independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Wed 20th Nov 2019 8:03pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > TRUMP(President Elect) news, curiosities -gossip, conspiracies, groomings hearsay and...
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 9 of 18 « First<5678910111213>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #240 posted 12/24/16 10:40am

maplenpg

avatar

midnightmover said:

jjhunsecker said:

Please anybody....I haven't had enough eggnog to deal with this...And it's Christmas, so I'm trying to be nice and not get worked up over the shoveling of such horseshit in our faces....

I was waiting for somebody else to do it. It's not healthy to engage with people who are so stark raving bonkers as some of these Chumpsters are.

I'm ignoring him - sorry smile

We are all okay, as long as "we" are the ones living on top of the empire of eternal war. - Jaawwnn
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #241 posted 12/24/16 10:52am

2elijah

avatar

Pokeno4Money said:

See this beautiful 3-year-old child? He was murdered a week ago. Why? Because the car he was in was "driving too close" to the shooter's car.

And here's the killerThis kind of angry asshole mentality is EXACTLY what Trump intends to stop. Obama's approach hasn't doesn't shit to help the situation, in fact he's empowered that sort of element. Trump's tougher stance will squash it, guaranteed.


So out of your selfisness you use the death of a black child by a Black male to once again push your negative agenda against Blacks. Pathetic. You're tgat desperate.

Is trump also going to stop the massive murders of unarmed, Black men and women by rogue and racist cops? Is he going to stop white males from murdering their families? Is he going to stop white males like the one who murdered the children of Sandy Hook?


Is trump going to stop the Dylan roofs of society brainwashed by the lies of white supremacist fraud from murdering Blacks? Is trump going to educate the white supremacist bitches who came out in public and showed their racial prejudice, about the truth that there has never been a white supreme race? You just cannot handle the historic and present day truths about documented racial inequality can you, so you stoop so low, that you pretend you give a damn about the death of a 3 year old Black child, when you were one of the handful of haters who mocked the deaths of Mike Brown and Freddie Gray, and their grieving parents, and consistently post negative threads and comments about the Black community. Weak try, and you can excuse 'white crime' all you want, but it will not stop anyone o. this thread from exposing trump for who he is.

Shall I post pics of Black Americans lynched by whites,and who stood around with their kids, laughing and pointing at the dead Black bodies swinging from the trees? Would that make you feel better?
[Edited 12/24/16 20:12pm]
Rest in Power Elijah Cummings. Thank you for your fight for human rights/justice. Your legacy will never die in vain.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #242 posted 12/24/16 11:10am

2elijah

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

Please anybody....I haven't had enough eggnog to deal with this...And it's Christmas, so I'm trying to be nice and not get worked up over the shoveling of such horseshit in our faces....



You already know that poster's agenda. He is obsessed with posting all things negative of the Black community. Ignore him. He did it because he can't handle anyone exposing negative info about trump's known racial and gender biases. The trump chumpsters will get what they voted for. Lol.
Rest in Power Elijah Cummings. Thank you for your fight for human rights/justice. Your legacy will never die in vain.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #243 posted 12/24/16 11:16am

2elijah

avatar

Good to see many Americans choosing to boycott trump products. It may it change much, but still glad to see it happening. He insulted way too many with his biases. #don'tbuytrumpproducts


https://www.google.com/am...ent=safari


Readers weigh in on boycotting Trump products

By Michelle Singletary
November 24, 2016 at 1:13 PM

Boycotts have long been a way for consumers to voice their discontent.

If money walks, policies or business practices sometimes change.

But would a boycott work against President-elect Donald Trump, who has angered many people by his actions and politics and who has a vast corporate empire that could create conflicts of interest?

There is a growing campaign on Twitter with the hashtag #grabyourwallet to boycott companies that do business with Trump or carry Trump-branded merchandise, including items sold by his daughter Ivanka Trump.

I asked readers to share their thoughts on this financial protest. Here’s what folks had to say, starting with those who support a boycott:

●“Boycotting Trump products by voting with your dollars is a peaceful, effective way for people to demonstrate their democratic views,” one reader wrote. “I hope this social media boycott effort builds momentum as we engage in the holiday shopping season.”

●Debbie Anderson of Summerville, S.C., wrote: “I’m a big believer of letting my dollars do my talking. While I realize my pittance doesn’t make a difference for a huge company, if people band together, we can effect change.”

●“I think the real issue here is the lack of a firewall between Trump’s business and the presidency,” wrote Dina from Philadelphia. “Even if these are the most honest people in the world, the appearance of a conflict of interest can never go away if his children are running his business. Of course they are going to consult their father about business issues. Of course, they will have access to information that the average businessperson will not. As president, can he make any decision without considering the impact to his business? You cannot expect that what is best for Trump Inc. will always be best for America.”

●Judith Dollenmayer of Poughkeepsie, N.Y., wrote: “I think a boycott is entirely justified, at least until we see bright boundaries drawn between his financial affairs and his national duties.”

●Trump “has made it clear that money is the language he speaks and that is where he shall feel our wrath,” wrote Alison Welles of Potomac, Md.

●“I am supporting the boycott of all Trump products partially to exercise my free speech rights,” wrote Katherine Pecka Maulden of Reston, Va. “I choose not to enrich any commercial enterprise associated with the hate-filled Trump philosophy.”

Here are comments from readers opposed to a Trump boycott:

●Jan McCarthy of Keswick, Va., wrote: “I think the attempts to boycott the Trump brand, and anything else these protesters are doing, are pure spite and revenge. I will be contacting these same retailers with my opposing view, and will not buy any products from any of them who capitulate and kowtow to these boycott bullies.”
[Edited 12/24/16 11:19am]
[Edited 12/24/16 11:23am]
Rest in Power Elijah Cummings. Thank you for your fight for human rights/justice. Your legacy will never die in vain.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #244 posted 12/24/16 1:00pm

purplepoppy

jjhunsecker said:

Please anybody....I haven't had enough eggnog to deal with this...And it's Christmas, so I'm trying to be nice and not get worked up over the shoveling of such horseshit in our faces....

Was mind numbed by the trump full moon thing but this is an ugly new low. I've given up racists for hanukkah/christmas lol.

Brand new boogie without the hero.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #245 posted 12/24/16 2:47pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

a ways ago i joked about it would be funny if trump won just to see all the liberal heads splode! LOL it is like 4th of July all the slpoding...

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #246 posted 12/24/16 3:04pm

2elijah

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

a ways ago i joked about it would be funny if trump won just to see all the liberal heads splode! LOL it is like 4th of July all the slpoding...


No one's head is exploding. That will more than likely happen when trump doesn't pull through on his promises that his alt-right nutcases and supporters, are hoping for, and will go batshit nuts if he doesn't do what they want. So save your energy for that circus event. popcorn
Rest in Power Elijah Cummings. Thank you for your fight for human rights/justice. Your legacy will never die in vain.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #247 posted 12/24/16 3:31pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

2elijah said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

a ways ago i joked about it would be funny if trump won just to see all the liberal heads splode! LOL it is like 4th of July all the slpoding...

No one's head is exploding. That will more than likely happen when trump doesn't pull through on his promises that his alt-right nutcases and supporters, are hoping for, and will go batshit nuts if he doesn't do what they want. So save your energy for that circus event. popcorn

lol yours sure is

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #248 posted 12/24/16 5:04pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

2elijah said:

OnlyNDaUsa said: No one's head is exploding. That will more than likely happen when trump doesn't pull through on his promises that his alt-right nutcases and supporters, are hoping for, and will go batshit nuts if he doesn't do what they want. So save your energy for that circus event. popcorn

lol yours sure is

Mine isn't- I have to keep my wits about me to protect me and my loved ones from the impending apocalypse... I was never stupid enough to believe that Trump actually cared about me or anybody but himself

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #249 posted 12/24/16 5:10pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

2elijah said:

jjhunsecker said:

Please anybody....I haven't had enough eggnog to deal with this...And it's Christmas, so I'm trying to be nice and not get worked up over the shoveling of such horseshit in our faces....

You already know that poster's agenda. He is obsessed with posting all things negative of the Black community. Ignore him. He did it because he can't handle anyone exposing negative info about trump's known racial and gender biases. The trump chumpsters will get what they voted for. Lol.

Probably gets these stories from the "Black Crime" page on Breitbart News

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #250 posted 12/24/16 5:10pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

maplenpg said:

midnightmover said:

I was waiting for somebody else to do it. It's not healthy to engage with people who are so stark raving bonkers as some of these Chumpsters are.

I'm ignoring him - sorry smile

That's an example of smartness ....

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #251 posted 12/24/16 5:14pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

lol yours sure is

Mine isn't- I have to keep my wits about me to protect me and my loved ones from the impending apocalypse... I was never stupid enough to believe that Trump actually cared about me or anybody but himself

calling it the apocalypse is a symptom of said sploded state

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #252 posted 12/24/16 5:26pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

jjhunsecker said:

Mine isn't- I have to keep my wits about me to protect me and my loved ones from the impending apocalypse... I was never stupid enough to believe that Trump actually cared about me or anybody but himself

calling it the apocalypse is a symptom of said sploded state

Calling it an apocalypse is an understatement ...This will be a disaster of unprecedented magnitude...but hey, I didn't vote for him , so don't blame me

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #253 posted 12/24/16 7:46pm

2elijah

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



2elijah said:


OnlyNDaUsa said:

a ways ago i joked about it would be funny if trump won just to see all the liberal heads splode! LOL it is like 4th of July all the slpoding...



No one's head is exploding. That will more than likely happen when trump doesn't pull through on his promises that his alt-right nutcases and supporters, are hoping for, and will go batshit nuts if he doesn't do what they want. So save your energy for that circus event. popcorn



lol yours sure is


Nope not at all. I'm sure that's a fantasy you wish for. comfort Not happening.I'm having a great time laughing at the fools that voted for him, and how trump successfully bamboozled them. Don't hold your breath waiting for a personal invite from him. popcorn
Rest in Power Elijah Cummings. Thank you for your fight for human rights/justice. Your legacy will never die in vain.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #254 posted 12/24/16 7:49pm

2elijah

avatar

jjhunsecker said:



OnlyNDaUsa said:




2elijah said:


OnlyNDaUsa said: No one's head is exploding. That will more than likely happen when trump doesn't pull through on his promises that his alt-right nutcases and supporters, are hoping for, and will go batshit nuts if he doesn't do what they want. So save your energy for that circus event. popcorn



lol yours sure is




Mine isn't- I have to keep my wits about me to protect me and my loved ones from the impending apocalypse... I was never stupid enough to believe that Trump actually cared about me or anybody but himself


His voters/supporters will get a taste of the juice he served them. Lol.
Rest in Power Elijah Cummings. Thank you for your fight for human rights/justice. Your legacy will never die in vain.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #255 posted 12/24/16 9:58pm

Pokeno4Money

avatar

2elijah said:

So out of your selfisness you use the death of a black child by a Black male to once again push your negative agenda against Blacks. Pathetic. You're tgat desperate.


I cannot believe you are using the death of a beautiful child to race bait YET AGAIN.

SHAME ON YOU no no no!

My post, and this thread, have absolutely NOTHING to do with race.

Absolutely NOWHERE in my post did I reference race.

Even on CHRISTmas you can't control yourself.

Sad disbelief

"Jussie Smollett wanted to become the Rosa Parks of Gay Black Men, but instead he became the Rosie Ruiz."

https://nypost.com/2019/0...a-is-long/
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #256 posted 12/24/16 10:57pm

purplepoppy

jjhunsecker said:

2elijah said:

jjhunsecker said: You already know that poster's agenda. He is obsessed with posting all things negative of the Black community. Ignore him. He did it because he can't handle anyone exposing negative info about trump's known racial and gender biases. The trump chumpsters will get what they voted for. Lol.

Probably gets these stories from the "Black Crime" page on Breitbart News

Now the freakin pious save the children act. Like we've never read any other posts. falloff

Christmas guilt from psychoville. falloff

Brand new boogie without the hero.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #257 posted 12/25/16 12:51am

midnightmover

OnlyNDaUsa said:

trump is the antidote not the poison

Good to see you've given up the tedious pretence that you are not a Trump supporter. If you think Trump is the antidote then you have certainly drunk the kool aid.

“The man who never looks into a newspaper is better informed than he who reads them, inasmuch as he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.”
- Thomas Jefferson
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #258 posted 12/25/16 6:28am

2elijah

avatar

Pokeno4Money said:



2elijah said:


So out of your selfisness you use the death of a black child by a Black male to once again push your negative agenda against Blacks. Pathetic. You're tgat desperate.


I cannot believe you are using the death of a beautiful child to race bait YET AGAIN.

SHAME ON YOU no no no!

My post, and this thread, have absolutely NOTHING to do with race.

Absolutely NOWHERE in my post did I reference race.

Even on CHRISTmas you can't control yourself.

Sad disbelief


Stop harassing and stalking me with your false accusations. You posted a pic of someone's dead baby to push your agenda and to threadjack and bait this thread, and others here feel the same way about what you posted. That incident has nothing to do with trump. That was very insensitive to post that. Shame on you for doing that. If you're not enjoying your holiday don't take that anger out on me. With that being said I do not want you communicating to any of my posts 'at all' from here on in. If you continue to respond, it will just be your ongoing stalking and harassment. You will be ignored. Get used to that. Now move on.
[Edited 12/25/16 6:31am]
Rest in Power Elijah Cummings. Thank you for your fight for human rights/justice. Your legacy will never die in vain.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #259 posted 12/25/16 6:50am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

midnightmover said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

trump is the antidote not the poison

Good to see you've given up the tedious pretence that you are not a Trump supporter. If you think Trump is the antidote then you have certainly drunk the kool aid.

for one I still would much have preferred someone other than trump. I have said that all along. I said he was not really running, i said he was done, I said he should drop out. My "support" of him is based almost totally on he is not Hillary or (Bernie or stine or even johnson)

And compared to the liberal poison of the last 8 years? the position of appeasement and ALLOWING terrorist groups to thrive! (calling ISIS the JV team! Silly hash tags #BringBackOurGirls? Saying ISIS is not Islamic!? A deal to allow IRAN to get nukes? Releasing terrorist some of whom went back and killed!) We need someone that will actually take these threats seriously. Barack, Hillary, and Lurch have been disasters.

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #260 posted 12/25/16 6:53am

Pokeno4Money

avatar

2elijah said:

Stop harassing and stalking me with your false accusations. You posted a pic of someone's dead baby to push your agenda and to threadjack and bait this thread, and others here feel the same way about what you posted. That incident has nothing to do with trump. That was very insensitive to post that. Shame on you for doing that. If you're not enjoying your holiday don't take that anger out on me. With that being said I do not want you communicating to any of my posts 'at all' from here on in. If you continue to respond, it will just be your ongoing stalking and harassment. You will be ignored. Get used to that. Now move on. [Edited 12/25/16 6:31am]


My post of yesterday morning was on topic and not addressed to anyone.

Both of your posts since then were directed at me and included personal attacks.

My sympathy only goes so far, you will continue to be reported until you stop with the offtopic personal attacks against me. And how many times in the past have you promised to ignore me, only to be proven a liar? whofarted

There was once a young Shepherd Girl who tended her sheep at the foot of a mountain near a dark forest. It was rather lonely for her all day, so she thought upon a plan by which she could get a little company and some excitement. She rushed down towards the village calling out “Wolf, Wolf,” and the villagers came out to meet her, and some of them stopped with her for a considerable time. This pleased the girl so much that a few days afterwards she tried the same trick, and again the villagers came to her help. But shortly after this a Wolf actually did come out from the forest, and began to worry the sheep, and the girl of course cried out “Wolf, Wolf,” still louder than before. But this time the villagers, who had been fooled twice before, thought the girl was again deceiving them, and nobody stirred to come to her help. So the Wolf made a good meal off the girl’s flock, and when the girl complained, the wise man of the village said: “A liar will not be believed, even when she speaks the truth.”

"Jussie Smollett wanted to become the Rosa Parks of Gay Black Men, but instead he became the Rosie Ruiz."

https://nypost.com/2019/0...a-is-long/
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #261 posted 12/25/16 6:56am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

2elijah said:

jjhunsecker said:

Mine isn't- I have to keep my wits about me to protect me and my loved ones from the impending apocalypse... I was never stupid enough to believe that Trump actually cared about me or anybody but himself

His voters/supporters will get a taste of the juice he served them. Lol.

hahah I love it! I am not mad or judging I would feel that way if she had won... i felt like that when barack won... but guess what sunshine? it will be okay... i know the left will seek revenge and try to block the President... but it will be okay!

it is okay.

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #262 posted 12/25/16 6:58am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

2elijah said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

lol yours sure is

Nope not at all. I'm sure that's a fantasy you wish for. comfort Not happening.I'm having a great time laughing at the fools that voted for him, and how trump successfully bamboozled them. Don't hold your breath waiting for a personal invite from him. popcorn

ok if you say so! it is funny how you are comfort me... when i am happy and you are all in a twist

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #263 posted 12/25/16 7:03am

Pokeno4Money

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

midnightmover said:

Good to see you've given up the tedious pretence that you are not a Trump supporter. If you think Trump is the antidote then you have certainly drunk the kool aid.

for one I still would much have preferred someone other than trump. I have said that all along. I said he was not really running, i said he was done, I said he should drop out. My "support" of him is based almost totally on he is not Hillary or (Bernie or stine or even johnson)

And compared to the liberal poison of the last 8 years? the position of appeasement and ALLOWING terrorist groups to thrive! (calling ISIS the JV team! Silly hash tags #BringBackOurGirls? Saying ISIS is not Islamic!? A deal to allow IRAN to get nukes? Releasing terrorist some of whom went back and killed!) We need someone that will actually take these threats seriously. Barack, Hillary, and Lurch have been disasters.


Isn't it moronic how some will try to "shame" those of us who respect the political process, the office of president, and good things from Trump. I for one didn't vote for him and there was much about him I didn't like, but he's our president now and I want him to do well because if he does well than the entire country does well. He's got some good ideas, he deserves a chance just like Obama did. Nobody ever saw me demanding Obama's impeachment or protesting his election, I wanted him to do well just like I wanted Obamacare to do well. That's what sane, rational, unbiased people do.

"Jussie Smollett wanted to become the Rosa Parks of Gay Black Men, but instead he became the Rosie Ruiz."

https://nypost.com/2019/0...a-is-long/
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #264 posted 12/25/16 7:11am

midnightmover

OnlyNDaUsa said:

midnightmover said:

Good to see you've given up the tedious pretence that you are not a Trump supporter. If you think Trump is the antidote then you have certainly drunk the kool aid.

for one I still would much have preferred someone other than trump. I have said that all along. I said he was not really running, i said he was done, I said he should drop out. My "support" of him is based almost totally on he is not Hillary or (Bernie or stine or even johnson)

And compared to the liberal poison of the last 8 years? the position of appeasement and ALLOWING terrorist groups to thrive! (calling ISIS the JV team! Silly hash tags #BringBackOurGirls? Saying ISIS is not Islamic!? A deal to allow IRAN to get nukes? Releasing terrorist some of whom went back and killed!) We need someone that will actually take these threats seriously. Barack, Hillary, and Lurch have been disasters.

Again, if you think he's the antidote then you are certainly a believer. You might've been late jumping on board but you are sounding every bit as credulous as his most devoted acolytes. And it's not that the US has "allowed" terrorists to thrive, it's that they've actually been helping them. Glad to see you've woken up on that one. Now tell me, do you have anything to say about Ronald Reagan's support for Osama bin Laden and the mujahideen in the 1980s? Here is Saint Ronald getting cozy at the White House with his jihadi friends (and I'm sure you're very angry about it)...

YVUGi.jpg

[Edited 12/25/16 7:15am]

“The man who never looks into a newspaper is better informed than he who reads them, inasmuch as he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.”
- Thomas Jefferson
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #265 posted 12/25/16 8:24am

2elijah

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



2elijah said:


OnlyNDaUsa said:




lol yours sure is



Nope not at all. I'm sure that's a fantasy you wish for. comfort Not happening.I'm having a great time laughing at the fools that voted for him, and how trump successfully bamboozled them. Don't hold your breath waiting for a personal invite from him. popcorn



ok if you say so! it is funny how you are comfort me... when i am happy and you are all in a twist


I think you're just upset because you want me to be angry about trump and I'm not. I didn't vote for him so so expect nothing from him. Save the sympathy for those who were suckered into voting for him. comfort you'll be alright.
Rest in Power Elijah Cummings. Thank you for your fight for human rights/justice. Your legacy will never die in vain.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #266 posted 12/25/16 8:33am

2elijah

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



2elijah said:


jjhunsecker said:



Mine isn't- I have to keep my wits about me to protect me and my loved ones from the impending apocalypse... I was never stupid enough to believe that Trump actually cared about me or anybody but himself



His voters/supporters will get a taste of the juice he served them. Lol.




hahah I love it! I am not mad or judging I would feel that way if she had won... i felt like that when barack won... but guess what sunshine? it will be okay... i know the left will seek revenge and try to block the President... but it will be okay!

it is okay.


Lol..thanks grumpy!! You righties always get upset when others don't go off the handle like you do. I remember when you lost your shit when Obama won. You remind me of the crazy lady I saw walking down the street, cursing at every Black person about Obama, she passed in the street. I'm going to be sitting back with my popcorn watching you and the chumpsters lose your shit when trump doesn't give you what you want. Font say we didn't warn you. Lol. Don't worry though you'll be ok. comfort
Rest in Power Elijah Cummings. Thank you for your fight for human rights/justice. Your legacy will never die in vain.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #267 posted 12/25/16 8:35am

2elijah

avatar

jjhunsecker said:



OnlyNDaUsa said:




jjhunsecker said:




Mine isn't- I have to keep my wits about me to protect me and my loved ones from the impending apocalypse... I was never stupid enough to believe that Trump actually cared about me or anybody but himself





calling it the apocalypse is a symptom of said sploded state







Calling it an apocalypse is an understatement ...This will be a disaster of unprecedented magnitude... hey, I didn't vote for him , so don't blame me


Lol.. Exactly. Let's see how many of trump supporters will voluntarily join the military, if trump starts a war on Twitter, if someone insults his looks. He has already proven that he is weak man using Twitter to stalk anyone who disagrees with him. Lol. A confident and secure man would not behave like that.

If the draft comes back, let's see how fast those trumpers will be willing to go. Get the popcorn ready JJ, believe it or not, trump's presidency is going to be hilarious. In the meatime, happy holidays snd best wishes to and your family. I'm about to join my 8 siblings and about 25 family members for a fun week. smile
[Edited 12/25/16 8:54am]
Rest in Power Elijah Cummings. Thank you for your fight for human rights/justice. Your legacy will never die in vain.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #268 posted 12/25/16 9:49am

purplepoppy

midnightmover said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

for one I still would much have preferred someone other than trump. I have said that all along. I said he was not really running, i said he was done, I said he should drop out. My "support" of him is based almost totally on he is not Hillary or (Bernie or stine or even johnson)

And compared to the liberal poison of the last 8 years? the position of appeasement and ALLOWING terrorist groups to thrive! (calling ISIS the JV team! Silly hash tags #BringBackOurGirls? Saying ISIS is not Islamic!? A deal to allow IRAN to get nukes? Releasing terrorist some of whom went back and killed!) We need someone that will actually take these threats seriously. Barack, Hillary, and Lurch have been disasters.

Again, if you think he's the antidote then you are certainly a believer. You might've been late jumping on board but you are sounding every bit as credulous as his most devoted acolytes. And it's not that the US has "allowed" terrorists to thrive, it's that they've actually been helping them. Glad to see you've woken up on that one. Now tell me, do you have anything to say about Ronald Reagan's support for Osama bin Laden and the mujahideen in the 1980s? Here is Saint Ronald getting cozy at the White House with his jihadi friends (and I'm sure you're very angry about it)...

YVUGi.jpg

[Edited 12/25/16 7:15am]

Oh snap! A picture is worth a thousand words but the quote is priceless.

Brand new boogie without the hero.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #269 posted 12/25/16 2:44pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

purplepoppy said:

midnightmover said:

Again, if you think he's the antidote then you are certainly a believer. You might've been late jumping on board but you are sounding every bit as credulous as his most devoted acolytes. And it's not that the US has "allowed" terrorists to thrive, it's that they've actually been helping them. Glad to see you've woken up on that one. Now tell me, do you have anything to say about Ronald Reagan's support for Osama bin Laden and the mujahideen in the 1980s? Here is Saint Ronald getting cozy at the White House with his jihadi friends (and I'm sure you're very angry about it)...

YVUGi.jpg

[Edited 12/25/16 7:15am]

Oh snap! A picture is worth a thousand words but the quote is priceless.

not priceless...worthless as it is not true....

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 9 of 18 « First<5678910111213>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > TRUMP(President Elect) news, curiosities -gossip, conspiracies, groomings hearsay and...