independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sat 18th Jan 2020 9:14pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > TRUMP(President Elect) news, curiosities -gossip, conspiracies, groomings hearsay and...
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 6 of 18 « First<2345678910>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #150 posted 12/15/16 9:38am

RodeoSchro

avatar

Vanity Fair gives Trump Tower's restaurant a bad review; Trump immediately posts that Vanity Fair is a failing magazine. OMG.

1. How did Trump even know about this? Doesn't he have more important things to do than scour the internet for negative mentions of his name? Or worse - does he have someone on the payroll whose sole job is to look for this kind of stuff and then report it to him?

2. Is this really how easy it is to get Trump's dander up? Because if it is, Russia and other adversaries aregoing to be playing this guy for a sucker. And that's either going to lead to economic problems for us,or possibly war.

Trump can't really be this thin-skinned and immature. Can he? Please God, tell me he isn't.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #151 posted 12/15/16 9:44am

derrick31

jjhunsecker said:



derrick31 said:


jjhunsecker said:

Great article in the NY Times about how Trump's main supporters- angry underemployed White people in rural areas- will still get the shaft...They live in the wrong areas to see any real job growth...




http://www.nytimes.com/20....html?_r=0



They live in the wrong areas? This is also why Trump was elected. Big city liberals look down upon those in rural areas and ignored their needs.


Did you actually READ the article ?? If not, please do so before commenting...The article points out that most job growth is in urban areas in technology and services industries. These growing businesses are NOT in the rural and exurban areas where most Trump supporters reside...and there is NOTHING Trump can do to change that



Yeah I read it. I'll say it again. This is why Trump was elected. The elitist liberals have completely ignored large sections of the electorate. There is always something a politician can do create a climate where business can succeed and flourish. How do think all those jobs ended up in those urban areas in the first place?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #152 posted 12/15/16 10:06am

jjhunsecker

avatar

derrick31 said:

jjhunsecker said:

Did you actually READ the article ?? If not, please do so before commenting...The article points out that most job growth is in urban areas in technology and services industries. These growing businesses are NOT in the rural and exurban areas where most Trump supporters reside...and there is NOTHING Trump can do to change that

Yeah I read it. I'll say it again. This is why Trump was elected. The elitist liberals have completely ignored large sections of the electorate. There is always something a politician can do create a climate where business can succeed and flourish. How do think all those jobs ended up in those urban areas in the first place?

Being an "elitist liberal" (whatever the hell that means...) has nothing to do with accurately stating where job growth exists and where it doesn't. Those are called FACTS...the manufacturing jobs that these Trump supporters had are gone, and to quote Springsteen "and boys, they ain't coming back"...Which is sad, but true. And as Paul Krugman also pointed out in the NY Times recently, a lot of those jobs were lost not by being exported to different countries, but to TECHNOLOGY. Do you really think that in the 21st Century, coal mining is going to make a major comeback ?? And these deluded Trump voters really bought the BS he sold to them. And many of these new jobs ended up in urban areas because the owners wanted a highly educated workforce, which is easier to find in big cities. You don't see Trump moving his centers of business to Oklahoma or Mississippi or Wisconsin, do ya ??

[Edited 12/15/16 10:10am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #153 posted 12/15/16 10:36am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Mods, we need part two. slowing down my computer.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #154 posted 12/15/16 1:25pm

cloveringold85

avatar

Trump and Kanye "friends"? I never would have thought!! eek

.

Well, they both are egotistic-narcissists, LMAO!! lol

.

I thought their meeting was very shady. I wonder what's going on? Well, according to Alex Jones, he said that the Illuminati put Kanye in the psychiatric ward, but they couldn't recondition him, LOL. Then next thing you know, he's out of the hospital and meeting with Trump!

.

There are rumors that Kanye plans to run for president some day. I wonder if he is giving up his music career?

.

I actually think Kanye is not a really bad person afterall. I think he is misunderstood. I think he would do much better in life if he stayed far away from the Kardashians! Maybe he's sick of all that Hollywood BS? I can't say I blame him!

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #155 posted 12/15/16 1:31pm

cloveringold85

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

Vanity Fair gives Trump Tower's restaurant a bad review; Trump immediately posts that Vanity Fair is a failing magazine. OMG.

1. How did Trump even know about this? Doesn't he have more important things to do than scour the internet for negative mentions of his name? Or worse - does he have someone on the payroll whose sole job is to look for this kind of stuff and then report it to him?

2. Is this really how easy it is to get Trump's dander up? Because if it is, Russia and other adversaries aregoing to be playing this guy for a sucker. And that's either going to lead to economic problems for us,or possibly war.

Trump can't really be this thin-skinned and immature. Can he? Please God, tell me he isn't.

.

That's how he is. If anyone says anything negative about him, he turns and does the same! He's a narcissist. That's how narcissists think! Trump is an embarrassment to this country; I sure didn't vote for him, nor Hillary. Neither one of them deserves to be President, as far as I'm concerned. They say choose the lesser of two evils. But, when they are both evil, what's the point, really? They are both corrupt, liars; Trump is a ruthless businessman, womanizer, among other things! How is he going to interract with foreign leaders? You can't act like you're on the Apprentice! Gimme a break!!I just can not believe he's going to be our President! Lord help us!!

.

Alex Jones is saying that the Chinese and Russians are taking over and that they are going to push Trump out of the white house!

.

The world is going insane, I tell ya!! eek

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #156 posted 12/15/16 1:59pm

3rdeyedude

avatar

cloveringold85 said:

Trump and Kanye "friends"? I never would have thought!! eek

.

Well, they both are egotistic-narcissists, LMAO!! lol

.

I thought their meeting was very shady. I wonder what's going on? Well, according to Alex Jones, he said that the Illuminati put Kanye in the psychiatric ward, but they couldn't recondition him, LOL. Then next thing you know, he's out of the hospital and meeting with Trump!

.

There are rumors that Kanye plans to run for president some day. I wonder if he is giving up his music career?

.

I actually think Kanye is not a really bad person afterall. I think he is misunderstood. I think he would do much better in life if he stayed far away from the Kardashians! Maybe he's sick of all that Hollywood BS? I can't say I blame him!

Kanye found yet another way to make the news. He uses the media and the dumb mainstream media- watching public to his advantage, just like Trump.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #157 posted 12/15/16 2:47pm

cloveringold85

avatar

3rdeyedude said:

cloveringold85 said:

Trump and Kanye "friends"? I never would have thought!! eek

.

Well, they both are egotistic-narcissists, LMAO!! lol

.

I thought their meeting was very shady. I wonder what's going on? Well, according to Alex Jones, he said that the Illuminati put Kanye in the psychiatric ward, but they couldn't recondition him, LOL. Then next thing you know, he's out of the hospital and meeting with Trump!

.

There are rumors that Kanye plans to run for president some day. I wonder if he is giving up his music career?

.

I actually think Kanye is not a really bad person afterall. I think he is misunderstood. I think he would do much better in life if he stayed far away from the Kardashians! Maybe he's sick of all that Hollywood BS? I can't say I blame him!

Kanye found yet another way to make the news. He uses the media and the dumb mainstream media- watching public to his advantage, just like Trump.

.

nod

.

Alex Jones said that Kanye was locked up because he was a Trump supporter, LMAO!! lol

.

Who the hell knows about this world anymore.......it's insanity!

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #158 posted 12/15/16 9:58pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

cloveringold85 said:

3rdeyedude said:

Kanye found yet another way to make the news. He uses the media and the dumb mainstream media- watching public to his advantage, just like Trump.

.

nod

.

Alex Jones said that Kanye was locked up because he was a Trump supporter, LMAO!! lol

.

Who the hell knows about this world anymore.......it's insanity!

That's a good enough reason for me ! falloff

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #159 posted 12/15/16 10:11pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

2freaky4church1 said:

This is really funny. No band in the country wants to play the enaguration. No A list celebrity can be booked. Trump is overing a job to anybody who can book one. haha.

as long as hillary rotten clinton is never president i do not care who does or dosn't sing

That's a very mature "pun" on her maiden name...

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #160 posted 12/16/16 3:49am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

as long as hillary rotten clinton is never president i do not care who does or dosn't sing

That's a very mature "pun" on her maiden name...

yeah it was a bit rude...like how i use lower case for barack or used to misspell his name or how some use some old spelling for Trump or someone called him Donald Dump! it is all is good fun even if it is meant to show disdain...

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #161 posted 12/16/16 7:53am

RodeoSchro

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

jjhunsecker said:

That's a very mature "pun" on her maiden name...

yeah it was a bit rude...like how i use lower case for barack or used to misspell his name or how some use some old spelling for Trump or someone called him Donald Dump! it is all is good fun even if it is meant to show disdain...



I'm waiting for you to come up with a clever nickname for Gen. Michael Flynn - one that reflects his actions in giving classified material to military personnel from other countries. As I recall, you said that is a jailable offense, no excuses allowed.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #162 posted 12/16/16 7:58am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

yeah it was a bit rude...like how i use lower case for barack or used to misspell his name or how some use some old spelling for Trump or someone called him Donald Dump! it is all is good fun even if it is meant to show disdain...



I'm waiting for you to come up with a clever nickname for Gen. Michael Flynn - one that reflects his actions in giving classified material to military personnel from other countries. As I recall, you said that is a jailable offense, no excuses allowed.

Gen. Michael Felon

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #163 posted 12/16/16 8:35am

jjhunsecker

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

RodeoSchro said:



I'm waiting for you to come up with a clever nickname for Gen. Michael Flynn - one that reflects his actions in giving classified material to military personnel from other countries. As I recall, you said that is a jailable offense, no excuses allowed.

Gen. Michael Felon

But you're still OK with Trump appointing him ?? And this was NOT worse than whatever Hillary Clinton was accused of...how ??

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #164 posted 12/16/16 8:56am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Flynn is a bigoted maniac.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #165 posted 12/16/16 9:08am

RodeoSchro

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

RodeoSchro said:



I'm waiting for you to come up with a clever nickname for Gen. Michael Flynn - one that reflects his actions in giving classified material to military personnel from other countries. As I recall, you said that is a jailable offense, no excuses allowed.

Gen. Michael Felon



falloff That's a good one. I still like Gen. David Betrayus the best of all.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #166 posted 12/16/16 9:41am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

General GetHisFreakOn.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #167 posted 12/16/16 10:30am

jjhunsecker

avatar

This is just sad. And I chastise my Black brothers and sisters who didn't do their part to help prevent this disaster

http://www.salon.com/2016...t-to-vote/

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #168 posted 12/16/16 10:33am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Gen. Michael Felon

But you're still OK with Trump appointing him ?? And this was NOT worse than whatever Hillary Clinton was accused of...how ??

never said that... and you have no idea how it compairs to her yuge violations of: fedearal records laws, security laws, and obstruction violations.

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #169 posted 12/16/16 10:36am

jjhunsecker

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

jjhunsecker said:

But you're still OK with Trump appointing him ?? And this was NOT worse than whatever Hillary Clinton was accused of...how ??

never said that... and you have no idea how it compairs to her yuge violations of: fedearal records laws, security laws, and obstruction violations.

Then what is your position on Flynn ? And please keep in mind that Clinton was never convicted of anything

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #170 posted 12/16/16 10:47am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

cloveringold85 said:

3rdeyedude said:

Kanye found yet another way to make the news. He uses the media and the dumb mainstream media- watching public to his advantage, just like Trump.

.

nod

.

Alex Jones said that Kanye was locked up because he was a Trump supporter, LMAO!! lol

.

Who the hell knows about this world anymore.......it's insanity!

http://www.infowars.com/live-now-kanye-west-has-been-kidnapped-placed-in-mental-hospital/

Good to know Kanye is awake. I wonder if he listens to Jones?

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #171 posted 12/16/16 12:01pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

never said that... and you have no idea how it compairs to her yuge violations of: fedearal records laws, security laws, and obstruction violations.

Then what is your position on Flynn ? And please keep in mind that Clinton was never convicted of anything

so in your mind a person must have been convicted?

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #172 posted 12/16/16 1:59pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

This is just sad. And I chastise my Black brothers and sisters who didn't do their part to help prevent this disaster

http://www.salon.com/2016...t-to-vote/



I don't know the make-up of who didn't come out to vote in MI, WI and PA but I know for sure that a lot of Democrats in those states were too freaking lazy to vote, and that's how Trump won.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #173 posted 12/17/16 12:27am

midnightmover

jjhunsecker said:

This is just sad. And I chastise my Black brothers and sisters who didn't do their part to help prevent this disaster

http://www.salon.com/2016...t-to-vote/

Punch down much? Why not chastise the DNC for doing absolutely nothing for black people for the last 8 years and for selecting a candidate who used the racist codeword "superpredators" to illustrate who her crime bill was going to target back in the '90s? Why not chastise Obama for being all talk and no action? Why not chastise Hillary for building her campaign on American Exceptionalism?

These are the reasons why turnout was down among black voters. If not for Donald Trump I think it would've been down even more.

[Edited 12/17/16 6:19am]

“The man who never looks into a newspaper is better informed than he who reads them, inasmuch as he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.”
- Thomas Jefferson
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #174 posted 12/17/16 3:46am

midnightmover

“The man who never looks into a newspaper is better informed than he who reads them, inasmuch as he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.”
- Thomas Jefferson
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #175 posted 12/17/16 6:35am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

We have to work our butts off to get him out in 4 years. He is a danger.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #176 posted 12/17/16 7:05am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

We have to work our butts off to get him out in 4 years. He is a danger.

funny how that would have been racist if said 4 years ago

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #177 posted 12/17/16 7:07am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

so he is going to do away with some departments: education and energy are gone! and the EPA too! good they have ZERO actual constitutional authority.


No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #178 posted 12/17/16 8:57am

purplepoppy

jjhunsecker said:

This is just sad. And I chastise my Black brothers and sisters who didn't do their part to help prevent this disaster

http://www.salon.com/2016...t-to-vote/

Sadder still is the supposed leader of the free world who sarcastically thanks folks for not voting so he could win. What an asshole! What do children have to look up to?

Brand new boogie without the hero.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #179 posted 12/17/16 9:43am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

purplepoppy said:

jjhunsecker said:

This is just sad. And I chastise my Black brothers and sisters who didn't do their part to help prevent this disaster

http://www.salon.com/2016...t-to-vote/

Sadder still is the supposed leader of the free world who sarcastically thanks folks for not voting so he could win. What an asshole! What do children have to look up to?

haha i love this!

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 6 of 18 « First<2345678910>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > TRUMP(President Elect) news, curiosities -gossip, conspiracies, groomings hearsay and...