independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > Halloween Ends
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 11/16/22 7:22pm

kpowers

avatar

Halloween Ends

share.jpg

Horrible just horrible barf

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 11/16/22 9:02pm

TrivialPursuit

avatar

I thought it was a great end to this particular series of 4 films.

"eye don’t really care so much what people say about me because it is a reflection of who they r."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 11/17/22 7:57am

nayroo2002

avatar

Is that...

Captain Kirk?

"Whatever skin Ur in
we all need 2 b friends"
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 11/17/22 8:31am

kpowers

avatar

nayroo2002 said:

Is that...

Captain Kirk?

I would say no because the mask worn in these last 3 movies seems different than the John Carpenter/Debrah Hill movies

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 11/17/22 8:53am

nayroo2002

avatar

Try some 'Chucky'!

Original cast and already into season 2.

Great horror fun biggrin

Horror-Ikone Chucky ist zurück: Erster Trailer zum blutigen Puppen-Gemetzel  in Serien-Form

"Whatever skin Ur in
we all need 2 b friends"
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 11/17/22 9:04am

kpowers

avatar

nayroo2002 said:

Try some 'Chucky'!

Original cast and already into season 2.

Great horror fun biggrin

Horror-Ikone Chucky ist zurück: Erster Trailer zum blutigen Puppen-Gemetzel  in Serien-Form

I love that show. It really works as a TV series. They do shout out to other movies and TV shows

He Is Indeed Risen' - Chucky Season 2 Episode 6 Review

Dr. Mixter from Chucky

Halloween II

Dr. Mixter from Halloween 2

Gladys Kravitz Syndrome | San Diego Reader

mrs. kravitz from bewitched

Jamillah Ross - actress - biography, photo, best movies and TV shows

mrs. kravitz from chucky

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 11/17/22 9:29am

kpowers

avatar

nayroo2002 said:

Is that...

Captain Kirk?

For these last 3 "Halloween" movies Halloween (2018) was ok. Halloween Kills, I hated that whole mob scene which went on for way too long and became preachy which I didn't need. Cut that out of the movie and it's also ok. Halloween Ends is just a piece of shit coverd with diarrhea. The whole "Corey" story sucked and was preachy social shit. Things I liked about Halloween Ends: Jamie Lee Curtis was still a bad ass. like seeing Lindsey (little girl from the orginal movie) and the opening credits. The same style (though updated) as the opening credits of the orginal Hallowen and Halloween 2. I don't think Halloween (2018) and Halloween Kills opening credits were like that or not. I also don't think this will be the last Halloween movie to be made, maybe the last with Jamie Lee Curtis. Most likely they will suck as well lol

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 11/17/22 10:38am

TrivialPursuit

avatar

kpowers said:

nayroo2002 said:

Is that...

Captain Kirk?

I would say no because the mask worn in these last 3 movies seems different than the John Carpenter/Debrah Hill movies


But the original mask was actually a Shatner mask with the eyes cut out a bit larger and the hair brushed back and straightened.

"eye don’t really care so much what people say about me because it is a reflection of who they r."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 11/18/22 9:52am

2freaky

God what a shitty movie, way too violent.

I'll tell U what the Eye in the Pimp stand 4!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 11/18/22 10:08am

ShellyMcG

I liked the first of the new trilogy. I didn't finish the second one and I won't watch the third one.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 11/19/22 1:57am

kpowers

avatar

ShellyMcG said:

I liked the first of the new trilogy. I didn't finish the second one and I won't watch the third one.

I highly recommend that

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 11/19/22 2:31am

ShellyMcG

kpowers said:



ShellyMcG said:


I liked the first of the new trilogy. I didn't finish the second one and I won't watch the third one.

I highly recommend that



I don't generally like scary movies. And I absolutely refuse to watch them by myself. Hocus Pocus is as far as I go with horror movies lol
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 11/19/22 8:31am

kpowers

avatar

ShellyMcG said:

kpowers said:

I highly recommend that

I don't generally like scary movies. And I absolutely refuse to watch them by myself. Hocus Pocus is as far as I go with horror movies lol

Halloween Ends is not horror but is horrible barf

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 11/20/22 2:20am

kpowers

avatar

My grades for each of the Halloween Movies (not counting Halloween 3 since it's not a part of the Michael Myers story line)

Grade: A

Halloween (1978)

Halloween 2 (1981)

Grade: B

Halloween 4

Grade: C

Halloween H20

Halloween (2018)

Grade: D

Halloween 6

Halloween Kills

Grade: F

Halloween Resurrection

Halloween 5

Halloween Ends

Halloween The Rob Zombie movies

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 11/20/22 6:17am

ShellyMcG

kpowers said:

My grades for each of the Halloween Movies (not counting Halloween 3 since it's not a part of the Michael Myers story line)



Grade: A


Halloween (1978)


Halloween 2 (1981)


Grade: B


Halloween 4


Grade: C


Halloween H20


Halloween (2018)


Grade: D


Halloween 6


Halloween Kills


Grade: F


Halloween Resurrection


Halloween 5


Halloween Ends


Halloween The Rob Zombie movies




I didn't know there were so many eek . I knew of the original and I assumed there was a sequel or two to that, though I've never seen them. Then there was the H20 one and then the new movies. Never heard of the rest.
[Edited 11/20/22 6:18am]
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 11/20/22 6:19am

SPYZFAN1

I think this is the final "Halloween" film under the Blumhouse name. Another franchise will probably pickup and buy the rights, and it will start all over again. My guess is that there will be another film in 2024/25.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 11/20/22 12:20pm

kpowers

avatar

SPYZFAN1 said:

I think this is the final "Halloween" film under the Blumhouse name. Another franchise will probably pickup and buy the rights, and it will start all over again. My guess is that there will be another film in 2024/25.

In the age of "reboot" I know there will be more Halloween in the future. This might be the last movie with Jamie Lee Curtis, maybe follow her grand daughter. Who knows maybe make side stories or prequels. Maybe a series of movies about Dr. Loomis dealing with Supernatural events. Maybe get the actor who played him in Halloween kills

Halloween Kills' Ending Explained: Jamie Lee Curtis' Horror Sequel Ends  With a Shocking Death | Decider

John Carpenter Nixed An Early Idea For The New 'Halloween' To Alter The  Original Film's Ending & Kill Dr. Loomis

Halloween 1978: Why Halloween is One of the Best Horror Movies of All Time  - Parade: Entertainment, Recipes, Health, Life, Holidays

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 11/20/22 12:28pm

kpowers

avatar

ShellyMcG said:

kpowers said:

My grades for each of the Halloween Movies (not counting Halloween 3 since it's not a part of the Michael Myers story line)

Grade: A

Halloween (1978)

Halloween 2 (1981)

Grade: B

Halloween 4

Grade: C

Halloween H20

Halloween (2018)

Grade: D

Halloween 6

Halloween Kills

Grade: F

Halloween Resurrection

Halloween 5

Halloween Ends

Halloween The Rob Zombie movies

I didn't know there were so many eek . I knew of the original and I assumed there was a sequel or two to that, though I've never seen them. Then there was the H20 one and then the new movies. Never heard of the rest. [Edited 11/20/22 6:18am]

All you need to watch is the orginal John Carpenter/Debrah Hill Halloween and Halloween 2. Those are the only ones to have Michael Myers, Jamie Strode and Dr. Loomis in them (Halloween Kills doesn't count). But if you want to watch more I suggest you look at my grades for each movie.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 11/20/22 12:35pm

2freaky

Michael would murder him some Batman.

I'll tell U what the Eye in the Pimp stand 4!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 11/20/22 12:36pm

kpowers

avatar

2freaky said:

Michael would murder him some Batman.

Dustin Lee Massey on Instagram: “Next up another Batman vs Michael Myers  commission for @batman_jb85 He wanted something really … | Batman, Batman vs,  Michael myers

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 11/20/22 12:58pm

onlyforaminute

avatar

Seriously? lol
Time keeps on slipping into the future...


This moment is all there is...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 11/20/22 12:59pm

kpowers

avatar

The Joker vs Michael Myers : r/whowouldwin

Pin by Skullcheck on Skullcheck 2 words 1 finger | Michael myers, Horror  movies funny, Scary movie characters

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 11/20/22 1:07pm

kpowers

avatar

onlyforaminute said:

Seriously? lol

If you think that is crazy

Archie vs Predator #1 Comicspro Exclusive Ashcan Variant Dark Horse 2015 –  Ultimate Comics

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 11/22/22 1:15pm

onlyforaminute

avatar

Oh c'mon. Why? smh
Time keeps on slipping into the future...


This moment is all there is...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > Halloween Ends