independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Fri 22nd Nov 2019 12:06pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > TRUMP(President Elect) news, curiosities -gossip, conspiracies, groomings hearsay and...
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 18 of 18 « First<9101112131415161718
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #510 posted 01/18/17 8:31am

purplepoppy

At least so many artists, even at the top of the money chain, aren't doing this gig. Shows some kind of backbone. Not just about peers or fans (half the country supports this fop), they just don't like him.

Brand new boogie without the hero.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #511 posted 01/18/17 11:07am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

That Devos lady is a sick liar.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #512 posted 01/18/17 12:59pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

That Devos lady is a sick liar.

Secretary Sick Liar I hope the plan is to shut the DOE down. Let teachers teach! Get the FED out of it!

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #513 posted 01/18/17 4:50pm

214

[Snip - luv4u]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #514 posted 01/18/17 8:10pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

lurking

Edmonton, AB - canada
Mod Goddess of the SNIP & BAN Making Moves - OF4S
Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #515 posted 01/19/17 6:40am

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

Christie: Wife refused to move to Washington for Trump post

TRENTON, N.J. — New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie turned down several jobs in the Trump administration because his wife refused to move to Washington, the governor said Wednesday.

Speaking on New York radio station WFAN's "Boomer and Carton" program, Christie said that influenced his decision on accepting any of the positions offered by Republican President-elect Donald Trump.

"He didn't offer me a job that I thought was exciting enough for me to leave the governorship and my family," Christie said. "Because Mary Pat made really clear she wasn't coming to D.C."

The Republican governor said he would have made at least a two-year commitment to be there.

Two of the couple's four children live at home and are in high school.

Christie is in the final full year of his second and last term as governor.

Trump on Monday told The Wall Street Journal, "at some point, we're going to do something with Chris."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/...li=BBnb7Kz

#IDEFINEME #ALBUMSSTILLMATTER

A Liar Shall Not Tarry In My Presence
I will make you cyber shit in your pants!
What's the matter with your life
Is poverty bringing U down?
Is the mailman jerking U 'round?
Did he put your million dollar check
In
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #516 posted 01/19/17 7:44am

purplepoppy

OldFriends4Sale said:

Christie: Wife refused to move to Washington for Trump post

TRENTON, N.J. — New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie turned down several jobs in the Trump administration because his wife refused to move to Washington, the governor said Wednesday.

Speaking on New York radio station WFAN's "Boomer and Carton" program, Christie said that influenced his decision on accepting any of the positions offered by Republican President-elect Donald Trump.

"He didn't offer me a job that I thought was exciting enough for me to leave the governorship and my family," Christie said. "Because Mary Pat made really clear she wasn't coming to D.C."

The Republican governor said he would have made at least a two-year commitment to be there.

Two of the couple's four children live at home and are in high school.

Christie is in the final full year of his second and last term as governor.

Trump on Monday told The Wall Street Journal, "at some point, we're going to do something with Chris."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/...li=BBnb7Kz

Haha right. If politicians didn't have to "spend more time with the family" they would all have/keep their dream jobs. Trump will probably have a revolving door installed in the Oval Office so Christie has a chance of being hired and fired again.

Brand new boogie without the hero.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #517 posted 01/19/17 9:51am

jjhunsecker

avatar

purplepoppy said:

OldFriends4Sale said:

Christie: Wife refused to move to Washington for Trump post

TRENTON, N.J. — New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie turned down several jobs in the Trump administration because his wife refused to move to Washington, the governor said Wednesday.

Speaking on New York radio station WFAN's "Boomer and Carton" program, Christie said that influenced his decision on accepting any of the positions offered by Republican President-elect Donald Trump.

"He didn't offer me a job that I thought was exciting enough for me to leave the governorship and my family," Christie said. "Because Mary Pat made really clear she wasn't coming to D.C."

The Republican governor said he would have made at least a two-year commitment to be there.

Two of the couple's four children live at home and are in high school.

Christie is in the final full year of his second and last term as governor.

Trump on Monday told The Wall Street Journal, "at some point, we're going to do something with Chris."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/...li=BBnb7Kz

Haha right. If politicians didn't have to "spend more time with the family" they would all have/keep their dream jobs. Trump will probably have a revolving door installed in the Oval Office so Christie has a chance of being hired and fired again.

It's a great story, that's for sure. You think Trump's son-in-law wants fat Christie, the man who put his father IN JAIL, anywhere on their team ?? No chance ....

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #518 posted 01/19/17 11:35am

free2bfreeda

Mexicans' Donald Trump fears

: http://www.bbc.com/news/w...a-38661020

18 January 2017 Last updated at 14:02 GMT

Mexicans are worried about what a cut to tax remittances sent to them by relatives in the United States could do to their lives and businesses.

dove

will living situations throughout the u s be better or worse with drumpf-trump?

[Edited 1/19/17 11:44am]

“Transracial is a term that has long since been defined as the adoption of a child that is of a different race than the adoptive parents,” : https://thinkprogress.org...fb6e18544a
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #519 posted 01/19/17 11:39am

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

An anti-government ideologue like Mulvaney shouldn't run OMB© Provided by The Hill An anti-government ideologue like Mulvaney shouldn't run OMB

Donald Trump is ready to take an ax to government spending.

Staffers for the Trump transition team have been meeting with career staff at the White House ahead of Friday's presidential inauguration to outline their plans for shrinking the federal bureaucracy, The Hill has learned.

The changes they propose are dramatic.

The departments of Commerce and Energy would see major reductions in funding, with programs under their jurisdiction either being eliminated or transferred to other agencies. The departments of Transportation, Justice and State would see significant cuts and program eliminations.

The Corporation for Public Broadcasting would be privatized, while the National Endowment for the Arts and National Endowment for the Humanities would be eliminated entirely.

Overall, the blueprint being used by Trump's team would reduce federal spending by $10.5 trillion over 10 years.

The proposed cuts hew closely to a blueprint published last year by the conservative Heritage Foundation, a think tank that has helped staff the Trump transition.

Similar proposals have in the past won support from Republicans in the House and Senate, who believe they have an opportunity to truly tackle spending after years of warnings about the rising debt.

Many of the specific cuts were included in the 2017 budget adopted by the conservative Republican Study Committee (RSC), a caucus that represents a majority of House Republicans. The RSC budget plan would reduce federal spending by $8.6 trillion over the next decade.

Two members of Trump's transition team are discussing the cuts at the White House budget office: Russ Vought, a former aide to Vice President-elect Mike Pence and the former executive director of the RSC, and John Gray, who previously worked for Pence, Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) and Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) when Ryan headed the House Budget Committee.

Vought and Gray, who both worked for the Heritage Foundation, are laying the groundwork for the so-called skinny budget - a 175- to 200-page document that will spell out the main priorities of the incoming Trump administration, along with summary tables. That document is expected to come out within 45 days of Trump taking office.

The administration's full budget, including appropriations language, supplementary materials and long-term analysis, is expected to be released toward the end of Trump's first 100 days in office, or by mid- to late April.

Rep. Mick Mulvaney (R-S.C.), Trump's choice to head the Office of Management and Budget, has not yet weighed in on the proposed spending reforms because he is still awaiting confirmation by the Senate.

Mulvaney voted for the RSC budget offered as a more conservative alternative to the main House Republican budget in 2015. The House did not vote on the RSC budget for fiscal year 2017.

The preliminary proposals from the White House budget office will be shared with federal departments and agencies soon after Trump takes the oath of office Friday, and could provoke an angry backlash.

Trump's Cabinet picks have yet to be apprised of the reforms, which would reduce resources within their agencies.

The budget offices of the various departments will have the chance to review the proposals, offer feedback and appeal for changes before the president's budget goes to Congress.

It's not clear whether Trump's first budget will include reforms to Social Security or Medicare, two major drivers of the federal deficit.

Trump vowed during the campaign not to cut Medicare and Social Security, a pledge that Rep. Tom Price (R-Ga.), his pick to head the Department of Health and Human Services, told lawmakers in testimony Wednesday has not changed.

Yet it could be very difficult to reduce U.S. debt without tackling the entitlement programs. Conservative House budgets have repeatedly included reforms to Medicare and Social Security, arguing they are necessary to save the programs.

The presidential budget is important in setting policy and laying out the administration's agenda, though Congress would be responsible for approving a federal budget and appropriating funds.

Moving Trump's budget through Congress could be difficult. In 2015, with the GOP in control of the House, the RSC budget failed by a vote of 132 to 294.

Moderate Republicans and Democrats on the Appropriations Committee are likely to push back at some of the cuts being considered by Trump.

But they seem likely to have the support of Mulvaney, a conservative budget hawk who backed the RSC budget.

"Mick Mulvaney and his colleagues at the Republican Study Committee when they crafted budgets over the years, they were serious," said a former congressional aide. "Mulvaney didn't take this OMB position to just mind the store."

"He wants to make significant, fundamental changes to the structure of the president's budget, and I expect him to do that with Vought and Gray putting the meat on the bones," the source added.

The Heritage blueprint used as a basis for Trump's proposed cuts calls for eliminating several programs that conservatives label corporate welfare programs: the Minority Business Development Agency, the Economic Development Administration, the International Trade Administration and the Manufacturing Extension Partnership. The total savings from cutting these four programs would amount to nearly $900 million in 2017.

At the Department of Justice, the blueprint calls for eliminating the Office of Community Oriented Policing Services, Violence Against Women Grants and the Legal Services Corporation and for reducing funding for its Civil Rights and its Environment and Natural Resources divisions.

At the Department of Energy, it would roll back funding for nuclear physics and advanced scientific computing research to 2008 levels, eliminate the Office of Electricity, eliminate the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy and scrap the Office of Fossil Energy, which focuses on technologies to reduce carbon dioxide emissions.

Under the State Department's jurisdiction, funding for the Overseas Private Investment Corporation, the Paris Climate Change Agreement and the United Nations' Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change are candidates for elimination.

Conservatives allied with fiscal hawks such as Pence, Paul and the Heritage Foundation say the time is long past due to get serious about cutting the federal deficit.

"The Trump Administration needs to reform and cut spending dramatically, and targeting waste like the National Endowment for the Arts and National Endowment for the Humanities would be a good first step in showing that the Trump Administration is serious about radically reforming the federal budget," said Brian Darling, a former aide to Paul and a former staffer at the Heritage Foundation.

#IDEFINEME #ALBUMSSTILLMATTER

A Liar Shall Not Tarry In My Presence
I will make you cyber shit in your pants!
What's the matter with your life
Is poverty bringing U down?
Is the mailman jerking U 'round?
Did he put your million dollar check
In
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #520 posted 01/19/17 11:50am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

free2bfreeda said:

Mexicans' Donald Trump fears

: http://www.bbc.com/news/w...a-38661020

18 January 2017 Last updated at 14:02 GMT

Mexicans are worried about what a cut to tax remittances sent to them by relatives in the United States could do to their lives and businesses.

dove

will living situations throughout the u s be better or worse with drumpf-trump?

[Edited 1/19/17 11:44am]

wait people in Mexico do not want to be taxed on money sent to them from people in the US even if in some cases some of that same amount of money would be taxable if I were to give it to my brother?

reading a bit more... i am okay with this... cutting or stopping or taxing as a means to pay for the wall... cool.

[Edited 1/19/17 12:05pm]

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #521 posted 01/19/17 12:44pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

That Devos lady is a sick liar.

And even worse- the hearings showed that she has NO FUCKING CLUE what she's talking about..."Drain the Swamp"...and fill it with idiots and incompetants...

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #522 posted 01/19/17 3:53pm

free2bfreeda

ANTI-TRUMP RALLYDE NIRO, MOORE LEAD THE WAY IN NYC

1/19/2017 2:43 PM PST

: http://www.tmz.com/2017/0...ael-moore/

Robert De Niro and Michael Moore and tons of celebs will lead an anti-Trump rally at 6 PM ET in front of Trump Hotel in NYC ... and we're streaming live.

The star-studded affair's a clear counter to the Make America Great Again Welcome Celebration going down in front of Washington, D.C.'s Lincoln Memorial.

dove

so not everyone here at the org who feel drumpf is bad news as a president of the u s is wrong.

also:

CNBC.com · 2 hours ago


“Transracial is a term that has long since been defined as the adoption of a child that is of a different race than the adoptive parents,” : https://thinkprogress.org...fb6e18544a
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #523 posted 01/20/17 5:58am

benni



For Only. Those that are protesting Trump learned from the best over the past 8 years.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #524 posted 01/20/17 6:08am

purplepoppy

jjhunsecker said:

purplepoppy said:

Haha right. If politicians didn't have to "spend more time with the family" they would all have/keep their dream jobs. Trump will probably have a revolving door installed in the Oval Office so Christie has a chance of being hired and fired again.

It's a great story, that's for sure. You think Trump's son-in-law wants fat Christie, the man who put his father IN JAIL, anywhere on their team ?? No chance ....

Christie takes a "work" heliocopter to his kid's soccer games. Yeah, DC is too far and Mary Pat didn't want to move. Whoever believes that I got some traffic cones to sell ya.

-

Jared Kushner can broker a Middle East peace deal? He must be a genius.

Brand new boogie without the hero.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #525 posted 01/20/17 6:13am

purplepoppy

jjhunsecker said:

2freaky4church1 said:

That Devos lady is a sick liar.

And even worse- the hearings showed that she has NO FUCKING CLUE what she's talking about..."Drain the Swamp"...and fill it with idiots and incompetants...

Bernie dragged it out of her. 2.7 million personally donated to the RNC since 2016. She wants to privatize schools. 90% of American children still go to public schools. Just like healthcare, take it away with nothing to replace. Social Security is next.

Brand new boogie without the hero.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #526 posted 01/20/17 6:35am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

purplepoppy said:

jjhunsecker said:

It's a great story, that's for sure. You think Trump's son-in-law wants fat Christie, the man who put his father IN JAIL, anywhere on their team ?? No chance ....

Christie takes a "work" heliocopter to his kid's soccer games. Yeah, DC is too far and Mary Pat didn't want to move. Whoever believes that I got some traffic cones to sell ya.

-

Jared Kushner can broker a Middle East peace deal? He must be a genius.

as would obama so what?

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #527 posted 01/20/17 6:48am

purplepoppy

free2bfreeda said:

ANTI-TRUMP RALLYDE NIRO, MOORE LEAD THE WAY IN NYC

1/19/2017 2:43 PM PST

: http://www.tmz.com/2017/0...ael-moore/

Robert De Niro and Michael Moore and tons of celebs will lead an anti-Trump rally at 6 PM ET in front of Trump Hotel in NYC ... and we're streaming live.

The star-studded affair's a clear counter to the Make America Great Again Welcome Celebration going down in front of Washington, D.C.'s Lincoln Memorial.

dove

so not everyone here at the org who feel drumpf is bad news as a president of the u s is wrong.

also:

CNBC.com · 2 hours ago


Good. I would go to that. Perfect time for NYC, right after work.

Brand new boogie without the hero.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #528 posted 01/20/17 6:52am

jjhunsecker

avatar

purplepoppy said:

jjhunsecker said:

It's a great story, that's for sure. You think Trump's son-in-law wants fat Christie, the man who put his father IN JAIL, anywhere on their team ?? No chance ....

Christie takes a "work" heliocopter to his kid's soccer games. Yeah, DC is too far and Mary Pat didn't want to move. Whoever believes that I got some traffic cones to sell ya.

-

Jared Kushner can broker a Middle East peace deal? He must be a genius.

Kushner was running a newspaper in NY that no one reads- so of course he's qualified in the conflicts of the Middle East wink

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #529 posted 01/20/17 7:15am

jjhunsecker

avatar

This is the man you idiots wanted :

https://www.nytimes.com/2...e&_r=0

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #530 posted 01/20/17 7:50am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

This is the man you idiots wanted :

https://www.nytimes.com/2...e&_r=0

who are you calling idiots? if you are going to say something say it.

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #531 posted 01/20/17 7:56am

jjhunsecker

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

jjhunsecker said:

This is the man you idiots wanted :

https://www.nytimes.com/2...e&_r=0

who are you calling idiots? if you are going to say something say it.

I SAID it !! If the shoe fits ....

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 18 of 18 « First<9101112131415161718
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > TRUMP(President Elect) news, curiosities -gossip, conspiracies, groomings hearsay and...