independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > Masked Singer Season 6
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 2 of 2 <12
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #30 posted 10/01/21 9:38am

kpowers

avatar

TrivialPursuit said:

My very first instinct tonight was the Queen of Hearts was Kelly Pickler. It seems like it'd be a good move for her. She was always pigeon holed as the "simpleton" from American Idol. Then she ended up co-hosting some show on an uber-G-rated channel. this would allow her to reset her career, let people hear her for her voice, not her quirky personality. She's also talked about the hard times as a child and young person. "Born This Way" also sort has her saying, "Yeah, I'm country. Deal with it, this is me." It's a younger voice, and she's 35.

And that southern accent. Who else sounds like that?!?!


Don't be fooled by the accent. When Kelly Osbourne was on the show she was trying to talk in an American accent. I forget who the contestant/outfit was but someone sounded very much like Cyndi Lauper, it wasn't. But then again it could still be Kelly Pickler.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #31 posted 10/07/21 2:00am

kpowers

avatar

The Masked Singer&#39; recap: Larry the Cable Guy under the Baby costume

Well baby was Larry the cable guy, funny thing that was going to be my guess for Hamster

Who Is Pepper on &#39;The Masked Singer&#39;? - Pepper Revealed, Spoilers, Clues,  and Season 6 Guesses

Chili Pepper is some 20 year old I don't know

The Masked Singer&#39; Recap: Season 6, Episode 2 — Pufferfish Unmasked | TVLine

Skunk is some one older than 60

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #32 posted 10/07/21 10:06am

paisleypark4

avatar

kpowers said:

The Masked Singer&#39; recap: Larry the Cable Guy under the Baby costume

Well baby was Larry the cable guy, funny thing that was going to be my guess for Hamster

Who Is Pepper on &#39;The Masked Singer&#39;? - Pepper Revealed, Spoilers, Clues,  and Season 6 Guesses

Chili Pepper is some 20 year old I don't know

The Masked Singer&#39; Recap: Season 6, Episode 2 — Pufferfish Unmasked | TVLine

Skunk is some one older than 60

Entirely convinced it is Faith

See the source image

Download all the shit hop that you can for your kids, neices, nephews, and their friends also. That will prevent them from going out and buying it and will prevent some shit hop sales. Every little bit helps - Andy
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemus
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #33 posted 10/07/21 1:24pm

TrivialPursuit

avatar

I'm convinced about Faith Evans, too. She's only 48, by the way, not over 60. The thing that kinda gave it away was the "family" reference.


My cousin said Olivia Rodriquez is the Pepper. She was in a show or movie, and had a boyfriend (costar). He said he'd wait until she was old enough to do something sexual with her (she wanted to wait). He said he'd wait for her to at least get her driver's license. Of course, he ended up fucking someone else. She has a song called "Driver's License." It went viral on TikTok (ergo the TicTacToe reference). He did an answer song. The TikTok video went viral. She said in her package a video did did went viral. So - voila. That's her.

No idea about Hamster, but my cousin has an idea that it's someone from the 90s, like a sitcom star. Maybe Danny McBride (from Eastbound & Down). Not a terrible guess.

I'm glad Baby is gone. It was just creepy! But I saw Larry the Cable Guy floated a little bit. But who the hell knew for sure?! Until last night.


"eye don’t really care so much what people say about me because it is a reflection of who they r."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #34 posted 10/07/21 7:00pm

kpowers

avatar

The Masked Singer&#39; Recap: Season 6, Episode 2 — Pufferfish Unmasked | TVLine

I know the panel is throwing out all these artist from the 90's but I'm not getting that vibe. I'm getting more of some one from the 70's. My picks are guesses the panel has never gussesd before on the show after 6 seasons (well I'm pretty sure of that) Ruth or Anita Pointer is my guess for skunk. Or somone from Sister Sledge will be another possibilty. The clue package of family size applies since they "Sister" Sledge and the Pointer "Sisters", plus sister Sledge sang "We are Family". So that's my pick for skunk.

Petition · Say that The Pointer Sisters are the best 1980s group ·  Change.orgWe Are Family: How Sister Sledge Made A Home For LGBTQ+ Individuals

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #35 posted 10/07/21 8:35pm

TrivialPursuit

avatar

kpowers said:

I know the panel is throwing out all these artist from the 90's but I'm not getting that vibe. I'm getting more of some one from the 70's. My picks are guesses the panel has never gussesd before on the show after 6 seasons (well I'm pretty sure of that) Ruth or Anita Pointer is my guess for skunk. Or somone from Sister Sledge will be another possibilty. The clue package of family size applies since they "Sister" Sledge and the Pointer "Sisters", plus sister Sledge sang "We are Family". So that's my pick for skunk.


Interesting theories. But those very familiar with Evans' voice are pretty sure of themselves.

Remember, we still have a Group C, and probably a couple more wildcards, so there could be a legend/diva in there. It'd be disappointing if there wasn't.

"eye don’t really care so much what people say about me because it is a reflection of who they r."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #36 posted 10/07/21 10:09pm

kpowers

avatar

TrivialPursuit said:

kpowers said:

I know the panel is throwing out all these artist from the 90's but I'm not getting that vibe. I'm getting more of some one from the 70's. My picks are guesses the panel has never gussesd before on the show after 6 seasons (well I'm pretty sure of that) Ruth or Anita Pointer is my guess for skunk. Or somone from Sister Sledge will be another possibilty. The clue package of family size applies since they "Sister" Sledge and the Pointer "Sisters", plus sister Sledge sang "We are Family". So that's my pick for skunk.


Interesting theories. But those very familiar with Evans' voice are pretty sure of themselves.

Remember, we still have a Group C, and probably a couple more wildcards, so there could be a legend/diva in there. It'd be disappointing if there wasn't.

They could be wrong. Heck even Robin Thicke can't even guess the artist he has worked with before.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #37 posted 10/07/21 10:15pm

kpowers

avatar

Group C we need the following people to be on the Masked Singer already

David Hasselhoff unveils new song &#39;Thirsty For Love&#39; in incredibly cheesy  TV advert - watch

Jerry Springer sang Elvis live on The Ray D&#39;Arcy Show...and it was  something - Independent.ie

Progressive Safe Driver Discount | Television Commercial | 2008 - YouTube

la vie de famille

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #38 posted 10/08/21 12:23am

TrivialPursuit

avatar

kpowers said:

They could be wrong. Heck even Robin Thicke can't even guess the artist he has worked with before.


And Jenny McCarthy Wahlburg is married to Donnie Wahlburg, yet she had no idea he was Clue-a-doodle.

"eye don’t really care so much what people say about me because it is a reflection of who they r."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #39 posted 10/08/21 1:29am

kpowers

avatar

TrivialPursuit said:

kpowers said:

They could be wrong. Heck even Robin Thicke can't even guess the artist he has worked with before.


And Jenny McCarthy Wahlburg is married to Donnie Wahlburg, yet she had no idea he was Clue-a-doodle.

True

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #40 posted 10/14/21 3:06pm

TrivialPursuit

avatar

Okay here are some new guesses:

Queen of Hearts: Jewel The Rock picture is kinda obvious, what's another word you'd call a jewel? A rock! She also likes riding motorcycles and hiking. Just seems like a very Alaska thing to me, which is where she's from.


Banana Split: I'm still going with Foster & McPhee for Banana Split. Someone threw out John Legend and Crissy Tiegan, but I don't think Crissy can sing quite like that. Body type is different, too. Foster is older and Banana sorta shuffles around sometimes. Tim McGraw and Faith Hill are still floated on occasion, but I don't fully buy that. I don't think Tim plays piano, at least not enough to be a piano player on a TV show.

Mallard: Willie Robertson. Who's that? He's from... wait for it.. DUCK DYNASTY! Mallard said he met his wife in 4th grade. There's an older article about Willie and his wife meeting in 4th grade (she was in 3rd). He also said he's "extremely hairy." Willie is bearded to the Nth and known for his ZZ Top style beard.

Caterpillar: Like the panel, I was getting boy band vibes. I'm still waiting on Backstreet Boys' AJ McClean (the tatted one with dark hair; the bad boy) to be on the show. I feel like this could be him. Although, I'm not sure he spent time in prison, or lived in his car. Nothing I've read about him indicates that.

Cupcake: I would've never guessed Ruth Pointer as Cupcake. What a great surprise! That deeper voice should've given it away. It was totally confusing me. Sorry to hear about Anita. I hope she's doing okay.

[Edited 10/14/21 15:14pm]

"eye don’t really care so much what people say about me because it is a reflection of who they r."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #41 posted 10/14/21 6:28pm

kpowers

avatar

Cupcake on The Masked Singer begged her managers to get her on the show

Well I guess skunk is not a Pointer sister after all, Skunk is someone from Sister Sledge then. Hope Anita does get better as well. Mallard should have been kicked off

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #42 posted 10/14/21 6:29pm

kpowers

avatar

TrivialPursuit said:

Okay here are some new guesses:

Queen of Hearts: Jewel The Rock picture is kinda obvious, what's another word you'd call a jewel? A rock! She also likes riding motorcycles and hiking. Just seems like a very Alaska thing to me, which is where she's from.


Banana Split: I'm still going with Foster & McPhee for Banana Split. Someone threw out John Legend and Crissy Tiegan, but I don't think Crissy can sing quite like that. Body type is different, too. Foster is older and Banana sorta shuffles around sometimes. Tim McGraw and Faith Hill are still floated on occasion, but I don't fully buy that. I don't think Tim plays piano, at least not enough to be a piano player on a TV show.

Mallard: Willie Robertson. Who's that? He's from... wait for it.. DUCK DYNASTY! Mallard said he met his wife in 4th grade. There's an older article about Willie and his wife meeting in 4th grade (she was in 3rd). He also said he's "extremely hairy." Willie is bearded to the Nth and known for his ZZ Top style beard.

Caterpillar: Like the panel, I was getting boy band vibes. I'm still waiting on Backstreet Boys' AJ McClean (the tatted one with dark hair; the bad boy) to be on the show. I feel like this could be him. Although, I'm not sure he spent time in prison, or lived in his car. Nothing I've read about him indicates that.

Cupcake: I would've never guessed Ruth Pointer as Cupcake. What a great surprise! That deeper voice should've given it away. It was totally confusing me. Sorry to hear about Anita. I hope she's doing okay.

[Edited 10/14/21 15:14pm]

Yeah pretty good guesses

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #43 posted 10/14/21 8:25pm

kpowers

avatar

TrivialPursuit said:

Okay here are some new guesses:

Mallard: Willie Robertson. Who's that? He's from... wait for it.. DUCK DYNASTY! Mallard said he met his wife in 4th grade. There's an older article about Willie and his wife meeting in 4th grade (she was in 3rd). He also said he's "extremely hairy." Willie is bearded to the Nth and known for his ZZ Top style beard.

What a difference that years and a good beard can make! | Duck dynasty  cast, Duck dynasty, Duck dynasty family

And those are dimples

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #44 posted 10/14/21 8:36pm

TrivialPursuit

avatar

kpowers said:

TrivialPursuit said:

Okay here are some new guesses:

Mallard: Willie Robertson. Who's that? He's from... wait for it.. DUCK DYNASTY! Mallard said he met his wife in 4th grade. There's an older article about Willie and his wife meeting in 4th grade (she was in 3rd). He also said he's "extremely hairy." Willie is bearded to the Nth and known for his ZZ Top style beard.

What a difference that years and a good beard can make! | Duck dynasty  cast, Duck dynasty, Duck dynasty family

And those are dimples


Yes, they are:


"eye don’t really care so much what people say about me because it is a reflection of who they r."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #45 posted 10/14/21 9:27pm

kpowers

avatar

The Masked Singer&#39; Recap: Season 6, Episode 2 — Pufferfish Unmasked | TVLine

Or what if Skunk is Anita Pointer and Ruth just said that to throw us off hmmm ?????????

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #46 posted 10/14/21 11:56pm

TrivialPursuit

avatar

kpowers said:

The Masked Singer&#39; Recap: Season 6, Episode 2 — Pufferfish Unmasked | TVLine

Or what if Skunk is Anita Pointer and Ruth just said that to throw us off hmmm ?????????


It's not. But that'd be fun. Folks are pretty sure it's Faith Evans.

"eye don’t really care so much what people say about me because it is a reflection of who they r."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #47 posted 10/15/21 2:02am

kpowers

avatar

TrivialPursuit said:

kpowers said:

The Masked Singer&#39; Recap: Season 6, Episode 2 — Pufferfish Unmasked | TVLine

Or what if Skunk is Anita Pointer and Ruth just said that to throw us off hmmm ?????????


It's not. But that'd be fun. Folks are pretty sure it's Faith Evans.

I don't trust folks

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #48 posted 10/15/21 12:25pm

TrivialPursuit

avatar

kpowers said:

TrivialPursuit said:


It's not. But that'd be fun. Folks are pretty sure it's Faith Evans.

I don't trust folks


LOL I'm quoting this reply so when it comes back to bite you, you can't edit shit. hahaha

"eye don’t really care so much what people say about me because it is a reflection of who they r."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #49 posted 10/15/21 1:49pm

kpowers

avatar

TrivialPursuit said:



kpowers said:




TrivialPursuit said:




It's not. But that'd be fun. Folks are pretty sure it's Faith Evans.



I don't trust folks




LOL I'm quoting this reply so when it comes back to bite you, you can't edit shit. hahaha


It will still apply, I don't trust folks. If it is Faith Evans then she sounds like a 65 year old to me lol
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #50 posted 10/15/21 1:58pm

TrivialPursuit

avatar

kpowers said:

TrivialPursuit said:


LOL I'm quoting this reply so when it comes back to bite you, you can't edit shit. hahaha

It will still apply, I don't trust folks. If it is Faith Evans then she sounds like a 65 year old to me lol


She definitely doesn't sound young, but she doesn't sound 65 either. She's somewhere in the middle, it feels like. Faith is 48, so that's about the middle.

Whoever it is, she's got me stumped.

We still have Group C at some point. I think in about 2 or 3 weeks. Next week is another Group A appearance. Then they'll probably do another Group B to keep narrowing it down. Then bring in Group C.

"eye don’t really care so much what people say about me because it is a reflection of who they r."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 2 of 2 <12
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > Masked Singer Season 6