise we are all the same human race and get past this bullshit.

"They" want us fighting. What YOU gonna do?!?

Totally correct. Anybody can be stupid enough or hateful enough to dislike others SOLELY on the basis of the color of their skin. That is a horrible mentality to have. What some of us are trying to do, though, is point out historical facts as opposed to baseless tit-for-tit false equvilancies.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #176 posted 12/19/16 8:38am

jjhunsecker

avatar

2elijah said:

3rdeyedude said:

Unless you are white or non-black, you have no idea how it feels. Ever hear Howard Stern talk about his high school days? The shit exits whether you like it or not. I guess the truth hurts. Sissy.

Lmao. I get it you're embarrassed by the racist system that was created by your people. One does not have to be white or non-Black to know that truth. Stop blaming every other group for a system yourpeople created in this country. That's why racial problems still exists today. Those whites who created the system of racism set up the first welfare and affirmative action program, for whites, to benefit from. It was called slavery and free labor. Then when they weren't happy that slaves were set free, they then decided to create racial discrimination laws denying Blacks full and equal rights as whites. Now when you get over your amnesia of American history, and stop blaming Blacks for a system whites created in this country for the purpose of their benefit and future, then maybe you can have an adult conversation about race. Again, Blacks never created any racist laws denying you any rights, so stop your bitching ass whining, lies and fantasy about Black racism, and falsely blaming Blacks for your self-imposed sick and twisted guilt, and obsessed hatred for Blacks. Get used to it. comfort Black Americans will be around for a lonnnnggg time, no matter how much you hate us. I will wait for you to provide evidence that Blacks created and passed laws in America, and designed a system of racism, denying White Americans their human rights. popcorn [Edited 12/19/16 8:07am]

As I mentioned, where are the hordes of Black cops shooting unarmed Whites ? Where are the redlined Black neighborhoods, where Whites are not allowed to buy homes ? Where are the stats that show Whites are discriminated in the job market in favor of Blacks ? Where are the underfunded White school districts in comparison to their Black neighbors ? So all this alleged "Black racism" seems to be pretty ineffective....

All my White friends and family members know the real deal about American racism, where it comes from, who suffers and who benefits...but then again, they are generally highly educated people with decent hearts and values...

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #177 posted 12/19/16 9:05am

djThunderfunk

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

djThunderfunk said:

If you judge someone or make assumptions about them because of their race, you are a racist.

REGARDLESS of which race each of you belong to.

We can keep on focusing on our differences and coming up with ways to divide us or we can realise we are all the same human race and get past this bullshit.

"They" want us fighting. What YOU gonna do?!?

Totally correct. Anybody can be stupid enough or hateful enough to dislike others SOLELY on the basis of the color of their skin. That is a horrible mentality to have. What some of us are trying to do, though, is point out historical facts as opposed to baseless tit-for-tit false equvilancies.


Yeah, ok. More power to you.

In the end, it's still fighting about race, but, keep on.

Mensa is the largest and oldest high IQ society in the world. It is a non-profit organization open to people who score at the 98th percentile or higher on a standardised, supervised IQ or other approved intelligence test.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #178 posted 12/19/16 9:47am

derrick31

djThunderfunk said:



jjhunsecker said:




djThunderfunk said:


If you judge someone or make assumptions about them because of their race, you are a racist.

REGARDLESS of which race each of you belong to.

We can keep on focusing on our differences and coming up with ways to divide us or we can realise we are all the same human race and get past this bullshit.

"They" want us fighting. What YOU gonna do?!?




Totally correct. Anybody can be stupid enough or hateful enough to dislike others SOLELY on the basis of the color of their skin. That is a horrible mentality to have. What some of us are trying to do, though, is point out historical facts as opposed to baseless tit-for-tit false equvilancies.




Yeah, ok. More power to you.

In the end, it's still fighting about race, but, keep on.



Yep, fighting about skin color eventually leads people to make assumptions about other people based on their skin color. I love the people who believe because they didn't start this nonsense, the same criteria doesn't apply to them. It does. If people really want this ridiculousness to stop, then they should lead by example by shedding this false reality that skin color is relevant. It's not.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #179 posted 12/19/16 10:21am

purplepoppy

pretzel Now we are assigning relevancy. Nice sidestep. bored2

Brand new boogie without the hero.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 6 of 8 <12345678>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > It’s Time to Call Out Black Racism